uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2023, 09:54 PM

Default snooping revealed secrets

A couple of decades ago, a good buddy was keeping an eye on his neighbors house while they vacationed. He snooped and found Polaroids of the wife. He took photos of the Polaroids to show me, as he knew that I had gone to high school with the girl. This was back when cellphone cameras were in their infancy, so the shots weren't the best, but they were definitely good enough to expose some secrets. In high school, the women in question was hot with a blonde highlights and a great rack. She was also a real B...., very stuck up and a total cock tease.
The photos were quite revealing. We always figured that she lightened her hair, but I never realized how much till I saw her full dark brown bush in the photos. But the biggest reveal were here breasts, which were actually quite small. Not much more than an "A" cup, maybe barely a small "B". It was quite the turn on to know that she had been stuffing her bra for years. No wonder none of the guys ever got past first base with her. I guess that she wasn't necessarily a tease, she was just keeping a secret.
Old 08-17-2023, 11:20 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Just found a "diary" kept by my wife and her friend on a teenage holiday. They met two older men and the friend was at it with one of them all holiday it seems, renting hotel rooms by the hour. My wife blew off the other guy on the beach. I think she was fingured until she came afterwards, it sort of implies that. Wife promised him a shag if they met up back home, but suspect that didn't happen. Interestingly she mentions a conversation she had with the guy asking way she doesn't sunbathe topless (i always assumed she had on his holiday). She said she only does that on her own in the garden. And she has white boobs. The guy says he knows, so she must have shown them to him on private.
I knew a bit about this holiday, but it is great reading the details, all written at the time.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 08:19 PM

Thanked 1,040,842 Times in 31,140 Posts
Default It only turned to snooping later!

Going to a Co-workers house for a entire group fun day out in their backyard and making use of their pool turned into what was a snooping day after I went to use one of the rest rooms in the house!
When I went to close the door, what I seen hanging on the back of the door on a hook got my full attention!
It was the tiny thong colorful women's undies and a shelf BRA! Since I seen them just hanging there, it got my thoughts that somebody just changed into their Bikini and left these items hanging to put back on later!
I did notice and feel on the undies that there was wet sticky stuff on the bottom crotch area with a few dark small pubes attached to that area too!
I looked to find the BRA Size and I did but don't remember what size it was now?
When I got done and was leaving the room, my buddy came by who owned the house and he was going to use the rest room next! As he was about to close the door, he opened it again and called me back into the rest room!
At that time he showed me what was hanging on the door hook and said he couldn't believe that his wife would change her clothing and leave her used BRA and undies hanging around for everybody to see if they used the rest room!
We both had a great laugh about it and later talked about other stuff our wife's use and leave out in the open, like some of their play toys or ass plugs too!
He said he was going to tell his wife what my wife does and some of it was the same as her with the use of toys and wearing different sizes of ass plugs for their pleasures!
It would have been nice to see his wife's toys and stuff, but I didn't want to snoop around all over the house and maybe the wife's will talk about it at another time?
Maybe somebody had deal about the same by accident?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2023, 02:22 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markofohio View Post
My wife’s diaries. There is a lot of great material in these: detailing a bunch of her sexual encounters before we met and some of her close calls with pregnancy. I love reading details from the number of guys she has had sexy with, teaching her all she knows.
I had a very similar situation. My wife used to keep diaries every day. She went on a trip for a week one time and a day into it I found a box of them going back to childhood. I started reading them. At first I felt guilty. Then I just could not help it and kept going. I learned all kinds of details about her... some hot, some funny, and some quite sad. I even got the details of her losing her virginity.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2023, 12:14 AM

Thanked 37,347 Times in 2,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
Going to a Co-workers house for a entire group fun day out in their backyard and making use of their pool turned into what was a snooping day after I went to use one of the rest rooms in the house!
When I went to close the door, what I seen hanging on the back of the door on a hook got my full attention!
It was the tiny thong colorful women's undies and a shelf BRA! Since I seen them just hanging there, it got my thoughts that somebody just changed into their Bikini and left these items hanging to put back on later!
I did notice and feel on the undies that there was wet sticky stuff on the bottom crotch area with a few dark small pubes attached to that area too!
I looked to find the BRA Size and I did but don't remember what size it was now?
When I got done and was leaving the room, my buddy came by who owned the house and he was going to use the rest room next! As he was about to close the door, he opened it again and called me back into the rest room!
At that time he showed me what was hanging on the door hook and said he couldn't believe that his wife would change her clothing and leave her used BRA and undies hanging around for everybody to see if they used the rest room!
We both had a great laugh about it and later talked about other stuff our wife's use and leave out in the open, like some of their play toys or ass plugs too!
He said he was going to tell his wife what my wife does and some of it was the same as her with the use of toys and wearing different sizes of ass plugs for their pleasures!
It would have been nice to see his wife's toys and stuff, but I didn't want to snoop around all over the house and maybe the wife's will talk about it at another time?
Maybe somebody had deal about the same by accident?
She was that heavy set woman you told me about. I think you said her bra size was H if my memory serves. You said her butt swallowed her bikini because it was a nice flabby butt and shook like jello when she walked. Don't you remember telling me that story?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2023, 03:59 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
Just found a "diary" kept by my wife and her friend on a teenage holiday. They met two older men and the friend was at it with one of them all holiday it seems, renting hotel rooms by the hour. My wife blew off the other guy on the beach. I think she was fingured until she came afterwards, it sort of implies that. Wife promised him a shag if they met up back home, but suspect that didn't happen. Interestingly she mentions a conversation she had with the guy asking way she doesn't sunbathe topless (i always assumed she had on his holiday). She said she only does that on her own in the garden. And she has white boobs. The guy says he knows, so she must have shown them to him on private.
I knew a bit about this holiday, but it is great reading the details, all written at the time.
So now found out they did meet up once when back in the UK. I pushed the subject quite hard and am convinced as she was very emphatic that they didn't have actual penetrative sex; so the shag she promised him didn't happen. But she did say they did "lots of other stuff". I need to get some more details out of her. The really hot bit though is that she was visiting her long term, long distance boyfriend at the time, and went off to visit this guy without her boyfriend knowing during the day when said boyfriend was at college or something. So she probably shagged her boyfriend that morning, left to visit this older chap during the day, got fingered, sucked his nob and splattered with his jiz, then went back to her younger boyfriend to get rodgered by his younger cock that night. Two cocks 12 years apart firing cum at, or in, my now wife on the same day. Marvelous stuff when you think about it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer