uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2016, 04:30 PM

Default Katy Perry, Permanently Naked!

For those that don't follow "Permanently Naked Ladies", by writerperson on CHYOA.com, I recently completed my thread on Katy Perry. Here it is in one continuous post, but unlike the CHYOA version, this one does not have reference pictures .

https://chyoa.com/story/Permanently-Naked-Ladies.9786

-----

Yawn!

The buxom pop singer stretched her perfect body in her plush seat, her slender arms reaching for the stars and her back arching as she stretched downwards. She looked around the private plane cabin she was in, idling wondering how close they were to their destination. She had a big concert tonight, one that was hyped for months beforehand and sold out to thousands of ravenous fans! Katy had to make sure everything was absolutely perfect, nothing could go wrong for-

Wait…

As she cocked her head curiously she looked closer at her reflection in the plane window. Her reflection seemed off… not that anything was wrong with her body… but were those bare breasts? With a trembling finger she reached up and touched her rosy nipple, biting her pouty lip in fear as she felt the jolt of skin to areola contact. She steeled her mind, slowly shutting her eyes and reopening them as she turned her gaze downwards.

It took all of her willpower not to panic, but even then she couldn't stifle the high-pitched whine she made when she saw her naked body! Every inch of her luscious figure that she worked so hard to keep away from prying eyes was completely exposed! There wasn’t a stitch of fabric covering her silky smooth shoulder, Katy’s dark hair rested naturally on her bare skin. Her flat tummy was exposed to the air! She wiggled her dainty toes on her uncovered feet on the carpet in embarrassment. Not to mention her shaved pink slit was visible for just anyone to see. The newly nude pop star’s luscious world-famous 32D breasts were hanging unrestrained off her chest. She was completely and utterly naked!

She instinctively tried to cover her bare body, despite the fact that she was alone on a private jet… or was she? How could this have happened? Did an overzealous fan secretly board the plane and rob her of all her clothes? No… that would be insane, not to mention almost impossible! With her forearm barred across her poking nipples (Hey! It was cold on this plane!) and a delicate hand smothering her precious pussy, she stands and approaches the cabin door…

With blushing cheeks and a quick prayer, she cracks the door open a few inches and tentatively pokes her head out. She had to tell her agent to get her some clothes!

“Pst! Fiona!” Katy whispered hoarsely to the adjacent cabin, “Fionaaa!” Her voice pathetically pleaded with the silent room. Biting her lip and seeing no other alternative, her heard pounded in her chest as she looked around the empty hallway and quickly hopped out of her cabin and pounded on the door of her agent’s room. With her bare feet stomping on the ground and her giant boobs bouncing wildly, she scurried back and she poked her head out again. She was soon rewarded with the door opening and her young pretty assistant stumbling out. Fiona sported a kind of business/hipster hybrid look that she worked pretty well. She had long brunette hair that stretched down to the tops of her sizable tits.

“What’s wrong Katy?” With just her head poking out, Fiona had no idea her singing superstar was completely stark-naked. With pleading eyes, Miss Perry tells her to quiet down.

“Please! Just get over here!”

“Okay, now what’s- Oh… Wow. You’re naked.” Fiona slowly closes the door behind her, her eyes bulging as she stares at Katy frantically clutching her private parts. Not that she was against lesbians, but Katy had a strong feeling her new agent might be in the closet! Too many times she had a lecherous hungry gaze when she “accidently” interrupted Katy’s bath or when she was changing in her hotel room. Also, she was pretty sure Fiona was lying when she said that singing naked in front of her would make her voice stronger! “Uh… is there any particular reason you decided to pull out the birthday suit?”

“I don’t know what happened!” Katy shouted, before putting her hands over her mouth to calm down. As soon as her fingers left her intimates, Fiona gained an unobstructed view of the pop star’s perfect breasts and shaved slit. Katy could almost see the drool coming out of her agent’s mouth as her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She put her hands back in place and continued desperately trying to get her assistant’s attention, “I just took a nap and when I woke up I was totally naked! You have to get me clothes Fiona! I can’t go out like this…”

“Huh? Um, yeah, right.” The entranced assistant takes one last long look at her naked boss before leaving. A few minutes pass as Katy huddles up in her chair, clutching her knees with her arms as she thinks about her predicament. She hears a soft knock on the door and freezes like a deer in headlights.

“It’s Fiona. So I-” She has her clothes! Katy quickly scrambles out of her chair, too excited to finally put something on as she swings the door open. In the door frame on the otherside is an empty-handed Fiona… along with an overweight middle-aged male flight attendant! The man’s jaw drops as he gets a full-frontal view of the pop singer’s incredibly naked body before she can react and cover up!

“Eek! Wh-why didn’t you say you were with someone!” Katy slams the door shut again, tears of humiliation stream down her face as she comes to terms with a random male stranger getting to see all her goods. Fiona shoos the man away, no doubt he was going to have to take care of some business in the bathroom…

“You didn’t let me finish Katy! I talked to the flight attendant and well… they forgot our luggage back at the airport… They said they were going to ship it on the next flight!”

“What!” Katy shrieked inside her cabin. She stands and quickly whips around, opening the door as her bare tits fly through the air. She pulls Fiona into the room and starts to unbutton her jacket.

“Wh-what are you doing?”

“I need something to wear! Give me your clothes.” The poor assistant had always dreamed of being naked with Miss Perry but… not under these circumstances! She sighs and helps herself out of top and hands it over. Next, she unzips her skirt and drops it to her ankles as she steps out of it. As she does however, she watches Katy throw on the jacket… and it suddenly vanishes!

“Wha… wh-what… No! No, this can’t be happening!” Where there should have been Fiona’s jacket there was bare skin again! The cloth had just simply… disappeared! In a panic she grabs the skirt her assistant holds in her hand and pulls it up onto her, but just like the other article of clothing, it vaporizes into thin air.

“Wow, am I the only one seeing this? Katy, I think- Hey! Wait!” The crazed naked singer bull rushes Fiona over as she tears off her panties and pulls them off her slender pale legs. sn*tching the prize off her assistant’s heels, she puts on the lacy pink panties and watches as they vanish.

“No! No, this… this is impossible! Why can’t I wear any clothes?” Fiona sees that Katy is on the verge of sobbing as she looks down into her hands, wondering where the fabric was going. The lustful female agents cuddles up next to her and wraps her arms around Katy’s bare waist to try to reassure her... and for her own carnal desires. “What am I going to do Fiona? I’m going to be naked forever…”

“It’s okay Katy, I have an idea!” Fiona exclaims with a delighted expression. The half-naked assistant seats her boss back in the chair where she first lost her clothes before pitching her bold plan. “Okay, now hear me out… the best way to deal with this is to just own it.”

“Wh-what are you saying?” Katy stammered, her cheeks becoming red as she guesses the horrific idea Fiona was about to say.

“I’m saying… well, I’m saying you should tell everyone you’re a permanent nudist.” Katy’s heart sank as she heard her agent’s words. She had long since given up covering up her breasts and pussy in front of her, but the idea of going completely naked 24 hours a day, every day for the rest of her life… it was just too much to bear!

“But, I don’t want to be a nudist! I want my clothes! I don’t want people to see… everything!”

“That’s another thing Katy… if you’re going to be a nudist, you’re going to have to not cover up, like, at all. Including with your hands. Just let it all hang, well, so to speak.” Surely this was an outrageous plan, becoming a permanent nudist as a pop-star celebrity. But the more she thought about it, what other choice did she have? Either way she was going to end up completely naked with all of her naughty bits undressed, at the very least she would go out on her own terms.

“I-I guess I don’t have a choice… but I want something from you.” Fiona’s eyes lit up, clearly expecting something erotic as she licked her lips and inspected Katy’s delectable tight pussy.

“Of course Katy, I would do anything for you.”

“I want you to become a nudist with me!” Her jaw dropped and her bottom lip quivered at the thought. Being naked with Miss Perry was fine and dandy with her, in fact it was one of her many fantasies involving her boss! But naked in public… every second out in the world completely disrobed… “You said you would do anything for me!”

“I, I mean… er, okay… I’ll…” Fiona sighed deeply in defeat, she did promise she would do anything. Not to mention was absolutely in love with Katy. “I’ll… be a nudist with you.” The beautiful young woman slowly stripped out of her white buttoned shirt, revealing her massive breasts that rivaled her boss’s. Unclasping her bra, she let the girls free and droop in their natural state. Since her bottom had already been taken from her earlier, all she had on were black heels that covered her sexy feet and her thick glasses.

“Oh god,” Fiona pleaded with blushing cheeks, “Put my clothes on before I change my mind!” Katy gives her loyal assistant a warm smile as she puts on the shirt and bra, causing the two last articles of clothing in the room to disappear, making Fiona’s choice permanent. With bare breasts and exposed vaginas, the two reluctant female nudists were now helplessly naked!

-----

The next three hours was a haze of confusion and shame as Katy paraded her bare body around the airport and the city. Everywhere she went, she was constantly reminded that she and Fiona were completely nude without a single piece of fabric to protect their modesty. It seemed like every hot-blooded man in America was getting an eyeful of her delectable pink pussy, her generous round 32D tits, and her perfect jiggling bottom. What made matters worse was that she was getting more and more aroused with every passing moment, her carefully manicured pussy threatening to gush with her juices!

Fiona had checked the naked pair into their hotel room, which they would be sleeping in together. Luckily, all of her possessions were still with her and not lost when Katy donned her clothing, causing them to vanish forever. The hotel workers could barely function as they stared wide-eyed as the famous celebrity walking around without a stitch of clothing. Every available pair of eyes lustfully fucked her in their imagination, much to Katy’s erotic pleasure. As they finally entered the hotel room, Katy grabbed a pillow off the bed and wailed into it like a banshee.

“Jesus Katy, calm down! Just take it easy, here.” Looking over, she saw Fiona handing her some tissues, her eyes glued to Katy’s glistening tight sn*tch.

“Oh god, do you think they noticed? I’m so humiliated!” She sobbed, despite how horny she felt. She mopped up her juices with the tissues, her heart aching with how much shame she had to endure throughout the day.

“It-it’s okay Katy… I didn’t do much better...” Looking up, she realized Fiona was just as aroused as she was, if not more! Was she a closet exhibitionist as well..? Or… had she gotten horny from noticing her naked boss’s dripping slit. Fiona’s cheeks burned with shame as she watched Katy put the pieces together, the two nude women becoming awkwardly uncomfortable. “Uh, so… the concert is in two hours, I guess I’ll go check on transportation…” The sexy assistant hastily exits the room, her wobbling uncovered ass cheeks being watched by Katy as she shuts the hotel door behind her…

-----

“How are we feeling tonight!” Katy could hear the booming voice of the pre-show from her dressing room, her stomach doing flips as she imagines strutting on stage in the buff, all of her fans snapping pictures on their cellphones of her tits and pussy, immortalizing her shame for decades to come.

“Don’t worry, everything’s going to be fine!” Fiona massaged her bosses bare shoulders, relaxing the tense muscles. The sexy assistant draws a sharp breath when she hears Katy erotically moan under hear skilled finger tips, the hot young pop star reaching a critical mass of arousal. “Are you okay Miss Perry?”

“Ugh, s-sorry… It’s just…” The gorgeous singer struggled to talk about such a sensitive topic, “Being naked in front of so many people… I’ve just been so, um… frustrated!” Though Katy was seated, Fiona knew exactly what she meant, spotting a thin pool of juices puddle around her leaking slit. She was getting aroused by being nude in public and she had done exactly that for hours now! Even Fiona had taken a few minutes out of her day when she was out running errands to release some of her stress, taking cover in a closet to take matters into her own hands. She felt bad for the janitor that had to clean up her mess!

“I know how you feel Katy,” Fiona whispered softly into her ear, “I’ll take care of it after the concert is finished, okay?” The singer’s brow furrowed at the offer, slightly taken aback by her young agent’s advances but too horny to care.

“And now, the act you’ve been waiting for…” Her heart sank as she heard the booming voice return. This was it, show time! Katy stood up, her legs quivering with fear as she prepared to reveal her naked body to the entire world. Fiona grasped her hands and gave her a sympathetic smile. She just had to grin and bare it!

The crowd was in an absolute frenzy, cheering and howling for the singing star to come on stage. All of them had heard the news that Katy Perry had mysteriously become a permanent nudist, but surely that was just tabloid rumors, right? Why would a beautiful celebrity like her suddenly go stark naked for the rest of her life?

Backstage, Katy’s heart pounded in her chest as her bare feet stamped on the hard concrete ground as she prepared to formally reveal to the world of her new wardrobe changes. “Oh god, they’re going to think I’m some freak like Miley or Gaga…” Katy thought to herself. She wiggled her dainty red-painted toes along the cold ground, the closest she would ever be to being dressed ever again. Compulsively stroking her silky dark hair, she took a deep breath and put on the happiest expression should could and stepped on stage… time to grin and bare it!

“Hello all you lovely people!” She shouted enthusiastically into the mic, painfully aware of every errant jiggle of her huge tits and every sexy bounce of her ass. Her legs trembled with fear as she continued to stride center stage with false confidence, her slender hands shaking with humiliation as every person in the stadium gets a full frontal view of her nude body. “Oh fuck, I’m so horny, I hope they don’t notice…” She desperately thought to herself, it was bad enough that everyone knew she was a nudist now, if they learned she was an exhibitionist too she would be completely ruined!

“Oh shit! Those nude pictures of her were real?” The reaction of the crowd was mixed as they drank in the view of Katy’s intimates in public, her shaved pink pussy was on display with her hanging breasts. There are a few gasps and shocked expressions, but many hoot and catcall the naked beauty. “Damn, I thought those were photoshopped!”

“Ah, erm, so I guess I should talk about how I’m dressed… or… not dressed…” She stammered in shame as the audience watched her every movement, mesmerized by her nervous naked dance. Katy shifted uncomfortably, following Fiona’s advice and resisting the urge to cover her nudity. Her knees bent ever so inward to guard her shaved vagina. She was dazed by the constant bloom of camera flashes, all of them capturing her bare body for their later personal viewing pleasure. “I, um-uh… want to o-officially announce… th-that I am a nudist from this day forward!” She held her breath as she waited for a reaction from the crowd. It wasn’t long before the audience burst into cheers and applause! “Ah, um, thanks for the support! Now let’s have a great concert!”

The next few hours were a hazy blur of erotic dancing and singing. Katy felt more and more like a stripper that took her performance too far with each passing minute. She strut her sleek sexy legs along the edge of the stage, mesmerizing the front row with her glorious luscious ass and her precious slit which was almost within arm’s reach. She could still feel the humiliation and the burning in her cheeks, but she was determined to pull through. Katy had certainly come too far to quit now!

The nude singer felt her thumping heart sink in the middle of her performance as she felt a dripping wetness on her inner thigh. “No! Everyone watching my naked body… it’s too much!” Katy did everything should could to try to distract her over stimulated mind that was consumed with lustful thoughts of what every man in the audience wanted to do with her. She swaggered around the stage, singing her heart out to make up for her ridiculous appearance, naked and horny on the big screen. The whole audience would know, and soon the city, the country, the whole world would know how much of a deviant she was! The embarrassment as the realization crept into her mind only made it worse for her dripping slit.

A few more minutes and it was all over, with a final flourish (some droplets may have splashed on the front row!) and a bow, Katy makes a hasty exit as she scampers off stage. She’s met by Fiona who seems to be incredibly ecstatic, obviously taking her permanent nude status much better. “Oh my God! You did it Katy!” She embraced the flustered naked singer in a deep intimate hug which Katy was only too glad to accept. “I’ve been following the media on this, you’re a hit! People love the new you, I’ve been getting calls to book you for major performances all around the world!”

“Really? That’s amazing!” Katy exclaimed, the pair jumping up and down in each others' arms, their sizable breasts bouncing along with them. The stage crew take a few seconds out of their lives to truly appreciate the free show. While she wasn't completely thrilled about having to flaunt her bare tits and curvaceous ass internationally, she was happy that it was a popular decision without too much negativity from her fans!

“We need to head to the airport soon, but…” Fiona bit her lip as she traced the curve of Katy’s ass with her finger. “We have a few hours for me to fulfill my earlier promise!” Dazed and overcome lust from an entire day of forced exhibitionism Katy mashes her full lips with her gorgeous assistant and brings her into a deep kiss. She kissed a girl and she liked it! The permanently nude pair find a quiet room to play in, finally settled into their new lives as they ride the crazy turn of events to success.

The end?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, exhibitionist, forced nudist, katy perry, magic

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p