Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2016, 01:43 AM

Thanked 2,550 Times in 82 Posts
Default My Fantasy

I have this little fantasy (or dream of mine).

Of being invited to a party at a house with a lot of men. I party with them and get a little to much to drink. I flirt with them and they do the same. After awhile they blind fold me, then lead me down a hallway to a bedroom with a huge bed. I can hear them talking, saying for someone to take my blue dress off.

Then someone unzips my dress and it drops to the floor. With my dress removed, I'm standing there blind folded in my bra & panties. One of the guys says to another to remove my bra so they can check out my tits. A hand undoes my bra strap in the back. My bra falls away. A bunch of them comment about my tits, and how hard my nipples are.

Then someone says "lay her on the bed". The guys guide me down on my back on the bed. Two guy's slip my heels off my feet. I hear a few of them say "someone pull her panties off let see that pussy". Someone pulls them off me. I hear them make some comments about my hairy pussy. Then I hear them say that someone needs to hold and spread my legs apart wide so everyone can get a good look at my pussy. I feel two guys hold my feet then slowly spread my legs. I hear a bunch of them say a few things at the same time. Such as : "Umm, look at the pussy !, I can't wait to taste her ! I bet she is tight ! She is wet, look at her, she is leaking a little already!" Someone puts a pillow under my butt so it kicks up my pussy a little higher.

With me legs being spread wide, I hear one of them say : Spread her pussy, lets see her love hole! I feel fingers spread my pussy lips apart. As they spread me, my vaginal hole gapes just a little. They say : Ummm look at that. She starting to open up some ! The guy thats spreading my pussy, says "I've got first taste ! Because she smells so good!" He starts to eat me out. As does someone's mouth finds my nipples.

One guy whispers in my ear and says : "Every guy here is going to have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours, then we all are going to fuck that tight pussy of yours all night long until each one of us cums inside of you."

And that's how it goes, different guys go through the room holding my feet to keep my legs spread open, so the guy before him can have some time licking me. I have orgasm after orgasm as each guy has their turn. Then the licking stops, I know whats next. And I can't wait!

I feel the first cock that's going to slide in me rubbing my pussy a little until he finds my hole then pushes in a little. I can feel how big he is by the feel of his cock head. It's big ! I'm start moaning louder. The guy's hear me. I hear guys start saying : "Fuck her, fuck her good ! He slides deeper inside me, working his cock slowly back and forth. He fucks me good, until I hear him say that he's cumming. I feel the warmth inside me and the pulsating of his cock I know that he just came .As he pulls out, two guys still hold my feet and spread my legs so the next guy has easy access to my freshly fuck pussy. Just before the next guy slides in I feel the cum slowly running out of me from the first guy. Once the next guy slides in, I feel a cock at my mouth. The guys wants me to lick each one clean before they leave.

And that's how my night goes guy after guy cums inside me. Just as I finish cleaning up the last guy up with my mouth, he says : Don't take the blind fold off till you hear me close the door. I say ok. Then he says to me : "I can get cleaned up, and stay for a few days if I wanted to. And that the guys hope I do because they want to give me everything I just got to me again as soon as I wanted it." I say : Ok!

I hear the door close after he leaves the room. I take off my blind fold, and look down at my used pussy leaking cum, and the huge pile of cum on the floor right under where my pussy was at the edge of the bed. I stick a finger in my pussy and get a little cum on my finger and taste the sweet/sour of it. I get up and a bunch of cum pours out of me, onto the floor. Thats when I made my mind up that I'm staying for a another round with these guys!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hydie3310 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s