photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 07:00 AM

)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

1) - YES

2) - 25

3) - YES

4) - NO

5) - YES
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sungirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 AM

Anymore questions????
Old 01-29-2013, 10:51 AM

are you a man, lesbian, or bisexual woman? your name and answers are confusing.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 PM

Thanked 1,071 Times in 33 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? YES

2)If so, what is the number? 42

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? NO, THINK IT IS ACTUALLY MORE

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? YES: WISH SHE WAS STILL THE sl*t SHE WAS BEFORE I MET HER

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? NOT ANYMORE; PM TO DISCUSS
Attached Thumbnails
chrisbynger4.jpg   chrisb8.jpg  

chrisb15.jpg  
Old 02-16-2013, 06:52 PM

1) Yes
2) Best guess 20ish
3) No. I learned much of this from others
4) Not really. It's in the past. At least most of it.
5) Some of them. Usually on the ones where there was something of interest.

These numbers would have been much lower if I took this survey a couple of years ago. Here is why, about 10years after my wife and I married we went to visit her family. During the trip I went out drinking with my brothers in law and some of their local college buddies. After awhile a couple of their acquaintances joined us. By this time my in laws went off to play some pool in the back of the bar. I stayed and watched sports with their friends. One of the acquaintances seemed a bit off and started to talk about his old girlfriends. He would go on and on about each one. It was getting pretty annoying. I remember he went off on some gal he dated that was 6' 5" and the things you can an can't do with someone that tall. This guy was about 5'5" 300lbs. I was about to leave and get my in laws when he told me to stay and started talking about this gal he dated 15 years earlier. She was 22 cute, great body, big boobs but was naive, and had just broken up with her first serious boyfriend. They had dated since she was 18. Keeping this short, this guy took total advantage of her. Did what ever he could to keep her self esteem low. He went on with how he controlled her and some of what he got her to do. He started by having her do exhibitionist acts and wear revealing clothes. He had her give him blows every time they meet where ever they were at the time. Mostly in cars. He even got her to go to Laker games wearing shorts and a Laker t-shirt with no bra. He would have her stand up and shake her boobs for the fans. He said that after he got a beer or two in her and played with her boobs for a short time her motor would start and she would become excited and more compliant. He said he even able to get her to allow some of the guys around them at the game to squeeze her boobs. They would leave before the end of the game and screw in the parking lot because she was so hot to go she didn't want to wait to drive back to his place. He tried to get her into swapping but she wouldn't go for it but he was able to get her to pull a train with his roommate a few times. There was also bondage and some S&M. Eventually, after 6 months or so she wised up and was going to dump him. For some reason during this time she allowed him to photograph her. He even video taped her doing some exhibitionism as well as pulling the trains. She finally dumped him and that was that. Years later she married had kids and was having a good life as a teacher. Somewhere in her thirties this whack job stumbles on her and a couple of her girlfriends at a restaurant. He was there on business. He talked with her in private seeing if she wanted the photos back that he took years before. She didn't know about the videos. She took from this that he was going to post these if she didn't buy them back. He didn't want money. They agreed that he would give her a third of the photos each time they hooked up which would be every few months when he was in town. She did demand the prints and the negatives. He started laughing when he told me this because he used some weird film back then which provided negatives, prints and slides. So he gave her the prints and negatives but not the slides. He also insisted that they meet at her house. After three events she thought she was free and clear. But he had video taped all of the sessions. Now he had the original material and current videos. He said he had her and she new it. He also said he was doing this with two other gals and his old roommate was doing it with one of his old girlfriends. What scums. They eventually came to an agreement that they would get together twice a year and she would do what he wanted. He had her do everything she did previously but also entertain a few of his buddies and business customers. What person would deal with a guy who says with every deal you get to screw a 40 year old 4th grade teacher? Anyway, several years after my meeting this guy my wife and I went to see her parents and during the trip went to the beach. Late in the day this guy jogs by out of the blue and notices us. He comes over and says hi to my wife. She looked shocked and then pissed. They didn't talk much and he obviously didn't remember me since he was drunk when I met him. After he left I asked my wife who he was and she said an old boyfriend and cut the conversation. I pressed it and learned that she dated him in her early 20's right after she was dumped by her first boyfriend. I must have had a weird look on my face because she asked me what was wrong. I haven't and won't bring up what I learned. We were now on the other side of the country and are in our 50's so I certain whatever happened has ended. My wife is also no longer a teacher so much of her risk is gone. The weirdest part of this is that ever since I met my wife she has always had a pretty straight attitude about sex and wasn't interested in deviating off the norm. The more I thought about it the more I wonder if all of this was the ramblings of a drunk. I also don't see her going out with some large guy. I think she was 5' 4" 110lbs back then.

If this guy was telling the truth I bet he has posted her material online somewhere. Anyone know how to search for images of someone. Obviously, I don't have his photos but I don't have photos of her when she was that age.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ttrader For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 07:53 PM

Default How this thread could be...

Ttrader...

I can't answer your question, but I can say that this is the sort of
post in this thread that makes it such a more wonderful read.. There's a story, details, emotion
...all lost by those who just put yes and no answers to the original
posters questions.. I'm not married so this thread is not relevant to me as an answerer, but I love
read the post from those who decide to reply with more than single word
answers..

I look forward to reading more of the posts like ttraders in the future, also I hope at
some point to meet someone and we end up marrying ..

All the best in your search for answers TTrader

N
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 11:03 AM

Default Thx

Thanks for the comment naturist. I tried the google image search but it seems to only work if you have a copy of the image which I don't. I tried searching for her face using photos from when she was in her 20's with no success. If anyone could help me with searching for images I would really appreciate it. Maybe there is a keyword search I could do but I don't have any experience so I don't know what to search for. ttrader
The Following User Says Thank You to ttrader For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 03:12 PM

1) I know enough of her history
2) She's been with 20-30 different guys
3) Eh, she was truthful, I guess. Doesn't really matter, now; can't change any of it
4) The numbers don't really matter; what bothers me are the details of what she's done.
5) We talk about her past sex life from time to time, but most of it is already in the open.

It's an interesting question the OP poses. I am not a prude, or a misogynist, or an insecure man who compares himself with the past lovers who stabbed their cocks into his wife. No, she is my best friend and our relationship is solid, so I'm not interested in making her feel guilty or ashamed. But, oh my gods: I am disgusted and fascinated by her prior life!! Every now and then I'll look at her and think: dozens of different men have had their cocks in her mouth, and she willingly sucked all of them. How many loads of semen has she swallowed? How many guys have decorated her face with cum? ....it makes me kind of sick..... I will watch her sucking on me and my mind will spin with the stories she's told; I will enter her pussy and groan at the pleasure and I know --I KNOW-- that plenty of other men have sheathed themselves likewise; and when I'm taking her from behind, I see her butthole and I know --I KNOW-- that five or six different guys have fucked her in the ass...... Difficult things to know, but if she didn't tell me that stuff, I would have bugged her until she, because I DO want to know.....
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Sun_Corp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:36 PM

Default I know

I do know the number she has been with and I belive her. She is very honest and open about her past sex life and we talk about it from time to time. It bothered me a lot when we first got together and I didn't like when she talked about it. Now, im ok with and secretly like hearning certain details.
She's 28 and has been with me since she was 26. Before she and I were together, she slept with roughly 30 diffrent guys. Most were boyfriends, but a good number were just guys that she let fuck her. I know that the majority of them were without condoms. She was on birthcontrol during that time and didn't insist on anything further. Most of the guys who were basicly randoms, pulled out of her and came on her stomach or back. The ones who were boyfriends came inside of her. Hard to explain, I dont love this about her...but in a way it is kind of hot. I have no reason to doubt anything she has ever said. the first night she and I were together, I fucked her without a condom and came inside her.
As far size, i know she has been with a lot of guys bigger then me and some that are smaller. She had a boyfirend a couple of years before she and I met that is supposedly huge. She says he's 10 inches or so and that the sex was terrible bc of it. She couldnt take it all and he could never push all the way inside her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amac65 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? yes

2)If so, what is the number? 11 before two after......

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? yes

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? no

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? All the time...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016