uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2016, 12:37 PM

Default Sold! Realtor Gets Her

This is my first attempt at writing a story. From the first time I read the stories by the great Shaw I was hooked. I have to give my sincere thanks to Obo for his help, guidance and inspiration in putting this together. With out his help this never would have happen as I was stuck for the longest time. I would be remiss if I didn't also thank Chasmo for his great work. I am sure I've lifted stuff from both of you. Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Lisa Reynolds was the top real estate agent in the affluent Connecticut town of Danbury. How she got there was another story indeed. A stunning 38 year old blond, she used all means available to her to secure business. Unfortunately most of those means where highly unethical. Lisa learned at a very young age how to use her beauty as an advantage in all walks of life. With real estate she found it easy. There were countless clients she stole from other agents just by mentally seducing the husbands/boyfriends.

To her, the moment she was most proud of could almost be called her triple crown. At the time she was fairly new in the business and had her sights set on a million dollar plus listing, who’s owners were in the market to trade up to a larger home. Needless to say, not only was big money involved, the prestige of this type of transaction would be a huge boost to one's image. Unfortunately for Lisa, the listing and client belonged to a husband and wife team, John and Kim Parsons. Kim was a petite 28 year old redhead with a sweet disposition who worked hard along with John to secure their place as one of the top real estate agents on the Island. Lisa set her master plan in motion by calling John and telling him she needed to preview the home for a client. John meet Lisa at the home and, as is custom, the owners decided to leave for a while. Lisa had no trouble seducing John, who unbeknownst to his wife had a wandering eye. Of course, Lisa never intended to sleep with him. She just got him out of his clothes and completely naked in the bedroom. She excused herself for a moment, stole his clothes, and summoned the owners back to the house. The ensuing scandal of a completely naked agent caught in a home he was listing rocked the real estate community. Lisa secured the listing, destroyed Kim and John’s marriage and cemented herself as a top agent. And just to rub it in because she couldn’t help it, there was a flag pole in the square that included a gym and the real estate office. Somehow John’s underwear wound up at the top of the pole one morning adding to Kim’s humiliation.

Several weeks after her triumph, Lisa entered the gym for her daily workout, knowing all eyes were on her. The low cut tank top and form fitting pants hugged her magnificent body and she made sure everyone in the gym was taking in the sight as she ever so slowly strode across the floor. It had been a good morning for Lisa, she had secured another million dollar listing, the fact the home was originally listed with Jennifer Cox did not deter her. It took only a few suggestive glances, and gentle arm touches to convince the husband to drop Jennifer and go with Lisa.

What Lisa saw as a delicious irony, would soon turn out to be her total comeuppance. Not only were Jennifer and Kim at the gym, but also several other agents. Among them Sue Johnson, Becky Lynch and Laura Ballone, all of which she had stolen clients from. Jennifer, a newbie in the business at only 23 years of age, was a pretty brunette who was almost inconsolable at having lost what would have been her first major deal. As she relayed her story to the others, Kim finally decided she had had enough. Speaking to the other ladies she said “It's high time someone taught that b*tch a lesson. She's humiliated all of us for the last time”.

Jennifer nodded “I couldn’t agree more but what can we do about it”?

A gleam appeared in Kim’s eye,” I’m going to spank her, I’ll humiliate her so bad she will never show her face here again”. At first the other women stood stunned and then what Kim had said finally sunk in. They started to hoot and howl causing the other patrons, including Lisa, to look to see what was going on.

Now Kim stood all of 5’3” while Lisa was at least 5’ 8” and had always bragged about her kick boxing skills. While all involved would love to see Kim carry out her threat, they questioned whether she could do it. Little known to them, Kim came from a difficult and tough neighborhood where she learned at a young age you had to be able to handle yourself to survive, far removed from the life she enjoyed now. One of the lessons she learned is there is no better way to put a rival in her place then to publicly humiliate her. She remembered the time when she was 13 years old and one of the neighborhood moms got into it with a snooty woman at a local supermarket. The woman was an elegant looking 40 something year old that wound up stripped to her bra and pantie, spanked and chased out of the store as the local mom slapped her ass in front of a howling crowd. The site of the woman trying to cover herself as she fled the store was something Kim never forgot. Kim confidently said to the others, “I’ll be fine. Now let’s go have some fun”.

Lisa was in the middle of her stretching when Kim and the rest approached. “Well, well if it isn’t the loser club. Hey Jennifer how’s your new listing? Oh wait I forgot it’s mine now ha-ha” Lisa bellowed. As Jennifer turned a bright red and was close to tears, Kim remained calm. In a controlled tone she said to Lisa.

” You've made us look like fools and stole business from all of us and we took it because we are professionals and would never sink to your level. But the time has come to even the score, you’ve messed with us for the last time”.

Lisa laughed out loud, “What are you going to do about it? Nothing I would think”.

“Oh that’s where your wrong” Kim said, “I’m going to give you what someone should have a long time ago. I’m going to take down your pants and spank your ass in front of all these people and every one of them is going to enjoy it”.

Hearing this the other gym members could not stifle their laugher as a stunned Lisa for the first time in her life was momentarily speechless. Trying to regain her composure Lisa began raging at the now ever growing group of woman. “You bunch of little pigs and your head hog over here Kim, think you can take me down!” And with that she went into a kick boxing stance. Hoping to surprise Kim, Lisa let go with a kick aimed at Kim’s head. Unfortunately for Lisa but happily for the rest of the ladies, Kim’s upbringing had taught her to always be prepared. Catching Lisa’s leg and hanging on, Kim now forced Lisa to hop around to keep her balance. Kim playfully moved Lisa's leg from side to side as if controlling a puppet. This bought cascades of laughter from the rest of the woman, but the fun was only starting. Swinging the leg around and letting go, Lisa, trying to keep her balance, spun around and braced both hands on the floor, which meant her unprotected bottom was now pointing at Kim. Who delivered a swift kick right to that wonderful target. The kick sent Lisa staggering across the room and as luck would have it, came to rest head first in a garbage pail. It was a sight to behold as she stood up, pail still on her head as the laughter from the other woman rang in her ears. For the first time in her life Lisa was on the receiving end. A furious and red faced Lisa removed the pail from her head and screamed at Kim,” I’m going to tear you apart”.
Charging with her fists up, Lisa lost all sense of her supposed kickboxing training and began swinging wildly. Kim easily ducked under 3 or 4 flying punches. Kim then spun Lisa around and planted a firm slap on her tights covered rear.

"OHHHH!" Lisa exclaimed in reaction.

That drew more laughter and taunts from the onlookers who were enjoying the show immensely. The show was about to get much better for everyone but Lisa. Before Lisa could recover from the stinging slap to her ass, Kim grabbed her from behind by her hair and the back of her tights.

Kim announced loudly so all could hear. “I’ve changed my mind, I’m not going to take your pants down”, Kim paused to let that sink in and heard an audible sigh from Lisa as well as disappointed murmuring from the crowd. “I’ve decided to strip you completely, but if you’re a good girl I may leave your thong on”.

"What!!??" a shocked Lisa exclaimed. "I can't let her do that to me. Not in front of all these other people" Lisa thought to herself.

This bought more shouts and laughter from the ever growing crowd of onlookers. The women in the crowd where whooping it up, so happy to see this arrogant snob get her public comeuppance. The men, on the other hand, were mostly quiet fearing any sound out of them would ruin the sight they were all hoping to see, a naked Lisa.

Lisa meanwhile continued her protests and name calling. “Let me go you little pig and I’ll kill you”.

Kim obliged, releasing Lisa. The two woman now stood face to face. It was a sight in contrast. The 5’8” beauty Lisa towering over the diminutive 5’3” Kim, in addition Lisa had at least a 25lb weight advantage. Any recent observer would believe this was no match at all. And they would be right, but the fact that it wasn’t a fair fight was because Kim was about to go to work on the once arrogant beauty.
Kim put her fists up in a challenging stance and laughing said " Come on let’s see what you got".

Lisa raised her hands and again began throwing punches wildly, Kim easily blocked and ducked under the swings. She then started to slap gently Lisa's face. Back and forth, first left, then right, then back again. The slaps were not meant to hurt but to embarrass. The room was now going wild as Kim grabbed Lisa by the nose and started dragging her around.

“Play time is over it’s time for your punishment” cried Kim.

Releasing her grip on Lisa’s nose, Kim grabbed the front of Lisa’s skin tight top and pulled. The loud rip could be heard across the room as Lisa looked down and saw her 36C boobs covered by nothing but her sports bra. Kim triumphantly waved her trophy in the air. The noise in the room was now deafening as Becky, Laura, Jennifer and others were literally jumping up and down screaming with joy and high fiving one another. But the best was yet to come. Lisa was now in full panic mode, she realized this woman who she had tormented for years was about to humiliate her beyond her wildest imagination. If she didn’t get out of there, there was no way to stop her.

"This b*tch is serious. I've got a get out of here" Lisa thought.

As she turned to run, Kim caught Lisa by the back of her bra and like a sling shot, snapped her back toward her. Lisa turned and again swung wildly, causing her to lose her balance and fall face first on the floor.

"I've got her now. This is going to be fun" Kim thought.

Kim was on her in a flash. Before she could recover Lisa felt Kim's weight on her followed by Kim's fingers deftly working the hooks of her bra. Before Lisa could react Kim had the hooks open.

What ensued was a classic struggle. Lisa lying flat on her stomach doing everything in her power to keep her bra from being pulled out from under her. Kim was pulling for all she was worth and slowly succeeded in getting Lisa to turn over as she tried desperately to hold her bra. With one hand gripping her bra and one hand covering her now partially exposed breast. It was a losing battle for poor Lisa. With one last mighty tug Kim was now in possession of another trophy, Lisa’s bra.

"Noooooooooooooo!" Lisa protested loudly.

The scream from Lisa and the joyful sounds of all watching filled the room. Lisa got to her feet and slowly started to back up, hand across her chest trying to cover her exposed breasts.

“You keep away from me, do you hear, keep away”, she said as forceful as one person can being partially undressed.

With a huge grin on her face Kim advanced toward Lisa. “You’ve been tormenting us for years now you’re going to get your comeuppance”.

Lisa turned to run but was meet by a laughing Jennifer, “Why Ms. Reynolds, you setting a new style” crowed Jennifer. Lisa said nothing in response to Jennifer's taunt, merely staring at her incredulously.

Grabbing Lisa roughly by the shoulders, Jennifer spun her around and delivered a hard slap to Lisa’s ass which sent Lisa staggering right into the arms of Kim. With the expertize of a rodeo cowboy, Kim quickly used Lisa’s bra to secure her hands in front her body. For a fleeting moment, Kim made a quick assessment of Lisa's must. Using Lisa’s magnificent breasts, whose dark brown nipples were now fully erect (could she possibly be enjoying this Kim thought to herself), as handles she pulled the screaming beauty toward a weight bench. Kim sat down and pulled Lisa across her knees.

"Oooooff" Lisa grunted as she was pulled over Kim's lap. Lisa used her bound hands to push her torso up. She looked around the room at those taking so much delight in her situation.

The reality of what was about to happen seemed to hit everyone at the same time. Screams of joy could be heard throughout the gym, “You've had this coming”, “Take her pants down and spank her ass”, “You've been a bad girl Lisa ha-ha” were a few of the comments being made.
Lisa was yelling, “How dare you, how dare you, do you know who I am”.

Kim answered “Yes we know exactly who you are. That’s why you are about to be administered a public spanking”.

Grabbing the waist band of Lisa’s pants, Kim ever so slowly began to pull them down. Lisa continued her protest which fell on deaf ears. “Don’t you dare, let me go this instant, if I live through this humiliation you’ll regret this day”.

As her thong covered toned ass came into view Becky, Laura and Jennifer were doubled over with laughter. Kim said, “Girls can you please help me get this naughty girl's pants off”. The 3 gladly obliged, as Lisa continued to protest, they grabbed her tights and in one swift motion pulled them completely off. What a sight, there across a younger woman’s knee laid this once proud beauty in nothing but her thong and pink runner shoes, which just added to how ridiculous she looked. “Now Lisa darling” Kim said sarcastically “lets lower this thong for a moment shall we”.

Lisa was beside herself, “No please no, not in front of all these people, I’ve had enough please”.

“Too late b*tch” replied Kim and she again took her time slowly lowering the thong. And then it began. Kim raised her hand and delivered the first stinging spank to Lisa’s now naked rear. The unmistakable sound of hand landing on bare ass echoed through the gym. Kim was completely unexperienced in applying a spanking. But it soon became evident she had natural talents in this area. As Lisa's ass could attest to.

Lisa’s head flew up, her blond hair flying back and her mouth forming the perfect OH!! “Oh, ouch, oh, oh, it hurts, stop, stop it this instant, do you hear me? Stop” yelled Lisa as Kim started a rhythmic pounding of her quickly reddening ass.

Spank after spank rained down as Kim channeled all the frustration of the past 2 years into every blow she landed. Kim watched intently as Lisa's bottom took on a pink glow. "Now I'm finally giving this b*tch what she said coming" Kim thought. "And God knows I'm enjoying this".

"Oh God! I don't know how much more this I can take. She's got to stop!" were Lisa's panicked thoughts. Lisa was kicking and screaming like a naughty child being punished. The women in the gym were drinking in the sight.

Jennifer in particular was enjoying the show. She liked the way the flesh of Lisa's ass rippled and turned crimson when Kim's hand landed a blow. She also loved the way the helpless Lisa would throw her head back and look at Kim administering the punishment. “You won’t be stealing anybody’s customers again, you deceitful b*tch” she taunted, “As a matter of fact I don’t think you’ll be sitting down anytime soon either”. For a moment Lisa and Jennifer's eyes meet. Seeing the absolute joy on Jennifer's face Lisa shouted "I've never been so humiliated in all my life."

This remark bought much laughter from the crowd. Kim was really laying into Lisa ass as the spanking and Lisa’s begging continued. Lisa was now bawling like a 2 year old and begging Kim to stop.

“Please, please, I’ll do anything, please it hurts, ohhhh ouch”. It was hard to tell what was redder now, Lisa’s ass or her face.

Jennifer said out loud, “So you’ll do anything?”

“Yes, yes” cried Lisa just wanting the spanking and the humiliation to end. Jennifer went over to Kim and said something, Kim smiled broadly and nodded in agreement.

“Ok I’ll stop, but first we all want to hear something”.

“Anything, anything” a frantic Lisa said.

“You called us pigs several times today, but it’s really you who are the pig, so little miss piggy, let me hear your squeal like a pig and make it good or this spanking can go on for a while”.

Lisa’s hesitation was met with a hard spank,” I said squeal”.

“Wheeee, wheee”, was her feeble response.

“Louder” smack.

“Wheee, wheee”.

“Louder”, the last spank did the trick

" WHEEE WHEEE WHEEE WHEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! " squealed the humiliated beauty to the delight and cheers of the onlookers. Who could have thought when they entered the gym this morning that they would witness Lisa Reynolds being stripped, spanked and made to squeal like a pig, by her most hated rival.
The spanking finally came to an end. The woman were almost breathless from the uncontrollable laughter caused by the sight they had just witnessed. Kim slowly raised Lisa’s thong and grabbing her by the hair and stood her up.

“Lend me a hand will you ladies I have one more score to even”.

With Kim holding her from behind Jennifer and Laura each grabbed and arm and with Kim leading the way began marching Lisa out the front door.

“What are you doing, let me go, let me go this instant” howled Lisa as the ladies dragged her through the lobby and out the front door into the court yard followed by the entire gym.

Kim led them over to the flag pole in the center of the yard. “Hang on to her for a minute will you” she said as she grabbed the line from the flag pole. “Since you thought it was so funny hoisting my husband’s underwear up the pole, I thought maybe we’d give it a try and see how funny it really is” exclaimed Kim.

Untying Lisa hands she slipped the line from the pole through Lisa’s thong and secured it. Handing the cable to Jennifer, Kim said, “Here's where we stop the show”.

Taking her cue Jennifer began pulling on the cable as Lisa began to ascend off the ground and rise up the pole. “What are you doing, please stop, everyone can see me”, screamed the now mortified Lisa.

The laughter and wolf whistle were now almost deafing. Jennifer stopped with Lisa about 10 feet off the ground. Lisa was swinging horizontally her bright red ass facing the crowd, her perfect breasts with her nipples fully erect in full view, kicking swinging her arms and legs frantically. What a sight it was, the once proud beauty was now strung up on a flagpole in nothing but a thong and pink running shoes in front of an appreciative audience. One could not help but think, what a unique form of punishment for this arrogant woman, a bare ass spanking administered in public and hoisted up the flagpole in her thong by another woman.

Becky Lynch put the final touch on the day’s festivities, taking a “SOLD” sign and putting in below the swinging Lisa. Kim looked up at Lisa, whose eyes were now wide as sauces as she tried to cover her breast and ass while swinging off the ground. “You were right Lisa dear, this is very funny, hope you’re enjoying it as much as we are”.

The events of the day would live long in the memory of all that witness them, but thanks to the age of social media, the image of this spanked beauty would last forever.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2016, 01:37 PM

Great job Hocman! It's a truly terrific tale! Thanks for taking the time to write and share it. Looking forward to more!
Old 07-25-2016, 05:56 PM

Nicely done hocman. I'm glad I could help in a small way. By the way, did I detect a couple subtle references to the John Wayne/Maureen O'Hara film "McLintock"?
Old 07-25-2016, 06:57 PM

Oh yes you did, I picked up that little trick from you! Your contributions were not small, your stories helped greatly with this as well as your advice and editing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s