photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-29-2016, 10:01 AM

Default Martina Plays Strip Basketball

Martina always hung around with the basketball crowd. She rarely played but she knew the rules and she wasn’t half bad. That was the same with Julie. Neither of them was particularly fond of each other, but they were some of the few girls who decided to hang around the basketball courts. It all descended into chaos one day when they got into an argument about who was the better basketball player. Only when one of the guys suggested they place a bet and settle this repeated argument once and for all did they agree.

The catch was that the guys got to choose the bet and neither of them could refuse otherwise they’d be banned from ever hanging around the basketball courts again. Not being able to hang out with their friends would be a disaster for both these teens.

“Okay, we have a stipulation for you both,” said Tom, the ringleader for the boys. “Strip H-O-R-S-E. You each take a shot from where we say and if one of you misses you…”

The mouths of the girls were both hanging open. They were used to some light flirting from the boys, but would they really try to take it this far? The group interrupted Tom and started whispering into his ear. The seconds were agonising for the girls, who already wanted to back out.

“And if one of you misses then the other girl gets to take off a piece of your clothing. To make it fair you have to go in order, so you can only take the tops, then your pants, before the underwear,” said Tom.

“I’m not doing that.” Julie pushed the thick lenses of her glasses up from the bridge of her nose. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Tom shrugged. “Then I guess you won’t be hanging out with us anymore, will you? What about you, Martina?”

Martina came from Slovakia originally, so had a slight accent. Her thighs were thick and chunky, but that didn’t mean she liked showing them off. But she didn’t want to lose all her friends because she was too chicken to beat Julie in a game of basketball. She nodded and agreed to play. In the end Julie agreed as well. Even if one of them lost they would still be able to come back, but maybe they wouldn’t be looked at in the same way again.

The boys had been looking forward to this forever. None of them had ever managed to get in the pants of either girl, at least they could now see them lose them. Martina was worried. She was only just as good as Julie. This could go all the way, and she sensed the boys knew it.

The court cleared, leaving just a nervous Martina and Julie. Martina’s big ass and curvy thighs were covered by a pair of black yoga pants. If she bent over the boys could see some small panty lines. Whatever she was wearing wasn’t well-covering. She also wore a blue jumper and a grey sleeveless t-shirt that stuck out from underneath. She wiped one of her shoulder-length dyed dark red locks from her eyes.

The ball came to her and she had to make a straight shot at the basket. She aimed and shot. The ball went straight in without any problems. All the tension flowed out of Martina. It was now in Julie’s court. If she missed she would be the first to lose a piece of clothing.

Julie was a small slip of a girl with short jet black hair spiked up. Her thick rimmed glasses made her look like a nerd, but it hid her limited ability in basketball. Today she wore a dark green camo-coloured shirt open at the front and a tight white t-shirt underneath. Her perky breasts stuck out of the white t-shirt. She completed her outfit with a black pair of jeans. Like Martina, her ass was wide, but her small figure made it look bigger than it was.

Julie stepped up to mark. She squinted at the basket through her glasses and positioned her feet. Martina clenched her fists in anticipation. She wanted the advantage. She needed the advantage. Julie tended to have an uncanny type of luck on her side. Martina didn’t want to fall victim to it.

She let the ball fly. It hit the rim of the basket and came flying back at her. Martina released a small scream she was so excited. Someone had answered her prayers. This was what she was looking for. This was what she needed.

“Yes!” Martina screamed. “Come here, Julie.”

“No, I don’t want to do this. This is insane.” Julie backed away as Martina came skipping towards her.

Tom was about to intervene when Martina grabbed the sides of the dark green shirt and slipped it away from Julie’s grasp. The shirt came away easy leaving the full outline of her dark-coloured bra on show underneath her t-shirt.

Julie adjusted her glasses and growled. “This is not fair. I didn’t even get a chance to practice.”

“Neither did I, Julie.” Martina threw the shirt away. “That’s your S.”

Martina couldn’t believe she had done so well. She was on fire as she moved to the right-side of the court and attempted to make the shot. The ball flew through the air and hit the backboard, before falling into the net. Martina had done it again. Julie stepped up to the net, a tad unsure of herself. She was being dominated and couldn’t believe it. Surely her luck had to turn soon?

Julie released the ball and it flew towards the backboard. It hit it just like Martina’s, but rebounded away. The ball bounced away as Martina ran over to Julie with glee again. This time she would have to show some skin.

“Martina!” Julie screamed as Martina grabbed her t-shirt.

The white t-shirt came up to just below her small yet perky breasts before Julie clamped her hands over the top. Her pale skin came into view, presenting a clear contrast to her black skinny jeans. Martina looked into Julie’s eyes and saw real fear. She had her on the run. That uncanny luck wouldn’t save her now.

Martina suddenly pulled and Julie lost her grip. The t-shirt came over her head, briefly getting stuck on her head, before popping off. Julie’s hands flew to her breasts, encased in a black bra. The boys cheering and high-fiving each other only made it worse for Julie, whose cheeks had gone a violent shade of pink.

“Stop it, Martina. We don’t have to do this. Let’s leave together. I’m not going to strip in front of these guys.”

Martina dangled the t-shirt in front of Julie and stuck her tongue out. “Just because you’re losing. You always said you were a better basketball player than me and now I’m going to beat you. How do you like the sound of that?”

“Please…”

Martina threw the t-shirt away and took the ball back. This time it was the same shot but made from the left. The first one was easy, so why wouldn’t this be easy? She could do no wrong now. Martina bent her knees, bounced the ball three times, and launched it. The ball hit the backboard and fell in again. Her heart was racing. Things couldn’t have gone better.

“Now it’s your turn, Julie,” said Martina sweetly.

Martina rolled the ball towards Julie, who still hadn’t removed her hands from her chest. The boys were starting to grumble and at Julie. Under severe peer pressure, she removed her hands and revealed her bra in all its glory. She bent down for the ball and showed some massive cleavage in the process.

Julie stepped up to the mark. Martina folded her arms and waited. Julie released the ball. This time the ball sailed clear over the net and bounced away. None of the boys went to get it because they all knew what would happen next. Finally someone would get to take Julie’s pants off, and the best part was Martina would do it.

Martina squealed with laughter. This was going so well. She wouldn’t lose a single thing. Martina watched Julie fidget. She knew what was coming.

“Pants off, Julie,” Martina crowed.

“No. No way. This has gone far enough.” Julie’s hands flew protectively to her bra and her belt buckle. “I’m not doing it.”

Martina snickered before any of the guys could step in. “Then I’ll take them off anyway.”

Martina pounced and grabbed Julie around the middle. Julie turned and tried to crouch into a ball, but Martina was easily the bigger of the girls and wrestled her to the ground. Her hands were already trying to find the belt buckle. Julie was on her front as the guys laughed at the poor girl’s predicament.

After a minute or so of wrestling Martina turned Julie over and sat on top of her. She got her fingers into the belt buckle and freed it. The gold button on the front of her skinny jeans popped away soon afterwards, displaying a hint of bright red.

Martina scooted down Julie’s waist as she continued to battle for her pants.

“No!”

Martina only laughed at her. “I can see your panties.”

Martina burrowed her hands inside the jeans and pulled from both sides. The jeans came down to the top of her pale white thighs. Julie’s hands instinctively flew to her crotch. Martina used this distraction to get to her feet and continue to pull the jeans down. Julie could no longer reach her jeans and they were soon past her knees. They bunched up at her ankles before coming away with her black sneakers.

Julie turned over trying to cover as much as she could. Her red thong displayed her ass cheeks in all her glory. She didn’t know what to do or what to cover. The guys catcalled and cheered as she was rolling on the ground in just a black bra, red thong, and black socks.

Julie glowed bright red and for a moment she didn’t attempt to rise off the ground to see Martina waving her jeans around like a flag of victory. How could things have gone so wrong? How could she be here in her underwear?

“Nice thong, Julie. I didn’t know you wore them,” said Martina. “Come on, we’ve still got two letters to go. Do you shave, by the way?”

Julie ignored that comment. She tried desperately to gather her thought. She had come so far that there was no going back now. If she ran this would be all for nothing. No, she would beat Martina. She clenched her teeth and unsteadily got to her feet. Julie put her sneakers back on and stared a hole through Martina.

Martina was too delighted to care about Julie’s new determination. The pants were thrown off the court and now she couldn’t help but soak up the adulation of the little audience.

“That’s it,” said Julie. “I’m going to beat the pants off you. You’ve had your fun. You’re not the better basketball player.”

Martina snickered. “Yeah, you look so tough in your little undies.”

Julie snapped and screamed at Martina. “Shut up! I’ll…I’ll make you a deal if you think you’re so good.”

“Name it, b*tch. You’re going to be naked anyway.”

“Next round we play if I win I get to take off whatever I like of yours. If you win…I get too letters.”

One of the boys high-fived Tom at the side of the court. Martina couldn’t believe her ears. Julie had completely lost her nerve. One more basket and the game would be over. Since these were now harder shots it might take a few tries, but it would save her the trouble of having to win two more rounds. She was going to have fun wrestling Julie out of her undies.

“Ha, idiot. Deal.”

Martina was so confident. So what if she lost her sweater? She had the chance to get Julie naked and humiliate her after she tried to make a deal. What could be better? They were nearly at the half-court mark. Martina was so on fire today that she would probably make it.

She bent down to pick up the ball from the waist, giving the guys a look at her panty lines, the panties they would never see. Martina bounced it once, twice, jumped and sailed the ball towards the net from halfway. The ball hit the backboard and bounced away.

“Pffft,” said Martina. “What does it matter? You won’t make it from there anyway. I’ll get it next time.” She even gave Julie a little tap on the ass as she said it.

“Don’t touch me,” said Julie as she went to retrieve the ball. Her tight ass moved around in her thong ever so slightly as she ran backwards and forwards.

The Slovakian girl stood aside with her arms folded and a cocky look on her face. Julie squinted as she concentrated the best she could. She hurled the ball as hard as she could from halfway. The ball dropped straight into the net.

It was like time seemed to stop. Even the guys had their mouths open. Julie’s uncanny lucky streak had struck again. None were more shocked than Martina. Her arms dropped to her waist and she just stared at the ball coming to a stop on the ground. There were no cheers and no mocking comments from Julie. She just had a smirk on her face.

To Martina’s horror she found Julie not looking at her but looking at her clothing. Then it dawned on her. Her mouth went dry as she recalled Julie’s deal. She could choose anything she wanted. It was either the sweater or…her pants.

“No!” Martina backed away from an advancing Julie. She wouldn’t be exposed like this. This wasn’t happening. “Get away from me.”

She backed away and broke into a full on run until she came to the net. Martina dodged around the bottom of the net, determined not to be embarrassed. Julie followed and kicked out at Martina. She hit her leg and she tumbled to the ground rolling over and over. Julie was on her in a second, trying to pull her jumped up to find the waistband of the yoga pants.

Julie screamed out in frustration. They were so tight that if she couldn’t find the waistband she’d never do it. Martina was too big for her and easily fought her off.

“Need some help, Julie?” Tom strode over to Martina just getting off the ground.

Martina’s heart stopped. This wasn’t happening to her. There was nowhere she could go. She backed away until her back hit the basketball net. Tom and Julie both advanced on her.

Martina clung on to the net and kicked at Julie every time she came anywhere near her. She would fight all day if she had to. She would not be exposed. Tom moved around to the other side of the net and grabbed her arms. He pulled them so hard that she was practically kissing the metal.

“Get off me, Tom, you pervert. Let me go.”

Martina still tried to kick out at Julie, but she was finding it harder and harder to resist. The underwear-clad Julie moved in and forgot about her own exposure. She was having the time of her life watching her old adversary squirm. Martina kicked out and this time Julie caught her leg. She clamped it underneath her arm to leave Martina standing like a ballet dancer.

Martina managed to tilt her head and saw Julie coming closer and closer. Her waistband was exposed. She was only seconds away. Her heart raced at the prospect. Then suddenly Julie wasn’t coming forward. She was just standing there, a grin on her face.

“Tell you what. I have another deal for you.” Julie picked up her other leg and tossed her to the ground. “If you want to keep your pants, that is.”

“I’ll do it.” Martina looked up at Julie. “I agree.”

“Shut up.” Julie didn’t disguise her irritation. “We do another round. This time if you miss you get stripped down to your undies, so that’s three letters. If I miss then I get a free pass. Either that or I take your pants now.”

Martina bit down on her lip and nodded her head. She would agree to anything for another chance to keep her clothes on. She didn’t even think about the idea that she could be in her underwear just like Julie. Julie and Tom moved away from her and allowed her to get unsteadily to her feet. Martina’s palms were sweaty and her legs were shaking.

Martina approached the ball suddenly unsure of herself. It was another half-court shot from a slightly different angle. This was to save herself. Or at least make sure that they could play on. Martina shot and, predictably, missed badly. Now her heart was pumping at a hundred miles an hour. At the very least a Julie miss would allow them to reset.

Julie seemed at ease now, as if she didn’t care about her own lack of clothing. She took a deep breath, jumped and released the ball. It dropped through the net like a death knell. All the energy seemed to drain out of Martina. She had to run, but where? What could she do?

“Time to show us your undies,” Julie already started to run after Martina.

Martina returned to the pole again. Tom was already starting to move towards them. This time Julie kicked Martina and she went flying onto her front. Julie climbed onto Martina and scooted the blue jumper up her back. Martina rolled onto her front as her dark grey sleeveless t-shirt came into view. She squealed at Julie and kicked her away enough to get back to her feet.

“You got one. That was it.” Martina backed away until she collided with the pole.

Tom, once again, moved in and pulled her arms around the pole. This time Julie pulled one of Martina’s legs back like before. Martina’s sleeveless shirt rose up exposing the waistband of her yoga pants. Martina tried to beg and scream, but everyone just cheered Julie on. The dreaded cold fingers of Julie entered one side of the waistband and pulled. Martina felt the rush of cold air as one side of her tanga style white panties with black polka dots and lace came into view. Another pull and her pants were already around her knees. Her thick thighs were on full show and the cool air tantalised her skin. Embarrassment washed over her as Julie pulled Martina’s pants to her ankles and over her Chuck Taylors.

With Tom’s help, Martina was put flat on the ground. Julie quickly wrenched the t-shirt over her modest breasts to leave Martina stripped to her grey bra and black and white polka dot panties. As Tom and Julie moved away time seemed to stop for Martina. She curled into a ball and nervously sat up, trying to cover everything at once and covering nothing. She was really here in her underwear. How could she go on?

“Get up. It’s your turn.” The vengeful Julie hurled the ball at Martina.

Martina managed to catch it and use it to cover her crotch. She could feel a burning sensation in her face. Martina returned to make her next shot. It fell painfully short and before she knew it Julie’s luck meant she sank another one like a professional. Martina felt a tingle in the back of her neck.

“Julie…”

This time she couldn’t move. Martina couldn’t resist as Julie unhooked her bra and it fell away. Her nipples were hard like rocks and there were goosepimples all over her. Martina had been broken. She couldn’t even hear Julie’s crowing or the boys angling their heads to get a better look.

Martina picked the ball up mechanically and moved to the next point. She wasn’t thinking of winning or losing. She wasn’t thinking of anything. She barely looked at the net as she threw the ball again. It didn’t even get close. It was over.

Julie raised her hands in victory as Martina froze. She didn't even have the ability to run she was shaking so much.

Julie slipped her fingers inside her tanga style panties and slid them around to tease her, prolonging the agony.

"You're the best basketball player," Martina blurted out like it would save her.

Julie continued to walk around Martina with a hand tracing the inside of her panties. When she got behind her she stopped and wrenched down. The panties tripped Martina and she fell to the ground in just a pair of Chuck Taylors. She lay there trying to cover her trimmed bush, her arrogance completely dismantled. Some of the boys took pictures and others just tried to get as close as they could without touching her.

Martina got unsteadily to her feet, before turning around and bolting. It wasn’t until she’d sprinted out of the basketball court she realised that she’d fled without collecting her clothes again. When she returned a few minutes later, she found to her horror that her clothes and everyone else were long gone.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia