Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2021, 06:55 AM

Thanked 4,489 Times in 142 Posts
Default HOTEL

I was at the store and should buy some paint for my apartment, and the guy who helped me was so handsome and nice looking, 25 years old maybe, black guy...he asked me a lot of questions about things I didnt have a clue about so I asked him if he could come home to me and look what I needed.
He should come later that day he said, I went home and I decided to seduce him...
I dressed in my sexiest I had and waited for him.
Later that day it knocked at the door, it was him...I was glad to see him and you should see his look when he saw my outfit....he told me what paint and things I should use and he told me that I could pic it up next day.
I asked if he would like a cop of cofee and he wanted that...so when I reached for the cofee in my cabinet my short skirt exposed my legs and a small bit of my panties, I did that consciously...I was so wet in my panties now.
We sat an drank our cofee and talked about everything and I decided that I must have him.
´´ Do you live alone or do you have a husband´´ He enquired.
´´ I live alone´´
would you go out with me he asked...yes I said almost Immediately.
There is this hotel you know where it is, we can meet there at six tomorrow...okay I said. He went and I was so horny so I went to bed and fingering myself thinking of him...I came and then I fell asleep.
Next day I could not stop thinking about the evening at the hotel...I took a long hot bath and then I dressed in my garterbelt and black nylons, no panties...short black skirt and a white blouse...took my jacket and went to the hotel.
He wasnt there yet so I took a drink and sat down at a table.

After a while he come he sat beside me and we talked about everything.
We must have talked for hours... he was so close to me. Our eyes locked. He reached out, placing his hand on the inside of my thigh, just above the knee. His hand was slowly working up the inside of my thigh.
I could not believe I was letting him touch me so intimately and here in the resturant. Then he wispered in my ear...Is my hand on your leg make you wet, as he spoke, his hand continued slowly moving higher, until his thumb was lightly brushing the cloth of my panties.
I told him that we should go and order a room. We ordered a room and went to the elevator.
He opened the hotelroom door and he led me inside by my hand to the foot of the bed. He slowly opened my blouse, carefully and slowly he ulled it off.
My breast standing straight out, and my nipples was hard and pointing slightly upward. He kissed my neck down to my shoulders. He gradually kissed lower, moving over the tops of my breasts, slowly getting closer to the nipples. He knelt in front of me, and touched my nipples with his tongue.
He sucked my breast into his mouth, and his tongue circled my nipple, I moaned, and pulled his head against my breast. He released my skirt and then he started to
peel my panties down over my hips. He kissed my belly just above my pubic hair.
He guided me down on the bed and he knelt on the floor between my legs. I lay on my back with my thighs apart. He kissed inside my thighs, spreading my legs wider, slowly approaching my pussy,he placed his tongue at the top of my slit, and slowly moved down the length of my lips, teasing the bud of my clitoris...
His tongue circled my clit, he moved his mouth lower, and his tongue dived inside my pussy, as his nose pushed against my clit, rubbing up and down against it, I was going wild, rolling my head from side to side, rocking my pelvis up to meet his tongue... I writhed on the bed, and raised my legs, locking my ankles together behind his back, urge his face against my pussy…
He alternated between thrusting his tongue deep inside me, and suck on my clitoris. He had a raging hard on now, and I moved down his belly, kissing all the way, I then moved my hand up to touch his balls, first cupping them in my fingers, then slowly gently caressing them, and my lips and hand moved to his cock at the same time.
He told me to move around and straddle me, and I moved, he guided me to plant a knee on either side of him, my pussy straight above his face.
My lips was on the head of his cock, slowly sucking it...he reached up with both hands and pulled my pussy down to his face....his fingers parted my pussy lips, as my lips moved slowly down the length of his cock.
He thrust his tongue into my pussy, finding my clitoris, and moving his tongue up and down over it. I moaned out loud “OH GOD, that feels soooo good”
“Anna oh, Anna I’m gonna…” I silenced him and took him deep into the back of my throat. His cock twitched and shot the sticky load up into my warm mouth. Wave after wave of hot liquid blasted into my throat, I continued to suck and swallow every drop. I was cumming too..I continued to suck, my tongue swirling around the tip, my lips moving up and down the shaft.*
Without ever removing my lips from his cock, I turned back around, climbing between his legs, I sucked gently on his limp cock, coaxing it back to life. After only a few minutes of my sucking, it became hard again...
I want you inside me,PLEASE!!!!” I said.
I moved up and straddled him, my thighs on either side of his chest, my feet next to his hips...As I slowly lowered down, I reached behind my ass, guiding his cock to my pussy, untill just his tip was inside my wet pussy. My pussy lips open as I lowered imbedding his cock inside me. Soon I was sitting on him, my pussy lips surrounding the base, his cock totally encased by my wet pussy, I stopped moving, getting used to being filled so full of his big cock. He reached up and slid his hands over my hips, and up to my breasts, caressing them both at the same time, one in each hand, then roughly running the backs of his fingers over my nipples. I could feel his cock growing to its fullness inside my pussy.
Slowly I began moving my pussy slowly up and down on his cock, only a short distance, then pushing myself back, putting pressure against my clitoris, I began to fuck him faster and faster...
He slid his hands up and down my back, coming to rest on my bottom, his hands cupping the cheeks of my ass, pushing me to him, pulling my pussy against him harder. He reached around my ass, and slowly slipped a finger into my pussy, from behind, letting it slide in next to his cock, He slid his now slippery finger back between my ass cheeks, and forced it slowly and gently into my asshole. he penetrated just a tiny bit, his finger tip barely inside my ass. When he wiggled it around, I responded immediately and shook as orgasm claimed me. I collapsed on top of him and he rolled me over onto my back..
We fell asleep I wasn’t sure how long I slept for but it couldn’t have been long. The room was hot and still smelled of of sex, so I climbed out of bed and opened a window.He was awake and staring at me as I turned to face him.
I stood there watching this young naked man on my bed. as one of his hands
had a grip around his cock...looking at me! I went to him and parted his legs so I could grip his cock, gently stroking it I flicked my tongue over the tip, and took it all in
I moved up onto the bed and lay next to him, on my back. We kissed for a few moments before I parted my legs and he climbed on top of me. He slowly pump into me, in and out, I writhed, yelling for him to never stop, As he continued in and out We came at the same time and fell down on the bed. We rested for a while, then I wanted more of his cock. He got back on his knees behind me, and placed the tip of the penis at my asshole, then pushed slowly, and the head just barely popped inside, He pushed harder and harder into me,He lay over my back, fucking my asshole,
He reached under me with both hands, slipping his fingers into my pussy, one hand caressing my clitoris, the other with two fingers sliding in and out of my hot juicy pussy. ”I am coming he screamed. His semen pulsed into my body, wave after wave, and I moaned his name and the same time I came. We fell down on the bed and he whispered in my ear “Tonight you’re mine. You’re not going to be able to walk when I’m done with you. I want you shaking and begging me to stop.

Last edited by 348; 01-06-2021 at 07:00 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 348 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 10:33 AM

Thanked 4,763 Times in 425 Posts

I have been reading all of your stories. Each time I read your stories my dick gets hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 10:46 AM

Thanked 84,726 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 348 View Post
´´ Do you live alone or do you have a husband´´ He enquired.
´´ I live alone´´

So why go to a hotel?
Old 01-06-2021, 03:48 PM

Thanked 26,497 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
So why go to a hotel?
My first thought.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:59 PM

Thanked 84,726 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My first thought.
Makes for a better "story"
Old 01-06-2021, 04:00 PM

Default so which is it...?

and then I dressed in my garterbelt and black nylons, no panties,

his hand continued slowly moving higher, until his thumb was lightly brushing the cloth of my panties.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2021, 05:27 PM

Default the paint...

what happend with the paint?...did you get them?
The Following User Says Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2021, 12:01 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 973 Posts
Default Omg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos1982 View Post
what happend with the paint?...did you get them?
Haha haha!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 12:08 PM

Thanked 8,233 Times in 227 Posts
Default fun

hey why making fun off her

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s