Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBare View Post
We are usually naked in our house and back yard and it is a turn on to have anyone see us. I have made it a point to let the females we know of our practice and that I usually open the door naked. I also sit at the computer naked ...which is right inside our patio door which leads to our back yard above ground pool. Lately there has been some younger females slipping in the back gate at night...probably friends of our granddaughter who has observed our practice. Just knowing we have an audience gives me a hard on and often my wife will come in and stroke me and then suck my cock..sometimes it makes her so horny she has also just threw her leg over me and screw for our audience. mmmm as usual I am sitting here naked hoping she will notice. By the way...we have found out that sometimes our granddaughter was one of the audience.
GROSS, your own grandaughter....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jarhead03 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 11:31 PM

Default On purpose or not

i like it when a woman exposes herself but you can't tell if she is doing it on purpose or not. not knowing if she means to do it drives me crazy is she wild and wanting to put on a show or is it just an accident that you were lucky enough to spot
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bushmaster2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 60 Posts

Hi everyone,

after some months I’m back, posting some updates. Summer was terrible in Germany, so we weren’t out in the garden too often, and only have a few new experiences in teasing our neighbour, although the new ones are great. However, after we spent the summer holidays in Turkey, where my girl couldn’t even do topless, we went to Fuerteventura again last month, and as you all know, there everything is possible. So I will post some new stuff in the next days.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 01:35 AM

As already said, summer wasn’t that great in Germany this year. So we didn’t really have any day to lie in the sun after mid-June. Anyway, we saw our neighbour every other day and chatted from time to time. One morning I was out in the garden, waiting for my girlfriend to come out, too, when my neighbour came out as well. We talked about gardening and as I was cutting my roses we exchanged ideas on growing them. In the meantime I heard my girl setting up the ironing board and shouting “I’ll be right there, good morning, neighbour!” He greeted back and I saw her preparing her pants to be ironed.
He then told me that he wanted to get rid of some bushes in the garden and had engaged a company to do the job. My girlfriend always hated these and shouted again: “Good idea – well done!” By this, she came out of the house. She wore her white tank top that outlined her titties perfectly – and nothing more! Before we could say anything she said: “Need to iron the trousers!” We both had a perfect view on her naked crotch. Seemed she didn’t mind him seeing it all, as she stood right in front of us, offering me a sip of her coffee. She then said that the iron needed so time to heat up and discussed with our neighbour about the bushes. I kept on smiling all the time, and he got another close view of her pussy. Then she blinked at me and went inside again and started ironing. On the way back her firm round ass was the encore of her performance.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:31 PM

What happens if your plans don’t work out that well… you’ve got something to laugh about.
A couple of days ago, our neighbour told us that he’d go on a short holiday and drop by and bring his keys so we could have an eye on his part of the house. He said he’d leave at about ten in the morning to get the flight and would pop around around that, too. My girl got anxious to give him a small show in the morning and decided to act as if she had just come out of the shower with only her bathrobe on and this opened so he would see her tits. This caused much more fuss than we expected because she had to keep her hair wet for about half an hour and also her body had to look as if she just came out. So she spent about half an hour in the bathroom – showering, drying her body, getting wet again. At some stage I went downstairs and had a coffee. Somewhat later it finally rang at the door. You could her hear shouting “I’m going!” and when I looked in the hall I saw her perfect preparation. She really looked as if she had just gotten out of the shower with a towel round her hair and an opened bathrobe, which was so loose that both tits were out.
I stepped into the hall myself and saw her opening our front door, eager to please him, when… the postman stood outside, delivering a parcel for me. He said a few words, then noticed her naked and pointy tits, then looked up again. I quickly came towards him, saying: “Oh, that’s mine, thank you!”. When I looked at the two, it was hilarious. Both seemed to be unable to speak, my girl smiled embarrassed and said “Sorry”, followed by his “No problem!”. I signed, he said good-bye and left. We closed the door and after a short moment I started to laugh and she joined in. Looks like she made his day – and mine. Oh, by the way, the neighbour came round shortly afterwards, but I was the one to open the door. My girl just couldn’t believe what she just did.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:41 PM

Thanked 4,466 Times in 277 Posts
Default topless wife

When we first started dating, my wife lived in a small apartment, it had a small yard out front. Across the driveway was a rental cottage. An old man maybe 65 or 70 lived there. My wife used to take a blanket outside lay it on the grass and sunbathe in her swimsuit. She would lay on her stomach and take her top off, after a while she would role over on her back putting her big tits on display for the old man next door. I would stay inside hidden and watch him spying on her. This always turned her on, she was always wet and ready when she would come inside. We also used to leave the curtains open on that side of the house so he could see us having sex and walking around naked.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 01:19 PM

Default Any more

Is there a continuation of this story anywhere this is by far my favorite teasing story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 04:10 PM

Default Teasing

Does your wife still continue to tease? Has she teased your neighbor anymore?
Old 04-26-2016, 10:40 AM

Thanked 4,710 Times in 257 Posts
Default My new neighbor

I live in a fairly isolated place that I can be nude outside and am regularly especially when doing chores on the patio or going in the pool or hot tub. My SO does not share the same enthusiasm for exhibitionism though. I middle-aged hippie-type gal moved in not long ago, but only stays here part time and her husband only rarely comes to stay.

I had met her briefly twice when going to the mailbox out at the street next to her place. I mentioned to her to stop by some time for a cocktail. One day I was out cleaning the pool and doing some gardening chores and my SO was out of town for the day and evening. Of course I was doing my work nude.

Totally unannounced my neighbor stops by. She is coming around the corner of the house from me and before I had time to react she is standing there face-to-face with me. Luckily I didn't panic, but casually covered my crotch with a small towel I had on the railing. I apologized for being exposed to her, but she took it very casually. My "emergency" shorts were sitting on a chair behind where she was standing.

I started to go for the shorts, but thought, 'she doesn't seem offend'. I explained I was somewhat of a nudist and exhibitionist and was nude in the yard regularly and hoped she wouldn't call the cops on me because my place was pretty isolated. She said she wasn't offended by my nudity and I might even see her in her yard on occasion working topless.

I said now that we have that understanding I don't need to hold this in front of my privates. I went to the patio fridge and got a beer and offered her the same which she accepted. We chatted a while and mentioned would my SO be upset with me nude in front of her. I responded that she would, but is out of town right now. A couple beers later and we got a little looser in our conversation. I told her that I appreciated her being ok with me nude in front of her as I really enjoyed casual nudity.

I said that she probably shouldn't do this but, then she stripped off her t-shirt - no bra - and shorts - still wearing panties. We talked and drink another beer or two and she had to leave. I told her I liked being nude around her and hoped she would mind seeing me that way occasionally. She responded no problem and I would be seeing her nude in the future. Sex was never mentioned or implied.

Now we see each other occasionally nude especially when her husband and my SO are not around. The friendship hasn't got much more risqué than that except one day I was in a horny mood and saw her coming my way. I got in the hot tub and put my dick next to a jet and got erect. When she walked up I eventually got up out of the tub showing her my cock. She said I see you like the jets in the hot tub also.

It is really nice to have someone who I can expose myself to in a friendly situation.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:15 PM

Default Anymore teasing neighbor stories?

Does anyone else have a story like kenny1's? A slow progressive story about a wife who likes to tease for the thrill of it not to cheat but for the rush. Starting off by accident and then becoming more and more open about it even for the thrill of her husband.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked, neighbor, nipple, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Nice Amateur Anal Mk

3m:53s

01-25-2019
Students Share A Room 1 16

3m:56s

01-10-2021

2m:42s

08-17-2019