uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2019, 03:35 PM

Default Kava-naughty: Part 2

As was the case for all of Gonzaga's pep rallies, particularly those like this one that included a show by the Georgetown Visitation cheerleaders, the school's gymnasium was packed to the gills. In addition to the 500 or so virile young Gonzaga men who occupied the bleachers along each side of the gleaming hardwood basketball court, chairs had been set up behind the half court line for parents, faculty and guests and a stage had been assembled under the basket at the far end of the court from which Dr. Bloom would address the gathering and upon which would be seated certain students, senior administrators and honored guests, including Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh who, although a graduate of Georgetown Prep, on of Gonzaga's fiercest rivals, was on this day the proud father of one of the Georgetown Visitation cheerleaders.

The open floor between the stage and the first row of chairs was where the cheerleaders had already begun their performance and where the football team and small pep band - each member of which was watching the cheerleaders' every move - were seated. In keeping with school tradition, at the conclusion of the rally, a senior boy - this year Adam Sanin - would let loose from the back of the room "Claude," the school's American Eagle mascot, who would swoop over the crowd in the gym before alighting back on Mr. Sanin's gloved hand to be re-caged by his trainer. Adam, Claude and Claude's trainer - Sister Beatrice - were already positioned in the highest row of the bleachers.

Needless to say, with the team's bright prospects, the cheerleaders provocative choreography and the pep band already in full swing, excitement was at a crescendo as Dr. Bloom, Danielle and Will Parnell and the Duncan and Miras mother and son duos entered the gym - and Danielle loved it. It was in moments like this, when distractions were everywhere and the pulse of a crowd was at its most dynamic, that Danielle genuinely relished here ability to steal focus. Nothing - she would think to herself - is ever going to prevent the limelight from finding me. And so it was, as she made her way from the back of the gym through the crowd and toward the stage, that Mrs. Danielle Marie Parnell, by adding a little extra sway to her already spectacular high heeled strut, began to turn the heads of every man and boy in the crowd and likewise attract the anger and jealousy of every woman and girl.

Fathers and sons alike swallowed (and became) hard as the imperious uber-MILF made her way to the open floor and - despite the cheerleaders being in mid-routine - held out her bejeweled hand to stop them while, as their mouths gaped open in the shock and humiliation of this diva's gaul, striding superciliously through their ranks and toward the small set of stairs leading to the stage.

"Hey lady," came the voice of the cheerleader's captain - one Sharon Miras - "what do you think you're doing?"

Relishing the challenge of the smaller, younger woman, Danielle spun around on her high Prada heels and, with an icy stare, cowed Rachel Miras' daughter just as she had so often silenced Rachel herself.

"I'm doing whatever I please little girl," Danielle remarked disdainfully, "none of which involves gyrating half dressed in front of a roomful of testosterone charged boys. Now mind your place. Or is there something you'd like to do about it. Well? I didn't think so."

Cut to the quick by the woman's unexpectedly harsh rebuke, Sharon Miras turned three shades of red before slinking back to her team. And although the music almost instantly began playing again, prompting the cheerleaders to resume their show, nary a male eye noticed the nubile young woman any longer. Instead - and as usual thought Danielle - those eyes were all glued to her. Although she smirked at them outwardly, on the inside Danielle was smiling ear to ear at how simple it was for her to stir the lust of this pathetic assemblage of men. That she also was able to humiliate that Hobbit Rachel Miras' daughter in the process was just icing on the cake. After all, hadn't that little trollop turned down Will's invite to the junior prom. No one messes with my boy she thought, thrilled that once again she had avenged the Parnell family honor.

Rachel Miras was distraught. Had that hussy really just humiliated her daughter in front of both her cheerleading team and the entire student body of Gonzaga. It was definitely time to teach the arrogant little tease a lesson she thought but, despite her best efforts, Rachel's seemingly ceaseless pulling on the string she held had barely taken an inch off the bottom of Danielle's fashionable skirt. Worse yet, once they sat down on stage, it would be virtually impossible to continue her plan. How could it be that once again the officious Mrs. Parnell would get one over on her and her family. And then she saw it . . . at the rear of the stage positioned to launch a net full of purple and white balloons skyward during the rally . . . a large industrial fan.

Having made their way to the stage, Dr. Bloom and his train of mothers and sons began to take their seats. As Will went to sit in the front row next to Justice Kavanaugh his mother immediately objected.

"That's where mommy needs to sit Will," she carped at her son while at the same time flashing her perfect smile to the newest member of the high court, "so people can see her with Mr. Justice Kavanaugh."

"But mom . . ."

"But nothing," Danielle sharply replied, "you belong in the second row - behind me."

Quickly realizing that could interfere with the plan forming in her head, Rachel Miras shrewdly offered a compromise.

"Why don't you go ahead and sit next to your mom Will," she proffered, "I can take the seat behind her and Mrs. Duncan can sit next to me."

Afraid to respond on his own, Will Parnell looked pensively at his own mother for her approval.

"Fine," snapped Danielle annoyed now my the continuing clamor of the band, hooting boys and dancing cheerleaders, "just sit down - all of you."

As Dr. Bloom stepped up to the podium at center stage, Rachel Miras and Emily Duncan exchanged smiles due in no small part to the slight loss of poise they had just witnessed in the usually unflappable Mrs. Parnell's personality. To this point only they knew that Danielle's minor psychic unravelling was a mere precursor to a completely different type of unravelling they hoped the audience would soon witness.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 12:44 PM

Default Kava-naughty: Part 3

"Gentlemen," . . . Eric Bloom began to no avail in an attempt to capture the attention of the raucous crowd of Gonzaga boys, "gentlemen please . . ."

But despite the respect that should have been afforded the Headmaster of the elite institution, bedlam instead prevailed. The pep band, entranced by the cheerleaders in front of them and the imperious MILF sitting cross-legged on the stage above, paid no attention to Dr. Bloom's calls for quiet nor did the football players themselves who began to lead the student body in a spirited rendition of "On Gonzaga," the school's fight song for over a century. As the dispirited leader tried his best to corral his young charges, tapping again on the microphone at the podium to ensure it was working, the patience of one Danielle Marie Parnell began to run thin.

"If he doesn't get control these little savages immediately . . .," the brown-haired beauty snapped at her son who appeared more interested in the ensuing revelry - and the cheerleaders - than in his own mother's entreaties of frustration.

"It doesn't seem like your son is paying you any attention," came the whispered voice of a smiling Emily Duncan over Danielle's right shoulder adding to the frustration of the comely counselor.

"Nor is Mr. Justice Kavanaugh," added Rachel Miras snidely into the lovely lawyer's left ear as she nodded at Brett Kavanaugh who seemed also to be a bit annoyed, "perhaps you should do something about this Danielle."

Infuriated by the audacity that these two nobodies dared to exhibit in her presence - nay at her expense - Danielle Marie Parnell, as usual, was determined to show them who was boss.

"Given that the two of you are clearly experts at being ignored by men I'm sure you would see it that way," the imperious uber-MILF began, her voice as usual dripping with condescension.

"I on the other hand haven't needed to spend my life pandering to men but rather have them pandering to me," the beautiful barrister bragged before, eyeing the now considerable ball of thread in Mrs. Maris' hand continued, "they are as wrapped around my finely formed fingers as the string from your knitting project is wrapped around those porky pointers of yours Rachel."

Caught flat-footed by Danielle's discovery of the now sizable ball of string in her hands, Rachel Miras thought for sure that the jig was up. Not only would Danielle see what she had been up to but Rachel would no doubt have hell to pay for the transgression. But Mrs. Parnell was far too concerned about restoring order to the ensuing chaos - and in so doing reasserting one more time her dominance over both the men in the room who she knew would soon be brought to heel as well as the two soccer moms who thought they had gotten the best of her - to pay any heed to from where the string in Rachels' hands may have come. Pushing past the shorter Mrs. Miras, and now with fire in her eyes, Danielle practically stormed up to the podium from which Dr. Eric Bloom continued unsuccessfully to call for order.

"Well that sure was close," a shell-shocked but laughing Emily Duncan joked with Rachel Miras.

"You can say that again," responded Rachel as she continued to pull on the thread of the departing diva's dress. "I thought for sure she would notice."

And then, as they watched the imperious Mrs. Parnell practically push Dr. Bloom from his place in front of the podium in her first step to "wrap the men and boys of Gonzaga around her finely formed fingers," Rachel Miras and Emily Duncan decided it was time to give the preening uber-MILF even more attention than she expected. Spying the electric panel behind them on stage that controlled each of the podium microphone, the net holding hundreds of purple and white balloons, the giant fan meant to disburse them and the smoke machine that was meant to shroud the introduction of the football team's star players, Emily Duncan was the first to speak.

"How about we throw a bit of a monkey wrench into Little Miss Perfect's plans of domination," she smiled walking toward the switch for the microphone Danielle was now tapping.

"I'm right behind you Em," came Rachel's eager response as she carefully placed the large ball of thread - the other end of which was still attached to Danielle's now slightly shortened skirt - atop the nacelle at the center of the as yet idle fan.

In the meantime, putting her well moisturized hand over the podium's microphone to mute from the frolicking crowd her words of contempt for Eric Bloom, Danielle proceeded to chide him for his inability to assert any control whatsoever over his students.

"Out of my way, Bloom," she barked not realizing that Emily Duncan had adjusted the sensitivity of the microphone to pick up every word despite the placement of the domineering diva's hand, "your weakness sickens me and your inability to quiet this band of hormone charged delinquents is pathetic. Now let me show you how it's done."

Only after her tirade had ended did Danielle realize that the auditorium had gone silent and it took yet another beat for her to comprehend that her excoriation of Dr. Bloom - which she thought had occurred in private - had just been heard by everyone. A weaker-willed woman would have blushed and slinked off the stage - but not Danielle Marie Parnell. What did she care what these sniveling teens and their peasant parents thought of her. In fact - she didn't care one lick. What's more - rather than shy away from the vacuum like silence she had created - she decided to lean in.

"That's right boys," she began disdainfully, "your feckless leader here is a pathetic nothing - an embarrassment in fact. And the lot of you are no better. Behaving like animals when order is called for; drooling over this half-dressed band of floozies writhing in front of you as if they were in heat."

"And in front of a U.S. Supreme Court Justice no less - it's shameful," the brunette barrister continued taking a moment to flash a perfect smile at Brett Kavanaugh who had been eyeing the sexy solicitor since she walked up on stage. "Well this all stops now do you hear me . . ."

But before those last words left her lips no one in fact could hear her because Emily Duncan - now more than ever wanting to take this preening prima donna down a peg - had turned Danielle's microphone completely off much to the raging barrister's surprise and chagrin. Aping what Eric Bloom had done only minutes before, the usually unflappable Mrs. Parnell began tapping on the head of the mic - her face now showing as much frustration as fury - trying to restore it's function. In the meantime, a chorus of teenage of laughter began softly to spread through the crowd.

"What is it you were saying," came a snide call from a boy in the bleachers that permitted that chorus to quickly reach its full-throated voice.

"Who was that boy," yelled Danielle now truly beginning to lose composure. "How dare you people laugh at me!!"

But laughing they were, and cheering, and beginning again to sing the strains of "On Gonzaga!

"Stop it this instant," the furious femme fatale shouted as she tried in vain to regain control over the situation, "do you know who I am?"

Meanwhile, having ambled back to the control panel offstage, Rachel Miras offered an answer to Danielle's question to a guffawing Emily Duncan.

"I think it's time we showed them exactly who she is," she joked while simultaneously pulling the levers that released the balloons, turned on the fan and began pumping smoke onto the stage.

"What is the meaning of this," Danielle raged as large balloons of purple and white - powered by the force of the fan as it purred to life - began pelting her, Brett Kavanaugh and the other dignitaries on stage.

And then, seeing Emily Duncan and Rachel Miras pointing and laughing at her from offstage, the livid lawyer turned her ire squarely on them.

"You two nothings are finished at this school," she shouted, "finished."

At this point the crowd's excitement was in overdrive. The pep band was playing, cheerleaders dancing, football players shouting and the student body cheering for them all while also laughing at the ordinarily domineering mother of Will Parnell who seemed to be figuratively coming apart at the seams. What no one had yet realized due to the smoke, balloons, wind and other distractions now afoot before them, was that Danielle Marie Parnell's very fashionable, very fitted and very sexy Alexander MacQueen skirt was also literally coming apart at the seams.

That delicious discovery was first made by those boys seated on the stage who, through the smoke and as Danielle continued railing against the mothers Duncan and Miras, noticed that Mrs. Parnell's once nearly ankle length skirt now seemed to end above a few inches above her knee.

"Holy crap Parnell," intoned a suddenly smiling Calum Duncan to Danielle's oldest child who still had not noticed his mother's predicament, "that thread from your mom's skirt is caught in the fan."

Already embarrassed by the antics of his always bossy mother, Will's apprehension rose ten-fold as he glanced at his her quickly unravelling skirt which now - still unbeknownst to her but increasingly obvious to those nearest to the stage - had risen to the middle of her tan and muscular thighs.

"Mom," gasped will Parnell as he struggled between every son's instinct to protect his mother and his own wish - just this once - to see his always arrogant and showy mom finally end being the one who looks foolish.

But before Danielle could turn to face her son who - as usual she thought - was interrupting her at a most inopportune time, Rachel Miras decided to bring Mrs. Parnell, who was continuing to yell at her and Emily, up to speed on the state of her wardrobe.

"I just love your skirt Danielle," she offered gesturing at what now appeared to be a very tight miniskirt ending immediately below the curve of Mrs. Parnell's perfectly formed ass.

"Are you serious Miras," the supercilious vixen practically spat. "Is that pea brain of yours so dysfunctional to think that some saccharine flattery about my skirt . . . "

But before she could utter another word, while looking down to see the fashionable, sexy skirt of which she spoke, Danielle Marie Parnell realized the true nature of her predicament.

"Oh my God my skirt," she screamed just as Emily Duncan again turned on the microphone in front of her which had the effect of her next exclamation again silencing the crowd which finally turned its attention to the antics on stage before it, "what's happening to my skirt!?!"

And as the entire crowd began to go wild at the sight before them, with women and men each high-fiving one another for completely different reasons, Danielle Parnell's day began to go from very bad to much worse! What happened next would be the talk of Gonzaga High School for years to come.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 04:30 PM

Default Kava-naughty: Part 4

I apologize for the long delay in getting this finality posted as well as for what I feel is its sub-par quality. It was tough to bring this one to an end (pun intended) and I had certainly hoped for more when the story began. That said, I hope you enjoy it.

As a now howling crowd watched what was left of her shrinking skirt continue to disappear, Danielle's ordinarily facile mind whirled into overdrive.

"How can this be happening," the distressed diva wondered as she attempted futilely to grab at the long thread that continued to escape her incredibly fit form while simultaneously slapping back the balloons that continued to pummel her. "And how can all these people be looking at me in my . . . oh my God . . . "

No sooner had the ordinarily officious beauty remembered with horror the incredibly sexy underwear she so naughtily chose to wear that morning under her full length, skin tight Alexander Macqueen pencil skirt than did the last wisp of fabric from that skirt disappear into the still whirring fan leaving the entire audience with a most mouth watering view. For in that moment, as Rachel Miras and Emily Duncan looked on with delight, the imperious diva who just moments before -- dressed to the nines -- had humiliated the school's headmaster, cowed its raucous student body and shamed the Georgetown Visitation cheerleaders was replaced by a shell-shocked, mouth-wateringly sexy MILF, wearing naught but a towering pair of black leather Prada heels, a tight, black, long-sleeved, cashmere Balenciaga sweater, and a pair of Bracli London panties that could only be described as scandalous.

Wrapped around Mrs. Parnell's perfect ass and hips was a spectacularly sexy Leavers lace creation that, from the front - particularly insofar as some of it was still covered by her sweater -- presented as a very sheer silk triangle that was held up by two parallel lace bands wrapping around her taught waist toward her bottom. From the back, however, and now on display to the likes of Calum Duncan, Brett Kavanaugh, her son Will and the euphoric Rachel and Emily, the true naughtiness of the Bracli creation could be seen in the double strand of pearls that bisected Danielle's perfectly formed posterior for the purpose of providing her secret stimulation as she daily lorded her beauty and sophistication over others. Well it was secret no more.

"Mom . . .," Will Parnell croaked, unable to take his eyes off his own mother's perfectly sculpted ass as his pubescent manhood raged against his perfectly pressed khaki trousers, "what are you wearing???"

"Oh my God," Danielle silently screamed, "Will . . . and Calum . . . and Justice Kavanaugh . . . they are all staring at me . . . in my panties . . . and . . . what's that bulge in my baby boy's pants?!?!

Justice Brett Kavanaugh knew he had to get off this stage. Although he was transfixed by the scene in front of him - and loving every second of this pompous woman's undoing - his past year had involved more than enough insalubrious adventures .and any sign of him here would only reignite the fire of that controversy. Grateful that the fullness of his robe provided cover for his own personal excitement, and with a scowl on his face to show to the audience his complete disapproval of the unfolding fiasco, the newest member of the United States Supreme Court stood up forcefully in an effort to retreat to safety. Unfortunately for the departing dignitary, his path was blocked by a guffawing Calum Duncan who, witnessing the ongoing disgrace of a half naked Mrs. Parnell and her stunned son Will, didn't see the angered attorney approaching.

"Out of my way young man," Brett Kavanaugh barked while firmly pushing young Duncan aside, "I want no part of this disgraceful debauchery."

"I don't think so," Calum Duncan thought to himself as the very many who was the subject of his earlier altercation with Will Parnell now pushed past him robes aflutter.

Unable to give the rude Republican the shove back he deserved, Calum instead jumped with all his weight onto the tail of the good Justice's robe that trailed behind him as he left. Although Neil Armstrong placing his foot on the surface of the moon may have been "one small step for man," Calum Duncan's present effort would definitely come to be known within the halls of Gonzaga High School as a "giant leap for mankind."

As young Mr. Duncan placed all of his force on the jetting jurist's robes a cascade of events began that could only be described as spectacularly funny if completely unexpected. As Brett Kavanaugh continued to make his way past a knock-kneed and cowering Danielle Parnell, a loud RIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP! announced the separation of his black judge's robe from his body. To everyone's shock, however, Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh was left not in a suit and tie - the telltale uniform of almost every male lawyer in Washington, DC - but rather in only his shoes, dark socks, sock garters and a pair of white cotton boxers across the back of which in blue block letters were written the words "Go Prep - Beat Gonzaga."

"Oh no," he thought to himself as he began to topple forward toward a now even more mortified Danielle Marie Parnell, "I can't believe I let Squee and Tobin convince me to wear this under my robes . . . I'm finished."

Reaching out for something to break his fall, Brett Kavanaugh's flailing hands grabbed the first thing that they could - the crewneck of Danielle's tight fitting, cashmere, long sleeved Balenciaga sweater. The fashionable garment stood no chance under the weight of the collapsing conservative and - to the delight of everyone watching but Mrs. Parnell and her son - was torn completely from the delicious body of the Will's mortified mom. The resulting scene, Brett Kavanaugh on all fours in just his boxers, shoes and socks, with his face mere inches from the perfect ass of Danielle who now stood in only her towering high heels, Bracli London panties and matching Bracli London bra, caused the crowd to go wilder still. The women in it could not believe their good fortune in seeing the well deserved comeuppance of one of the school's most sanctimonious mothers. Men and boys in the meantime were transfixed by the embarrassed beauty's dance of shame as she tried with one hand to cover up her spectacularly formed bottom and with the other to shield her magnificent breasts as they stretched to its limit her barely there Braclin London bra.

As pandemonium reigned on stage, Adam Sanin - the boy who had warned the nearly naked MILF who was now frozen in place not to walk across Gonzaga school seal - was about to fail in his struggle to keep the living embodiment of that seal, Claude the eagle, calm.

"Claude," the startled senior shouted as the large bird took flight toward the mayhem on stage, "come back!"

But it was too late, with a wingspan of nearly eight feet, the colossal bird of prey angrily made its way toward the stage.

"Mrs. Parnell . . . Justice Kavanaugh," Dr. Bloom cried out instinctively as Claude approached in full winged fury, "look out!"

But the headmaster's warning came too late and within an instant the Claude's talons had seized upon the ridiculous boxer shorts of the now fully humiliated judge and his beak had torn from the perfect body of Danielle Marie Parnell the sexy bra that was all that stood between the eyes of the appreciative audience and her baseball sized breasts.

At this point - with balloons flying, wind blowing, smoke rising and shocked shouts of "daddy" from Justice Kavanaugh's gob-smacked daughter and "mommy" from the Priapic Will Parnell - two secret service agents swooped in to save their nearly-naked neo-con charge from any further indignity. In the meantime, as a completely mortified Mrs. Parnell - now only in her towering high heels and pearl-thonged panties -- teetered for dear life down the stage's front stairs and through the thrilled throng of students, teachers and parents alike, a steel-eyed Sister Beatrice Sadlier, with her gaze clearly darting between the mortified mother and the still circling Claude, lifted from the seat behind her a large CODA all-purpose net gun.

"But Sister," a shocked Adam Sanin implored, stunned by the ease with which the frail nun had lifted the powerful weapon the purpose of which was to capture Claude in the event his "flight" went off script, "Claude hasn't done anything wrong . . . I think I can get him to come back to his crate without the net."

"Oh this isn't for Claude young man . . . he'll be just fine," the petite old Papist said with more than a glint of glee in her clear blue eyes as she trained them upon the fleeing Mrs. Parnell, "I'm off to bag myself a peacock!"

As Sister Beatrice set off on her hunt, Danielle was attempting to make her way across the open gym floor where only minutes earlier she had imperiously strode with her typical arrogance. But this time, instead of her holding out bejeweled hand to stop the Georgetown Visitation cheerleaders mid-routine, it was Mrs. Parnell who found her retreat blocked by young Sharon Miras who was eager for a little payback.

"Not so haughty now are you lady," the younger girl smiled as - hands on hips - she placed herself squarely between the mortified mother of three and her avenue of escape into the halls of Gonzaga.

Now terrified by the smaller, younger woman, Danielle, with her eyes as big as saucers and a daffy look on her once arrogant face, couldn't even manage a reply. It was only instinct that caused her to cover her bare breasts with her perfectly manicured hands.

Thrilled to press her advantage over the mother of the her former boyfriend, Sharon Miras used the terrified tease's very own words against her.

"Who is the one gyrating half-dressed . . . or should I say undressed . . . in front of a roomful of testosterone charged boys now Danielle," she mocked.

"And are you just going to stand there and have this little girl tell you what to do" the charged-up cheerleader continued, "or is there something you'd like to do about it. Well? I didn't think so."

Danielle was too tongue-tied to respond. How could this little trollop being humiliating her . . . her . . . and in front of all these people. Had a hand just grabbed her bottom? Where was Will? And had Justice Kavanaugh been stripped too?

"Stop . . . stop . . . stop picking on me," the cowering counselor screamed incoherently as she took off as fast of her high heeled shoes would carry her - with hundreds of guffawing men, women and children in tow - while endeavoring to cover her perfect ass with one hand and her bouncing breasts with the other.

"Will . . .," Danielle implored as she began a sprint from the long hall that lead away from the gym and back toward the school's front lobby, "help mommy . . !"

But Will Parnell was in no condition to help his mortified mom. Despite his own embarrassment at his bossy show-off of a mother being stripped nearly naked in front of his classmates, Will loved that -- for once -- she was the one made to look stupid. Unfortunately, the excitement of those conflicted feelings combined with his raging teenage hormones, left him somewhat indisposed back on stage with a large dark stain now gracing the lap of his khakis. It also didn't help that he had brought the situation on himself.

"You stop right there young lady," came the authoritative voice of Sister Beatrice Justinian Sadlier who - net gun in hands - had emerged at the front of the phalanx excitedly following the fleeing Mrs. Parnell.

Despite being almost to the school's opulent foyer, which in turn would have led her through its front doors to where her fancy Bentley and escape awaited, and notwithstanding her near nudity, upon hearing the nun's entreaty Danielle Marie Parnell reverted instinctively to her imperious, supercilious self.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do you old crone," she barked as, not unlike ninety minutes or so prior, she began to trammel across the school's sacred seal.

Although the aged nun stopped dead in her tracks in response to the departing diva's cold words, it was not their rancor that caused her to pull up, but rather her decision, as she raised her rifle to her shoulder, to shut this blessed woman up once and for all. And then it happened - as Eric Bloom, Emily and Calum Duncan, Rachel and Sharon Miras and hundreds of other titillated men, boys, girls and women looked on - Sister Beatrice pulled the trigger on her raised rifle which, as a terrified Danielle Parnell stepped with one of her stilettos squarely onto the center of the great seal of Gonzaga College High School, caused a heavily weighted net ultimately to ensnare the sexy solicitor resulting in her to crashing down, ass first, into a disheveled heap on the ground.

"Oh my bottom," cried the humiliated former uber-MILF as she scrambled out from under the net in an effort to hasten her departure, "what have you done to me . . ."

"It's not what I've done to you that you should be concerned about missy, it's what I'm about to do," came the voice of the now triumphant Sister Beatrice as, grabbing Danielle by the ear with one hand while taking from a guffawing Emily Duncan a folding chair with the other, she took a seat and pulled the nearly denuded diva over her knee.

"What do you think you're doing," came the plaintive cry of the distressed beauty as camera phones recorded her comeuppance for posterity, "get your hands off me."

"I'll do no such thing young lady," came the nun's pointed response as she rolled up the sleeves of her habit and took from a smiling Rachel Miras the yardstick that was offered up.

"And what I'm doing is giving you the spanking you so richly deserve," she continued.

"The way you walk around these boys in your high heels and tight clothes, look down your nose at the other mothers and faculty - and your incredible boldness - it's shameful I tell you, and now it's time you get what you so richly deserve."

And with that statement, Sister Beatrice raised the long ruler she had in her hand and began to rain spanks down on the perfect posterior of the devastated Danielle Marie Parnell.

"Ouch," the bound beauty cried, "you're hurting my tushy . . . please stop."

"Not until you apologize you little hussy," came the nun's instant reply.

"For what," croaked the broken beauty.

And that's when the floodgates opened.

"For being such a tease," offered Emily Duncan.

"And strutting around here like a diva," added Rachel Miras.

"And for being such a bad little girl," concluded Sister Beatrice as many of the boys and men in the hall tried to control - some unsuccessfully - their excitement at the domination of this woman who had so often teased and looked down upon them.

"Well," commanded the nun, as inadvertently, by catching the pearls in Danielle's naughty panties, she began to stimulate the usually supercilious socialite.

Oh my God, thought Danielle, as with each spank on her perfect bottom she became both more humiliated and more aroused until, finally, at the edge of climax and complete degradation she couldn't take it any longer.

"I am a bad little girl," the haughty hottie finally screamed, "a very bad little girl who likes to strut around in her high heels and tight clothes teasing men and boys. Who loves to look down her nose at other women and to wear very naughty panties . . . and bras . . . Who deserves this spanking . . . and . . . who . . . "

And at that moment, as Danielle Marie Parnell experienced a head clearing orgasm on the floor in front of Sister Beatrice Justinian who had just rolled her from her lap, reality set back in.

"Oh my God . . . it's true . . . I'm practically naked . . . at Gonzaga . . .," she shrieked as her son Will - who had finally pulled himself together in the gym - came running toward his mouth-wateringly sexy mother without remembering to side step the school's great seal, "somebody help me!"

"I'm coming mom," her entranced son screamed before, catching his khakis on the corner of a trophy case, he was stripped of his pants and boxers and sent reeling - manhood akimbo, into the cleft of his mothers perfect ass.

And as mother and son passed out - completely undone - Sister Beatrice could be heard saying to Emily Duncan, "now that's what I call judgment under God."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 12:02 PM

Default Bravo!

Thanks, Chasmo! Another fine story.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2020, 09:30 AM

Default Thoughts on Story Ideas

Although I'd like to keep the Danielle Parnell stories coming, I find myself with a bit of writer's block as to where misfortune should take her next. With that in mind, below are a few stories I'm considering. Please let me know if any of these resonate with you or -- if there is something you've wanted to see but haven't -- I'm always open to suggestions.

1. Bikini Car Wash - Danielle gets a call at work from her youngest daughter Maria that Anna is participating in a bikini car wash (in high heels no less) to raise money for the equestrian team at her high school. Infuriated at the inappropriateness of it all - and after taking her rage out on a host of women at her office - Danielle storms off to put a stop to her daughter's embarrassing display. Several pratfalls later - including getting doused by water, an unfortunate encounter with an industrial vacuum and the poorly timed arrival of her son Will - and Mrs. Parnell finds herself the star of the show.

2. Parents' Weekend - Mrs. Parnell heads to Harvard - where of course she is a trustee - to see her darling son Will for parents weekend. She doesn't at all appreciate the fact that Will has been tapped to become a member of the Porcellian Club and uses her speech in front of the student body to bash the ancient, all-male institution as sexist and archaic. When the members decide to put Will to the test of making sure his arrogant - if incredibly sexy - mother is taken down a few pegs, it's Danielle who comes undone.

3. B-I-N-G-Oh my God . . . I'm Naked! - this one is a Katherine Wray idea. Mrs Wray has been one of the mom's tasked with hosting a weekly bingo night at her young son Jackson's private school to help raise money for activities. The fact that all of the dads can't get enough of the lithe southern belle soon turns the other moms to ideas on how to bring the tall tease down.

4. Turning Japanese - although one of SmythKnight's largest clients is a massive Japanese industrial conglomerate, Danielle has long been sickened by the role of women in Japanese culture and decides to tell the board as much in a meeting in her Washington, DC offices. She saves particular vitriol for the Japanese women executives who she views as giggling supplicants for their male masters. Neither the women nor men in the company are too pleased and when the likes of Lauren Butcher and Karen Manley offer some suggestions about how to address their concerns they are all ears. None of them is prepared however for what ultimately befalls the ordinarily imperious Danielle Marie Parnell.

Like I said, these are just a few ideas rattling around my head - thoughts and suggestions are most welcome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2020, 02:13 PM

Default Story idea

Chasmo-

Thank you for soliciting input. I like idea #3, the Katherine Wray scenario. It gives Danielle a well deserved rest and freshens the series with a different character. I look forward to seeing how the wives devise a plan for the southern belle.

Just my thoughts,

obo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2020, 11:26 PM

Default next story

I'm going to agree with obo and select #3. It's time for some of the other ladies to have a Danielle experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to memfic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2020, 12:57 PM

Default all of them

all of them:-)))
Many thanks for your effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2020, 01:18 PM

All options are great. But if i have to choose i will go for number 3.

Raycat
The Following User Says Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2020, 09:13 PM

I would go with #3
The Following User Says Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022