uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-12-2015, 11:44 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Had a little regular Sunday fun today... Went golfing w/ a friend, who happens to be one of the "select" friends the wife is allowed to see.
When we were done he asked me if we could go home to my house and maybe spend time w/ the wife??
I responded, OK, but I told him the wife is not expecting us, so if we go, its up to her if she in the mood? He agreed, so we went to my place w/o warning the wife on purpose because I wanted to see how she would react to just poping in w/ a "select friend"?? She knew were were playing golf together.

So we arrived home and she was fixing up around the house somewhat. She was dressed in her camo-jumper-dress w/ tube top. My buddy and I poured a drink for ourselves while the wife was puttering around the house for a while. Then I asked her in private, it she would want to have a session w/ my buddy and & I ?? Her reaction was YES, and she joined us for a drink, which led to sexual teasing w/ the buddy, which led to us all going to the bedroom together.

She told us to undress, and she stayed in her jumer-dress while she got on her knees and sucked us to hardness. Then to her surprise, I sat in the chaise lounge chain in the bedroom and told her I just wanted to watch her and him. She said she preferrs both of us, but I insisted I just wanted to watch.... Ok, and my buddy and her began together as I watched w/ a fresh cocktail in my hand...

They stood kissing at first and he was reaching under her dress grabbing her ass, and pussy... she stopped to take off her undies, and they continued as she was stroking his cock and tounge flicking his nipples at the same time he was reaching under her dress. They fell onto the bed and 69'ed, and then moved to her face sitting him. She kept looking at me and smiling and throwing me kisses until he took her to a good orgasm!! Then she got on top of his cock and slide it in her and started riding him in her skirt. He was reaching up under her tube-top and grabbing her ass as she rode him... She turned to me and said, "I really want you to join in honey"??... I told her I'd rather watch today. So she then told me, " do you like watching your friends w/ their cock in me under my skirt??"... I replyed, "YES"... and she continued to ride him hard. They ended up fucking in a few different positions , and she was always telling me how it felt.. He ended up pumping a load in her pussy missionary, and she orgasmed a few times, to both of our delight. Thats when I decided to join in, and take sloppy- seconds. So she climbed on top of me dripping his cum, and rode me to a quicky orgasm filling her pussy w/ another load.

We all smiled and laughed, and enjoyed the aftermath of it all. Then she got up. still in her dress, and went about her puttering around the house cleaning and fixing as she was before we got there... My buddy left after a shower, and the wife greeted him goodby at the door. We closed the door, and laughed , and kissed, and when I reached under her dress, there was cumm running down her inner thigh as usual...LOL

We took an intimate shower together, a talked about the afternoon. Then back to the normal routine of a married couple.

I;ll say this, I'm really glad we met, and married.. life has been alot of fun w/ her.

This is the jumper-dress & tube top she wore. Hope to see some comments!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0431.JPG   DSC_0434.JPG  

DSC_0433.JPG  
Old 07-13-2015, 01:57 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Why?

You told us a while ago that you were always too busy with the action to take any pics. If you just sat there and enjoyed the view this time, why wouldn't you take any pics this time? If I were sitting there enjoying their show, I sure as hell would record the action for posterity! Then I could enjoy the show forever!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 05:51 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
You told us a while ago that you were always too busy with the action to take any pics. If you just sat there and enjoyed the view this time, why wouldn't you take any pics this time? If I were sitting there enjoying their show, I sure as hell would record the action for posterity! Then I could enjoy the show forever!
Sorry, but we don't record our sex. We just enjoy it.... besides the "select" men are married, and they don't want it either.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:07 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default taking photos while fucking

Some can, some can't.... but lets say if there is sex play over the course of 4~6 hours... I have tried and have taken photos of sex, usually before I am doing something. I looked at the photos I made last week.

Sex play time was about 4 hours. In that time with two of us guys with her - I spent about 3 minutes taking about 30 photos and 15 sec videos. then back to play. In that time frame, she had sex 8 times. (me 3, him 5) with drinking and a bite to eat in between. When we got home, we did it again... I came... I'm tired... my dick is tired.

But she wants more... and gets off on me, while barely awake
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2015, 10:18 PM

Default second part of storie I posted in (how many guys have boned your wife)

All of this happened in the sixtys. Affter my wifes first encounter on the bus we desided to do it again only this time I would be there to watch. So much for plans, the first few times he wasn't on the bus:however the forth time he was.
I had tried talking my wife into sucking him off to no avail. She said maybe a hand job of course I agreed. At the least I would get to see him play with her.

We road the bus out together with her getting off then crossing the Street to catch the return bus, I road to the next stop and did the same. When I got on the bus I went to the back seat, there was an older guy sitting on the right side so I sat on the left.

At the next stop my wife got on. When he saw her he moved to let her sit by the window. His hands were on her the minute she passed in front of him. So far so good. But all good things come to an end. I could tell he was doing stuff but it was hard to tell what. In my dreams he would of laid back and she would of sucked him off or given him a hand job. But at least I could tell he was playing with her.

The bus at the time went through downtown and made a loop coming back through downtown where you could get a transfer and catch a bus towards our house. We had planned that I would get off before the bus got to downtown cut through the tunnel and meet her at home.

As I got up to get off the bus I could see her legs were spread wide and it looked like her panties were off. I scurried off home thinking of all the things that might be happening in the thirty minutes to downtown.

When she got home she told me that he had gotten much more aggressive, he wanted her to suck his cock. She got him to agree to a hand job. That ended in him cumming on her dress. His parting words to her were that next time she would be using her mouth. She never did meet him again. This was one of our adventurers that went right for the most part, not all have. I hope you all enjoy it. This was our first time sharing the wife.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:42 AM

Default A little more...

Ah, my previous post above has some errors, and a bit of updated info.

On that day, we all three went to a rock concert. She was wearing a minskirt and a thong - which I hoped would end up lost - thrown at the singer, not close enough. We had our friend with us, the one which I was having issues with her and him (she will not be sleeping over at his place anytime this year). I had an idea, but it was after the concert. Since nobody knew us at the seats - whenever one guy leaves to get drinks, the other would make out with her in a sneaky fashion with a kiss, a group, rubbing the back. But play innocent with NO PDA when both guys there, since she was between us, jumping to the music and her ass cheeks peeping out from below. This would make the people behind us think "WTF?!" - we all laughed... save it for next time.

Oddly, we meet a young early-20's couple on the way out while looking for our friend - where you could still buy food, drinks, shirts, etc. The Girls wanted to chatter about each other's sex outfits. The guy was rather protective of his girl, became upset when a two young men - maybe 21yrs old, came up to the ladies and started chatting with them. He was like "those dudes are after our women". The guys figured out the two pieces of fuckable girls were not on the market. I was cool, didn't care. But was amused by the reaction of the young couple... when we found our friend, we left quickly. We have some fucking to do. I wish I said something to that insecure guy about what was going to happen to my wife - I think he would have had a heart attack. Oh, while his GF was attractive - mine was easily hotter at 8~9 years older.

Oh, she bought a concert shirt after the show, and at our car - she stripped to her bra and boots, and put on her new shirt. I took photos once it was on, while a few people drove by who didn't know she was naked.

She did give road head on the way back while we played with her wet pussy, but I didn't count blow jobs as part of the sex times for that night. We had planned for her to have intercourse while I drove, but didn't have the time or safety.

We drank at his place, had various sex as we both played with her body while she sat on or sucked cock... I should post a pic, give me a while. All this typing... I gotta wrap it up.

The corrections & additions to my previous post. First, all three of us had about 3~4 hours sleep before the day started. So sex was not on the intense as we were tired. Second, found out he had her a 6th time - in her ass while on the balcony of his apartment. I missed this by a few minutes by waking up from a snooze. I learned this from our get together the next day for another event with the 3 of us. He was tired and drunk to keep up with what happened.

When I said "When we got home, we did it again... I came... I'm tired... my dick is tired. But she wants more... and gets off on me, while barely awake". Actually, we went home and crashed. Me naked, her in clothes but within 10 minutes of laying down, I got hear and fucked her for my 3rd time in 6 hours. I was so horny but exhausted.
She spent the next 10 minutes on top of me, humping my soft wet limp dick until she came.

Soon after, she was called into work to fix something for her co-workers, she will be back in 30 minutes. She pulls her pants on... off to work with cum inside her. The shirt she wore to work, was from the concert and had dried sexual juices and sweat of 3 people; that made me smile as I fell asleep. Half the time, the shirt was on while she had sex, including the out-door anal which faced dozens of other apartments at 4am at the friend's place.

The shirt didn't get washed for another few days

Had we had full sleep before the concert, we could have done a lot more.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:12 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Sorry, but we don't record our sex. We just enjoy it.... besides the "select" men are married, and they don't want it either.
Same here. Not only don't we take pictures anymore others don't allow them either. I've found that taking pictures and videos is a distraction anyway. At our age we don't need our kids finding anymore than possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easye View Post
Well Ive already told you about the first time i shared my ex wife, so here is the second and last time. It all started with her bugging me all week about going to deer camp with me. I was against it at first I knew she would be the only female up there with a bunch of red neck hillbillies and with us all drinking and knowing how she gets after having a few they would just be all over her. I had made her aware of this and she said nothing like that would happen, so i said ok fine. so we get up there that friday and everyone is drinking and all the guys are showing her all the attn of coarse which she was loving, and then one of my buddies asked when did your wife get some new titties? She was wearing a very tight top and they were looking very big so i understood his question and laughed and told my wife pull out your tit and show him ( so instead of her getting her titties out i got them out for her after giving her a lecture that week on what she would do..) so any way its my fault. but for the rest of the evening she was flashing her titties often. Later we began to play cards and someone brought some moonshine thats when shit hit the fan its all kinda blurry but my wife had lost all her clothes in the card game somehow well of coarse everyone was wanting to see her pussy spread and she was digging it she hopped up on the table and spread her legs as wide as she could and everyone was sticking there fingers in her well my neighbor who lives next door to our cabin was with us he is 72 i think a crazy but great vet of our country and he was in awe telling us how long it had been since he had seen a pussy he couldnt keep his fingers out of her lol everyone was giving him a hard time telling him to get a little taste and sure enough he did. That must have got him excited bc he stood up and said let me show you how its done boys and starts getting his cock out by now we are cheering charles on yelling "get it,get it" and my wife looked at me with big eyes and said is he about to fuck me and no more did she get those words out he buried his cock in her and the look on her face was priceless. she looked at me a said hes fucking me... well this is a first ive never been with someone old enough to be my grandpa. She was into it too... she was cheering him on and someone yelled cum in her mouth and sure enough he cam a little in her pussy and left a trail all the way to her mouth and she sucked it dry and swallowed I over herd her tell him he tasted good. Well after that everyone was wanting a little pussy she never once put her clothes back on and so the rest of the night we would be playing cards or pool and i would look over and someone else would be fucking my wife or taking her back to the bedroom to fuck her. one time i looked over and a guy we had just met he had been there for maybe 30 min was playing pool with her ( still naked) and he ran the table on her then walked over to her bent her over the pool table and just started fucking while talking to one of my buddies then everyone got in a line right there and took turns. this time i got in on it and stuck my dick in her pussy thats when i realized there all just creampieing her it was sloppy!! so i started fucking her in her ass and droped a load in there and passed smooth out after that. the next morning my buddy told me tha after i went to bed she had all the guys sit down and she gave them a lap dance with there cock in her until they cam and she moved on to the next person. when she woke up she didnt remeber much. she was naked standing there in the living room with loads of cum dripping out of her pussy. she looked at me and said wow what happen and i looked at her and said you got gangbang babe she said she was so sore it hurt to walk. she asked me who did i all fuck and i said im pretty sure everyone and some..turns out my buddies that lived up there were calling there buddies that we didnt know to come over and fuck her she said she remembered meeting a guy at one point for the first time as he was fucking her. wish i remembered more damn moonshin
SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!! I've got a hard on that won't quit! Did that last time contribute to the break up? And is she still entertaining groups?
Old 07-24-2015, 12:21 PM

That too bad... she's quite a woman there. But she wouldn't work with you or respect you.

We had a talk a while ago, if things got out of hand - playing with others would have to come to an end for both of us.

Oh, by all means, video her next gang-bang... we'd sure like to see a peek
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 08:39 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easye View Post
I doubt there wil be another gangbang she was pretty embarrassed that next morning but i know if there is just maybe three or four of us with a little alcohol she would be in for sure. she enjoyed when my buddy and i took turns on her and she had aslo said she enjoyed the time her guy friends ran a train on her. the night at the cabin got really out of hand.
I cant wait to hear all about it!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s