photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2023, 11:48 AM

Default Has anyone ever found a hidden camera?

I've always wondered if my wife's been caught in a dressing room or if any of our friends hosted a party and had a hidden cam set up.

I think it would be awesome. I can't decide if I'd call out the host and ask him to share the material or if I'd just bring something to transfer footage onto or maybe steal the memory card if they're was a LOT of people at the party that I'd want to see pantsless in the bathroom.

Does anyone have REAL experience with this? Or has anyone been caught by a male friend finding the camera when trying to get that friend's female partner?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jking456 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2023, 09:34 PM

Default Block party suspicions

No true experience but I do wonder about a friend of ours. A couple things…

1. He has home secuity cams around the house and yard. No big deal in itself…

2. A while back at a neighborhood cookout at his house, one of the wives in the group was breatfeeding while everyone was around the backyard tables. I noticed, and while it wasn’t my thing to try and get a glipse of, I did do the mental work on which would be the angle to stand at if you wanted to have the best view. Sure enough, he was standing right there, and it was pretty easy for me to tell that he was getting an eyefull.

Combine the two things and i cant help but wonder if he went back and checked the camera footage. Add to that the fact that I’ve definitely caught him checking out my wife and other women when he gets the right angle, it wouldnt surprise me at all.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 04:54 AM

Default Never found a hidden camera

We stay a lot in AirBNBs and I've never found a hidden camera. While I think it's exciting to have videos of my girlfriend taking a shower or masturbating (she likes the waterjet on her pussy) on the internet, she does not, and her emotional wellbeing is more important to me than my sexual desires. So I always do a thorough swipe of the apartment and I've never found anything suspicious.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 05:11 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

I think the correct way to deal with finding a hidden camera would be to say nothing and steal the memory card, because when the perp finds the memory card gone…

I’m not going to advise what to do with the memory card
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 06:41 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Hidden Cameras

Never found one in a Hotel yet,I'm sure they are there sometimes,but every summer I get a few nude pics of the wife outside near a lake or river,one thing I look for are trail cameras for wildlife or trespassers hoping to find one only to give someone a surprise photo of a nude wife.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 03:14 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

IN 2013 we were staying in a B&B near Boston, something about a towel rack caught my attention. I'm an IT tech, so I took out a small screw driver and took it off the wall, sure enough there was a pinhole camera hidden in it. I took out the memory card, put it in my laptop, there was nothing on it, no files had been deleted either. It had a jack for a power source, but none was evident. I asked the owner, a 60ish lady, to come see, she was astonished. I asked her when was the last time she had this room renovated, she said in 2009.

I looked up the camera, it was no longer sold, but was back in 2009. We presumed that the guy who did the work put it in and never got to finish the job. The cam didn't have wifi or bluetooth, so the only way to get the images was access to the memory card. It had a couple of button batteries, but those would have burned out quickly.

She comped us half the cost of the room, so that was nice. My IT skills get me free stuff occasionally. On another trip I restored the wifi to a hotel and got a 4 day stay free.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 09:25 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts

I was chilling in the mall near the escalators. I noticed an older teen with a shopping bag, from a store that wasn't in the mall, following closely behind gals in skirts up the escalators. After a dozen trips up the escalators, I went up to him and pointed out how obvious it was. He quickly exited the mall, this was about 15 years ago.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 09:26 PM

You can use your phone to detect cameras with Infrared lights. Switch you phone to front camera/selfie , the back cameras have better IR filters. Darken the room, and spin around. You will see the IR lights. Try this with a TV remote to see what I mean.

For one way mirrors, switch the flash of your phone to always on. Darken the room and place the phones rear (camera) flat against the mirror and take some pics. The flash will illuminate what is behind the mirror.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2023, 06:57 AM

I was shown hidden cam footage of a girl from work that i was seeing on and off with a co-worker, Everyone was on a work night night out, I was on earlies the next day so went home and my colleague moved in for the kill in my absence. They went back to his, got it on, she can be seen texting a friend to organise a cover story that she was staying with her if anyone asks. Few times she has a the guilts but obviously not enough to stop. All was recorded on a hidden cam of them on a sofa in the living room, film was a little on the dark side. He wasnt long telling people about it but not many took him seriously so he shared the video as proof and then someone who got a copy put it online. I wasnt that fussed either way as what we had was more booty call relationship but felt a bit sorry for the girl as her girl friends fairly took it out on her and she was targeted for nastiness.

I used to see it often enough online but since the purge havent seen it since. If anyone knows of a copy and could point in the right direction it would be nice to see again after all this time.

Britisth (cheats) hidden Cam is over fireplace, filiming sofa, door to left where they sometimes head through, medium length, dark but not ruined. They get up to plenty of fun and she hasnt a notion of the cam.

Im sure it in peoples collections here as It was quite a popular tape at the time.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pawny For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer