Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2016, 06:36 PM

Thanked 2,516 Times in 98 Posts
Default Being in a CMNF type relationship

I have always been interested in the idea of having a CMNF type dynamic with a woman. A year ago I was fortunate enough to meet the perfect woman to make it happen. We had first met each other online and I knew early on that she was a pretty committed home nudist. So we met and went on a couple of rather innocent dates and everything went well. After about the 4th date she invited me over to her place for drinks and of course I obliged. When I arrived at her place she answered the door completely nude. I have to admit I was totally taken back by her brazenness. In my past relationships with women I would have had to work really hard to get to that point. So I knew at that point that if I wanted a CMNF type relationship, this girl was my best bet. That night we had dinner, danced and even watched a film and she was totally naked the whole time. What I loved about it was how casual she was about the whole affair. She acted as if she was wearing clothes the whole time.

We continued to see each other on and off for a few weeks after that. After finally going official I told her about my CMNF kink and she unsurprisingly was super into the idea. Now whenever I am over her place she is always completely naked around me. It doesn't matter what we are doing. Cooking, cleaning, exercising, yoga, watching tv, etc. Its amazing how normal it becomes. I don't have to ask, or barter, she wants to be naked and I could not be happier with our arrangement. My gf recently has been interested in having friends who are also in a similar type dynamic. Hopefully down the road we can have CMNF type get togethers and parties.

I am interested to hear from another couple who have a similar CMNF type dynamic.
Old 07-09-2016, 02:59 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Lucky You and Lucky Me!

Met my wife nearly 30 years ago, and it's been a constant private show for me. Nearly always nude in the house, backyard, or pool, unless visitors are here. Still beautiful to look at. I'm very appreciative and let her know it.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2016, 09:59 PM

Thanked 25,712 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wfe & I

We are the opposite..... we are CFNM.... The wife loves being dressed in something during sex.... from lingerie to skirts to bikinis to just heels....she says because she likes being taken....... I like it...
Old 05-29-2020, 08:19 PM

Thanked 6,404 Times in 268 Posts

Pulling up an old topic, one that’s always been of great interest to me!!

Anyone else have any good ongoing CMNF experiences/relationships that you can share some details of?

Thanks!!
Old 05-29-2020, 09:42 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

The wife is often stays naked after shower/bath at night and can stay that way for a few hours). We'll have regular conversations with her naked and me clothed. She def gets off on just her being naked. It's obviously a part of her submissive side I guess and makes her feel a bit naughty.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2023, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatpig View Post
I have always been interested in the idea of having a CMNF type dynamic with a woman. A year ago I was fortunate enough to meet the perfect woman to make it happen. We had first met each other online and I knew early on that she was a pretty committed home nudist. So we met and went on a couple of rather innocent dates and everything went well. After about the 4th date she invited me over to her place for drinks and of course I obliged. When I arrived at her place she answered the door completely nude. I have to admit I was totally taken back by her brazenness. In my past relationships with women I would have had to work really hard to get to that point. So I knew at that point that if I wanted a CMNF type relationship, this girl was my best bet. That night we had dinner, danced and even watched a film and she was totally naked the whole time. What I loved about it was how casual she was about the whole affair. She acted as if she was wearing clothes the whole time.

We continued to see each other on and off for a few weeks after that. After finally going official I told her about my CMNF kink and she unsurprisingly was super into the idea. Now whenever I am over her place she is always completely naked around me. It doesn't matter what we are doing. Cooking, cleaning, exercising, yoga, watching tv, etc. Its amazing how normal it becomes. I don't have to ask, or barter, she wants to be naked and I could not be happier with our arrangement. My gf recently has been interested in having friends who are also in a similar type dynamic. Hopefully down the road we can have CMNF type get togethers and parties.

I am interested to hear from another couple who have a similar CMNF type dynamic.
I know that the post is old, but I have read it now and it is very interesting. I love this theme. Are you still with her?
Were the girl with your friends naked?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer