Login
or
Register

Old 06-15-2017, 10:57 PM

Thanked 3,916 Times in 185 Posts
Default If many people have not seen them

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunasalad View Post
would love to hear more details about the following 3 years! did he send anymore pictures?
I have shared photos from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from beach house previously. I deleted the thread yet I thought many people have seen it. If many people reading this thread have not seen them, I would love to share for new comers.

Arriving to his beach house not knowing what she was going to experience, Miyuki looked so happy on Saturday while we were at beach. After returned to beach house, she and kids took day bath which boss wanted to peek. Later on the day, he was in full force to take her into his arm after kids were put to sleep. All night Saturday, Miyuki was locked with him in bedroom...and Sunday to come. Let me know anyone have not seen these photos previously.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:02 PM

Default Saturday in outdoor bath at boss's beach house.

Here is one photo from Saturday day time. Boss insisted peeping her in the bath yet I begged not since kids were in there. He then gave me his camera to take her completely nude in bathing... My wife had no idea what was going inside the house between me and boss...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki34.jpg  
Old 06-16-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
I have shared photos from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from beach house previously. I deleted the thread yet I thought many people have seen it. If many people reading this thread have not seen them, I would love to share for new comers.

Arriving to his beach house not knowing what she was going to experience, Miyuki looked so happy on Saturday while we were at beach. After returned to beach house, she and kids took day bath which boss wanted to peek. Later on the day, he was in full force to take her into his arm after kids were put to sleep. All night Saturday, Miyuki was locked with him in bedroom...and Sunday to come. Let me know anyone have not seen these photos previously.
I never saw her photos and I did not read the whole story in the other thread.. can you please repost it? Thanks, your wife is wonderful
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:56 AM

Default Holding door & taking nude for boss was horrible experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurrath19 View Post
I never saw her photos and I did not read the whole story in the other thread.. can you please repost it? Thanks, your wife is wonderful
Thank you for guys sent me PM with kinky thought about what you are going to do with my wife. Many have not seen the previous thread. I will repost some here. Those who already saw them please be patient with us. There are tons of photo you have not seen will come eventually including recent gathering I entertained long time online friends with Miyuki.

Boss was over excited once Miyuki went to bathing. He told me to bring out kids fast and wanted to go in the bath once Miyuki is alone. I blocked him at door and took more photo of own wife for him. It was horrible feeling. It was a period of time Miyuki was breatfeeding kids so her breasts were most ripe. She looked peaceful and smiling to bathe with our kids.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki4c.jpg  
Old 06-16-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Thank you for guys sent me PM with kinky thought about what you are going to do with my wife. Many have not seen the previous thread. I will repost some here. Those who already saw them please be patient with us. There are tons of photo you have not seen will come eventually including recent gathering I entertained long time online friends with Miyuki.

Boss was over excited once Miyuki went to bathing. He told me to bring out kids fast and wanted to go in the bath once Miyuki is alone. I blocked him at door and took more photo of own wife for him. It was horrible feeling. It was a period of time Miyuki was breatfeeding kids so her breasts were most ripe. She looked peaceful and smiling to bathe with our kids.
thanks for posting and please, post all the photos and tell us the whole story about your wife and your boss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snibgu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 10:20 AM

Default I would love to her what you will do is you were my boss?

My boss barely graduated high school and look like Yakuza (gang star). Many small construction company manager are like that. He has been very kind to Miyuki since our wedding and she called him uncle father. She was unaware his purpose of being close to us and taking so many family photo for us.

Sometime he show up Saturday morning when Miyuki was still in sleeping outfit. She does not use bra and only wear tank top in summer. He like taking photo especially when she was in sleeping cloth and playing with kids at park near by.

I always thought he was taking family photo yet years later when he finally shared only with me, I found many photo were pointed to her hips and breasts..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki3.jpg   miyuki14c.jpg  

Old 06-16-2017, 10:36 AM

Default For those have already seen photo before

Here is one I never shared here (I think).. Kind of funny as she washed hair so I did not share before but this is real life of her. She was enjoying outdoor bath at boss's beach house like child with kids. She is a great mom and wife even today.

You can see a bit of her under hair. She always had dark and full hair yet later boss will save them all.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki8.jpg  
Old 06-16-2017, 11:07 AM

she is really nice) did she or your boss tell you something about their sexual meetings?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 76 Posts
Default At The truck-stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN_DY View Post
My wife, long before we met, used to help her uncle at his truck-stop with waitressing.
It made her some pocket money during her high school.

One day her uncle caught them in the back-office. The boyfriend with his hands in her panties.

Uncle called them in his office. When he was finished telling the boy off he send him away.

Told his niece he would have to tell her dad, which scared her a lot.

She ended up showing him her boobies, already size D by then..........and that is how it all started.
Her uncle questioned her about the things she did to her boyfriends.......he had caught her early in the game as she only got the boys to get to base one......

Uncle asked her if she wanted advice........... she was so smitten by his bog tool when he took it out for her to see..... she is addicted until this day.....

Let me know if interested.....to be continued!!
Old 06-16-2017, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,032,524 Times in 30,798 Posts
Default Your wife MM is a Stunner~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN_DY View Post
Her uncle questioned her about the things she did to her boyfriends.......he had caught her early in the game as she only got the boys to get to base one......

Uncle asked her if she wanted advice........... she was so smitten by his bog tool when he took it out for her to see..... she is addicted until this day.....

Let me know if interested.....to be continued!!
All I can say it that I'm smitten by your Wife and her playful-ness along with that wonderful body too!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s