Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2017, 03:49 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default The closest I got

Here is a clipped photo of the closest shot I got.
Attached Thumbnails
7.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 05:40 PM

These are all great recollections and thanks to all of you... just seems right to share one of mine which happened only a month ago and whilst may not seem particularly brilliant it was for me who doesn't get to have much opportunity for one thing, so many wear damn trousers nowadays!
Anyway it was a simple meal at a pub for brother in laws birthday, his mum and dad were sitting opposite to me and my girlfriend. Over the other side of the room was a row of tables with what I was guessing an anniversary meal for an elderly couple. Sitting next to them and opposite us was I would imagine their daughter/daughter in law who was for ages sitting with her legs slightly apart but just at wrong angle, pointing away from me. She was in her mid-late forties with a auburn bob and well built with lovely shapely legs and a dark skirt finishing above her knees. (think pencil skirts are sooo sexy lol) I kept on hoping she'd move round a bit but no such luck. It was an easy enough view, the table was in view inbetween my girlfriends mum and dad so easy to look over whilst still being involved in conversation plus girlfriend wouldn't be able to see anything from her viewpoint neither.
To my dismay this lady got up and moved to other end of table and I thought that was that but luckily they had all finished up and were having a chat at the end of the meal like you do and were mingling. Now the empty chair was being taken by maybe this lady's daughter as she was around 20 with long auburn hair, just the right figure for me, a little on the chubby side, easily enough to drool over her figure wearing an even shorter flowery dress. She was thinking the same as her mother - no-one can see under the table and was even more lax with her legs. She would have them slightly apart and crossing her legs too, was sheer delight soaking up the sight slowly from her ankles right to the top of her thighs where at that point you could just about see a thread of yellow underwear, hard to tell as the sunlight was shining from behind them so a bit of a glare. What made it so great was she was doing it for several minutes not concerned or aware I could see every move her legs made whilst keeping up with the conversations at my table. I haven't been in this situation for a long while - just enjoying the view without trying to catch a flash of this or that. In the end though as all good things come to an end so did this, not before a good 10 minutes of what for me made the night worthwhile lol
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 12:05 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default sister in law again

Saturday I was out for an all day solo ride. As I was making my way back home in the evening I swung by my sister in law and brother in laws cottage just to say hi. It was just before sunset. She had just got back from a walk and she was wearing a little work out skirt. We went out to their deck and sat around the gas fire pit as the air it was cooling off as the sun went down.

I soon discovered her skirt covered up some spandex shorts when she put her feet up next to fire. For the next hour or so as we talked I was treated to various views as she moved around on the couch she was sitting on. Even though I now knew the skirt hid shorts it was still a great view.

I didn't get hard until she tucked her feet behind her as she kind of lay on her side while talking with us. While I couldn't see up the skirt at this angle the view of her tan thighs along with the skirt being just below her pussy just got my mind thinking all kinds of sexy thoughts. Luckily I was able to pay attention to the conversation as I was mentally running my hands up her legs.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 12:15 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Saturday I was out for an all day solo ride. As I was making my way back home in the evening I swung by my sister in law and brother in laws cottage just to say hi. It was just before sunset. She had just got back from a walk and she was wearing a little work out skirt. We went out to their deck and sat around the gas fire pit as the air it was cooling off as the sun went down.

I soon discovered her skirt covered up some spandex shorts when she put her feet up next to fire. For the next hour or so as we talked I was treated to various views as she moved around on the couch she was sitting on. Even though I now knew the skirt hid shorts it was still a great view.

I didn't get hard until she tucked her feet behind her as she kind of lay on her side while talking with us. While I couldn't see up the skirt at this angle the view of her tan thighs along with the skirt being just below her pussy just got my mind thinking all kinds of sexy thoughts. Luckily I was able to pay attention to the conversation as I was mentally running my hands up her legs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2017, 01:41 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Shared this in another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
My wife had a friend years ago who would come spend the weekend with us. We would go out at night at the local bars and usually party a bit when we got home. One night, she got a little wild. And for one reason or another removed her underwear. She was wearing a short loose summer dress. She's a bit lanky. Tall and very thin with no tits. Like at all. But a pretty nice butt. I had a friend over who I think she wanted to bang that night but he was in a relationship so her efforts got pretty desperate in her drunken haze. She flung her underwear at him and he kind of grimaced. She gave out a "oh fuck you" and lunges at him. He wanted nothing to do with her so he quickly pushed her away and she fell over the coffee table. She landed on her back with her legs spread open wide. She was trimmed but not shaven clean. But only five or so feet away from me. I remember remarking snarkily, "oh so that's what your vagina looks like." She wasn't super attractive so my wife didn't seem jealous. But for a solid five to ten seconds I got a full eyeful of her friends pussy and asscheeks as she got up. This friend was always pretty wild. I'd seen her naked loads of times, but of all the nakedness that went on with my friend groups in my twenties this was the only legitimate full blown pussy view. Not sure you can call it an ENF moment when she wasn't remotely embarrassed. Haha.
The best part was that she hung out with us the whole next day. I got up first and her underwear were on the floor by the coffee table. When she and my wife woke up she came out still in the dress. And joked about her underwear being there. But rather than putting them back on she stuffed them in her purse. So I knew all day day she was going commando. We had coffee on the deck and I kept trying to get a peek but it never happened. We decided to head out to lunch and I drove. When I parked the car it was on the side of the street uphill. She was sitting behind me and I saw an opportunity. So I hopped out the second I turned the engine off and looked to the back seat as she got out. She swung one leg out and gave me a full view again although not quite as clear. I was able to see her lips and pussy hair. Then we decided on this cafe and sat on the patio. The table was a metal mesh surface so you could see under the table. I made it a point to sit across from her and she sat with her knees about a foot apart. I saw her oussy about a half dozen times throughout lunch as opportunities arose. Thank god for sunglasses.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:46 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts

One Winternight, already a bit "hot" from drinking wine, I asked my then girlfriend to wear her black see thru pantyhose without panties... to go with a really short mini-dress that covered her butt cheeks only when she was standing up straight. So we went to a bar, it was well past 11, people already a bit drunk. There was a nice couch empty on our right side a table with 3 couples, smoking, drinking. Then my girlfriend took off her wintercoat and leaned forward exposing butt cheeks as the dress was moving up when she was bending forward . I enjoyed the glaring looks of two of these guys. You could see how immediately horny they got. As my girlfriend sat down the girls were also looking, the group was whispering, the guy showing us his back was also turning around.
My girlfriend got really horny about the whole scene when I told her what happened at the table on our right. So she suggested to get us some drinks, stood up and then was leaning forward again to dig out her purse from the depth of her handbag... As she walked towards the bar I saw her dress only covered half her butt. One of the guys got up, walked towards the bar staring hat her ass and then downstairs to the toilets. Then the next guy too :-) The girls at the table were looking at me/my girlfriend showing traces of anger (?). When the girlfriend got back, I put my hand on the couch as to feel her pussy... wet pussy. As we got hornier and hornier we decided to down our drinks, and head to her flat. From sitting the dress again had shifted up a bit and when she got up, she was showing almost her full naked but pantyhosed ass. I took her coat and help her into it and walked by the group, smiling at them. Some really hot sex followed at home. Retelling this story makes me want to replay that setting :-)
Old 02-01-2018, 03:52 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I'm almost ashamed of this one, but I couldn't help myself. ..... Honestly I told myself not to look, that it was wrong, God was going to strike me blind, so I just risked one eye at a time.
While a sad situation, too funny! Great phrasing! Still laughing...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 01:23 AM

Thanked 6,537 Times in 103 Posts
Default Downtown

After we got married, it took 5 years of prodding, but my wife finally stopped wearing panties permanently the summer she was pregnant. During those 5 years, I could occasionally convince her to go without. One of these times took place when she went with me to a conference in San Antonio. During the middle of the week, I had some time off so I wanted her to meet me downtown for lunch. She had bought a new sundress for the trip - it was blue with flowers, light, loose, and pretty short (mid-thigh). I told her to wear the dress, but don't put on any panties and she agreed. We met downtown at a restaurant. I was able to slip my hand under her dress and check to see if she was wearing panties - she wasn't. After we finished eating, we decided to walk around downtown. It was summer and downtown was very crowded. As we walked down the sidewalk, all of the sudden I feel this huge gush of air from the ground. It was an air vent! For some reason, maybe it was shock, we stopped in our tracks right on top of it. I turned and looked at her and she is in a panic fighting a losing battle trying to pull her dress back down over her exposed ass and pussy in the middle of all these people. It was only about 5 seconds, but it seemed like 5 minutes. We finally realized what was going on and got off the air vent and made a beeline back to the hotel. She was so embarrassed and kept asking me how far the dress blew up. Afraid she would never go without panties again, I told her it didn't blow up very much and I couldn't see a thing. After a year or so, I told her the truth about how her entire bottom half was exposed. We laugh about it now. Too bad it was before cellphones were popular.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:05 AM

Default Just today!

Today I just disembarked off a cruise liner. I saw plenty of knickers from women wearing skirts.
But after getting off the boat, there was a young steward about 25 that was wearing a white shirt and black skirt. The skirt wasn't overly long, but it was windy outside and it threatened numerous times to blow up when a sudden gust of wind blew her skirt right up and she had the nicest white cotton knickers that slightly rode up her bum. Nice sight after a nice cruise!
Old 02-10-2018, 06:02 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was setting up the cash register for a new boutique dress shop, this involved a lot of working on my back under the front counter, getting the wiring right and unseen. The owner is this hot 30ish woman, it seems all dress shops are owned by hot women, while I was still under the counter I asked her to fire up everything to make sure it all worked. She could have very easily done this from the other side, but instead she stood right over me, leaving me with no choice but to look up her skirt, damn I love light green thongs.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy