Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 12-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 276
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5,315 Times in 272 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Keep in mind that a lot of women with low-cut tops and too-big bras know exactly what they are doing. I pointed out to my wife once that a guest could see her nipples when she bent over to play with the baby, she winked at me and said "a woman always knows when she's flashing".
I know I am in the minority here, but I strongly disagree. The women I know who flash a lot, especially in too-big bras, just assume that no one cares enough to look. At least that is what all three of my female friends had said when I was brave enough to ask, my wife included.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Omega88 Omega88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Thanks: 7,607
Thanked 1,298 Times in 203 Posts
Default

It all depends on the woman... like most things there is a full spectrum. Some are very aware of what can be seen at all times and may "accidentally" or intentionally show more depending on the situation. Others are some times aware and other times not, much seems to be driven by mood. And some seem to be oblivious much of the time and continually have "accidents" - years ago had a GF like that. Part of the fun is, after enjoying what may be on display, trying to determine the motivation for the show, if any.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:44 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 640
Thanks: 98
Thanked 13,231 Times in 643 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I know I am in the minority here, but I strongly disagree. The women I know who flash a lot, especially in too-big bras, just assume that no one cares enough to look. At least that is what all three of my female friends had said when I was brave enough to ask, my wife included.
That's not disagreeing, you're saying they know, they just don't think anyone cares. I care, thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 12-04-2017, 01:53 PM
FREDBARNES FREDBARNES is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Thanks: 435
Thanked 674 Times in 58 Posts
Default

It was a lot better before steve jobs & his phone ruined it for us.

What do I mean? In the old days if a woman was on display I just looked. If she didnt want her tits stared at she could cover up.

Now we have to be SUPER CAREFUL. If the wrong woman even THINKS we are perving her all she has to do is whip out her phone, snap away, & we rightfully or wrongfully are branded perverts on the internet.

So yes we have more tonnage of pictures today BUT to get those pictures we are walking a burning tightrope & most dont even realize it!

How did google glasses not sell out in the perv communities I will never know. Glasses that film what our eyes are looking at hmmmmmmmmm ;-)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 02-01-2018, 12:18 PM
dreamer_vi dreamer_vi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 141 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I know I am in the minority here, but I strongly disagree. The women I know who flash a lot, especially in too-big bras, just assume that no one cares enough to look. At least that is what all three of my female friends had said when I was brave enough to ask, my wife included.
I strongly agree with you. My gf is just exactly like what you said, she regularly wears low cut tops with padded oversized bra. Yea, she knows she is wearing low cut tops with ill fitting bra but she just assume no one bother to look down her blouse. In fact, they are so many downblouse lover going after her every time in public. Mostly, they saw her nipple I'm guarantee.

From time to time, the lack of risk awareness of my gf encourage me to explore more on this kinda downblouse. With my a lot of misleading input to her, Ex, she looks superb in low cut tops, put up pony tail (to clear the view on chest), wear even larger bra or divert her attention whenever i notice guy coming close to her. Therefore, lately she is even further lower her awareness to guys' vision/attention in public on her chest.

Normally the tops she wears is deep V or collar height is level with bra edge. The gap between the bra n her chest is about 1inch or wider for my gf case. With my gf height 5'3", it is extremely easy for anyone taller than her to get beside her to see her nipple in public.

Sometime she tends to cover her chest if she feels unsecured at crowded place. I guess she probably feel it is quite safe for her attire so this happens about 1 out of 20 times only.Guys that tried to seee her nipple hardly back with disappointment. In the past few years, roughly there are more than 100 guys saw her nipple and this figure is increasing rapid lately.
Attached Thumbnails
CYMERA_20180201_234305.jpg   CYMERA_20180201_234038.jpg  

CYMERA_20180201_234127.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2018, 12:29 PM
dreamer_vi dreamer_vi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 141 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
That's not disagreeing, you're saying they know, they just don't think anyone cares. I care, thank you very much.
Good to know you care. Just like me,not only my gf but other girls.

For my gf(read my previous post), the gap is about 1 inch wide, at brighter places, you can easily see her nipple clearly and if you are lucky enough meet her at the place she is not moving, ex waiting for taxi, the nipple view is even easier and longer .
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 02-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Omega88 Omega88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 220
Thanks: 7,607
Thanked 1,298 Times in 203 Posts
Default

Fabulous photos Dreamer! And great strategy on getting your GF to create opportunities for others to see her obvious beauty - even if she was unaware!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 02-01-2018, 08:24 PM
blitz101010101 blitz101010101 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 289
Thanked 38 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_vi View Post
I strongly agree with you. My gf is just exactly like what you said, she regularly wears low cut tops with padded oversized bra. Yea, she knows she is wearing low cut tops with ill fitting bra but she just assume no one bother to look down her blouse. In fact, they are so many downblouse lover going after her every time in public. Mostly, they saw her nipple I'm guarantee.

From time to time, the lack of risk awareness of my gf encourage me to explore more on this kinda downblouse. With my a lot of misleading input to her, Ex, she looks superb in low cut tops, put up pony tail (to clear the view on chest), wear even larger bra or divert her attention whenever i notice guy coming close to her. Therefore, lately she is even further lower her awareness to guys' vision/attention in public on her chest.

Normally the tops she wears is deep V or collar height is level with bra edge. The gap between the bra n her chest is about 1inch or wider for my gf case. With my gf height 5'3", it is extremely easy for anyone taller than her to get beside her to see her nipple in public.

Sometime she tends to cover her chest if she feels unsecured at crowded place. I guess she probably feel it is quite safe for her attire so this happens about 1 out of 20 times only.Guys that tried to seee her nipple hardly back with disappointment. In the past few years, roughly there are more than 100 guys saw her nipple and this figure is increasing rapid lately.
Great post.
It's such a rush when you see a girl with a top and bra like that and you just know that if you get up close you'll be able to see her nipples.
I literally get shaky and anxious when I see an opportunity.
I love following them around not being suspicious and staring at their nipples, as creepy as that sounds..
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blitz101010101 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 02-02-2018, 04:25 AM
dreamer_vi dreamer_vi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 141 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz101010101 View Post
Great post.
It's such a rush when you see a girl with a top and bra like that and you just know that if you get up close you'll be able to see her nipples.
I literally get shaky and anxious when I see an opportunity.
I love following them around not being suspicious and staring at their nipples, as creepy as that sounds..
You are not alone. I love to follow them as well if there is nipple view. I love it when the girl is alone doing her shopping or waiting for something/someone at good lighting places.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 02-02-2018, 04:29 AM
dreamer_vi dreamer_vi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 141 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Fabulous photos Dreamer! And great strategy on getting your GF to create opportunities for others to see her obvious beauty - even if she was unaware!
I left out one i guess, bright colour bra helps a lot as well especially white colour. The contrast of colours of the bra n nipple causing the nipple very obvious and easy to see.


There are many strategies, i couldn't speak all out once.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Amerasian

5m:10s
596 Views

03-02-2018
MVI 1708 1

2m:16s
2,665 Views

08-01-2005
Dralle Jania So mache ichs

11m:39s
751 Views

05-24-2008

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.