uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-17-2011, 07:08 AM

Default my neighbor listen to me

This treath brings back old memories

I was living in a house for some months all alone. The house next to mine had the bed room arranged in such way that there was only a thin wall between my bed and the neighbor's. After some week of satying in this place, I found a married lover. She was a couple of years my senior, and a goddess in bed. And very loud.

This house complex was a facility used by the company I worked for housing contractors. For two months, the neighbor was a expert engineer, a funny an beautiful girl about 30 years old. One night we had a drink together, and she said to me: "Frank, when I sometimes at night knock hard in the wall, it's not becasue I want you two to stop....it is becasue I so much want to come in"

Funny girl....
Old 06-29-2011, 03:36 PM

Talking

I've had quite a few experiences like this but here's one of the best ones...

This one happened whilst my gf and I were on holiday in the south of Spain. We were staying in a cheap little one-room ground floor appartment which we shared with a couple of my best male friends. They each had a single bed in the room and my gf and I had a double bed.

Anyway, a very attractive young German couple were staying in the appartment above us - the girl was a very cute, slim blonde with lovely little perky tits that we saw on numerous occasions during our stay whenever she went for a topless swim in the communal pool.

One night, after all four of us had gone to bed, my gf and I were lying in our bed wide awake and feeling quite horny but couldn't quite bring ourselves to have sex whilst our friends were asleep in the same room. But after a while we could hear very clearly the young German couple upstairs f***ing like crazy! The girl was moaning very loudly and we could hear their bed and floorboards creaking with every thrust. This pretty much seemed to push my gf over the edge and she whispered to me demanding I finger her whilst we listen to them. I duly obliged, discovering her soaking wet p***y, and finger f****d her in time with the German's couple's rhythm.

As I did so my gf rubbed my c**k and we did our best to do this as quietly as possible, for fear that our friends might wake up and catch us in the act! Anyway, we both managed to last as long as the German couple upstairs before cumming very hard - albeit very very quietly - which kind of added to the rush of it all. It was kind of a double-whammy of a turn on - listening to our neighbours having sex AND playing with each other whilst our friends slept in the same room as us! Afterwards we glanced at our sleeping friends and they didn't seem to stir and they never mentioned anything to us afterwards so we assume our little play went undetected!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:14 AM

Thanked 1,845 Times in 44 Posts
Smile Wake me up and what do I hear?

I had two college roommates and one left for the weekend. My other roommate used his bedroom and invited over his girlfriend. She was very curvy with DD tits and blond hair. I slept right next to the common wall between bedrooms. Around midnight I was wakened by the sound of her moaning and yelling. The bed was clearly bouncing and she was getting fucked big time. Noisy! but fun to hear. I started jerking while listening to them. She finally told him to pull out and by the sounds she sucked his cum in her mouth. I came shortly thereafter. The next morning she was still there and wore a mens shirt that opened to show her fine tits whenever she bent over. My roommate loved showing her off too!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:08 AM

Default Here's another of mine that happened quite recently...

My gf and I were staying over at our friend's (Nick and Lisa) house after a boozey night out. Lisa is a slim brunette with a very tight body, perky c cup tits and an amazing tight butt - all of which we have seen at a swingers party, but that's another story entirely which I might tell in another thread!

We stayed in their spare bedroom which was right next door to their master bedroom. We had left our bedroom door open and so had they, so there wasn't much distance for sound to travel. Anyway, I woke up early the next morning to hear a fairly loud rustling sound coming from Nick and Lisa's bedroom. Intrigued, I listened intently and as it went on I could hear Lisa's heavy breathing, shortly followed by her moaning. It was very hot, knowing that they were just a few yards away f***ing. And, knowing them and how naughty they can be, I am sure they left their door wide open specifically so that we could hear them.

Anyway, Lisa's moaning made me very horny so I started jerking off very slowly and carefully as my gf slept next to me. But after a while Lisa's moaning got loud enough to wake up my gf. Embarrassed, I stopped jerking as soon as she started to stir. She then whispered to me "is that noise what I think it is?". I nodded in reply as she noticed my hard-on pitching a tent under the duvet. Acting in mock surprise, my gf then told me to carry on what I was doing. I asked her if she wanted to f**k too but she didn't fancy it, so I carried on jerking off and my gf watched me intently with a grin on her face.

By this stage the rustling noises next door had been replaced by slapping noises and Lisa's moaning was very loud and clear - they obviously wanted us to hear them by now! I lay on my back jerking furiously, imagining Nick slapping into Lisa's tight a*se as he f***ed her from behind doggy style, while my gf offered one of her big E-cup boobs to grope as I did so. I came shortly afterwards in time to hear Nick and Lisa finish and then go back to sleep. Later that morning at breakfast, my gf teased them about the noise they were making. They didn't seem too embarrassed and were quite pleased when my gf told them what they obviously wanted to hear by pointing out that we both enjoyed listening to them. She can be such a tease sometimes! Nick teased back by suggesting we watch them next time. Who knows, maybe we will!
Old 07-13-2012, 09:19 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default listening to couple having sex in other room

When I was a teenager me my father and step mother lived in a trailer house in Texas just outside of Spearman. One night I got up to the sound of noises and went to see what was going on,when I got next to my fathers and step mothers bedroom door I could hear them fucking like rabbits in heat and they were loud. My father was nailing the hell out of her pussy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:30 PM

Default Great thread

Heard plenty of nocturnal activity in business hotel rooms in the past, but best was when we were next to a Spanish couple in a resort north of Barcelona some years ago - the slapping noises were outstanding as he pounded her pussy non-stop for AGES and she moaned so loudly when she came!

Girlfriend and me were both really horny listening to them, she kindly sucked me off
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to phily For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbobson View Post
I've had quite a few experiences like this but here's one of the best ones...

This one happened whilst my gf and I were on holiday in the south of Spain. We were staying in a cheap little one-room ground floor appartment which we shared with a couple of my best male friends. They each had a single bed in the room and my gf and I had a double bed.

Anyway, a very attractive young German couple were staying in the appartment above us - the girl was a very cute, slim blonde with lovely little perky tits that we saw on numerous occasions during our stay whenever she went for a topless swim in the communal pool.

One night, after all four of us had gone to bed, my gf and I were lying in our bed wide awake and feeling quite horny but couldn't quite bring ourselves to have sex whilst our friends were asleep in the same room. But after a while we could hear very clearly the young German couple upstairs f***ing like crazy! The girl was moaning very loudly and we could hear their bed and floorboards creaking with every thrust. This pretty much seemed to push my gf over the edge and she whispered to me demanding I finger her whilst we listen to them. I duly obliged, discovering her soaking wet p***y, and finger f****d her in time with the German's couple's rhythm.

As I did so my gf rubbed my c**k and we did our best to do this as quietly as possible, for fear that our friends might wake up and catch us in the act! Anyway, we both managed to last as long as the German couple upstairs before cumming very hard - albeit very very quietly - which kind of added to the rush of it all. It was kind of a double-whammy of a turn on - listening to our neighbours having sex AND playing with each other whilst our friends slept in the same room as us! Afterwards we glanced at our sleeping friends and they didn't seem to stir and they never mentioned anything to us afterwards so we assume our little play went undetected!
Great stuff - listening to Germans is always great I tell you from many business trips to Germany.
You might find them here :

sexsoundlovers.com/219/sexsounds-recorded-in-hotels/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phily For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:45 PM

when I was in college my friend asked if I wanted to take a road trip to see this girl he was dating. Sure I said since I had nothing to do. we got to her dorm and unloaded; she told me that her roommate was out so I could sleep on her bed. We made plans to go out and hang with some of her friends we drank all night and around 4 I had not hooked up with anyone..we decided to call it a night so we went back. when we arrived her roommate was in bed and I had nowhere to sleep so I pulled a blanket and made myself comfortable on the floor. they were as drunk as I was and started to fool around I pretended to sleep and I could hear my buddy fucking her...he kept telling her to wake her roommate so I could fuck her but the girl said no she has a boyfriend..fine my buddy said than you do something..I felt a tap and she said do you want a hand job? not having to ask twice I nodded, ok she said but keep it quiet. I got on bed and my buddy said hey it's least I could do :-) I pulled my boxers down and she started to jerk me off while my buddy smiled. He than started to lick her pussy from behind and she was getting really loud. My buddy than got behind her and stared fucking her while she was jerking me. As he was fucking her he grabbed her head and push her downs towards my cock..no she said but did not really fight it...again he pushed her head until it was resting on my lap. He kept fucking her harder and harder and than I felt my cock go into her mouth..man did that feel good my buddy looked at me and smiled...next thing I know he comes over and puts his cock next to mine and now she's sucking both of us...at that moment her roommate wakes up and yells what that fuck, she gets up puts her robe and storms out...we laughed and my buddy puts his cock close to her face and tells her to suck..she starts to suck and says I need to get fucked, my buddy signals me to go behind and I jumped at the opportunity...my buddy comes in her mouth and she swallows, she tells me don't come in me, I than pull out and put my cock in her mouth as she continues to suck...I blow my load in her mouth..after a smoke we all crash...the next day we got up around 2 PM said goodbye and started the drive back home. we are driving when he says nice surprise uhh...yup I said really nice...it's been 15 yrs and when my wife and I go to their home I sometimes remember that night...I told my wife about it and she thought it was a hot story....
Old 08-21-2012, 06:46 AM

cool story!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:45 PM

Thanked 2,154 Times in 100 Posts
Default My Neighbors

After living here for ten years I've finaly heard next door have sex. Mainly the creaks of the bed as he was thrusting in to her (lucky swine). No vocals from them just the noise of the bed. I wish I could have seen her knickers the next day and smelt them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatboy67 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife