uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2013, 08:01 PM

Default Bra less

My wife will go out braless she is 38d. There is an Indian restaurant we frequent where we always get a table at the back as they know Alice will have a semi-transparent or transparent top on with no bra, if they give us that table she will remove her jacket and the waiters seem to like it. They did once talk her into going to the loo walking past a group of men on a stag do who all got a good look at her tits which were clearly visible. It seems to turn the waiters on as much as me.

One other topless occasion of note was when we were having coffee with a friend in his office after hours and I told him of the Indian restaurant stunt and how it had become a regular occurrence. He was quite surprised and asked her if this was true. Alice was wearing a tube top with strapless bra so she just reached up her back took the bra off and dropped it on his desk as proof she had the nerve.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:51 AM

convinced my love, to remover her bra and allow her sleeveless button up to be undone, save one button, her panties already safely in my pocket as she hiked her micro mini up enough to climb aboard my motorbike

I took the longest way home possible
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kummpuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 12:23 AM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts

I know I'm a lucky man. My wife hardly ever wears a bra even though she has large breast. They've always been real firm so they don't bounce much when she walks and give her away. She only wears a bra to work and only wears panties to work when she's wearing pants. She's kept her great figure and after all these years she still loves flashing me her shaved pussy. She mostly wears skirts at home or short shorts with no panties and loves to flash me. I think it's because she like her pussy eaten so much. About 10 year ago she had her nipples and both pussy lips pierced and got a pretty tattoo right above her pussy. Since then she flashes her pussy at me all the time. She loves the power this gives her over me. It's not uncommon for me to get home from work and find her sitting on the couch with her legs spread and shirt unbuttoned with her fantastic tits hanging out. Needless to say I am soon eating her to several orgasms. You'd think we fuck all the time but even though I eat her and suck her tits sometimes several times a day, she teases me for 2 or 3 days before she lets me fuck her. She says she can tell just how much to tease me until I become desperate. She's taken on a new hobby since she got pierced, seducing young men. She flashes them a little and lets them get a look at her tits and she soon has them eating her. She doesn't even touch them, she just has them jerk off for her. She enjoys the fact that they will come back again and again just to eat her and jerk off for her. She even has one young guy jerk off in his hand and eat it for her. She's amazing and yes, I know I'm lucky.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:56 AM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts

Had a close friend and co-worker that wanted to do something special for her husband for their anniversary. I told her to wear one of her shortest dresses and tell him half way through the meal that she was not wearing any underwear. The next day she thanked me and said it worked like a charm. She said he checked her out to see if it was true. She said it drove him crazy and really got him charged up. She said they never made it to the movies and going back home his hands were roaming all over her and he started stripping her in the car. She laughed and said they were lucky a cop didn't stop them or the neighbors were not outside as he had her walk into their house naked. She said they had a lot of fun that evening. It seemed like such a little thing but it worked for them.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:05 AM

Thanked 15,551 Times in 653 Posts

My wife, now 43, has gone bra less ever since I first met her when she was 18. She wore no bra on our first date and has not worn one since, she always sun bakes topless, and since she was 22 has gone out in public without knickers whenever I have asked her to, and sometimes at her own choice to surprise me. She often wears seethru tops or dresses as she loves the attention that she gets from men when they can see her breasts,, the excitement of other men looking really makes her nipples harden which further heightens the excitement. Other times she will wear low cut tops or shirts/blouses with 3 or 4 buttons unfastened so that anyone can get a good view of her. Breasts and nipples when she leans forward. My friends love coming to our house and ogling at her and maintenance men always seem to stay in the house longer than necessary. She even wore see thru tops with no bra when she went fir her driving lessons and driving test, she passed her test first time!
Here us an example
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 11-22-2013, 12:33 AM

Thanked 15,551 Times in 653 Posts
Default No knickers

This is a continuation - she does also love to go out not wearing knickers, but wearing a suspender belt a stockings, this is so erotic. She usually chooses a guy, or group of guys to flash, and then slowly crosses and uncrossed her legs whilst facing them, or 'accidentally' getting her skirt or dress caught so that her pussy is revealed, this makes her so wet and horny that I am always ensured of a great time when I get home.

Another example
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 11-22-2013, 04:40 PM

My wife would always wear panties and a bra until a few years ago when I talked her into going to a nudist resort. She wasn't sure she could do it and I told her if she wanted to leave we would. Well I think she found out how much she liked showing herself because we go there regularly and she never has on a stitch when we are there. Ever since then she will walk around naked all the time in our house and yard. Neighbors aren't very close but you can be seen by the road. I still can't get her to go bra-less because she has large eraser sized nipples that are always hard and sticking out. She has always been self conscious about them but everyone else can not stop staring at them. She has been told many times before at the resort that she has "amazing nipples". She also has no problem going topless at almost any beach even if its not the norm. But even with that attitude she refuses to go bra-less when dressed. Now panties are a different story. The only time she wears them are when it is that time of the month. She now has a couple of worn leggings that she wears all the time with just a shirt. They are the kind made to be worn as pants but if she bends over it is very clear she is not wearing underwear as you can plainly see the crack of her ass. The most amazing thing is at least two of them have a fairly large hole ripped in the crotch area. When she lays down they look like crotchless pants. But when she is standing they are not easily seen. She loves the attention these get her and she will unconsciously (or is it?) stick her finger in the hole and start to rub her clit discreetly while waiting in line at the supermarket or anywhere she is getting the attention. We we get to the store together she will intentionally lose me so she will appear alone and attract more attention. But that only primes her up for me. The last road trip after stopping at three stores she got me so hard watching her rub herself that we pulled behind the Piggly Wiggly and I pulled her out of the car (she already had her pants off and was fingering herself as I drove) and fucked her hard standing next to the car with her head buried in the seat. Cars were going by on the road as I stood there plowing her from behind while she was barefoot and naked from the waist down. She told me she was so horny she just wanted to be fucked hard and thought I would have to deal with the cops if they showed up. I only lasted for a few minutes before I blew a huge load inside her just as she reached a screaming orgasm. I then tossed her into the seat, told her to wave at the security camera which she did and drove off quickly before anyone showed up. She spent the next 3 hours on heated seats with my cum inside her. Boy did her pussy smell good by the time we got where we were going! So do you think I should tell her to stop wearing those leggings?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:55 PM

Here is a picture of my wife's pants to give you an idea of what i'm talking about. I told her about the post and she told me to mention she is a 38 D.
Attached Thumbnails
pants.jpg  
Old 11-23-2013, 12:50 AM

One more to show you her nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
tits.jpg  
Old 11-24-2013, 04:18 PM

Well, I am a very lucky man, my wife is 30 years old 5'7" 140 lbs. 32 b/c depending on the brand. Oh and she has a fantastic career and makes double my income. All that aside, she is also as much of a perv as I am. I will start with a more recent no underwear story, but we have many. She behaves when we are at home, but when on vacation, she goes wild.
We were staying at the MGM in Vegas, it has a fantastic pool area if I remember right its 3 acres, has five pools, a lazy river, and a couple of water falls. We arrived at the pool early in the afternoon and sat down at some chairs right next to the lazy river, by the last bend. We spent the day floating around the pool area and relaxing in the sun. We had had a few rounds of drinks in the refillable MGM mugs when she decided it was time to head back to the room and get something to eat. She was wearing a black VS bikini with silver stars, but due to hotel policy she worn a short denim skirt and a tank top over it to the pool, its a LONG walk from the room. She decided to "get dressed" before heading back to the room. She headed off to the restroom and returned dressed in the tank top and skirt, bikini in hand. We chatted a bit and decided to finish our drinks before we left as they were not cheap.
We were sitting on the end of the lounge chairs finishing our drinks when she spread her legs and revealed she had nothing on under her skirt and smiled. That was a huge turn on the me and I was only wearing a bathing suit, so I needed to stay put. We talked about it a bit, she said "what can I do, my bikini is wet". I didn't complain at all, and wanted to see more. At that point I had an idea, I wanted to float around the river and have her flash me as I went by. She was feeling good from the drinks and was game. I jumped in the water and tried not to make it obvious that I was running around the river. When I came around the bed, she saw me and spread her legs to reveal her smooth bald crotch, acting as if nothing was going on she picked up her drink and sucked from the straw.
I got to the end of the river and jumped out and ran back to the chairs. I told her how hot it was and how bad I wanted to get back to the room. She thought some others may have witnessed her display, but she didn't seem to care. I told her that was fantastic and she should show more people, she laughed and we continued to finish our drinks. Just as we were getting ready to go, a group of loud guys was floating around the bend, I asked her "show them?". She acted like nothing was going on, spread her legs and took one last long drink. The group of guys about stopped in their tracks and took in the view. They didn't even hide the fact they were staring. We collected our things and headed back to the room.
I will try to post some pics.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full