Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2022, 10:30 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts
Default what is your kink and why

This thread is for why you have a specific kink. Please join in and write about your experience and hopefully a pic or two. I'll start:

Even though I had, had sex before At 16 was the first time I got to be with a girl and explore her body with the lights on and start experimenting. Her parents were out of town and I went to her house. I talked her into playing strip poker. She didn’t know how to play so I said I would teach her. Of course, I cheated and told her my three of a kind beat her flush. Lol When I got her completely naked, We started fooling around and I went down on her. It was my first time to go down on a woman and it was also the first time I seen a pussy up close like that. She had these big meaty lips. I remember sucking those lips into my mouth and getting her juices in my mouth.

I guess since that was my first that is why I prefer women with bigger pussy lips. Of course, over the years I have been with and seen more women than most people. I have been single pretty much all of my life and dated and fucked more women than I can count. I can say that no two women’s pussy looks alike. I have found that I prefer women with the bigger pussy lips so I can have something to suck into my mouth and roll around like I did the first time. Her is a picture of the type of pussy I like as opposed to the small thin lips. Of course I do not have a pic of my first. But here is also a pic of my woman now to go along with the other pic.The close up pic is my woman.

Of course, I have other fetishes or kinks but that is my first. I will write about that latter if this thread gets a lot of response.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   4900.jpeg  

Old 02-25-2022, 06:59 AM

Thanked 34,574 Times in 1,857 Posts

I have lots of 'kinks' and it's been apparent for some time now that they 'rotate' in that for a period of time, one or another will be the most prevalent for a while - with no obvious reasoning - then that one will give way to another and so on. It's not a huge list but each gets its turn 'in the spotlight'.

As for the whys, they're usually not so clear but I'm of an age now where it's easy to look back and speculate or suggest on why. No qualifications though - just my own ideas!

I'll start with pretty feet...

I know this goes back to VERY early school. My mother had a thing for nice (read strappy) shoes and sandals and both her and my Grandmother spent a lot of time barefoot in and around the house. I Started to find women's feet quite fascinating at an age where I had no idea why and certainly no sexual inclinations. It was just 'nice'.

When we played in the garden as kids, we used Grandma's big clothes horse (airer) for all sorts of things - climbing frame, tent frame and you could tie the girls to it (yes, even at that age!) and I liked that too. If they were barefoot, I liked it more. Still no idea why.

My first year juniors teacher was a gorgeous woman - looks AND nature - and she wore beige leather, heeled Scholl exercise sandals - I LOVED them! Still no idea why!

It went on from there and it's only got worse as I've got older. It's never diminished. In the early 80's when those black wedge thong sandals with the gold band were so popular, I was ecstatic for a long time. Sad or what?

I'm pretty sure why I like thong sandals - they're 'invasive' and ankle straps etc? They're quite bondage-suggestive. For me, it's very clear that less is more - the more revealing, the better - and barefoot where she wouldn't normally be? Awesome - yet I'm not a big fan of dirty feet - though I know many are. Weird or what? I know I am!

And on it goes - with no signs of stopping - so here's a few relevant photos and if this takes off, maybe I'll be back to relate a few more 'kinks'!
Attached Thumbnails
4_33.jpg   1175436589.jpg  

128146644.jpg   FMbT02gVcAI_7ag.jpg  

1 (4).jpg   565_1000.jpg  

28au62e.jpg   03 (1).jpg  

06WHATILOVE-JESSICA-HECHT-slide-OTAK-superJumbo.jpg   IMG_1542.JPG  

Old 02-25-2022, 08:49 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

I love when my wife tells me about her past experiences, over and over and over. I think it's for three main reasons:

1) I didn't have much experience at all before I met her because I was raised to be very scared, so I live through her past experiences. Don't get me wrong, my wife and I have some pretty wild experiences of our own together, but she got her start well over a decade before I did, and I wish I had, too, from time to time.

2) Generally speaking, my wife is very reserved and conservative and comes off as a total prude to those who don't know the whole story (e.g. things I have posted about here in the past), but she has a few moments in her past that are extremely out of character for her--things her best friends don't even know, and they wouldn't believe her anyway--so I love when she tells me about those times.

3) I love when we both experience the freedom she feels when she can tell me about her past over and over. It's an emotional and physical freedom that I don't think most people get to experience with their partner.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2022, 11:08 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Love them large clits

I can't remember why, but I have been into large clits for a long long time. The first large one I encountered the woman was very self conscience about it. She kind of didn't want me to pay much attention to it and just get on with fucking. I told her it was so sexy and to let me explore it.

I moved my face down and proceeded to explore it and talked to her about how sexy it was. She eased up and I began licking around it getting closer and closer until I finally took it into my mouth snd sucked vigorously. She went crazy cumming in a short time. Every time I was with her after that she she made sure I paid proper attention to it.

I've been with several other large clit women and most are happy to have much attention to it. I have found that women particularly enjoy their asshole to be probbed and I suck on the clit. Some also enjoy holding the clit exposed as I rub the tip of my dick over the clit.

In case you were wondering, I mean a clit the size of the tip of a "pinkoe finger" as being large. And I have experienced even larger.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2022, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I love when my wife tells me about her past experiences, over and over and over. I think it's for three main reasons:

1) I didn't have much experience at all before I met her because I was raised to be very scared, so I live through her past experiences. Don't get me wrong, my wife and I have some pretty wild experiences of our own together, but she got her start well over a decade before I did, and I wish I had, too, from time to time.

2) Generally speaking, my wife is very reserved and conservative and comes off as a total prude to those who don't know the whole story (e.g. things I have posted about here in the past), but she has a few moments in her past that are extremely out of character for her--things her best friends don't even know, and they wouldn't believe her anyway--so I love when she tells me about those times.

3) I love when we both experience the freedom she feels when she can tell me about her past over and over. It's an emotional and physical freedom that I don't think most people get to experience with their partner.
Yes, I have this kink also. I was thinking about writing about it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2022, 01:03 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default cinemas

Getting sucked off in xxx cinemas. because I like to be sucked off and better if being watched.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2022, 03:13 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Watching her getting finger fucked

I love watching my wife getting finger fucked by other guys. I prefer it to be guys we know so that they keep coming back for more. They always want to get to the "Big One" with her. However, with her getting finger fucked, she can climax and get horny as hell and still leave then coming back again and again. They can finger fuck her while she is nude, she can play with their dicks and they can kiss her and feel of her entire body, but if they can't fuck her, they always feel that they are lacking. And she can say to me, "I held out for you Honey." And she can be wet as hell when I plug her -- even hours later. She gets crazy with them and slithers up and down all over them. I bet they have the worst case of stones aches ever. She even gives them lap dances while bouncing up and down on their laps, and will still limit them to finger fucking her. She is an atrocious tease. She once was tossed nude up on a table while a guy was finger fucking her. She was on her back on the table with her legs over his shoulders, but when she saw him getting ready to dive in with his hard dick on target and aimed for her, she managed to do a backward somersault on the table and raised up while saying, "That is not part of the deal!" He was beside himself, and she just laughed. Anyway, it is fun to see her get so excited and to excite the men and play with them physically and emotionally.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2022, 04:13 PM

Like a couple of other people have said, I too have many kinks. And those kinks change from time to time. I guess they change with my mood sometimes too. Out of the many I like public nudity and public flashing from my woman, feet, women’s asses or anal, sometimes I like my woman to be hairy. There have been times I was into my woman peeing, I like watching her pee and I let her piss on my dick as I jacked off. And a few more But one thing that keeps coming back or should I say has never left is letting others see my woman naked or sometimes even fucking her.

This kink came unexpectedly. I was taught that if another man looks at your woman you have been disrespected; It was time to fight. Or tell your woman to dress conservatively and do not let others see her. But When I was in college there was a few of us friends that would get a room together and we would all fuck in the same room. 6 or 8 or 10 of us. That started to loosen me up. Then before I was through with college it had turned into full swinging. But at that time I didn’t know it was swinging. I just thought I was sewing my wild oats and being college wild.

Fast forward a couple of years after college I had dated many women. One of my college buddies and I was best friends and never stopped hanging out with each other. I was dating this pretty chick that looked a little like grown up Linda Blair. She had this sexual aura about her that just exuded sex. Her and my friend were hanging out at my place and drinking. We were all pretty tipsy and I cannot remember why but it was decided by all my girl was to go put on her garter belt stocking and high heels along with her shelf bra. So we all went into the bedroom as she got undressed and was putting on the outfit. My woman was completely naked in front of my friend. It was turning me on. This was back in the early to mid 80s. So she had this full bush in the front and shaved underneath from her clit all the way back the rest of the way. As she sat down on the side of the bed to put o her stocking she had to raise her leg to put her foot into the stocking and at that point we got a complete full view of her pussy lips. They even parted just a little. My best friend and I looked at each other and he said, Outstand views! I remember how turned on I was when he seen my woman’s pussy.

Then the rest of the night she walked around like that serving us beers and every once in a while, she would bend over giving us a great view. There was no sex that night but I do remember how turned on I was because my friend was looking at my woman naked. The next day Her and I talked about it and we both got so excited talking about it we had to fuck and we talked about her showing her body to my friend as we fucked and I remember how turned-on both of us were.

Fast forward a couple of years. I was in another relationship with this sexy blond. I have written about her a few times and about this night in other posts before in this forum. Ill just tell the story again. But my point is, this is when I fully understood this is going to be my kink that I love best. I think this is when it started, and then took hold of me the way it did. One morning her and I were just waking up and my friend called and said he was coming over. My woman loved wearing thong panties and a half T-shirt With the arms cut out so at any given time you could look inside her t-shirt and get a good side boob and see the nipple too. Or if she raised her arms up the shirt would raise up above her tits and show them completely. Or if she bent over the shirt would fall open and you could see here tits completely. And of course, she had a really fine ass and that the thong she was wearing accentuated it.

We knew my friend was coming over and I encouraged her to wear that in front of him. In fact, she answered the door like that. When he rang the doorbell, she answered the door and I remember how I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. She loved the attention and I remember how turned on I was having my friend see her like that. She didn’t change and stayed dressed like that until he left.

Fast forward a couple of months later. My best friend, her and I went out one night and went back to my place to have a few more drinks. We started talking about how I took sexy pictures of her and (This was back in the film days before digital.) we had to send the film off to get developed because the local drug store would not develop nudes. So we couldn’t show him the pictures yet. I said, Hey, we can show him the outfits she wore in the photo shoot. She was game and went to the bedroom and came out wearing a body suit that had the crotch cut out. She paraded around and then went to change into the next outfit that was pantyhose that had the hips and crotch cut out. She wore that and then she bent over in front of us and we could see her pussy and asshole. I remember getting turned on because of that.

Next she said this is the last outfit. She then returned wearing nothing but heels. It wasn’t her last outfit but I didn’t care. I was happy she done that. My friend was loving it and so was I. Here are some pics of her and from the photo shoot I done that was to show off what she wore. And a pic of one of the poses she done. When she came in she bent over in front of us and spread her ass cheeks and it was a beautiful sight. It wasn’t long until she was Horny and I asked what she wanted and she said I want to get fucked. She got down on the floor on her hands and knees and spread her legs with her ass toward us and one of the pictures is what we saw. I got behind her and started fucking her from behind. My friend and I both got to fuck her. That night was so exciting and it turned both of us on and I have to say that is what made my kink of other people seeing my woman naked such a turn on for me. Ever since then, every single woman I have dated I tried to encourage them to dress sexy or even nude in front of my friends or even strangers.
Attached Thumbnails
09-09-2010 02;49;53PM.JPG   09-09-2010 02;50;59PM.JPG  

arz3.JPG   cleaning.jpg  

arz1.JPG  
Old 02-26-2022, 06:41 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts
Default kink

I have lots of them too, but one that I can easily trace it to one specific moment is spanking. I love seeing a woman's bare bum cheeks... and patting them, caressing them, groping them, squeezing them, kissing them, and spanking them! Clearly I'm an 'ass-man' and I especially love it when a woman's bare cheeks come into view so unexpectedly, like if she's flashing or mooning me, or gets pantsed, or gets caught naked in some wonderful ENF manner. (_!_) I lost track a long time ago of the number of women I have spanked, but everyone of them has been a thrill to have had over my lap.

As for the why? That's easy. One summer when I was around 12 yrs old I was over a neighbor's for a pool party. Just a bunch of kids of various ages from the neighborhood and some moms on a hot weekday. The family that owned the house had 6 kids and the pool was offset from the house a bit with its own bathroom. We were told to just hang out at the pool and not tromp into the main house with our wet suits, and that all food and drinks would be out by the pool. As I said, I was only 12 but remembered starting to really take an interest in seeing some of the older high school girls running around in their bikinis, and in particular starting developing a huge secret crush on Kelly, whose house it was and who was the oldest daughter. She was a senior in high school and was SO pretty that I couldn't help but try to get a sneak peek at her long legs and shapely body in that teasing bikini everytime she walked by me with her friends. Nice girl and a total goddess.

At some point in the afternoon I had to use the bathroom but since someone was in there, and another kid was waiting in line to go #2, and I was all dried off, one of the other moms who knew the owners well said it would be okay for me to go to the main house. I knew the house well, and off I went. As I walked in off the patio, the sliding door to walk in, I heard the mom's stern voice scolding someone. A few more steps in, and an archway opened up wide into a TV room. To my absolute shock (and delight!) I'd stumbled across Kelly laying over her mom's lap, with her bikini bottoms down at her ankles, getting her bare bottom spanked (!). My eyes must have widened like saucers and I felt like someone just knocked the wind out of me!! I just stood there in disbelief. Total shocked! Mouth must have been hanging open to the floor. I was feeling a bit scared too about intruding on them... but just absolutely thrilled at suddenly seeing Kelly's bare white cheeks just shamelessly mooning away at me and couldn't turn away. OH MY!!! Her mom (who was known to be a very nice mom but quite strict too... I suppose you had to be with 6 kids) saw me standing there and just kept on spanking. I forget exactly what she said, but as she was scolding Kelly she also used the phrase 'see... this is what happens in this household...' which I imagine tipped Kelly off to the fact that someone else was now in the room. Oh how I wish I could have recorded that moment of when this high school goddess...my oh-so pretty secret crush, who was getting her rear end spanked like a recalcitrant schoolgirl, turned her head over her shoulder to see who was there. I am sure in her head she was PLEADING that it be one of her other sisters... or maybe even a neighborhood mom... but certainly NOT a young lad several years her junior. As she whipped her head around, clearing the hair from her pretty face and looked over her shoulder.. we locked eyes. OMG the look on her face was PRICELESS... She looked absolutely MORTIFIED and SOOOOOOOO over the top emBARE ASSed. Her face went into a cringing cry as she wailled "nnnnooooooooooo" and started kicking her legs faster while bucking her torso that caused her pretty hair to fly around all the more. Her mom must have taken this moment of maximum shame to drive the lesson home and it appeared to me started spanking harder and faster. A part of me was shaking with excitement and feeling a satisfying 'victory' everytime a SPANK landed on her cute cheeks, and I was almost secretly rooting the mom on and relishing a silent "yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss" in my mind as spank after spank seared its way onto Kelly's bare bum. PHEW... But a part of me was scared to death that somehow I might be next!! I'm not sure how many more spanks or time went by before I started feeling like I was over staying my welcome and at some point went on down the hall to the bathroom. I sat in there trying to calm down and process all that I just saw and all I was feeling. After an extended stay in there, (much longer than needed) I ventured out and walked back past the den. They were both gone and I'm not sure if I was more relieved not to have to face them again or disappointed at not getting another peek at Kelly being spanked. Suffice it to say, spanking became a kink for me although it would be years later until I finally got to spank a girlfriend. Obviously no photos of that amazing scene, but here's shot of Susan Dey (from the 1970's) and one of Ashley Greene (from this decade) who both remind me a bit of what Kelly looked like. So pretty. So hot!
Attached Thumbnails
SD.jpg   AG.jpg  

Old 02-26-2022, 11:17 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default SPH

I wish my wife would help me with this, but she's not interested. This is a TRUE account from last month

This is what happened at my recent visit to the dermatologist. I was there for a skin check. After arriving I was told to strip and put on a gown. Totally open in the back. I was sitting with my back to the door when I heard it open. I heard voices then the door closed. My Dr. (Female about 35) said hello and introduced the woman who checked me in when I arrived, she was there to make notations in the computer of any moles or anything unusual. The woman was in her mid to late forties and not as attractive as the Dr. I was facing the woman and the Dr. Started with my back fully opening the gown. I stood and was told to turn for better light. My naked ass was 3 feet from the assistant. After about 3-4 minutes I was told to sit. I was now facing her again. The doctor was speaking with her so she was looking at her and me. The Dr. lowered the gown and examined my chest and stomach. She the started at my feet and went up both legs to my knees. In a move I wasn’t expecting, she raised the gown to well above my tiny shaved penis. I saw just a hint of a smile for a second. She examined my upper legs, my testicals and my penis. She was between me and the assistant blocking her view to some extent. She then moved beside me and started talking about the exam and what she found (nothing important). Told me about using sunscreen and commented that the bumps above my penis were razor burn. The woman was smiling while having a completely unobstructed view of my penis and balls. She then started asking the assistant questions (I’m still exposed) and after about 5 minutes she said to schedule for next year. They both exited the room. A different person made my appointment for next year. I can’t wait.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer