uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2015, 11:08 PM

Default Fictional stories from a 22 year old brunette

Hey everybody this is my fictional story thread!

I figured I would write fantasies and dreams, or just stories I wished would happen to me in real life.

These are obviously fictional but I hope you enjoy hearing about them as much as I will hopefully enjoy writing them
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetBrunette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2015, 07:19 AM

Hey there. Go ahead and throw some of these stories up. I'm looking forward to them.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:33 PM

Default Naked on a stage

This is a dream I had one time and now its a deep seated fantasy.

It begins on a warm night as I slowly drift off to sleep in my bed. At first the warm air is very pleasant giving me that dreamy toasty feeling but soon as if sitting in an oven it gets hotter and hotter leaving me sweating heavily...

In reply I kick off my covers and wiggle around but to no avail. Then out of some last minute desperation I begin to remove my pyjamas and soon drift off to sleep some more. Then after what feels like a few moments but what was really a few hours I wake up with a cold hard feeling on my back in a room of pitch-black. Standing up I notice the hard wood flooring and that one wall is frilly and red.

I stretch, still sticky with sweat and look around, still naked. It is then that I hear a voice echo and boom in the background, a man, he sounds refined and rather older talking about taking responsibility. I then see one wall open up and with it a bright light fills the darkened room. Facing the bright light I hear a loud collective gasp and when my eyes finally pierce the darkness I see people, loads of people, both young and old staring at me. Standing there naked as we all froze up I feel my body get warmer with there stares but am still too stunned to react until a flash snaps me back to reality and I realise. "That's a camera!" My brain screams and I try to cover myself up with my hands.

It is too late however as they had already seen everything and got it on film. Following this the hall erupts into laughter and wolf whistles. People around the hall scream rude remarks such as,

"NICE CANS!"

"Looks like somebody needs to learn how to use a razor!"

"Wow what a sl*t!"

I begin to feel tears build up in the corner of my eyes as my body turns a bright pink. A shame I have never felt fills my heart as I stand in what could only be a school auditorium confused as to how I ended up in the hall in the first place I try to run but in my attempts to escape I just reveal my ass to them and find no way out.

"NICE CHEEKS!"

"Would love a grab at them!"

More rude comments fly out and then out of some panic I slip on my own sweat on the hardwood and fly ass to the crowd letting them see even more of me. Bent over, humiliated and dripping with sweat I scream and soon wake up in my bed in my pyjamas feeling a warm feeling between my legs. "What was that?" I thought to myself...

Now tell me what you think. It was a dream of mine one night that I wrote as best I could after and still look at when having some personal time.

There will be more to come so please stay tuned and hopefully you will enjoy them!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SweetBrunette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 04:08 AM

Default Awesome!

That was awesome! Would love to hear more.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:12 AM

Default Nice!

Just the type of stories I love! Would love to hear more!!!
Old 05-29-2015, 07:28 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for reading!

I hope to write a lot more stories, so try to stay tuned!
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetBrunette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBrunette View Post
This is a dream I had one time and now its a deep seated fantasy.

It begins on a warm night as I slowly drift off to sleep in my bed. At first the warm air is very pleasant giving me that dreamy toasty feeling but soon as if sitting in an oven it gets hotter and hotter leaving me sweating heavily...

In reply I kick off my covers and wiggle around but to no avail. Then out of some last minute desperation I begin to remove my pyjamas and soon drift off to sleep some more. Then after what feels like a few moments but what was really a few hours I wake up with a cold hard feeling on my back in a room of pitch-black. Standing up I notice the hard wood flooring and that one wall is frilly and red.

I stretch, still sticky with sweat and look around, still naked. It is then that I hear a voice echo and boom in the background, a man, he sounds refined and rather older talking about taking responsibility. I then see one wall open up and with it a bright light fills the darkened room. Facing the bright light I hear a loud collective gasp and when my eyes finally pierce the darkness I see people, loads of people, both young and old staring at me. Standing there naked as we all froze up I feel my body get warmer with there stares but am still too stunned to react until a flash snaps me back to reality and I realise. "That's a camera!" My brain screams and I try to cover myself up with my hands.

It is too late however as they had already seen everything and got it on film. Following this the hall erupts into laughter and wolf whistles. People around the hall scream rude remarks such as,

"NICE CANS!"

"Looks like somebody needs to learn how to use a razor!"

"Wow what a sl*t!"

I begin to feel tears build up in the corner of my eyes as my body turns a bright pink. A shame I have never felt fills my heart as I stand in what could only be a school auditorium confused as to how I ended up in the hall in the first place I try to run but in my attempts to escape I just reveal my ass to them and find no way out.

"NICE CHEEKS!"

"Would love a grab at them!"

More rude comments fly out and then out of some panic I slip on my own sweat on the hardwood and fly ass to the crowd letting them see even more of me. Bent over, humiliated and dripping with sweat I scream and soon wake up in my bed in my pyjamas feeling a warm feeling between my legs. "What was that?" I thought to myself...

Now tell me what you think. It was a dream of mine one night that I wrote as best I could after and still look at when having some personal time.

There will be more to come so please stay tuned and hopefully you will enjoy them!
that was nice, thank you

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1