photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-22-2011, 02:57 PM

Default listening to couple having sex in other room

in a hotel heard couple having sex in next room what turn on hearing her cum. anyone got story of something like this
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ringkim For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 03:48 PM

Happened to me many times.
I was once a backpacker and stayed in backpacker hotels in Thailand, Australia, New Zealand etc.

I've heard couples having sex many times, one time my bf and i were in a room in Thailand and there was a hole in the wall (about the diameter of a pen) so we both fought on who is going to be peeking into the other room.
Anyway the french couple in the other room had a heavy sex session.

One time we stayed in New Zealand in a backpackers appartment hotel in Auckland and there was this english couple we shared an appartment with. They were about 25 years old. Any way after dinner they retired into their room and started having loud sex, her screaming "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." for like eternity ...
Finally the door opened and she walked to the toilet with a smirk on her face.

Another time we slept in a dorm and we heard and kind of saw a couple having sex in the dark near us.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

I can think of a couple times. Once over 10 years ago when I was living in an apartment complex. I heard my neighbor and his girlfriend having sex. It was a turn on because the girlfriend was the sweet, innocent type, so I almost couldn't imagine her having sex. I heard the bed or couch hitting against the wall with every thrust. She kept saying yes, yes, and told him she was going to cum. That was the only time I ever heard anything, but it made me wonder what he was hearing from my apartment since my bed was on that wall.

About 5 years ago I was in a hotel on business. The walls were paper thin and I heard a guy with what I think was a hooker. I heard him say he had some outfits he wanted her to wear while he took pictures. It must have been a significant camera because I could hear a noise every time he took a picture. They had sex a few times after that. One of the times woke me up around 3:00 AM. I heard her leave the room and looked out the peep hole in the door and saw she was asian.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 03:23 AM

Default College landlady

When I was at college I lived "in digs" with a family. The wife was a chubby but really lovely lady. I fell for her almost as soon as I moved in. They had four young children and I oftenwndered how they managed to have sex with me in the house as well. One night I came home from the pub (it was Friday and we always stayed out late). As I came in through the front door I was sure I could hear some movement from their bedroom. Sure enough as I crept up the stairs I could hear the rythmical creaking of their bed and then the unmistakable noise of my landlady starting to cum. I just stopped on the stairs and listened. The bed kept creaking and the sighs got longer and louder. I could almost imagine I was in there with her. I couldn't move I just had to hear her cum. I undid my trouseres and got out my penis which was now as hard as hell (I was a nineteen year old virgin). I stroked in time with the bedsprings and the moaning. I would like to say that I came at the same time as the love of my life but I was so excited that after only a few strokes I blew my load. I waied until it was clear she had had an orgasm and crpet the rest of the way into my room to wank the rest of the night away.
It was some time before I had the chnce to tell her what happened, but that is another story, one that still brings a smile to my face, and a bulge to my pants.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:29 AM

Live near us ... I have a screamer! All the neigbours must hear ... Oops
Old 03-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Thanked 23,430 Times in 1,090 Posts

well guys... I have a noisy neighbors who is bedroom is just next to mine. actually I was even able to record them with my phone mic. unfortunately the "hiss" noise is little bit high naturally. if someone can tell me how and by which program ı can clear the voices that would be perfect so I can post them here? (I'm trying to use wavepad sound editor but cant do so much) any good help very much appreciated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
wif someone can tell me how and by which program ı can clear the voices that would be perfect so I can post them here? (I'm trying to use wavepad sound editor but cant do so much) any good help very much appreciated.
Audacity (free, open source) has a noise removal function that will help. Sample a few seconds of just background noise and then select the whole clip and apply the resulting filter. You can play around with the settings and see what gives the best results.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kilgoret For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Default one of my faves too..

along with enf, this genre is a real favourite of mine too. you guys need to go to sexsoundlovers.com....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cpower36 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 08:58 PM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

A couple of weeks ago a good friend of ours spent the night at our house in the spare bedroom. Around 5:00 a.m. my wife got up, brushed her teeth, then crawled into bed with him and fucked him. I woke up when she was brushing her teeth and very quietly got up and turned the fan off so I could hear what was going on better.

It was extremely hot laying there listening to them pumping away and moaning in the next bedroom. I laid there nursing a stiffy which was harder than Chinese arithmetic. And sure enough, the headboard started banging against the wall about a half a minute before he loaded her full of cum.

It's the first time she's ever played in our house. I wish she'd do it more often!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:46 AM

Default so nice stories

The stories on here of the men listening to and enjoying so much the sounds of their loved one being pleased are so hot for the want to be types such as me. Also listening of others has made me ready for sex and more sex. On first long vacation with husband in Caribbean we were next to room with older, unattractive and overweight man with very slight and very young looking Asian girlfriend. Every day or evening we could hear them - especially her, sounding like she was losing virginness again every time. It was like crying or whimpering in a high pitch as the bed squeak and floors creak. They would go so long one time maybe their sound wake up and inspire very stiff boner in my husband, who wake me up by rubbing his saliva on me and entering very fast. He gave me his hardest pumps, gave his orgasm, gave me oral and fingering orgasm (which take me much time i afraid), and re-enter me a rare second time for several strong thrusts - the whole time and for many minutes after the bed in next room still creaking. It was first experience where I started to have fantasy about being with man that was not attractive, as I could hear his capabilityte. Or better put, it change my youthful or superficial opinions on sexiness in men. I tnen would show myself in front of this man and speak with couple at bar and beach and enjoy the feeling of his dirty old man eyes upon my (then) perfectly fit and curvy body. I think it also give husband some shame as a result of his quickness in our bed. I listen for such sounds at every hotel now.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5