uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2022, 01:23 AM

Default Coming Up

Not sure the root of all of mine per se, but I know for a fact a few of them. Voyeurism is one of the biggest ones, likely as a result of coming up as a horny adolescent trying to sneak peeks anyway possible on those changing, showering, etc. Not much actual direct action, so much of what I did have was by witnessing other random acts. Including seeing some of the girls in my life giving each other wedgies/panting each other, which is another kink. I suspect the public nudity kink relates to the general voyeurism as well.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to voyeurager For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2022, 08:35 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default today

Today I'm goin to my fave cinema again. try to go every two weeks. I'll slip my pants off when I get in if it's not too crowded and usually in time I'll get sucked off. can't wait
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2022, 02:35 PM

Like most here I have several so I’ll start with my exhibitionism. I have fantasies about being naked in front of women a lot. I purposely wear thin pants and shorts because I like to catch women looking at my package.

One example: We have friends from out of town stay with us often. And I always like to wear my really thin pajama pants with nothing underneath and catch my wife’s girlfriends or my friends wives peeking. I’ll give my dick a few shakes to make it as long as possible without being hard then walk into common areas. Where they would see. One of my wife’s friends in particular always takes the bait and isn’t very discreet about it. She’ll look straight at it for longer than others. Even caught her biting her lip once.

I also like to catch women in public taking a peek. Especially older women. Gals in their 50s and 60s seem to look more frequently. I think young girls know they can get action if and when they want. Mature women are a little more in tune with their pervy side it seems.

I’d love to go to a nude beach and see what kind of glances I’d get but my wife would never agree to that.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marathon666 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2022, 11:37 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Out of the many kinks I have another one I enjoy is hearing about my woman’s past sexual history. When I can I like to hear it in detail. I happen to know where this kink started also. Years ago, I was dating this young blond. Her and I went to see the movie Basic instinct together. After the movie she said she liked the character played by Sharon Stone. I said, me too. She said, you don’t understand, I mean I want to have sex with her. I said oh wow! That was when I learned she was Bi. We had been dating a few months and this was the first I heard of this. So I told her if you ever get the opportunity to have sex with a girl I want you to go for it.

Fast forward about 6 months late She came home from work angry and crying saying that she had gotten fired for a reason that seem very petty to me. But that’s getting off the subject. Then about a month later her boss that fired her which was a very good-looking woman called her and asked to come over to her house that night because she wanted to talk. Both of us worried and leery I said go see what she wants, maybe we will find out the real reason she fired you. So that night she went straight to her house after her new job. She didn’t come home until 6am the next Morning. I was a bit angry but asked why she didn’t come home till now.

She said, I have been having sex with Gina. I went from being angry to being horny as hell. I said tell me the story. She said when she got there Gina (her ex-boss) had drinks already for her as soon as she walked in the door. After a few drinks they went to the Hot tub. She said they both got naked and sat in the hot tub and after a little while they were hot so they sat on the side. She said she could tell Gina was looking at her body and didn’t hide the fact that she was checking her out. They were both tipsy then they leaned in to kiss each other. Then they went to making out heavy. Gina then pushed her back and went down on her eating her pussy and licking her clit and sucking her lips into her mouth. Then Gina got out of the tub and took her by the hand and led her to the bed where Gina had already had a Magic Wand vibrator on the bed. Gina had her hold the vibrator on her clit while Gina finger fucked her. After she came very hard she grabbed Gina and pushed her onto the bed and went down on her. She said she finger fucked Gina while sucking on her clit. Until she came.

At that point I was so damned horny I couldn’t stand it. I took my woman to bed and fucked the shit out of her. Of course, she was tired and had to get ready for her new job. So it ended there. But there was more to the story that I hadn’t heard yet. I had to wait until she got home from work that day to hear the rest of the story. But this time I got her into bed and had her naked and as I was fucking her very slow, I said tell me the whole story but start from the beginning. I want to hear it all. As she was telling me this story, I got so excited I had to pull my dick out of her and just breath to keep from coming. And as she was telling the story I was getting new details that I didn’t hear before which sent me over the edge. I came even though I didn’t want to. And I still had not heard the end of the story yet. Which I had just learned something new. I learned that her stories were an aphrodisiac. It took having sex three times before I could get the whole story out of her.

After that I started asking her about her sexual past and she had a few stories that were really hot. Once she was in a boat with her ex and they had sex just 10 feet way from the people in another boat in the open air. There was another story about her and her ex having sex in the same bed while another couple was in the bed with them and she could feel the girls legs touching her and how it turned her on. I have written about this girl and have posted pictures of her before and here is another picture of her. So after her and I broke up I dated many, many women over the years. I learned that very few women can or will talk about their sexual past. But the women that would, made for some extra special sex. hahaha
Attached Thumbnails
a59.jpg  
Old 03-01-2022, 02:03 PM

Thanked 7,906 Times in 508 Posts
Default Kink

Mine is pretty simple, I love the professional service provider experience. I like the fact that its a simple transaction, my pleasure for my money. As a result I like straight missionary position so I can watch their face while I pound them. No matter what, I'm balls deep finishing while I stare at their faces.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2022, 03:20 PM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

My main kink is showing my wife off. Any chance I can get, to whomever will look. I've always loved guys checking her out. Getting her to wear tiny bikini tops or go topless on the beach. Wearing sheer of open front shirts when we go out. Getting her at least topless at bars and biker events, etc... It's a huge turn on to see her topless / nude in front of other guys, and girls too! Total candaulism.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:26 PM

Default Locked out Naked ENF

I'm not sure if this could exactly be called a kink, but I think my favorite scenario, and what gets me hottest is when a girl is locked out of her house naked. I mean, I love ENF of any kind, and the idea of a woman being naked and unable to get/find clothes, or being trapped in a situation where clothing is elusive or out of reach, is always fun. But specifically a woman doing something stupid, and ending up locked out of her house in the nude, is the hottest to me.

I believe the reason for why this particular scenario gets me going is because of how young I was when I saw the movie 'Roxanne'. I don't remember my exact age, but I was just young enough to not be allowed to watch PG-13 movies, and so the opportunity to see a naked woman was few and far between. And I was just old enough to start realizing that I wanted to see naked women. (This next paragraph describes the scene in detail for those of you who haven't seen it).

So my parents rented this Steve Martin comedy for me to watch, not thinking anything of it. And the movie opens with Daryl Hannah going out her backdoor and getting her robe stuck, and locked in the door. She has to run around the whole outside of the house to check and see if the other doors/windows are unlocked, and she's forced to leave her robe behind. They don't actually show any nudity, maybe some indistinct booty from a distance, but there's this lengthy scene of her running all over, checking each door and window completely naked. And luckily for me, there's no luck for Roxanne; everything is locked. She's trapped outside. So she's forced to walk all the way down to the fire station to get someone to help her break in. To prolong her predicament even further, Steve Martin's character asks if she would like a coat to wear. Jokingly she says in a sarcastic tone "no, I'd really like to stay naked in this bush in the freezing cold." Steve Martin's character takes her seriously. As they're walking back to her house she asks why he didn't get her a coat, and he says "You said you didn't want one." So she's forced to remain naked even longer, again because of her own silly mistake. Then the last little bit of prolonging her humiliation, it's revealed that the only tool he brought with him to unlock the door is a credit card, and it doesn't work. So she has to stay naked a little longer while he climbs up the house to an open window on an upper floor before FINALLY he's able to throw down a blanket.

Needless to say, this kind of prolonged nudity, leaving our heroine in a humiliated state with no end in sight, and having it be her own fault. It was just too much for my young mind to handle. It was a perfect scene, and the only issue I had with it at the time was that it had to end. I started to have fantasies about girls locking themselves out naked, then making stupid mistake after stupid mistake, preventing them from covering themselves. I started writing stories around these scenarios where they'd be naked for hours, all the while trying to hide or find clothes, and never being able to. The most perfect ENF fantasy scenario to me was the opening scene in Roxanne, with her never being able to find clothes again lol. I watched that movie and I've had a deep love for all things ENF ever since, and specifically a special place in my heart for a woman locking herself out of her house in the altogether.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2022, 12:04 AM

Thanked 25,728 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default WIFE

Our mutual kink is group sex w friends only...

Her sexual kink is multi guys..

HER attitude is being dressed for sex, and the guy finds his way under her skirt/lingerie.

My sexual kink is watching her with others..... though i am usually participating
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0651.JPG   DSC_1075.JPG  

Old 03-03-2022, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I love when my wife tells me about her past experiences, over and over and over. I think it's for three main reasons:

1) I didn't have much experience at all before I met her because I was raised to be very scared, so I live through her past experiences. Don't get me wrong, my wife and I have some pretty wild experiences of our own together, but she got her start well over a decade before I did, and I wish I had, too, from time to time.

2) Generally speaking, my wife is very reserved and conservative and comes off as a total prude to those who don't know the whole story (e.g. things I have posted about here in the past), but she has a few moments in her past that are extremely out of character for her--things her best friends don't even know, and they wouldn't believe her anyway--so I love when she tells me about those times.

3) I love when we both experience the freedom she feels when she can tell me about her past over and over. It's an emotional and physical freedom that I don't think most people get to experience with their partner.
Me too, absolutely love my wife telling me of her past.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Papag2612 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2022, 05:07 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
My main kink is showing my wife off. Any chance I can get, to whomever will look. I've always loved guys checking her out. Getting her to wear tiny bikini tops or go topless on the beach. Wearing sheer of open front shirts when we go out. Getting her at least topless at bars and biker events, etc... It's a huge turn on to see her topless / nude in front of other guys, and girls too! Total candaulism.
This. 100% this for me too. Couldn't have said it better myself.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer