uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2023, 09:38 PM

Default All similar kinks

My kinks are all "in the same family" of kink.

Exh/Voy: I've always loved the idea of doing stuff in public and getting caught, or having someone watch my gf and I doing stuff. I also love catching other couples doing stuff in a car or something.

Exposing gfs body/Others seeing her body: I've made posts about this before but I love giving other people, especially guys I know are checking her out, a chance to see what's under those clothes, ideally in person like down her shirt or. up her skirt, but sometimes I have to settle with him seeing her on my phone.

ENF: This one is definitely because my gf is shy about exposing her body to people. The only way she would get topless on a beach was when it was night time and the beach was nearly empty so she thought no one would see (made a post about this, a few did see).

I can't really explain it but the things that get me going the most are mainly all in public involving exposure of my gfs body.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 04:53 AM

Following on from my previous post about my kinks, I thought I might post a couple of the stories my wife has told me about her closest friends. I don't suppose this is going to be all that hot to others, but it is to me because her friends are people I see on a day-to-day basis, and it's great knowing what the girls look like intimately, even though I've not actually seen them nude with my own eyes. (It's also worth writing this down for my own benefit, to remind me of what my wife told me!)

My wife is a nurse at a private hospital. During Covid the staff had to take extra precautions, like showering before and after each shift, and they had additional showers and changing rooms installed. Showering at work is no longer mandatory, but my wife likes to cycle or jog to work so she still makes use of the staff showers, as do a few of her colleagues, so she gets to see a few of her friends nude or semi-nude on regular basis.

In this post, I'll tell you about L, someone we've both known for a long time. We used to babysit her kids and we are god-parents to her youngest daughter. L is in her mid-forties but looks younger. She's tall (taller than me!) and is pretty stocky, but not fat. She was a bit of a wild child in her younger days - she has several tattoos and she used to have facial piercings (but removed them when she became a nurse).

My wife says that L has a really good figure. Although she looks quite stocky with her clothes on, her body is fairly toned and her skin is nicely tanned. I asked if it was all over tan, but my wife said no, you could see her bikini line. L's breasts are fairly large, bell-shaped with quite a bit of sag, and really dark areola and long nipples. (My wife has tiny A cup breasts, but she's rubbish when it comes to bigger bra sizes - she thinks maybe L is a C or D cup.) My wife also described L's tattoos - one is an eagle or hawk which covers most of her stomach, all the way down to just above her pussy. She had the tattoo done after she gave birth to her second daughter (she had a c-section and it left a scar so she had the tattoo to hide it). She also has a tattoo on her shoulder (her mum's name in Arabic or something) and another one on her upper arm which is like a Celtic design (I've seen that one before because you can see it when she's wearing a t-shirt).

My wife teased me with little details like this over a few days, trying to string it out rather than just saying "Her boobs were like this and her vag looks like that," or whatever.

My wife is able to confirm that L has a very dark brown bush; it's trimmed to a tidy triangle, but quite thick so her pussy lips aren't visible. I was a bit gutted to hear that, especially after all the build up, but my wife did say that L has a piercing down there. She saw a silver ring, it was almost hidden in her bush so she couldn't tell if it was like a clit piercing or maybe a labia piercing.

A few days after my wife told me this, we went out with L and her husband for dinner. I spent a lot of the meal thinking, heh, I know what your wife looks like naked Childish, I know... but really hot, and made more so by the fact that it was my wife who told me about it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Brightside For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 04:57 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of the first kinks I discovered was that I really got off by being the subject of some sexual/scientific study. One of my first sexual experiences was in HS, one of my best friends was this pretty, but geeky, girl who lived a few blocks away, we rode the school bus home together. She lured me over to her house after school, her mom worked, no dad around, she had received a microscope for her b'day and she wanted me to give her a semen sample to study. I explained that I couldn't just shoot at will, that it look some stimulation. I got to see my first naked girl, she gave her first hand job. That situation has been in my spank bank my entire life, but have never had a replay.

Like a lot of guys on the site, others seeing my SO nude has been a big turn-on. The first time this came up was in college, my GF and I played strip poker with my best friend and his GF. My GF was the first to have to expose her boobs, she was shy at first, but then she liked to idea of the attention she got. By the time her pussy was exposed, she wasn't as shy, my buddy, although his GF had much bigger tits, couldn't keep his eyes off my GF.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 08:04 AM

The one kink that I’d describe as my main driver is exhibitionism and it’s been one I’ve carried for most of my life. I remember the first time I really started to come to terms it’s it was as a teenager, watching a film (which I’ve never been able to find the name of) where a character gets locked out of somewhere while she’s naked. This leads to a cmnf scenario with a bunch of guys and she’s completely humiliated. Seeing that on screen brought on this unexpected and intense rush of excitment for me. Seeing her humiliation and the excitment of the leering men changed something for me. I was imagining myself in her place and I was jealous.

I’m the only girl in my family, the youngest of three with two older brother and we grew up in a pretty conservative area out of the city, so that kind of behaviour would have been unimaginable. But I was obsessed with it and couldn’t stop thinking about how embarrassed, mortified and ashamed I’d be if that happened to me. I used to walk around in my room naked with the door unlocked risking someone walking in. This progressed to sneaking out into the yard naked at night and seeing how far I could make it from the house before I chickened out. Eventually as I got older I would drive to places at night and wonder around naked, abandoned work sites, nature trails, beaches.

Eventually I discovered that the rush of being seen by someone you know is so much higher than that with a stranger. The knowledge that I’ll have to see that person again and the shift in the power dynamic of them knowing what my body looks like is quite an intense and addictive feeling. I also found out that this feeling is all the stronger when it’s someone that I dislike. Having a person that knows I dislike them getting to see me in such a vulnerable state is exciting like nothing else.

I was always afraid of actually being caught and seen, and that was the most exciting thing for me as I’m sure many here would understand. I’ve been lucky enough to find a husband who shares and encourages this behaviour which has led to some amazing experiences over the years.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:31 AM

Thanked 3,226 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorySub View Post
The one kink that I’d describe as my main driver is exhibitionism... I also found out that this feeling is all the stronger when it’s someone that I dislike. Having a person that knows I dislike them getting to see me in such a vulnerable state is exciting like nothing else.
..... which has led to some amazing experiences over the years.
Having someone you dislike see you naked sounds so hot. Can you share some of your stories
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 07:14 AM

Voy for me where you get to see what isnt or shouldnt be shown ... i guess thats a kink .

Couple of girls on the beach who wouldnt dream of going topless unless miles off shore where no one can see
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN5794.JPG   DSCN5795.JPG  

DSCN5806.JPG   DSCN5810.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mogs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break