uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2023, 10:55 PM

Default Creeping on girlfriend’s roomate

I dated Diane for a couple years in college, we had a great sex life- she knew how to keep me happy. After several months, I would sleep over in her dorm room. We had hung a curtain between her bed and her roommate’s, Janet’s only demand was we not have sex when she was there. So we never had intercourse, but Janet had a loud, slow breathing pattern when asleep and I got my fair share of late night hand and blowjobs.

At one point, Diane told me Janet was complaining she wasn’t getting much interest from guys and I told her I wasn’t surprised, she dressed in baggy sweatpants and sweatshirts, I had just assumed she was fat. Diane told me that she actually had a nice body but was self conscious about it.

We got back to the room late one night, Janet was fast sleep, and we went to bed with our typical fooling around. The next morning, I was awakened by Janet returning from her shower. When I was there, she would get dressed behind the curtain but she stood in front of her dresser space, took off her robe and hung it up. Her body and hair were both wrapped in a towel. She took the towel off her hair and dried it, the brushed it out and tied it back. Then she took the towel off her body and dried herself off. Diane was right, she had quite the nice body. Eventually she hung up her towel and leaned in towards her mirror (full length, btw) and put on her makeup. By now I was sporting a major erection, which Diane noticed and reached down and started stroking me. Janet then got dressed, her usual sweats and hoodie, grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.

Diane gave me some shit saying I guess I agreed Janet had a nice body and I had to concede she was correct. She gave me a quick blow, then went to take a shower. When she returned, I was all over her until she agreed to suck me again. She then got dressed and walked me down to the dorm lobby so I could get home and clean up before my classes.

Never got another glimpse of Janet’s body, but Diane must have passed on my comments about her dressing like a frump because she was leaving for a date one night when I had come over and was wearing some tight jeans and a sweater that flattered her curves nicely.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:20 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

How much did you actually see? Had she stepped out in view or did you just see her through the curtain? Great story regardless!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 05:12 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I had a GF whose roommate was hot, but b*tchy as hell. We were going out and when we got to the car she said, "it's colder than I thought, would you mind running back to my room and get my pink sweater."

She gave me the key, I ran back and when I opened the door I saw topless roomie in the kitchen, she shrieked and put something over her tits, but I did get a two second flash, and the sweater. The next time she was b*tching about something I just closed my eyes and saw her sweet tits.
Old 09-11-2023, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
How much did you actually see? Had she stepped out in view or did you just see her through the curtain? Great story regardless!
Got the full view, front and back. We only put up a curtain between the beds. Janet was in front of her dresser which had a full length mirror next to it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 10:02 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonC View Post
Got the full view, front and back. We only put up a curtain between the beds. Janet was in front of her dresser which had a full length mirror next to it.
Did she have a bush? Approximately how long ago was this?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Did she have a bush? Approximately how long ago was this?
Full bush, Untrimmed. This was 1980, I was an undergrad, even trimming was pretty rare back then.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2023, 11:27 PM

Thanked 5,828 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonC View Post
Full bush, Untrimmed. This was 1980, I was an undergrad, even trimming was pretty rare back then.
I sure miss those days when all girls sported bush. Especially ones that were full, and only constrained by the edges of her panties. I loved that time, when a girl first pulled down her panties for you. I was an undergrad the same period. Thankfully, my wife, who I met around then, still keeps a thick bush for me.

I have let friends get secret peeks at her or shared nude pictures with them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2023, 11:11 AM

Default Missed opportunity!

I'm jealous of your experience! My college girlfriend almost always stayed over at my dorm because it afforded more privacy. (A door separated my bedroom from my room mate's though we shared a bathroom with two other guys.) Too bad, too. Her room mate was French and, my gf had told me, always slept nude.

I do remember one night of the very few nights that we stayed at her place. I woke up to hear the room mate come in very late. It was very dark, and I have terrible eyesight without my glasses. So, even though I knew what was happening, I couldn't see a thing! The room mate stripped off all her clothes and slid quickly into bed. The next morning, we woke up before the room mate, and it was obvious (at least to my imagination!) that she was naked under her blanket. But of course, being there with my gf, all I could do was put my pants on and sneak out.

Would love to hear other similar stories!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2023, 10:28 AM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post
Would love to hear other similar stories!
During college, my then-gf would eventually become my abusive ex-wife, and I only say that because all this started because she was trying to humiliate me as an abuse tactic, but joke was on her because I liked it:

She pulled down my pj pants once in front of her 3 female roommates to embarrass me, but I loved it, I ended up getting hard while they stared at me exposed cocked, and her roommates loved it as well as they dared me to stay naked the rest of the night...so I did!

So, for the rest of the year I stayed over there every night, and her roommates would be very free around me, but my then-gf would stop them from being TOO free.

Soooo many times they would change into pjs with their doors open so I could peak, but my gf was always there to make sure I didn't see anything.

One highlight was when we were in my gf's room, and her roommate (who had the top bunk), was walking around in a thin mint green bra (bras weren't padded back then). She reach behind to take off her bra right in front of me, and just as I got a tiny peak, my gf put a pillow over my face. Her roommate sighed very loudly!

So, this means that I had to be creepy to see anything.

One time, the same roommate came in after we were asleep, so I hid my face under the pillow with one eye watching her. She took her time getting completely nude to put pjs on, facing me the entire time. Super tall and slender (very sporty) with tiny super saggy AA boobs with enormous very dark areola and a huge bush.

Another roommate was in the bath with the bathroom door slightly ajar. I walked by often to get a peak of her getting out. I got a tiny peak...B cup boobs that were oddly perky, light nips, a perfect amount of tummy, but I couldn't see her vulva or bush at all. Then she eventually walked around that night in a thin pj top braless and blue panties.

Such fun memories. I am sure all of these times (plus dozens more I missed) were because they all wanted me to see them, but they had to make it look like an accident so my then-gf would get mad at everyone.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s