Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2012, 12:47 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Having Fucked the Bride

Have you guys went to the weddings of women you have fucked in your past? I was at one this past week for a friend who was marrying a girl I had been intimate with back in Arkansas. When he introduced me to his bride to be, I could see she recognized me as well. She was tall with auburn hair and green eyes. Always a looker, things had not changed and being a part time fitness instructor had not hurt her one bit either. We chit-chatted and hang out, but two days later during the wedding and her in that beautiful wedding dress I couldn't stop thinking about a rather passionate night on a picnic table at the lake!!

I have attended a couple other weddings where I have been intimate with the bride. I am sure many of you have done the same thing. Turn on or no big deal?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:50 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

I have been in that position a couple of times, and both times I had fucked the girl before AND after she was involved with her new husband. We shared a couple of knowing smiles, but otherwise kept quiet LOL

One other time I helped a woman I'd fucked several times over the years pick out her honeymoon lingerie, and got to watch her try them on at the shops- fun!

And one I fucked before, during and after her marriage...without hubby's knowledge
Old 07-03-2012, 12:26 PM

Just once for me. A long-time gf I just had to leave, but she was a clinger type. So I introduced her to my friend who lived out of town. I got very lucky and they hit it off. Some months later, she confessed to me that she was attracted to him, so I told her go for it. They got married a year or two later, and I was invited to the wedding. Thankfully, the groom wasn't me!

At my own wedding, several ex gf's were invited (I always tried to part on good relations) and I remember thinking that there were 5 women present (including the bride, of course) whose physical delights I'd enjoyed. Unfortunately, the fantasy of a 5 on 1 didn't happen.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:52 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Fuck the bride

Yes I have...........I dated a girl back in high school before I went into the army. A few years later she was getting married and invited me to the wedding. We hit it off again real quick and ended up fucking in one of the church restrooms before the wedding got started.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts

Yes indeed. Before and after her wedding.

Oddly enough, her Catholic upbringing seemed to allow her to justify it by saying oral sex was not sex. Further on into the friendship she and I did go all the way which I found out she had done with at least one other guy.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:25 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyd View Post
From the perspective of the other side of the aisle, I have to admit there were 2 men I had sex with and 2 others I only had oral sex with at our wedding reception.
Wait, that sounded bad. They attended our wedding reception, I didn't have oral with them there : )

But in my defense I grew up in a very small town and it was a very big wedding
Ha I thought you took that bride kiss to new levels. : P

Me and friend met some girls at a party. They were walking to car. I invited both to our place. Only one accepted. Once there we both flirted with her. He made out with her in the kitchen. I made out with her in the hall.

She had to catch a train very late. We sat on the bench waiting. We started making out. Shes sitting sucking me and tells me to tell her when the train is coming. Just as she says that I see the light appear. Damnit!

I keep going and just as the engine is passing us im blowing a load all over her face and clothes.

She rushes to get on the train. I later learn she fell asleep and woke up at the end of the line.

They were married a few months later. I wasnt invited to the wedding. : D
Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I guess from the opposite aspect at my own wedding my older brother was there. My wife April and him were together for over 3 years. Their relationship had been very sexual before they broke up because my brother had started messing around with a girl he worked with. In reality theirs was a young love and those rarely last when you are such young teenagers, but he was there when April and I got married.

My brother and one other guy from our hometown were the only local guys to have fucked April back then. The other guy was her older brother's best friend and he was there at the wedding too. I didn't care. I was marrying the most beautiful girl in the world so I felt like I had won!!

My brother and I were always close, but I could tell that my dating April at first bothered him. I think he regretted how he just destroyed their relationship. They are friendly and talk in the necessary family get-togethers, but you can still sense the betrayal April felt when they broke up. Those emotions made it tough for me to break through to her and I had to prove I was different from my brother, even though she and I had been very close friends since we were in kindergarten.

At the time of our wedding she really wasn't speaking to my brother again yet, but I couldn't very well NOT invite my own brother to my wedding.

Last edited by outlander2; 07-05-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyd View Post
From the perspective of the other side of the aisle, I have to admit there were 2 men I had sex with and 2 others I only had oral sex with at our wedding reception.
Wait, that sounded bad. They attended our wedding reception, I didn't have oral with them there : )

But in my defense I grew up in a very small town and it was a very big wedding
How many other "lucky guys" have had the pleasure of your company, pretty girl?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morford For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 02:04 PM

I fucked a Bride before her wedding, on the day of her wedding and then for a while after her wedding.

Yes also been to couple weddings where I have been with the bride in the past.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thesparkyman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 01:10 PM

Default I'd bet this happens fairly often

Dish, you guys, we want the stories!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013