uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2021, 07:47 PM

Default Unintentional Down Blouse View

With Christmas close I have one good down blouse experience I wish to share. While I think that most down blouse views are either due to indifference or carelessness this experience was due to a wardrobe malfunction. Something about it being unintentional made it a real turn on for me.

I was shopping last month near the back of a local Walmart near where I work when I noticed a 30 something year old white woman with medium length black hair pushing a shopping cart with a few items in it. She was wearing a blue dress which hung over her B-cup sized breasts with pokies managing to poke well thru the dress material (seeing the pokies alone was enjoyable). This dress went down to her knees with several buttons opened at the top and her black purse strap crossing over between her breasts.

I didn’t initially get the best look, but I thought I saw that enough buttons were open to show a bit of her black bra and a bit of skin below the bra. The black purse strap kept her dress tightly pressed against her body. Given that women don’t normally leave that many buttons open while shopping I figured that her purse had pulled an extra button open without her realizing it.

I decided to turn around to pass by the aisle she was on and get a better look. I saw her black bra and below again and thought about rather to let her know or simple enjoy the view. I decided to let her know but to wait until she was shopping alone (another woman was next to her shopping at that moment). So, I went down another aisle and soon enough she switched aisles and was looking at home air filters while next to an employee of the store. So, I went to the next aisle and peeked at her from around the corner without anyone noticing and waited till the employee left the aisle. After the employee finally left, I walked around the corner to let her know.

By this point she had put her purse in her shopping cart and was grabbing an air filter which she had bent over to pick up and braced between her waist and outstretched arms. I waited to say anything till she turned to face me to make sure the extra button was still open. Once she turned to move towards the basket, she stayed bent over as she moved clearly making sure to keep a good grip on the air filter. This gave me a wonderful full view down her blouse as I walked half-way up the aisle towards her. During my approach I got a clear view all the way to her waist with her breasts dangling tightly against the inside her black bra with her nipples poking thru the bra material a good three quarters of an inch. I told her once I got close, “I think you missed a button.” She looked down to see for herself and said, “Yes I did. Thank you.” I was happy to help her out but honestly, I enjoyed that view so much more.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pacer575 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 07:15 AM

I shared this story someplace before but it's been years since then and worth repeating. My wife is a small a-cup which is fine with me. My favorite is a small boob topped by a nice hard nipple. Our neighbor is also a small a-cup. We have joked that between the two of them they would not make a b-cup. The neighbors have dogs which I love to spend time with. I sometimes go to their house to visit with the dogs out in the yard. Linda, the neighbor, will join us. Linda has an athletically toned body with those small boobs that I adore. While playing with the dogs, she will often bend over to pet them, play tug of war, or pick up a toy. She seldom wears a bra and I always get a clear view of her beautiful boobs while looking down the front of her top. I've been told that women know what they're showing. Accidents happen but most of the time if it's on display they're doing it on purpose. Now back to my wife Tina. Her passion is gardening. She will spend long periods of time in her garden wearing cut off shorts, loose fitting top, and no bra. She shares her love for gardening with Linda's husband, Tom. Tom will spend time with Tina in the garden. I'm sure they really do enjoy gardening but he's also checking out my wife's little tits which are on display as she bends over. She also gets sweaty and her nipples poke through the material of her top. While I'm checking out Tom's wife's tits, he's checking out my wife's tits. When it really gets funny is when Tom and I pass each other while walking back to our own home. We've never really talked about it but exchange sly smiles.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 03:15 PM

It has been a long time since I last got a nice, successful downblouse, but I simply got two at the same crowded store while shopping for Christmas. I was looking for a dress for my wife when a cute brunette saleswoman offered to help. She was in her mid-20s, had a pretty figure and was wearing a pale-yellow dress that showed a generous cleavage between her breasts. It was a bit oversized dress, creating a gap around her boobs, and obviously there was no bra. When I asked about the price of the dress I wanted to buy, she bent over a little in front of a price terminal, I stood beside her in the correct angle to see her right tit: she was tanned, had a B-cup breast with a light brown nipple. She was too busy helping other customers, so she looked careless to worry about her wardrobe malfunction.

Meanwhile, I was watching another pretty saleswoman with also a nice cleavage: she had a paler skin than the first one, also brunette, about same age, a little shorter and had larger boobs, probably a full C-cup. She was wearing a white low-cut blouse. She bent over while helping a female customer and, although it was a great view, since her blouse was tight, there was no nipple showing. But a couple of minutes later, while I was waiting my original saleswoman to bring a different size dress, this other saleswoman took her client to the dressing room area and when she came back, just as she walked in front of me, she pulled her white blouse forward and then up, her strapless red bra came together, and for no more than a second, her left nipple was visible, before finally adjusting her clothes. It was a large boob, with small dark nipple and a large areola.

In the end of the story, my original saleswoman returned with the new dress, and we went to the counter. There were many occasions, while she was bent over, picking some stuff, swiping my credit card and gift wrapping the dress, her nipples became visible. So, I could see one or another of her beautiful, tanned tits, especially her right one, given the position I stood. At one time, she bent over in my front, and I could see all the way to her stomach. And I don’t think she did on purpose, she just looked careless because she was so busy, and I was the only man inside a small shop with a lot of female customers. It was great! I was pleased with two cute young girls showing their tits unintentionally.
Old 12-28-2021, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
Spotted this girl while shopping. She was trying on shoes and gave me and other guys fantastic view. She was about 25 years old, beautiful blonde girl. She was with her boyfriend. She was wearing oversized black bra....waaay too big. She needs a lesson how to wear fit bra. It was amazing how puffy her nipple was. I don't have a photo but when she was bending over her pink thong was showing. Nipple slip + thong slip !!

I thought this was your "girlfriend".....

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...79&postcount=1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to discreetfun2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2022, 04:58 PM

I've worked in pharmacy since I was 16 and as most of the staff and customers are female over the years I've had opportunities to look down many blouses. Some liked it, some didn't but I'm quite a charming guy and nobody has ever said anything or complained. Some let me look again

Leona was 18, straight out of school and liked to wear loose-fitting tops. One day when she was bending forward hoovering the dispensary I went over to 'help' her by moving the bin so I could see down her top at her lovely firm tits in a low-cut bra. After a few seconds she looked up and caught me.

Now I've never been embarrassed when a woman catches me, I always look them in the eye and smile. Leona didn't smile back but she bent back down for another second or two without covering herself. For the rest of the time we were working together she always made a point of bending forward in front of me at when hoovering, emptying the bin etc and showing off those C-cups. It was fantastic and I was really disappointed when she left, it made the long days much easier to bear.

Another one I vividly remember was a cute short-haired blonde in her early 30's. I never even found out her name, she came in a few times to pick up medication for an elderly relative. In those days you had to sign the back of the prescription. She was wearing a V-neck jumper which fell open when she was signing which gave me a great view of her lovely A-cup titties in a bra for several seconds. Again I didn't really hide the fact I was looking.

She did this again the next time and was wearing the same jumper. This happened about four or five times until her relative sadly died and I assumed I wouldn't see her again.

The following summer on a lazy midweek afternoon with no other customers or staff about she came into the shop in a sexy thin summer dress, spaghetti straps and all that, along with a young boy about 4 who I was introduced to as 'Jack'.

Jack wanted a lollipop so I asked him what flavour. Of course he didn't know so I had the quick idea of handing her the lollipop holder (those Chupa Chups ones) so he could pick one. She smiled back at me and said OK.

Then she did exactly what I was hoping for. She bent down towards Jack so he could pick a lollipop and her dress fell open to reveal her beautiful tiny tits and bare nipples which looked rock hard. Thankfully Jack took a few seconds to pick which one he wanted before she straightened up.

She asked me how much and I said no it was free for a good customer. She again gave me a smile, said thanks and they walked out of the shop. I never saw her again. But I'm certain she came back just to flash me

I'm sure I can remember more stories if I think hard enough.
Old 01-24-2022, 09:05 AM

Default Girl in class stuffing her bra

So over the years, I have seen countless nipples or almost seen nipples due to the phenomenon that is the padded bra gap. I have so many stories, but one stands out that is a bit unique that is worth mentioning. I will likely share the other stories sometime soon if this thread is kept alive.

Anyway, a bit of context for the story; so I am in my final year of high school, and the senior school girls uniforms had a bit of a flaw - the shirts were white button up, with surprisingly low necklines. The white fabric basically acted as a light box when getting a quick glimpse down an unsuspecting classmate's shirt. Surely some of the girls knew right? Apparently not as I saw down pretty much every chick in my grade's top over my final three years, and a few little nip slips also.

So I often sat next to this nerdy chick - let's call her Emelia. She had a pretty nice figure, she wasn't unnatractive, brown hair, blue eyes, very pale fair skin. Her boobs probably around a small C, though not much of a butt. So I had gotten numerous glimpses down her top, it was easy sitting next to her on her left (the optimal viewing angle for button gaps for those in the know!) but her bra always clung stubbornly to her chest, never any gapping. I could tell it was a push up of some sort as her boobs were really firm - even for an 18 year old.

So anyway, I am sitting in history class on a dreary Tuesday arvo, the teacher is droning on about something uninteresting, and I turned to Emelia to crack a quick joke, when I noticed something. She had a new bra on - pale pink with stitching on the top, and it was slightly different in size - bigger. There was the thinnest slivers of a gap at the top of the cup, and my heart was racing. I quickly made sure nobody was looking - not hard as we were in the back row - and then glanced down again. Still the same...

Then, she reached forward to her pencil case slightly, causing her bra to gape open slightly. millimetre by millimetre, it caved away from her flesh. And then I saw something a bit unusual. Was that... toilet paper?

Fuck. She doesn't fill out her bra properly after all!

I then noticed something that made my heart skip a beat. It was the way the edge of her very round little breast was pushed up by the toilet paper - a very small, pale pink shape, capped with the tiniest cutest point I have ever seen - Emelia's right nipple. It literally sat so high up as the toilet paper was pushing her boobs right up to the top of her bra - skilful stuffing, had me fooled for ages... but this one slip up (literally) was all it took. I almost lost control right there, but no, I had to remain composed. I then looked back to the front, I was probably so red in the face, I had the biggest boner ever, but no, she hadn't noticed... of course not, this was all in the space of about 3 seconds.

The rest of that lesson - it was a double, so ran an hour and a half - I watched in awe as the cutest nipple I have ever seen played peek-a-boo - pushed up by a very shy girl's attempts to look prettier... there was something so sexy about her insecurity. She still had lovely lovely boobs, they just weren't as big as she made them out to be, which made sense as the proportions to her small bottom didn't quite add up.

Anyway, I didn't get to see her nipple again, and the following day, I noticed she had a safety pin holding her shirt together - perhaps she saw me looking at some point... maybe she discovered how nipslip-prone her stuffed bra was bending over or leaning in the mirror at home or something (I almost lose it just thinking about it)... either way, she was wayyy more cautious. I think she did have a crush on me, as was so flirty looking back, but I stupidly didn't act on it. She definitely didn't want me to see what I saw though, which is why the loose-bra nipslip is the holey grail in my book. There's something about her not knowing I stole a hidden glimpse irresistible. And no, I did not make this up, I am just a very descriptive writer with a keen memory.

Attached is not her, but pretty much what I saw, very tiny and perfect, and inadvertently exposed, just to me.
Attached Thumbnails
What I saw.jpg   What I saw 2.jpg  

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bobdawbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2022, 04:54 PM

Default Hostel with a View

I was recently very lucky to book a hostel with a view. Me and a friend visited northern Europe for a trip after COVID became less of a topic, the weather became better, and we were fully vaccinated.

As our budget was not large, we both decided to stay in youth hostels and go for the shared group bed rooms.

In one of the cities we visited, we chose a six person room as shown in the picture below. Moreover, we were lucky, as we shared the room only with two other persons: A couple in its early twenties. Both were nice at the first sight, however, the girl was of the nagging type. Always complaining about her boyfriend, or about us being too loud when coming back to the room at night. She was a pain in the ass. Moreover, I was hoping to get some nice views on one or the other girl in our mixed rooms. Unfortunately, she always got dressed in the bathroom....

Her look was generally pretty enjoyable. Medium tall, skinny to normal build, and, I guess, c-cup boobs. Only on one of our four days there, she wore a thight dress exposing her curves. I even told her she looked sexy . The other days, it was all baggy clothes.

However, these baggy clothes turned out to be amazing. The couple left one day before us. Their ride apparently was early in the morning and they started packing while me and my friend were still in bed. I had one of the upper ones.

At some point, the girl sat done at the chair facing my bed, while I was playing with my phone and slowly waking up because of their packing. While being annoyed about the early time and her nagging, I realized the amazing view she was giving me bending forward and talking to her boyfriend. I could barely believe my eyes and became immediately aroused and nervous. Apparently she was not wearing a bra underneath her baggy clothes and as a result of her bending over, I could see all the way down to her belly button. At the same time, her boobs were nicely on display hanging there like two little udders. They had a really nice form and even her nipples were visible.

I had no other choice than pretending to play with my phone and trying to shoot a few pictures. I was very nervous, however, you can find the two best shots below. I guess, it was worth it.

Shortly after, the couple left, saying good bye nicely. I immediately went to the bathroom checking the pics again, somehow particularly enjoying getting them after enduring all the complaints.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20220407_221743_com.hostelworld.app~2.jpg   Screenshot_20220407_222531_com.google.android.apps.photos~3.jpg  

Screenshot_20220407_222545_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg  

Last edited by Timti3; 04-07-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:44 AM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Super bizarre upblouse yesterday.

I was driving and stopped at a stop sign while a extremely skinny woman in her 30s ran across the intersection with her dog on a leash. She dropped her doggy bag in the middle of the road, so she stopped, and bent over at the waist to pick it up.

She faced away from me when she bent over, and even though she was wearing a sporty top and sports bra, both were loose enough that I got a perfect view up her sports bra, nipples and all.

It must be very uncomfortable to wear a sports bra so loose that it hung off her body like that. Her breasts filled out quit a bit, too, although they were still probably an A cup, which looked big on her body because she was so tiny. Long, very dark nips, too.

Anyway, I was driving home later and she was still out with her dog, just walking this time, and from the front I could make out how loose her sports bra was.

Definitely the most unusual downblouse/upblouse I have ever seen, though.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 02:36 PM

Default Yoga

I had a nice experience in a yoga class last week. Though more up blouse than down. The girl in front of me, I'd guess mid-20s, clearly either was not self aware or hasn't done much yoga before. She wore a lose tanktop with a regular bra. Normally these girls wear a sports bra, so when they're doing inversion type moves, they aren't showing anything. But every down dog this girl was basically flashing her bra and sometimes more. Normally, my head would have been facing away from her, yoga isn't great for looking at others, but I had to take a couple well timed water breaks...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chasses For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2022, 01:33 AM

Default Teasing student

All semester I had this one student who often would come late to class. She has a very athletic body and wasn't afraid about showing it off with tight fitting tops and leggings. She very rarely wore a bra and it was easy to tell that her nipples were pierced. A few weeks ago she came in late, of course, and sat down at her seat and started pulling her laptop out of her bag and her one tit almost popped out of her top. It was like a dis-associative experience to keep teaching while she got settled, to keep it from being too obvious that my concentration was elsewhere. Opportunity lost, or so I thought.

It's finally warmed up here in the Midwest so everyone isn't as bundled up. She came in on time before the final exam started, wearing a very loose halter top barely containing her B-cups and showing her stomach. She sat down as she always did and bent over to get her laptop out. It was all I could do to keep from staring as there was her light pink nipple with a barbell through it. A perfect way to close out the semester if you ask me.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JerseyRiv For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run

0m:50s

06-12-2015
BOWA0641