uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2022, 05:25 PM

Default Wife helping you see your friends wives naked

Has your wife ever helped you in seeing your friends wives naked? Mine is more than happy to flash her boobs or ass to get things started when we are drinking with friends.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:04 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjt1718 View Post
Has your wife ever helped you in seeing your friends wives naked? Mine is more than happy to flash her boobs or ass to get things started when we are drinking with friends.
Not directly, but yes. I have posted this several times, I'm sure. A bunch of my wife's friends decided to do a charity calendar for some good cause, so this woman who had a studio agreed to help them. They all went separately, then back for group shots.

My wife thought it was sexy and fun and she had the website to go look at her pics. I noticed right away that to get to her pics she had a username and the password was part of her phone number and her initials. We looked at all the pics and of course they were modest except for a few nip slips and butt stick from behind a prop.

Using the way my wife got in I went back and entered her friends info, I knew initials and phone number. So I got a nice tour of all of her friends nipslips and other uncovered body parts.

I'm sure other husbands figured that out.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:52 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 97 Posts
Default Yep

My wife did mountaineering in Colorado years back. She was pretty crunchie and met some interesting people. One of her friends fathers is a former Bush cabinet member. Super wealthy family. We met her for dinner in NYC. Nice person, down to earth - not super hot but attractive enough. After dinner the friend leaves and we talk about some of their times in CO. My wife says that the girls used to go skinny dipping and she even took pictures. She breaks them out and sure enough, there is her friend's very hairy 90s bush and some tit action trying to cover up. Hilarious. No idea why she showed them to me, almost proud.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:59 AM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

I posted this in another link a while back
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...0&postcount=26
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2022, 10:59 AM

Default friend's big boobs

When a college student, my wife shared an apartment with another girl. She was very funny, and we use to hang out with her and her boyfriend.
Of course, the girls had no problem walking around the house in the naked.
Nevertheless, I never saw an inch of her skin. She was very shy, probably because she was definitely chubby (we could say fat, actually).
One day, we all went to the beach. We had never been there, but we knew that topless was allowed and (in secluded spots, and if not crawded) nude sunbathing too.
When we arrived, the beach was very quite, only few people.
We placed our towels, and my gf took her light flower dress off.
To our surprise, she wore nothing under it.
She packed her dress in her bag, and casually lied down.
After half an hour, she touched my elbow and quietly pointed to the other girl.
She had lowered her swimsuit to her waist, letting her big boobs free.
God, they were huge!
My gf had a much better figure, but I couldn't stop watching those melons.
Never saw them again.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:39 PM

Thanked 1,040,745 Times in 31,138 Posts
Default Wife helping to see friends or strangers too!

My wife is just like a early one that I read above, in willing to get the party going in a playful direction in showing her tits or anything else at the moment! It seems like once you have one wife / GF showing her beauty in a sexy way, the other women around will join in doing the same cause they won't be so nervous now and want the same attention too!
Taking that Adult Cruise without family or friends now, we got to meet other couples that were friendly and having the same interest as we do. Your able to go topless or fully nude on that tanning deck, so being able to view everybody's body made it interesting. I happen to tell my wife that I was turned on by the wife of the couple we were chatting with and just adored her huge breast & nipples that has piercings too!
I told my wife that I would love to suck on that wife's nipples and have my wife take plenty of pics of it as long as that was possible? It's nice when your open minded with your spouse and can exchange naughty thoughts in both directions too. I was surprised the next day when we met the couple again and that wife asked me if I wanted to suck on her nipples and play with her breast while taking some pics~ I said sure and while I did that my wife and that hubby were taking plenty of pics and I found it real exciting too, glad I had on my suit and something else covering my lap at the time too! lol
Later in the day my wife was gone from our room and when she returned, I asked where has she been? She told me making Good on the deal! I asked what Deal? She told me she made a deal with that couple that if his wife let me suck on her tits, my wife would go to their room and give her hubby a hand job so she could take pics of it too.
My wife said his cock looked so good after it got hard, that she went down doing oral till he shot his cum in her mouth~ The next thing I asked my wife was where are the pics so I can see them to enjoy? She got a bit upset that I didn't say or do some other right thing?
But we all made up for the Fun on the rest of the Cruise and at the Resort too!
As long as you have a Two-Way street with your wife, it all works out well in our case at least! lol
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 02:37 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

This may or may not count when it comes to the nature of this thread.
I have written about the few times me, my brother and my friend have spied on the women who have come over to our place to spy on women who would change before or after swimming at our place. But one time, after we had shut down our perverted hobby, I did ask my wife if she would be interested in seeing a guy she was attracted to, get to see him nude by spying on him while he changed. She didn't take long to say yes, but we learned the only way this could happen was when he and his wife would both change together. I asked her how about if we both watched them together and she said of course. So we did that and she loved it. (She loved learning how he was hung.) So in a sense, my wife did "help me" to secretly watch another woman in the nude.
Old 09-06-2023, 04:10 PM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default Wife's friend nude

My wife and her recently divorced friend returned from the beach and were getting in the outside shower of our beach house. We have known the girlfriend for many years and since her divorce she has lost 30 pounds and has been spending weekends at our beach house. I was on the deck above the shower and I could hear them talking & laughing below. My wife yells up for me to bring down two shower beers for them. I grab two cans of beer and bring them down. When I tapped on the shower door it opened just enough for Kathy (our friend) to reach her hand out. All of the sudden my wife pushed her out and locked the door. Kathy quickly had one hand covering her boobs and one hand over her pussy yelling at my wife to let her in as I studied here nude body.

My wife yells out “look how great she looks since she lost the weight.” I also told her how good she looked. She then turned towards me put her hands on her hips and gave me the full Monty show. I saw everything for at least a minute. When my wife opened the door Kathy turned to walk in and being flirty bent over a bit and showed me her great ass and in doing so also gave me the full lip shaved pussy shot. My wife came out naked and grabbed the two beers and said honey I hoped you enjoyed the show now go have fun. I rubbed one out less than 5 minutes later.
Old 09-08-2023, 06:44 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default No idea they were seen and enjoyed

We had gone for a day of Skin diving. There was my G/F, myself and another couple and we had been diving for sometime. After a while we headed back to an area that was about shoulder deep and was perfect for swimming.

My boat is 18 ft and easy to get in and out of from the back. The four of us were swimming and standing and having an overall good time. I asked my G/F if she'd like to skinny-dip? "Only if everyone does", she replied. I ask the other couple if they'd like to do some nude swimming? Pam, my friends G/F says, "Only if you two stay on one side of the boat and we will stay on the other" It was agreed and we took up on separate sides.

A lot of giggling and laughing was coming from both sides of the boat. My G/F and I slipped our suits off. Not wanting to hang onto them I usually placed them on the side of the boat. As I was placing our suits on the side of the boat I could see the other couples suits on the other side of the boat. Because they were on the other side of the boat I couldn't see them and visa versa. I could also see my G/F's and my masks sitting there on the chair closes to us. The other couple could not see me and I got this great idea.

I devilishly grabbed the masks and turned around and showed my G/F the masks. She didn't quite get it at first. I point to the masks and to the other side of the boat. She breaks out in a big smile and whispers, "OMG". Should we? YEA! Still smiling I hand her her mask and I put mine on and she does the same.

We both carefully go under water and there just 6 ft. away is our friends, Dan and Pam, completely naked and totally unaware. Both were very nice looking and tanned except for being jet white in the private areas. Pam had beautiful breasts and a neatly trimmed dark bush. I'm sure they would have just died if they knew we were admiring them without a thread. Amazing how cool it was watching her move about in the water. Incredible Pussy shots and Pam's breast floating with nipples fully erect. Dan was sporting a pretty good hard on as I'm sure I was too. They would hug and caress but short of intercourse.

We watched until the other couple said they were ready to get out. We quickly placed the masks back in the boat and put our suits back on. We got out of the water everyone dressed again and the other couple was totally unaware that they had no secrets from us now. As we were now back on the boat clothed. I would look at the two of them and picture them without a stitch. guess that was the penalty they paid for being shy.
Old 09-08-2023, 06:45 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default No idea they were seen and enjoyed

We had gone for a day of Skin diving. There was my G/F, myself and another couple and we had been diving for sometime. After a while we headed back to an area that was about shoulder deep and was perfect for swimming.

My boat is 18 ft and easy to get in and out of from the back. The four of us were swimming and standing and having an overall good time. I asked my G/F if she'd like to skinny-dip? "Only if everyone does", she replied. I ask the other couple if they'd like to do some nude swimming? Pam, my friends G/F says, "Only if you two stay on one side of the boat and we will stay on the other" It was agreed and we took up on separate sides.

A lot of giggling and laughing was coming from both sides of the boat. My G/F and I slipped our suits off. Not wanting to hang onto them I usually placed them on the side of the boat. As I was placing our suits on the side of the boat I could see the other couples suits on the other side of the boat. Because they were on the other side of the boat I couldn't see them and visa versa. I could also see my G/F's and my masks sitting there on the chair closes to us. The other couple could not see me and I got this great idea.

I devilishly grabbed the masks and turned around and showed my G/F the masks. She didn't quite get it at first. I point to the masks and to the other side of the boat. She breaks out in a big smile and whispers, "OMG". Should we? YEA! Still smiling I hand her her mask and I put mine on and she does the same.

We both carefully go under water and there just 6 ft. away is our friends, Dan and Pam, completely naked and totally unaware. Both were very nice looking and tanned except for being jet white in the private areas. Pam had beautiful breasts and a neatly trimmed dark bush. I'm sure they would have just died if they knew we were admiring them without a thread. Amazing how cool it was watching her move about in the water. Incredible Pussy shots and Pam's breast floating with nipples fully erect. Dan was sporting a pretty good hard on as I'm sure I was too. They would hug and caress but short of intercourse.

We watched until the other couple said they were ready to get out. We quickly placed the masks back in the boat and put our suits back on. We got out of the water everyone dressed again and the other couple was totally unaware that they had no secrets from us now. As we were now back on the boat clothed. I would look at the two of them and picture them without a stitch. guess that was the penalty they paid for being shy.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Slimeybottoms For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer