Old 03-21-2021, 05:23 PM

Thanked 3,068 Times in 121 Posts
Default A list of things your wife has done

I'll start

1. Sex with 18 different men
2. Lost her virginity to a high school teacher when she was 16
3. Sucked her first cock at 15
4. Sucked off and swallowed 75+ different guys
5. Double penetrated vaginally once by two roommates - one 9 inches the other 5" (he kept falling out)
6. Penetrated by 11”+ white cock
7. Sex with two blacks… one 9” cock the other 6”
8. Sex with a couple of guys smaller than 3” including her high school teacher
9. Danced nude on stage in only a pair of white Go Go boots one summer at 19
10. Sucked off a 16 year old when she was 21
11. Sex with 48 year old college professor when she was 19
12. Multi-orgasmic with cocks longer than 8”
13. A size queen after her first big cock – 10” thin white cock at 17
14. Sex with a couple of Hispanic guys – one “Two soup cans stacked on each other for a cock” the other one only about four inches long
15. Sex with a Japanese co-worker one summer on a pallet of lettuce in the back of a grocery story
16. Anal only once.. with the 10” thin white cock
17. Licked ass like a pro many times
18. Likes to walk around nude at night with the lights on for local college boys
Old 03-21-2021, 05:33 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=197760
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2021, 03:00 PM

Thanked 2,410 Times in 99 Posts
Default Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Well something I can't say here , but at 19 she worked in a old pub we were broke , Freddie the landlord talked her into posing for.Some old guys dirty old bastards lol.
Then it led to sex with his customers for extra wages , she got into the lifestyle even though she was a shy type
Did it for a long while, this started 1984ish, I didn't find out till 1989.
It's a funny life I just say
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billymoo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 06:29 AM

Thanked 2,410 Times in 99 Posts
Default Admit

I only just started to admit to guys that Amanda was paid for services from her time with Freddie the landlord of that on and how it got her addicted to the lifestyle.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billymoo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 09:10 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Since we've gotten into the lifestyle we've done pretty much everything. She still like to take on a BBC and maybe 3 guys at once but otherwise we've done it.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:30 AM

Thanked 4,942 Times in 205 Posts
Default Things Marianne has Done

1. lost her virginity at 15
2. Played strip poker in high school
3. Got in a bathtub in high school with her best friend and her best friends boyfriend in their underwear
4. Went skinny dipping with her boyfriend before me. They got caught by a ranger and he made them stand naked in front of him for 15 minutes while he lectured them.
5. We did a couple swap with our friends and did a mfm with me and the other guy after his girlfriend passed out.
6. Her and her girlfriend mooned guys in a bar. They were the only 2 girls. Did it on and off all night
7. We went to a nude beach several times.
8. Caught her in bed with her best friend.
9. Went to a adult motel in Oakland CA. She got naked on the dance floor and fucked me outside by the pool in front of a bunch of guys.
Attached Thumbnails
ot.jpg  
Old 04-04-2021, 06:30 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default She's been busy

Stuff she's done:

Skydived nude
Scuba dived nude
Stripped and danced nude (solo) in a bar on a tabletop
Performed twice on stage as the only nude actor, once for an entire act, took the curtain call nude
Posed as nude art model with male partner, sometimes with penetration
Posed nude, held lips open for artists to sketch clit, also allowed artists to study and draw her anus
Held a pose even though fluid was running down the inside of her leg
Kept list of former sex partners: all named and verified; many more undocumented
Lost count a couple of times due to orgies and other group sex
Invited a few former lovers to our wedding, they got their final fucks the night before
As businesswoman, wore short skirts with sheer see-thru pantyhose but no knickers
As above, but no pantyhose in summer
Remained nude as boat came into dock, waved to dockhands
Visited every published nude beach in California and southern England
Got naked on dance floor (twice as only one naked)
Bunjee-jumped nude
Played billiards nude
Gone on clothing-optional and nude cruises
Went on a sex-orgy cruise
Waterskiied nude
Tried taking two dicks into her vagina at once
Fucked outdoors with serial partners on same day, nude beach
As above, non-nude beach
Answered door nude when church people come to the door
Started masturbating when they wouldn't leave
Flew cross-country in short skirt with bare ass on the seat
Created and wore revealing party costumes, esp. for Halloween
Changed outfits head-to-toe in public phonebooth on busy street
Masturbated while driving alongside lorry
Masturbated in class at uni (stealth mode)
As above, but openly (volunteer in physiology class)
Naked except for bodypaint for entire week at Key West Fantasy Fest
As above, but without body paint
Won a contest for best nipples
Judged a contest for best cock, she was the prize for that contest
Won a contest for the most penetrations in five minutes
As above, for the most in half an hour
Rode naked at WNBR, orgasmed on bike seat both years
Attended charity gala in elegant gown adjusted to neatly expose one breast
Attended gallery opening in long skirt with side slit moved around to the front
Was arrested for marching nude at a protest (twice with others, once as the only one naked)
Was arrested for hiking nude in a public forest park
Spent an entire night in the Love Dome at Burning Man
Fell asleep with her legs open on the lawn of a nudist resort; woke up surrounded by business associates she wasn't expecting (would have been acceptable if her fingers hadn't been resting in her crotch)
Fucked a father and his son, separately
Fucked three brothers, together
Auditioned for "Naked and Afraid"
Faked losing her swimsuit in the waves so she could walk back to her towel nude
Posed nude or had sex in front of famous locales and monuments (nighttime or stealth mode)
Hung a large explicit detailed nude painting of herself in a prominent place for all to see
As a high school cheerleader, did her final routines before graduation panty-less, including cartwheels
Fucked the entire team later that night
Had to stand there while airport security opened her luggage because her vibrator was buzzing
When she was dating, always told new guys about other guys she was fucking, and left it up to them if they wanted to watch.
Always chose her dates from activities she was involved in: work, clubs, interests (interests included sex)

Stuff she's never done:

Never started a relationship in a bar
Never fucked more than twelve men in a single day
Never fucked on the first date (one-night stands, orgies, teams, dares, and group sex weren't dates)
Never accepted money for sex (except she was paid by the artists, not by the male model penetrating her)
Never taken anal
Never been fucked by the same man only once, except for one-night stands, orgies, teams, dares, and group sex
Never had sex with a woman
Never fucked married men except for two doctors, four teachers, two workmen, and a realtor (and her husband)
Never fucked in public without first posting lookouts
Never fucked in sight of minors
Never cross-dressed
Never allowed more than two men at a time to stay overnight in her bed

Last edited by MFN; 04-04-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added material
Old 04-04-2021, 07:26 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
Masturbated in class at uni (stealth mode)
As above, but openly (volunteer in physiology class)
There are lots of stories to be told from that list, but the second instance above, volunteering to masturbate in class I’d really like to hear more about!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 07:01 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default You asked for it...

eviltwin:*

since you asked, here's what happened.* She was taking a course in human physiology and they were studying how a person's body reacts during orgasm.* (Think Masters and Johnson, or Kinsey.* Sometimes the only way to gain such knowledge is to use human subjects in a controlled environment.)

Being a free-spirited exhibitionist she offered to be one of the subjects.* In the lab she was positioned on one of those soft cushy recliner things, with a sheet covering her from the neck down.* She'd already been fitted with temperature and heart rate sensors, some internal but most just taped on.* The other interns and grad students were to watch her face and note how her neck and shoulders became flushed.* When told to start, she strummed herself to an orgasm, giving the researchers what they needed.*

At this point I'd love to tell you that she flung the sheet aside, hopped off the recliner and triumphantly took a bow.* (Maybe later I'll make up that story to put in the Fiction section!)

But that's not how it ended.* As she told me afterwards, she liked it right up until her orgasm, then it suddenly* became real to her what she'd just done and she felt ashamed and stayed under the sheet until everyone left the lab, then got up, found her clothes, and stayed away from class until she got up the courage to face her classmates, about a week later.* Even then, it was pretty bad, because she had to participate in the discussion of the notes they took while she had masturbated in front of them.* Things like, how rapidly her hands were moving, how her legs were tossing about, and her facial expressions.* The discussion of how quickly she orgasmed embarrassed her, suggesting that maybe she was out of control right from the start.* Her classmates tried joking about it to help her feel better.* But she just felt more humiliated, knowing that she had to face them every day for the next several months, and that even after they were all certified she might be working with some of them.

Years later she laughed about the whole affair, saying that she really was out of control just lying there naked under the cool sheet anticipating the signal to start.* And she really did wind up working with some of her former classmates, and on each anniversary of the day she did this, they treated her to a lavish catered lunch.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:36 AM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
eviltwin:*

since you asked, here's what happened.* She was taking a course in human physiology and they were studying how a person's body reacts during orgasm.* (Think Masters and Johnson, or Kinsey.* Sometimes the only way to gain such knowledge is to use human subjects in a controlled environment.)
My sister and I went to the same college, and I knew her roommate well because of music classes we had together and because my sister and I hung out every evening around dinner time.

While she was a freshman, the roommate took one of those Human Physiology courses, but it was an intro course. They had to watch masturbation and orgasm videos, then their homework was to masturbate every day for two weeks and record a bunch of information. She told us all about it. It got really personal.

There was an additional set of activities where if someone was willing to have multiple partners throughout a few weeks, to describe what it was like--emotional, physical, etc--then share the report with the class. Of course my sister's roommate was eager to participate. This part was not required, of course. No, I didn't get to be one of her subjects. Found out later she was crawling with so many STDs anyway.

I knew a few others who were in this same course, and when I asked them about it they wouldn't share anything about it; they were upset that those of us not taking the course knew as much as we did since we weren't in the course.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer