uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-02-2024, 01:15 PM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 416 Posts
Default sex with your employee

In the year 2005, I hired a woman to work part-time for me as a general worker. She lived across the street from me and asked if there was anything she could do for work because she needed money. She was close to my age about 40 at the time. She was no beauty but she wasn't ugly either. She had a nice body for her age but her face showed she had a hard life. First, I let her clean my house. She was fast and efficient. I was impressed. The next time she came she wore blue jeans and a thin green T-shirt with no bra. It was fun to watch her tits bounce around. I dared not say anything but she did catch me staring a few times and smiling when she caught me. I just smiled back. I had a very large property and a lot of work needed to be done outside. She didn’t mind getting dirty so I put her to work with me cleaning out trees and shrubs in the back forty. We were both covered in sweat, sawdust and dirt. When we were through, I said let's go take a shower and I'll fix us something to eat.

When I went in, she came to my bedroom with me. I said, I'm getting in the shower but she didn’t leave, I asked are you taking a shower too? She said yes so I walked into the bathroom and she followed me and started getting undressed. I didn’t flinch. I just got undressed and we got into the shower together. We soaped each other up and washed each other's backs. She had a big bush and some nice tits. I took the opportunity to wash them with my hands but didn’t take any more advantages. I didn’t know where this was going and I wasn’t sure if she would cause any problems yet given that she was my employee. After the shower, we ate and I straight up asked her what she thought about the shower. She said she enjoyed it. I said so, now I can ask you to work naked for me. She got a big smile and said yes. I asked, so, I can be naked and you can clean the house and it won't bother you. She said not a bit. From that day forward there were many occasions of us doing just that and more. Here is a picture of her taken a few years after so you can get an idea of what she looked like.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture (2).jpg
Views:	91
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	13616199 When I get time I will tell some of those stories. Meanwhile, if you have any stories and maybe some pics to go with the story please join in and post yours.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s