Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2017, 08:27 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

The progress is good.
However, I wouldn't send him her full breasts if she doesn't want you to. She might back out and won't allow you taking any more pictures.
You could though send a side view of her bare breasts with a silouet of her nipple
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 02:18 PM

You can test her reaction by simulating a mistake while sending
If she go mad, ask her to wait a minute while you make a second check
and then you can tell her that fortunately you didn't send anything
If she don't mind ... you know what to send
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
You can test her reaction by simulating a mistake while sending
If she go mad, ask her to wait a minute while you make a second check
and then you can tell her that fortunately you didn't send anything
If she don't mind ... you know what to send
Still a bad idea I think. Let her set the speed of exposure
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 06:47 PM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Let her set the speed of exposure
That's good advice, but in order for my wife to expose her breasts in public this would not be enough I'm afraid. For weeks now she has been resisting showing her nipples, whithout any progress. She allowed me to send pictures to our friend showing ever more of her panties, but somehow the centre of her breasts remained off limits.

A few weeks ago she feld the same about her panties, not allowing me to expose even a square inch of them to our friend. I tried the slow road, by inducing my wife to sit in an exposed position or wearing a short skirt, but both she and the cold weather didn't really cooperate.

I do know my wife a little bit, and I do know it's sometimes necessary to take the choice away from her. An example would be the very first time she had to board a plane: she was very aprehencive at first, but after some gentle pushing by me we boarded the plane and had a great holiday. She is cured from her fear of flying ever since.

A similar thing happened regarding us showing her panties to our friend: I only had to "accidently" send 1 picture exposing them all the way, and from that moment on she was okay with me sending pictures showing them to our friend.

So knowing my wife best, I descided to take a similar road regarding her breasts and nipples. I have been wanting to expose them for weeks now, and although my wife has disapproved me sending any pictures of her nipples to anyone else I suspected a picture send "accidently" would push her over the last barrier. After all: if our friend had seen her breasts once, there would no longer be any reason to hide them in the future.

So to get my wife in the mood we first went to the swimmingpool again, and afterwards I once again dared my wife to go topless into the locker area. Although she agreed to that once again, this time she insisted on wearing a towl around her shoulders, giving her the option to cover her breasts if any children came along. Ofcourse I agreed to that. I have attached two pictures below this post showing her like that. She actually smiled all the time she was outside our little changingroom, indicating she actually liked the dare.

After returning to our cottage we descided to order a pizza. I proposed to her doing a pizza-dare, with her wearing very little when opening the door for the pizza boy. She did not agree to that however, but she did agree to wearing one of the dresses we bought earlier, and opening quite a lot of buttons for the pizza boy to see.

As it turned out the pizza boy got quite a view: because my wife had to hold our dog she had to bend over and because most of the buttons of her dress were opened he had a splended view of my wifes breasts and nipples. I have attached a picture of the view hè had. During diner i pointed out to my wife, multiple times, the pizza boy had seen her fully exposed breasts and that this had been the first time anyone had seen her naked nipples. She was somewhat embarrased, but seemed to like the idea too.

After finishing the pizza I took a picture of my wife, with her breasts fully exposed, and send it to our friend (its the fifth picture below this post). Its the very first picture he has ever received of my wifes naked breasts, not counting the picture he took himself last week when i pulled my wifes blouse to the side. After my wife saw the picture I had send she pretended not to be amused and was seemingly somewhat angry, refering to the fact I was not allowed to send any photos showing her nipples, but after I pointed out to her the pizza boy had actually seen that in real life her "anger" abated. I said to her it seemed only fair to give our long time friend the same view a stranger had had

During the rest of the evening I repeatedly kept refering to the fact she had shown her bare breasts and nipples to the pizza guy and our friend had seen 'm too because I had send that picture. It seems to me my wife is slowly getting used to this idea, although she still acts embarrased every time I bring it up.

I think tonight was a really good night: I got to send our friend a picture my wifes breasts with her knowing, for the very first time ever, and she is actually okay with it. This definatly opens a lot of possibilities in the future: I no longer have to censor her breasts to him as much as before. I know showing her breasts in real life is something else altogether, but tonight we came a little closer to that goal.
Attached Thumbnails
20171115_234443.jpg   20171115_234425.jpg  

20171115_234530.jpg   20171115_211510.jpg  

20171115_234401.jpg  
The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, baddaddy, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, britrob, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, clairwill, clc100, collector5757, Couple6872, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, darlingp, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Ham101, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jacksonhole, jellyworm, jim109, johne5, johnray12, kemon, kimokeo, krushboy07, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhenderson, MrLooker, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, Obironic, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, palladin, philipmorrisone, piecenick, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, salparadise, skipper49er, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, voyeurager, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 11-16-2017, 10:52 AM

Thanks for another awesome update!

Does your wife get nervous, shy, or embarrassed as these things are happening? Does she blush at all either while her breasts are exposed or when you bring it up to her in conversation?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 12:26 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Ful bare breast with nipple exposure to a stranger, very hot. I think she's getting over her nipple stigma and will soon be comfortable showing them more to both your friend and to other strangers. Maybe one day she will be comfortable in nothing but panties around others.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 01:56 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetic View Post
Thanks for another awesome update!

Does your wife get nervous, shy, or embarrassed as these things are happening? Does she blush at all either while her breasts are exposed or when you bring it up to her in conversation?
She gets both shy and embarrassed when she is wearing a dress with most buttons opened, or during the bikini dare at the swimmingpool. But on the other hand she also seems to like it, very much actually. My wife doesn't blush, but she has that special kind of smile which i know indicates her being both embarrassed and excited at the same time.

Last night I again send some pictures to our friend, but my wife was once again guarding her nipples. Because i don't want to lose the progress we made so far i pushed a little for her to show her breasts again. After some wine she agreed to sending the picture below this post. And this time she knew beforehand i was going to send the picture, so this was definatly not an accident!
Attached Thumbnails
20171117_075435.jpg  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, baddaddy, barakade56, bbid, Candi Delight, cjhopper, clairwill, clc100, collector5757, dahrothgar, dan3times, dandd, darlingp, dave0912jb, davz45, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, ginocop, greendoor, Ham101, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johne5, johnray12, kuryaki, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, naaktstel, nectcouple, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, philipmorrisone, random_aussie, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, sarge175, skipper49er, snowhound, stmartin330, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 11-17-2017, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
..., but she has that special kind of smile which i know indicates her being both embarrassed and excited at the same time.
And this time she knew beforehand i was going to send the picture, so this was definatly not an accident!
Nice, her nipples are enlarged, I guess she's either excited or it's cold in your living. Of cause I fantasise of her being horny at the moment of taking the picture.
Nice progress! Have you already heard from your friend?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 08:23 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
She gets both shy and embarrassed when she is wearing a dress with most buttons opened, or during the bikini dare at the swimmingpool. But on the other hand she also seems to like it, very much actually. My wife doesn't blush, but she has that special kind of smile which i know indicates her being both embarrassed and excited at the same time.

Last night I again send some pictures to our friend, but my wife was once again guarding her nipples. Because i don't want to lose the progress we made so far i pushed a little for her to show her breasts again. After some wine she agreed to sending the picture below this post. And this time she knew beforehand i was going to send the picture, so this was definatly not an accident!
I'm sure this turned him on a lot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 08:50 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

What an incredible journey! Thank you for sharing it and the photos of your very sexy wife. Love the slow progression, some times excruciatingly slow, but that makes each step forward that much more rewarding.

Really like how she has gone from "I could never do something like that" to gradually revealing more and more of her sexy form, first to your friend [very lucky fellow to have friends like you!] and then possibly to others in the changing rooms and with the open curtains. Those dresses are fabulous and have so much potential in other situations. Hope you are able to continue encouraging her to leave buttons open and go braless when out where strangers might see her, especially away from your own neighborhood where it is less likely she would see anyone you know - that is frequently a stumbling block for many women. Even grocery shopping can be made fun!

Maybe for New Year's your wife would be willing to wear that red plaid skirt and white top when your friend comes over... Whatever she wears, there will have to be a New Years kiss between good friends... or would that violate your no "touching" policy?

Am looking forward to many more updates! Keep up the great work!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416