uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2012, 02:55 PM

Default Girls talking about their pubes

Wondering if any of your female friends openly talk about their pubic hair style in front of you? Quite a few of mine have and I find it a huge turn-on.

I was lucky when I lived with a girlfriends family while at college - it was just my gf, her mum and her sister. They were all very open about their shaving habits in front of me and amazingly back then my gf got teased by her mum and sis for being completely shaved. Her sister was stunning, and it was great turn on to hear she was all done and up and proper on the outside but rocked a full bush underneath.

Another time I lucked out was hearing all about the styles of another girlfriends entire female staff. It was a female heavy employer and they had a deal with the local waxing place to get it all done cheaper. At a gathering, one of the workmates was trying to convince my gf to be a part if it. This gf was very scared of waxing and eventually said she would just get the bikini line done. Amazingly in front me, this workmate responded by saying " oh yeah - that's all myself, Tania, Katie, Elise and Deb get, its only Alicia and Emma that get everything done and I think Shannon and Sarah leave a little strip". I was pretty turned on knowing all the grooming habits of the entire office.

Just this last year, while holidaying in Japan, 2 friends broke away for an afternoon to hit up a Japanese spa and had to bath together fully nude. Later that night after a few drinks, they were laughing - 1 of the girls was giving the other one grief over her huge bush. The other friend defended saying she likes having a bush and and said the other had a shaved 12 year old girl look. These are 2 very prudish English girls, I never thought I'd know what's going on down below.

I am always fascinated about what grooming styles my friends have, I always try and guess and finding out is a huge turn on for me.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:49 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 95 Posts

Great idea for a thread!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bushfan87 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 AM

my sons ex used to talk openly about shaving her fanny, really strange feeling but very horny
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BOBBY66 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 AM

Post random story, not very erotic

I remember that most of friends that were girls and significant others and just random friends girlfriends and girls
they knew from school would talk about their personal grooming habits all the time. I really didnt think nothing of it.
Like you say though, it is a thrill. One story i remember is when i was coming back from one of our church mission trips back in 1998 and this girl who was seeing my best friend would talk about her pubes, or lack thereof, all the time. There was one night, coming back home, it was my two best guy friends, this girl, another girl and myself, all sitting on our bed rolls and it was dark but just light enough you know. Everyone else was asleep. And we just sat around shooting the breeze, just talking about how the trip was, what were going to do when we got home, chit-chat.
Then, i think i asked about if they were shaved or had a landing strip or what. They both freely admitted to one being shaved and the other one had a landing strip or at least some hair. No problems. It was pretty thrilling for me since these were good Catholic girls (Yes, yes, i know the stereotype).

Not to sound like a perv, but i usually would casually ask girls i knew, who were my friends, if they shaved or not, out of pure curiosity, and surprisingly all would tell me. It was pretty cool. I dont do it as much anymore, just because of the social climate and ive just lost the thrill since i have no interest in the women in the place where i live.

great idea for a thread. Keep them stories coming if you can!
Old 10-09-2012, 12:57 AM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 168 Posts

I got a story kind of along this line but with a little twist.

My ex gf almost always went totally shaved. every once in a while she would leave a little landing strip which then would be enhanced by her tan line. she would go to the tanning salon so her tan line would be from her tiny thong and not a bathing suit bottom. on this particular occasion she was sporting her tan line with a thin dark landing strip. anyway in this one occasion we were visiting her mom for the holidays and we had just come back from shopping. her mom asked what she bought and followed her into the bedroom we were staying in. they shut the door and were in there for 10 or so minutes. when they came out my gf sat next to me on the couch and her mom went into the kitchen. i asked what took them so long to come back. my gf said she showed her mom the new lingerie she bought. jokingly i asked if she modeled it for her. my gf said "as a matter if fact yes i did." so i said you got naked in front of you mom? she replied yep no big deal.
needless to say it gave me a huge hard on knowing her mom saw her shave job and skimpy tan line!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 AM

I've had situations where i have asked several friends and colleagues about their grooming habits. I would say about two thirds of girls think nothing of it and answer happily.

The biggest thrill of course as a previous poster mentioned is when a good girl tells you about her shaved it trimmed pussy.

Sadly the comeback of " oh you're shaved! Why don't you price it" very rarely works but has worked on at least two occasions for me
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM

Thanked 84,623 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisamon View Post
Again...oh. To each his own, I guess....
He does not know that the brits have a different definition than the yanks do

fanny - external female sex organs; "in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM

I saw something about 10 years ago that I'll never know the inside story but found very interesting. My, at the time, 16 year old daughter played on a girls athletic team. One day I observed her and several of her team mates standing around talking and laughing in such a way it made me wonder what they were talking about and what secrets they were sharing. All of a sudden my daughter pulled the elastic waistband of her shorts forward and the other girls looked down inside her shorts. They all had a shocked look on their faces and laughed like teenage girls do. What my daughter was showing them I don't know but it surely must have been very interesting.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 05:29 PM

Default Boyfriend and aunt

One day my bf confided to me that he was attracted to my aunt. I was not surprised. To put this in perspective, my aunt was about 35 at the time and in good shape. Moreover, I have literally never seen her wear a bra. She is an old school feminist and doesn't believe in wearing a bra or shaving. (I think she must shave her legs on the sly though...) She has medium-sized, maybe 36B, tits and her nipples are very perky and usually noticeable. To complete the picture, she is pretty and has long legs and curly black hair. She is also very confident.

After my bf told me this, I promised him a treat. I warned him that I was going to argue with my aunt about pubic shaving and that he would have to come out strongly on the pro-shaving side. He clearly felt a bit apprehensive but agreed anyway.

We were sitting around, just the three of us, and I casually asked my aunt what she though about shaving the bikini line. As I expected, she was it was unnatural, made grown women like look girls, etc. My bf jumped right in and said that every woman he ever dated shaved, that woman look more attractive and feminine that way, and that too much hair was a turn-off.

My aunt was silently fuming. I pointed out to my bf that if he didn't know what it was like to be with a girl who didn't shave then he didn't really know what he was talking about.

This was enough to set off my aunt. She stood up, pulled down her pants so that her entire pubic area was showing, and asked, "Are you saying that you couldn't perform with a with a woman who looked like this?!"

My bf's tongue was literally hanging out of his mouth. The sight of her full bush and labia had left him speechless. I finally took him upstairs and gave him a handjob to get rid of his very noticeable erection.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Thanked 2,951 Times in 190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
He does not know that the brits have a different definition than the yanks do

fanny - external female sex organs; "in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals"
That's an aspect of the different flavors of English that never fails to amaze me. In England and Australia, you can say "c*nt" in front of your grandmother, but "fanny" takes the air out of the room.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to biglou For This Useful Post:

Tags
bush, pubes, pubic hair, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s