uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-16-2017, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Kitchen Refrigerator Art

Some time after we bought a digital camera I came up with the original, brilliant and oh so daring idea of taking some nude pics of my wife during the summer when she was in the shower or just out, or at a summer rental out sunning topless on the deck, etc. That winter on a lark I printed a couple of them on regular 8 x 11 paper and posted them on the kitchen fridge, like some people do with their kids' school art work. When my wife saw them much to my surprise she did not rip them down and throw them out but she looked at each one, and then critiqued a couple for her positioning or something self depricating about her body, and then walked away leaving them on dispaly. I was dumbfounded but loved it. Over the next couple weeks I printed out a few more until the fridge was completely covered with nudes of my wife. She did not disturb any of them. One day an older female friend stopped by unexpectedly and she and my wife went into the kitchen as they were talking. My wife suddenly relaized the photos were all over the fridge and froze not knowing whether to ignore them and hope her friend did not notice them [doubtful] or make a big deal out of it by frantically taking them down and calling even more attention to them. She did nothing and the friend looked but did not say anything. Later we had to have some appliance service calls and my wife asked me to take down the pics, but of course I forgot... With the basement stairs next to the kitchen all of the service guys at least glanced in the kitchen and had to see the photos, and one of them asked to use our kitchen phone to call his next appointment and while he was on the phone casually looked at the pics. All he said was "Nice!" as he left. When I told my wife about that she turned a bit red, and asked me to take them down, but never did touch them herself... They eventually came down when we had a party as that would have been a little too revealing, but it was fun while it lasted.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:07 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

I have a few tasteful shots of my wife framed in my den. A couple topless, couple lingerie, and one nude with a strategically placed hat. She doesn't mind having them up, because they are "artsy" and doesn't mind if others see them.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:02 AM

Thanked 26,501 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife had boudoir pics taken and she has 2 nudes framed, although she leaves them in the bedroom. Our exterminator, AC guy and other workmen have seen them, one is bare from behind that doesn't show much of her face, but her hairdo is recognizable. The other she is in white slacks and a hot pink blouse held open, with her bare breasts showing.

One of my wife's friends, who we visit when we are in her city, has a portrait of herself, in a full nude reclining position, hanging over her headboard in the bedroom. She is 65 now and this was obviously taken when she was in her 30's, but she still has a stunning figure.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:09 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
One of my wife's friends, who we visit when we are in her city, has a portrait of herself, in a full nude reclining position, hanging over her headboard in the bedroom. She is 65 now and this was obviously taken when she was in her 30's, but she still has a stunning figure.
This girl I used to date had a best friend who was a bit of a narcissist. We went to visit her one day and my girl warned me about a very "confronting" portrait hanging in her living room. When we got to her friend's house I found she wasn't kidding. It was a HUGE nude portrait of her hanging over the fireplace. It was tastefully done; and it was unmistakably her, completely naked, reclining on a couch. Ballsy.
One of my best friends was a bit of an artist, and had nude self-portraits hanging all over her bedroom.

One of my fiancée's friends is an artist/painter, and has offered to do a nude of her. My fiancée was interested, but unwilling to sit completely naked for hours (her friend said she wouldn't work off a photograph). I encouraged her to go for it; but she ended up turning down the offer.
It's a shame I would have loved it.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:06 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default I love her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I have a few tasteful shots of my wife framed in my den. A couple topless, couple lingerie, and one nude with a strategically placed hat. She doesn't mind having them up, because they are "artsy" and doesn't mind if others see them.
Your wife is awesome! I love her...ok, maybe it's lust, but she's still Awesome!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 09:01 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Odd place to hang one

A gal friend of mine who is married has a very close female friend. I know they have been very close friends for many years. She has a framed photo of the two of them nude in an embrace in the bathtub. The photo hangs above the toilet in the guest bath. So every time a guy stands there to take a wiz it is right in front of him.

I asked her if the two of them have sex together and she just smiled and asked if it turned me on. I was wearing swim trunks at the time and lowered them so she could see my chubbie.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:40 PM

Thanked 9,742 Times in 321 Posts

We have a lovely line drawing of my wife totally nude, framed and on the wall of our bathroom. Anyone who comes to our house and uses the bathroom gets to have a good look - they didn't have to pretend they aren't looking as they are obviously in there alone, so can have a good long perve. Whilst it's a drawing it is quite obviously my wife.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:39 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default life support

This is such a great forum .. someone has to have some stories out there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2018, 01:09 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

I have nude photos I've printed out and laminated, but they are not at my house, they reside in my office/warehouse. Since I usually work alone, I'll pull out whichever one strikes my fancy for the day. There is the slightest possibility that some deliverymen have seen them from a distance, but I usually face them toward me and away from the door. From that distance, they may notice a nude figure, but they may not notice it's my wife.

I also used our mug press to put a couple photos on a color change mug, so the image appears when you add hot liquid to it. That one resides at home and she knows about it. She gets really flustered every time I use it.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2018, 06:52 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Visiting a cousin

I've had a crush on my gorgeous older cousin as long as I can remember, but nothing physical has ever happened. On an out of state visit accompanied by an ex GF, my cousin showed us to our bedroom, guiding us past a wonderful studio photo of her wearing only a tiny bikini bottom- both tits and a part of her ass visible. She mentioned it was taken by a friend- nothing more.

Well- I was STUNNED, and thrilled, of course- and took a couple of photos of it when my cousin went to work the next day. Later in the morning my GF and I were fucking and I told her of my crush. She stopped, got up and led me by the hand and stood me in front of my cousin's photo, dropped to her knees and gave me a lengthy blow job

The GF is ancient history (mostly) but every time I visit my cousin that photo is still there, and brings back wonderful memories and fantasies. The only time it has been taken down was during a visit where her brothers were also there. But on my next visit it was right back up where it belonged, so she obviously thinks about who might see it, and whether it's OK or not. And I still have that crush.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s