photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2020, 09:52 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded both here and privately. It seems as though Mrs. Wray is due for a downfall. I hope to have the story up soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 02:52 AM

Hi Chasmo,

How is the new Danielle story going? We all wait in excitement. We all can use a good Danielle story in this Corona times.

I can imagen that irl you are struggling too in these strange times but i hope you find time and energy to make us all happy.

Raycat, one of your fans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 12:55 PM

Default Unmaksed - Part 1

“Hurry up Maria,” came the call of the gorgeous Danielle Marie Parnell’s always demanding voice down the main hallway of her palatial Davidsonville home, “your sister and I will not suffer the humiliation of being the last to arrive to this event because you can’t decide what to wear.”

“And no tracksuits to this one Maria,” laughed Danielle’s now 18-year-old daughter Anna, piling on to her mother’s insults, “you can work on your lesbian wannabe wardrobe on your own time.”

It took all the patience Maria Parnell could muster not to explode at her imperious mother and sister. Besides, what good would it due her anyway – she’d just be grounded again. The sporty Maria, who as a mere sophomore was already the captain of Davidsonville High School’s state championship caliber field hockey and lacrosse teams, knew that rebelling against her arrogant mother – especially now that Anna had almost equaled her in her haughtiness – was a no-win situation.

“I’ll be right there,” the youngest Parnell replied holding her tongue to the best of her ability, “and I still don’t know why I need to come along to this silly garden party of yours anyway.”

The “silly garden party” to which Maria referred was the annual Davidsonville, Maryland Summer Flower & Fashion Show. While styled as a charity fundraiser – which indeed it was – what the flower show really provided was a chance for the Washington D.C. area’s alpha-moms and their daughters to endeavor to one-up each other by lunching in the year’s most exclusive summer fashions while their husbands, sons and boyfriends looked on. And Maria’s mother was the alpha-mom of alpha-moms.

Danielle Parnell, Esq. outwardly possessed every conceivable imprimatur of beauty. The nearly 49-year old stunner had a body better than most women half her age, honed from incredibly good genetics and a ruthless dedication to fitness. Although standing a mere 5’ 3” tall, her legs seemed to go on forever with perfectly sculpted calves, toned thighs and a heart shaped ass that seemed as if carved from marble. Her taught and tanned midsection was merely the staging ground for the gorgeous, firm baseball sized breasts above it and her muscled but feminine arms appeared as graceful as her legs did long. With a face that was a perfect blend of Kerrie Russel and Miranda Kerr, framed by a mane of luxurious, sun-kissed brown hair, the emerald eyed Mrs. Parnell could turn the head of any may – and she loved it. The problem was she knew it. What’s more – she wanted others to know it.

She loved nothing more than walking into a room and watching the heads of every man and boy turn to drink in her glory. Although she thought them all beneath her, and would never as much as smile without some ulterior motive behind the gesture, their attention fed her limitless ego – the pathetic losers. Danielle enjoyed nothing more when catching one of them ogling her fabulous form than to loudly and publicly upbraid them for the transgression.

“Exactly what are you staring at Dr. Miras . . . my eyes are up here Mr. Hess . . . what would your mother think Calum . . .” she’d exclaim feigning shock while reveling in her target’s humiliation.

But what was more exhilarating to the lovely lawyer than humbling these unworthy men and boys was the joy she felt doing it in front of their wives, mothers and girlfriends. For Danielle, it wasn’t enough that her physical presence distracted men from their mates, she loved to rub it in by calling it out in front of those women and in so doing causing them to recognize that in her presence they were invisible – the cows.

Anna Parnell hadn’t always been like her mother. Threw her elementary, middle school and early high school years she was courteous, studious and thoughtful of others. In fact, when she first entered her teens she was sometimes embarrassed by her mother’s showy behavior – how she dressed, the way she bossed others around and how she was always the center of attention – especially to boys who couldn’t seem to take their eyes off her. That all began to change as Anna “blossomed” and, by the time of her recently passed eighteenth birthday – although still quite studious – her courtesy and thoughtfulness for others had most certainly diminished. In fact, in almost every way, she was more, rather than less, like her imperious and haughty mom.

Her physical gifts were unmistakable. Standing nearly 5’8” tall, her fabulously toned legs appeared endless and when they did end, it was at a perfectly shaped ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off it. Her muscled yet feminine midsection – which she loved to show by wearing crop tops as often as the weather would allow -- was a mere appetizer to a bustline that made even her mom’s pale in comparison. An elegant neck and gracefully sculpted shoulders and arms were perfect accompaniments to an athlete’s chiseled back. Yet, more exquisite than even her almost peerless body, was the oldest Parnell daughter’s beautiful face. Evocative of Danielle’s own gorgeous visage, with piercing blue rather than emerald eyes, the raven haired Anna Parnell seemed an even more spectacular Miranda Kerr – she was a vision. But now – like her supercilious mother – Anna not only realized her gits but loved them and loved even more to lord them over others.

Whether it was complementing her male teachers with a sexy smile, bending at the waist to pick up a purposefully dropped book or gently touching the arm of, say, Sharon Miras’ boyfriend as Sharon stared daggers, Anna took extreme pleasure in her ability to manipulate most any man while likewise reveling in the shame that her toying with them brought on their girlfriends, mothers and daughters. In short, Anna had become Danielle 2.0 and, as Maria finally made her way to the large foyer in the Parnell’s manse where her mother and sister awaited, that point could not have been more apparent. Rolling her eyes and stifling a laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, Maria came upon the two prima donnas wearing, save for the different pastel of each (one in a blush pink the other a light purple, identical Twenty Fall ostrich feather dresses.

The sleeveless strapless creations were at best minidresses that hugged the wearer at the bust line and ended at mid-thigh. With Anna’s height, hers seemed almost scandalously short for an event like the flower show while Danielle had had hers shortened to be no less risqué. Her mother was wearing 5” high Christian Louboutin So Kate ankle boots on her feet while Anna – towering over Danielle much to the latter’s dismay – was bedecked in spectacularly high, 5.5”, 70s inspired, white patent leather Prada sandals. Atop her severe updo, Danielle wore a light purple top hat with a dark purple satin ribbon. With her hair down, Anna sported a blush pink mad hatter style boater. Of course, despite the pandemic raging around the world, and the imposition by the Governor of Maryland of a mandatory mask order, neither woman had thought to or intended to wear a face covering.

“Birds of a feather for sure,” Maria joked as each of her sister and mother sneered at her.

Finally,” huffed Danielle.

“It sure took you long enough,” Anna joined in, “and where in God’s name did you find that dress – the army surplus store.”

Not caring a wit about the rather pedestrian olive frock she had found to wear to the garden party, Maria was still annoyed by the patronizing tones of her sister and mom.

“I take it you each remembered to pack a mask in your tiny little purse,” Maria queried knowing how much the idea of covering their beautiful faces annoyed them.

“Oh please, Maria,” Danielle practically spat at her youngest daughter, “you don’t honestly expect Anna and I to wear masks do you.”

“Yeah Maria,” Anna chimed in with a cruel smile on her face, “it’s one thing for the likes of you and your teammates to cover up those manly mugs of yours but the whole point of today is for people to see us.”

“That’s funny,” Maria shot back, “I thought the point was to raise money for charity. And besides, the law requires you to wear one.”

Piqued beyond words by Maria endeavoring to tread on her professional turf, Danielle decided to put an end to her daughter’s carping.

“Is that so, Maria . . . and you know this because you’re the managing partner of one of the nation’s largest law firms? Oh wait, that’s me and I’ll not have you telling me what the law does or doesn’t require. I know full well the scope of my constitutional rights and I’m prepared to dress down anyone who might challenge that knowledge – now let’s go – the both of you!”

I’d sure like to see the two of them dressed down, Maria thought to herself imagining the two peacocks devoid of their ridiculous plumage. As fate would have it, soon enough she – and everyone else at the flower show – would be witness to just that.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 07:04 PM

Love the build up... to what will be a spectacular show i bet. :-)

Raycat
Old 07-27-2020, 05:44 AM

*****PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR STORY TO YOUR OWN THREAD. THANKS. *****

Last edited by Wetmac; 07-27-2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:14 PM

Great opening salvo, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobthesailor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 03:56 PM

Default Unmasked - Part 2

Although the sun shined brightly as Danielle eased her 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet into the parking lot of the Maryland State Capital – the sprawling lawn of which was the staging ground each year for the flower show – the sporty convertible’s top remained up which in turn basically sandwiched Maria in its back seat.

“I can’t believe you kept the top up mom,” the crouched teen groused, “I’m completely crushed back here.”

“Be quiet Maria,” her mother snapped, “you didn’t expect your sister and I to get blown to bits by the wind on the drive over here did you.”

“Yeah Maria,” Anna piled on, “unlike you, people will actually want to see us.”

Happy just to be getting out of the car, Maria held her tongue even after noting that her mother had pulled into a spot that said “Reserved – Maryland Attorney General.”

As the doors to the Parnell family’s $250,000 roadster opened, every male head within view turned to watch. From each of the driver’s and passenger’s side doors stepped out the long, tan, high-heeled legs of – on the one hand – Danielle – and on the other – Anna Parnell. Bedecked in their ostrich feathered creations and sporting the most fashionable sunglasses below their spectacularly sophisticated hats, the mother and daughter Parnell looked mouthwateringly sexy and they knew it. Abandoning Maria to practically crawl from the sports car’s back seat, Danielle and Anna veritably prowled onto the state house’s expansive lawn toward the gathering of similarly smartly dressed sophisticates.

After each accepted a champagne flute from the veritable army of waiters racing to greet them, the two beauties temporarily split up, Danielle to torture some of the men in front of their wives and Anna to tease mercilessly the boyfriend of Sharon Miras who, although two years older than the feather-frocked femme fatale, was as intimidated by the younger girl as her mother Rachel, the newly appointed Maryland Attorney General, was by Danielle.

Having shunned the affections of Anna’s arrogant older brother Will, Sharon was sure that Anna wanted to make her day miserable – and she was correct. Despite her age advantage and the fact that she was already in college, Sharon Miras always felt “less than” around the ceaselessly sexy and sophisticated Anna Parnell. What made today even worse was that Sharon’s new boyfriend, the Harvard college rower Aaron Tabash, was standing by her side as Anna approached. Although the fact that the now rising college senior was dating Sharon should have instilled in the young girl all the confidence she needed to face down Anna Parnell, the imminent arrival of her uber-fashionable female nemesis instead practically paralyzed her with a foreboding sense of imposter syndrome.

“Why hello there Aaron,” Anna practically purred while placing her hand on the tanned forearm of the clearly flattered oarsman, “don’t you look handsome today in your seersucker shorts and polo shirt. If only I could see that handsome face you’re hiding behind your mask.”

Before the captivated collegian – who couldn’t pull his eyes away from the vision in front of him – mustered a word, Sharon Miras desperately but cautiously sought to intervene.

“I like your dress Anna,” she shyly offered as perspiration began to form on her forehead.

“I’m sure you do,” the eldest Parnell daughter replied derisively, before again seeking to belittle Sharon Miras in front of the young Master Tabash.

“How about you, Aaron,” she coyly addressed him, “what do you think of my dress compared to . . . say . . . what your girlfriend here is wearing.”

Completely put off his game by the teasing temptress before him, Aaron Tabash tried his best to be diplomatic in the face of her leading question.

“Well . . . I . . . um . . . I think you both look very nice . . . so really . . . I don’t think comparing your dresses,” he bumbled.

“Let me help you out stud,” Anna purred as, guiding the young man’s hand to touch the feathers on her dress, she wickedly smiled, “there is no comparison either between our dresses or anything else about us . . . it would be like comparing a butterfly to a caterpillar.”

As Aaron stood stunned and Sharon cowered, humiliated again by the younger girl, Anna went in for the kill.

“Isn’t that right Miras,” she laughed reveling in her superiority before continuing her onslaught.

“I will say one thing for you though,” practically guffawing at the broken girl, “you certainly look better with that mask on than without.”

And then, after her running her long fingers down the goose-bumped arm of the mesmerized Aaron Tabash, Anna Parnell, with a self-satisfied grin on her face, turned on her towering white heels to rejoin her equally arrogant mother.

Had she even thought to look back at the carnage her hubris had had wrought Anna may have seen her sister Maria, along with a gaggle of her high school classmates and others who had come to protest the frivolousness of the flower show in the midst of a raging health crisis, come to the aid of a now crying Sharon Miras.

As Anna made her way across the expansive lawn, drinking in the male attention and mocking the female envy cast her way, Danielle Parnell was working her own magic with the attendant men while belittling their wives, girlfriends and daughters whether there to defend themselves or not.

The emerald-eyed beauty was as usual reveling in the inability of any man present not to gaze upon her splendor and the absolute futility of other women present to compete with her. That so many of the flower show’s attendees – male and female alike – had pathetically in her view decided to wear an array of ridiculous looking masks only added to her feeling of superiority. That the fashionably forward gathering was slowly finding itself surrounded by a sea of protesters – while it should have been a warning of things to come – only cemented in her mind the privilege that she so enjoyed and, of course, deserved.

“Your dress is so fashionable Danielle,” gushed Katherine Wray, a staple of the Washington, D.C. social scene who herself always turned more than a few male heads. The 43-year-old Nashville native – despite Danielle constantly making her look the fool – could not help but vie for the dominating diva’s attention and approval. Somewhat unaware of her own effect on the rougher sex, and although married with children of her own, Katherine harbored more than a few Sapphic fantasies about what Danielle might look like under her power suits and – at least for today – plumage.

“Well of course it is Katherine,” Danielle imperiously responded with a fake smile, “we can’t leave the likes of Mr. Hess and Dr. Miras here looking to you – or worse yet their wives – for a hint of fashion.

Cut to the quick again, all Katherine Wray could muster was a sheepish smile as Adam Hess and Richard Miras drank in the arrogance of the self-same woman who had just denigrated their own wives in front of them.

“Now which one of you handsome gentlemen is going to make his way to that crowded bar and get me another glass of champagne,” she cooed tantalizingly.

“Make it two boys,” came the equally arrogant order of Anna Parnell who arrived to join her mother just as the two men – like excited children – practically raced one another to the bar as the mother and daughter Parnell laughed at them behind their backs.

Rebecca Ross and Emily Duncan were seething. As usual, Danielle was teasing Rebecca’s husband Adam to the point where he was not only embarrassing himself but her as well – just as that prima donna Parnell wanted. What’s more, Danielle’s equally arrogant daughter – who had just left Sharon Miras a shaking and crying mess – now had the girl’s father running to fetch her a drink like a smitten school boy. And where was Rachel anyway they thought. The crowd of protestors that was gathering to shut down the flower show – and that each of Rebecca and Emily was at this point ready to join – was growing by the second.

“Can you believe those two,” Emily angrily asked Rebecca through clenched teeth, “it was bad enough when Little Miss Perfect pranced around on her own with her high heels and tight clothes teasing any man she saw. Now she has her daughter as a partner in crime.”

“Trust me, Em,” Rebecca replied equally annoyed, “I’d love to pluck those feathers off both of them. And that Anna . . . ooooh . . . that girl . . .”

“Deserves a good spanking,” came the voice of Nicole Silver, another one of the Annapolis areas truly beautiful women who – although no shrinking violet herself – despised Danielle Parnell and her daughter every bit as much as did Rebecca and Emily.

“You can say that again Nic,” laughed Emily now that Mrs. Silver had broken the tension, “and her mother could use one too.”

“I think the only ones getting spanked are the four of us,” came the dulcet tones of Mrs. Katherine Wray, who likewise had just joined the circle of friends, “the Her Majesty the Queen and Princess Grace over there are being waited on hand and foot by Rebecca and Rachel’s husbands.”

And so they were. As the masked Mmes. Ross, Miras, Silver and Wray stared daggers, Adam Hess and Richard Miras were practically tripping over each other trying to be the first to reach Anna Parnell with a glass of champagne.

“Boys, boys . . .” the teasing teen mocked, “slow down before one of you spills something. And don’t forget about my mother – she gets a glass too.”

More than a little irked that her daughter had stolen even a sliver of her spotlight, Danielle prepared to issue no small retort to her offspring but was stopped by the sound of Rebecca Ross practically bellowing at her husband.

“I’ve had just about enough of this Adam,” she stormed, “that girl is too young to even be drinking!”

Titillated that she had caused a dustup between husband and wife, Anna Parnell decided to stir the pot even more.

“Oh Rebecca,” she goaded the older woman knowing that addressing her by her first name would raise Mrs. Ross’ hackles even further, “by that logic you’re too fat to even be eating. But we’re not going to starve you now are we.”

As a shocked silence fell over anyone within earshot at the unbridled arrogance of the young beauty, Anna Parnell daintily took a full champagne flute from the hand of Rebecca’s husband and – with a self-satisfied smirk on her stunning face while looking Mrs. Ross directly in the eye – haughtily exclaimed “I didn’t think so -- cheers” before knocking the glass back in one throaty gulp.

“Cheers, darling,” Danielle imperiously replied beaming, “I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

“Too bad we can’t see the shock on her fat face,” Anna continued delighted that her mother – as always – had her back.

“Although I do think they all look better in those masks,” came Danielle’s retort as she and Anna clinked glasses while looking down their perfect noses at Rebecca, Emily, Katherine and Nicole.

Had the two alpha women not been so satisfied with themselves they may have heard the crowd of protestors – who had witnessed the entire escapade – closing in from behind. Had they noticed, they probably would have been very surprised to see Maria leading the charge – flower show garden hose in hand – followed by a newly confident Sharon Miras who was carrying an industrial strength leaf blower accompanied by her mother – the Maryland Attorney General -- who was out not only to avenge her daughter’s mistreatment by one Anna Parnell but to make sure the Governor’s mandatory mask order was enforced.

Unbeknownst yet to anyone, the real flower “show” was about to begin.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:45 AM

Default Unmasked - Part 3

Stop it Anna,” came Maria Parnell’s voice authoritatively from behind her mother and sister who, upon hearing the youngest Parnell, both turned around each with an arrogant sneer upon her beautiful face.

Seeing the ramshackle crew of Maria, Sharon and Rachel Miras, a gaggle of Maria’s lacrosse and field hockey teammates and – to Anna’s eyes – an assortment of other high school nerds, all masked and carrying various homemade protest signs and gardening utensils, the tall, teen, temptress practically burst out laughing.

“Oh my God, it’s the nerd herd,” Anna feigned shock, “I’m soooo frightened Maria.”

And then, smiling at Aaron Tabash who had somewhat sheepishly joined the crowd confronting her, Anna derisively mocked them all.

“I think it’s time you masked dorks, losers and other village idiots put down your pitch forks and torches and went back home,” Anna haughtily proclaimed, “after all, this event is for grown-ups . . . not children. I’d expect a man like yourself to know better Aaron but it appears your college girlfriend over there just can’t give up being a child.”

As Sharon Miras tried not to cry, Danielle Parnell decided to turn her wrath on Sharon’s mother.

“My God Miras, what sort of circus are you running here,” came the always superior sound of Mrs. Parnell’s authoritative voice as, referring again to Katherine, Nicole and Emily, she continued, “it’s bad enough I’ve got to deal with these masked minions behind me – shouldn’t you be using your authority to call in the police to disperse this riff raff children’s choir so that we can get on with our afternoon. And Maria – I’ll deal with you when we get home but I promise you this will be the last time I let you embarrass our family young lady. You’re not too old to be put over my knee.”

Looking at the imperious faces of her mother and sister, Maria Parnell simply smiled, wondering to herself how she ever struggled with whether what she was about to do was too cruel. Truth be told, when she first discovered the hidden cameras in her parents’ and sister’s bedrooms and bathrooms, she figured they had been planted by her pervy older brother Will. That fact was confirmed once she – without Will’s knowledge – began downloading the footage from those cams. The boy was a pig . . . and her mother and sister . . . well . . . people would see soon enough.

Originally, Maria planned to keep her discovery quiet and to use what she found as leverage against her arrogant brother the next time he decided to make her life miserable. That all changed, however, as the date of the flower show approached. Knowing that her mother and Anna would – true to form – seek to steal the center of attention while demeaning Maria and anyone else in their path, she decided to store a few select clips on her phone to share with a friend or two individually. Of course, she had no idea then that Apple would be a sponsor of the flower show and, due the pandemic, would underwrite the installation of giant Apple TVs around the capital lawn so that the classical strains of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra – which ordinarily played at the event in person -- could be both heard and virtually seen live. Due to Maria’s facility with technology, namely with the “cast” feature on her iPhone, those same screens would soon be featuring a completely different type of show . . . and for more than just a friend or two.

Looking her mother squarely in the eye, and wearing a wry smile, Maria Parnell decided to take issue with Danielle’s last statement.

“I don’t know for sure mom,” the young teen calmly began, “but I’m pretty confident that I won’t be the one embarrassing our family today.”

Incensed by her daughter’s unqualified insubordination, and as the crowd was hushed completely by Maria’s challenge to her mother’s usually unquestionable authority, an obviously annoyed Danielle Marie Parnell prepared to bring down her customary wrath upon her youngest daughter. Sensing her mother’s anger – and loving it – Anna sought to get a perfunctory dis of her own in against what she assumed to be her “grounded for life” sibling.

“Looks like my baby sister is cruising for a spanking,” she haughtily proclaimed to no one in particular.

As Anna laughed at her self-perceived humor and Danielle opened her mouth to begin what Maria knew would be one of her more titanic tirades, the youngest Parnell very subtly hit a button on her iPhone and -- while laughing heartily – exclaimed, “oh I think somebody here definitely wants a spanking.”

In an instant, and before Danielle, Anna or anyone else could react, the veritable gallery of Apple TVs around the courtyard flickered, eliminating the visions and sounds of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra and replacing them with one of Anna Parnell wearing nothing but high heels and a tiny thong with “Spank Me” written in cheap rhinestones across the waistband in the back. The sexy teen appeared to be in her own bedroom speaking into her mirror to a perceived audience of . . . well . . .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2020, 08:11 AM

oh somebody or 2 somebodies are about to get spanked!!! Part 4 should be a classic, just guessing on who will administer the spankings after Danielle and Ann are relieved of their clothing
The Following User Says Thank You to catwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2020, 06:05 PM

Default Unmasked - Part 4

“You know you want to Mr. Hess,” the TV temptress purred, “or should I call you Adam. I see you staring at me every time you see me while your wife stuffs her face and my mom pathetically flirts with you. Well now’s your chance big boy – to spank my young, firm ass . . . am I making you hard . . ?”

For a moment the entire flower show crowd – attendees and protestors alike – stood in shocked silence. Anna Parnell in the meantime, her eyes as large as saucers behind her fancy sunglasses and feeling more than a bit feint, swallowed hard wondering whether she wasn’t in the middle of a nightmare. And then – without warning and practically at once, the silence was replaced by howling laughter, catcalls and comments.

“Sexy panties Anna,” shouted one of Maria’s friends.

“Spank me Mr. Hess,” yelled another laughing.

“Why you little tramp,” came the enraged voice of Rebecca Ross.

Shocked and embarrassed by her one daughter’s idea of revenge and her other’s wanton display, Danielle as always attempted to make her voice the loudest in the crowd.

MARIA . . . how dare you . . .,” she bellowed, “turn that off this instant!!”

“And Anna . . . what in God’s name . . . your behavior is disgraceful,” she stormed on, furious at her daughter both for her on screen ribaldry and for daring to call out her flirting with Adam Hess.

As Katherine, Nicole, Emily, Rachel and Rebecca took no small joy at Danielle’s rising discomfort – loving the fact that the self-proclaimed pillar of decent society appeared to be choking on her daughter’s shameless behavior, Maria again tapped on her phone causing Anna’s show to come to an end an entirely different one to begin.

“Oooooh baby, you are perfect,” came the voice from the screens that now showed Anna’s mom – Danielle Marie Parnell – admiring herself wearing nothing but high black heels, a minuscule camouflage print thong, a matching, sheer push-up bra and a smile, in a giant mirror in what appeared to be the cavernous master bedroom of her gated Davidsonville manse.

“All men want to see you and all women want to be you,” the on-screen alpha-mom continued smiling at her own image, “but none of them is worthy.”

While onlookers and the real time Danielle stared in shock at the latter’s televised performance, the star of that show appeared to place on her head an army officer’s hat to compliment her naughty camo lingerie.

“Does this make you stand up and salute boys,” the sexy solicitor asked of her imagined audience while turning to the side, bending her knees and pushing her spectacular ass out wantonly, “well . . . does it, Adam . . . how about you Aaron . . . does it excite a little boy like you to see a real woman . . . and Will . . . is this what you imagine when you stare at mommy . . . and steal her panties? Well dream on losers . . . because none of you will ever see me this way.”

Just as had happened less than ninety seconds prior, the stunned silence in response to what was being witnessed was shattered by a cacophony of howling laughter, whistles and applause.

“Looks like they’re seeing you that way after all,” came one unseen woman’s voice.

“Like mother, like daughter,” came another.

“Who is the disgraceful one now mother,” taunted Maria.

Danielle was dumbstruck as her ordinarily smug face took on the look of a deer in the headlights. How could this be happening? She needed to do something to stop these . . . these commoners . . . from pointing and laughing at her . . . at her!! And what about Anna . . . what if Adam and Aaron thought her daughter was hotter than she!!

“That . . . that’s not me,” she cried plaintively knowing that the truth was indisputable, “it’s some internet video trick . . . it’s a deep fake!”

But as the volume of the laughter only increased, Danielle knew she needed at least to stop the film from running.

“Turn that off now Maria,” she barked in an attempt to reassert her authority over her daughter.

“Turn it off,” echoed Anna, glad for a moment that she was out of the spotlight but still reeling from her own experience and terrified of what else might be in store.

Make me,” Maria smiled, delighted that her mother and sister were at last the one’s on the receiving end of some humiliation.

Taking the bait as Maria had hoped, both Anna and Danielle Parnell began to lunge in their towering heels toward her phone. What happened next would be the beginning of the end for both.

In Anna’s case, just as she sprang toward her younger sister, the powerful right hand of Rebecca Ross, whose husband Adam Hess had featured in the televised vignettes of both the daughter and mother Parnell, managed to grab tightly onto the back of the teen’s fashionable, feathered frock. The luxe garment, while designed for maximum impact as a fashion statement, was certainly not crafted for durability.

As the sound of a very loud RIIIIIIIPPP!!! echoed through the crowd, a veritable blizzard of blush pink feathers momentarily obscured the shell-shocked Anna Parnell. When that moment passed, however, and as the feathers that had only seconds before adorned her fabulous body floated to the ground, the super-sexy teen was revealed not in some mouth wateringly sexy thong, g-string or boy shorts but rather in a somewhat washed out and certainly too small pair of full-cover children’s cartoon cotton panties which in the back said “Sponge Bob” and in the front portrayed a picture of that self-same comic cutup! Up top the teenage tease was sporting a completely utilitarian nude backless, strapless silicone gel push-up bra.

The revelation was more than either the crowd or Anna could bear.

“Oh. My. God,” laughed Sharon Miras as she pointed at a now knock-kneed and cowering Anna whose hands were alternatively attempted to cover her ridiculous panties and push-up bra, “it looks like Ms. Grown Up over there isn’t such a big girl after all.”

“N-n-n-oooo,” stuttered the eldest Parnell daughter as everyone was not pointing and laughing at her, “I n-n-never wear these . . . I don’t . . . just this once because . . . well . . . my big brother stole my s-s-s-sexy . . . big girl panties . . .”

Anna’s public melt down only caused those she had mocked as nerds, losers and geeks to laugh all the harder at her.

“Awww . . . is the wittle baby going to cry,” one shouted as – when Anna’s fashionable sunglasses slid down her perfect nose in shock – her eyes appeared to be watering up.

“Stop it,” croaked Anna, now in a complete panic, “stop making fun of me . . . I am a big girl . . . I mean a woman . . . mom . . . mommy . . . make them stop.”

“Make them stop mommy,” taunted one of Maria’s teammates as the crowd continued to howl.

Danielle Parnell had had enough. Putting aside her own embarrassment at the ongoing video of her camo lingerie performance, the angered Tiger Mom knew she needed to intervene on behalf of her cub (particularly now that Danielle was confident that she and not her daughter was the hotter of the two). And she was going to begin with that smirking Sharon Miras. First that nerd broke her son’s heart and now she was humiliating her daughter – not on Danielle’s watch.

“Why you little dork,” Mrs. Parnell stormed as she shifted her ire from Maria to Sharon, drawing back her hand to slap the young girl across the face, “it’s about time you learned your place.”

“Mom, no,” shouted Maria who, in order to stop her mother from getting into trouble for assault, turned the garden hose she was holding directly onto Danielle.

The stream of water first struck the angry alpha-mom in the face, knocking off both her high fashion chapeau and her giant sunglasses. But Maria didn’t stop there. Aiming the strong spray at her mother’s feathered frock, the youngest Parnell created again the scene that had just played out with Anna – feathers, this time soaking wet, flew everywhere, momentarily obscuring the crowd’s view both of Danielle and a still panicking Anna. And what a site it was when that moment passed!! As the crowd looked on dumbstruck, a soaking wet Danielle Marie Parnell – hair drenched, once perfect make-up running and wearing naught but her 5” high Christian Louboutin So Kate ankle boots and the very “Spank Me” thong that Anna had sported on screen – gave panicked voice to the obvious.

“Oh my God,” the disheveled diva screamed, “I’m practically naked!!”

The crowd – not surprisingly -- went wild with the likes of Katherine Wray and Emily Duncan high fiving one another while the teen boys who had come to join the protest along with the many of the adult men otherwise attending the flower show began capturing for posterity on their phones video footage of the sexy mother and daughter who had for so long mocked and humiliated them while mercilessly teasing the treasures that they thought never would be seen but were now on full display.

In the meantime, Anna – whose hat and glasses like her mother’s had been knocked from her head due to the pressure of the water, whose push up bra had fallen from her proud chest onto the ground and whose own soaked and tangled hair, running makeup and now damp Sponge Bob panties made her look even more the child – was completely melting down.

“Mommy,” she babbled like a toddler, “mommy the water knocked your dress off . . . and why aren’t you wearing a bra . . . and . . . and . . . are those my big girl thong underpants . . . why did you steal them mommy?!?”

For the first time in her life, Danielle Marie Parnell was speechless. As she stood knock-kneed, perfect ass pushed out unintentionally into an oversexualized pose while trying unsuccessfully to cover it with her one bejeweled hand while with the other shielding her magnificent tits the nipples of which were hard as diamonds from the combination of cold water and abject degradation, her usually facile mind was misfiring terribly. How had this happened? Where was her beautiful dress – her armor? What would become of her at work? And Anna – was she really nearly naked too – were her tits always that big? But despite the endless chatter in her own head no sound was emerging from her lovely lips which – reflecting her shock and humiliation – had formed a perfect “O” on her otherwise stunned face.

“Nothing to say have we Parnell,” asked Rachel Miras as, taking a seat on one of the nearby flower show chairs she pulled the former alpha-mom over her knee while nearby her daughter also sought some retribution.

“Oh no you don’t,” shouted Rachel’s daughter Sharon as Anna Parnell – crying like a baby – attempted to flee the scene.

Unfortunately for Sharon, her attempt at grabbing the one-time teen temptress resulted in her merely tearing from Anna’s fabulous ass her childish Sponge Bob underwear. More unfortunately for Anna – revealed in her most intimate place to be completely shaved and now wearing nothing but her spectacularly high, 5.5”, 70s inspired, white patent leather Prada sandals -- evading Sharon’s grasp caused her to run headlong into a very vengeful Rebecca Ross who, delighted at the turn of events, was about to make quite the example of the girl who only minutes before had so teased her husband and humiliated her.

“Well, well, well,” Rebecca laughed as the powerful woman pulled the eldest Parnell child over her knee, “it looks like the shoe is suddenly on the other foot now doesn’t it . . . Miss Parnell. And while we’re talking about shoes, I don’t think a little girl like you should be wearing such high heels.”

As Anna, now splayed across Rebecca’s lap like a petulant child, unsuccessfully attempted to kick her long, toned legs, Mrs. Adam Hess held them tight and from each foot removed the sexy shoes that were last remnants of Anna’s adult self.

“Now what was it that your sl*tty little underwear said – the grown-up ones that is,” Rebecca mocked, “what was it that you wanted my husband to do to you . . . oh . . . that’s right . . . spank you.”

And with that, as the entirety of the flower show’s audience looked on, Rebecca Ross began mercilessly to punish the perfect posterior of Anna Parnell.

“This one is for teasing my husband,” Rebecca smiled, “and for calling me fat . . . and for being such a showoff just like your mother.”

Her mother, thought Anna as she stared absently at the crowd of people watching her undoing, what had happened to her mother . . .

“What’s the matter Danielle,” teased Rachel Miras as, with Anna’s mother over her knee, she took a pair of handcuffs from an attending officer and slapped them on to the silenced solicitor’s perfectly formed wrists, “cat got your tongue?!?!”

“I . . . I . . . well . . ,” stammered Danielle fruitlessly.

“Don’t worry dear . . ,” laughed Rachel, “after all, you have the right to remain silent . . .”

And as the entire crowd howled at the once imperious Danielle Marie Parnell . . . whose ass like her daughter’s was now being spanked in this case by the Maryland District Attorney herself . . . Rachel Miras reached into her pocket and pulled out two surgical masks. One she placed over the mouth of the still stunned Danielle before - tearing off the castigated counselor’s “spank me” thong – she rolled her humbled onto the wet ground. The other – a child’s mask with Sesame Street’s Elmo on the front – she handed to her smiling daughter Sharon who, feeling better than ever and with her boyfriend Aaron Tabash in hand, walked over to where Rebecca Ross was still disciplining Anna.

“Who is the child now Parnell,” laughed Sharon Miras, as she placed the childish mask over Anna’s face .

“It’s me Miss Sharon. . .” croaked Anna knowing she had lost completely, “I’m the child now.”

“And this event is for grown ups isn’t it,” Sharon teased.

“Yes ma’am,” Anna responded penitently.

“Well then you better get your naked little ass out of here so my man and I can enjoy it!”

As Rebecca Ross rolled the beaten Anna Parnell onto the ground next to her catatonic and naked Mother, Maria Parnell honked the Porsche’s horn to get the attention of her finished family members.

“Get in the back right now you two,” she shouted, “I put the top down to give you some room but make sure you keep those masks on.”

As Anna and Danielle ran nude save for their masks toward the waiting car, the giant Apple TVs returned to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra that was in the final throws of the 1812 Overture – what a perfect ending to the flower show.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1