uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2021, 09:48 PM

Smile

I was in the most popular Irish bar in Philly many years ago on St. Pattys Day, and it got so crowded my friends and I decided to leave.There was a mob coming in, so getting to the door was slow in the crush of people. At one point, I was pressed up against a pretty girl my age who was on her way in, and suddenly there was no space between us, and my face was inches from hers. I said, "I guess under the circumstances, I should introduce myself." She didn't miss a beat, saying, "You better hurry. According to my Mom's rules, we just got engaged."
We had a good laugh and kept moving in opposite directions, never to speak again. But I probably should have married that one.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bucky23 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 01:40 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have to admit, I am slow to recognize a pickup line, typical male unaware density. I was to an outdoor watch party for a football game, my wife hates football, the idea of sitting outside in the cold, huddled around heaters, was a 'no go' for her. It was a bunch of friends and co-workers, I went because it sounded like fun to me, drinking hot toddy's to stay warm isn't bad at all.

I got settled on a settee and this lady I worked with asked me if the other seat was taken, no, have a seat. Ellen was cute and flirty, divorced, we always got along well. There was a space heater in front of us, but after a while we were huddled up, it was pretty chilly. Our team was blowing out the other team, people were getting pretty loose, the game was less important. I didn't bring gloves and mentioned to Ellen, "damn, I wish I had brought gloves, my hands are cold". Ellen whispered back, "you could but them between my legs to warm them up".

I was a little stunned speechless, then she said, "Mr. Dense as Lead, that is a pick up line."

Ohhhhh.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 04:20 PM

Thanked 57,570 Times in 2,211 Posts

When I was in school, there,was,a girl in the department who reputedly had fycjed a lit of the faculty abd students. One day she came by my study area, obstensibly to talk about another student she thought was cute. We talked a bit, and I told her that he thought she,was hot. She then looked at me with a sly snile abd asked "and what about you?"
I smiled back, and leaned down and kissed her. Less that 60 seconds later, my cock was in her mouth, and about 3 minutes later she,was,tasting my cum.
We played around every few weeks for a couple of years, mostly with her dropping by to give me a blow job. She enjoyed fucking, but seemed to prefer giving head, and she,was very good at it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 01:08 AM

Default I want to learn new things!!

Sitting at a bar one evening one of the cute young staff asked me if I was single - she knew I was at the time and had recently broken up with my ex, I was about 25 and she was at least 18 as per the law to work in a bar. I asked her why the questions and her answer was could she call to my place one day or even after work. I knew that she had some interest in me then but I was a little nervous at the age thing which was stupid looking back (she was just finishing Highschool equivalent exams, and all students wear uniforms until the day they leave school). I said sure, call me when nearly finished and Id walk back t meet here s she wouldnt be walking latr at night on her own.

I was teasing her a bit about me being the older guy and what would her folks say and her reply was I dont care, "I just want to learn new things"!!! That had me stunned for a moment as she was hot and popular but when I asked what 'new things' did she mean as i'd never have had her pinned as having zero experience! Turned out she'd Kissed a couple of guys and that was it. I couldn't decide whether to be gentle and slow or let things get feisty. I basically asked how she imagined her first time and she said kind, loving and stuff. Did as asked but with things like kissing and sop off still in the hall as its always a turn on having a girl walk up the stairs to the bedroom in kickers or nothing. Ended up being great for both as we had to both learn what we were in to. She lost her virginity, gave and got oral for the first time. Took a shower together before she had to go. We spend quite a bit of time together over the next few weeks. When she had her period then I stuck a finger in her ass to no reaction , 2nd finger to a cheeky grin so we got over the period issue as she wanted to try anal then. Took some serious mental control not to embarrass myself within 2 seconds. She said it was a but uncomfortable but was 1st time wo would try again another time.

She turned out to be a complete rocket, no knickers when out for a meal, one time she took everything off in the ladies room and walked home with just a coat that went to her knee and not another stitch, including havig to get a taxi. She wanted to experiment with some mild bdsm, blindfolded, tied up. Got her first vibe which complemented anal from then on. By summer end she was moving away to University bu it was some summer based on a chatup tpe line of 'I want to learn new things!'
Old 07-12-2021, 02:50 PM

Thanked 84,625 Times in 2,952 Posts

I was on a business trip and was having dinner with a colleague. During dinner she asked me "have I ever told you how much I like to suck cock?" A short while later we went to my hotel and she proved it to me.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:46 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

A friend of mine is on his 3rd wife, this one is by far the sexiest. They talk about how she picked him up in a bar, not the usual, but funny. There was a mirror behind the bar, my buddy said she was seated about 3 seats to his left, he was with people, but it seemed everytime he looked into the mirror, she was checking him out.

After a while the people between them left, so she just scooted over toward him and asked "if you're just going to eyefuck me, I'm leaving."

They're been married 12 years now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 07:37 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

Back in the 80,s, my sophomore year just after x-mas break i was sitting in an English class. I was wearing tennis gear for team tryouts that day. Shorts in those days were much shorter and tighter. During the lecture the girl next to me asks if I always keep tennis balls in my pocket. I gave her a quizzical look and said huh? She said "If you want a blow job meet me in the weight room at 2:00. Needless to say I went to the first team meeting tryouts. Next class she was there again and asked why I didn't show up, and I explained about tryouts. She said how about today? I said maybe after practice. She just had this look of awe about her and could not believe that I was turning her down.

We did end up hooking up though in the end as she was persistent and I was horny. While I did not just fall for the line, I doubt any girl could have kept me from tryouts and team practices. She had some real talent in her CS abilities.
We were together till graduation. Shortly after one of my best friends asked me if I knew a girl by name. I said yeah. One of his classmates had started dating her and... I interrupted him and said she gives great head. Yeah how do you know. I said she loves sucking dick and can't get enough, and never spills a drop.

I would say she probably sucked me more that we fucked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2021, 09:38 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default A gal I'd been with before

"Wanna do it again tonight at my place?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2021, 03:51 PM

She was part of my extended friend group and she had been after me for awhile. Not particularly attractive to me and I really wanted nothing to do with her because she dated my best friend a few years before. However she was clearly into me, constantly flirting with me and being handsy. She dressed up as a playboy bunny one year and insisted on taking a picture with me (I was dressed as Cupid). Her bestie took the picture with a disposable camera and while she posed next to me, she popped her tits out just out of my eyeline for the picture and quickly put them away. She said she wouldn’t show me the picture unless I went to see it at her house.

One night at a house party, she caught me alone and drunk right after I was peeing in a bush. I reeled in just before she walked up and she hit me with; “ Hey…when exactly….are we going to finally just fuck?”.

I mean ….she caught me with my pants almost down. She was a nice girl, but I just wasn’t drunk enough. I still have never seen that picture.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thorsword For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s