Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2014, 09:47 PM

Thanked 27,344 Times in 954 Posts
Default My Thoughts

Honey,
I think you should go with the white ones. I say that because I think from a distance (the viewers perspective) they'll reveal a little more and that's what it's really all about isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I love the black..... but I'm just thinking as one who would dearly love an up close and personal flashing by you!
Old 09-25-2014, 09:49 PM

White. Always go with white. More sheer and makes your skin tones darker. Always a good choice.

Besides......don't all the sweet, innocent girls wear white?
Old 09-26-2014, 12:08 PM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Hiya

Well right now I just don't know what to wear, dress or panties...but decision time is coming up real soon guys !!

I have another question tho...I go braless as much as possible...but I'm wondering if on this occasion wearing bra would be the 'decent' thing

If I wear a bra it'll be a peekaboo....so my nipples still show , but is that kinda naughtier than no bra at all....I'm not sure

What do you think ??

xx
Attached Thumbnails
nipple.JPG  
Old 09-26-2014, 12:12 PM

The white ones, on the left side.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:21 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hiya

Well right now I just don't know what to wear, dress or panties...but decision time is coming up real soon guys !!

I have another question tho...I go braless as much as possible...but I'm wondering if on this occasion wearing bra would be the 'decent' thing

If I wear a bra it'll be a peekaboo....so my nipples still show , but is that kinda naughtier than no bra at all....I'm not sure

What do you think ??

xx
Since it is already the beginning of Fall... I would think the LBD, black panties and no bra would
be a perfect outfit. You just can't go wrong with the LBD. (Plus the wet spot from your drooling pussy
won't show on the black dress. )

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
Old 09-27-2014, 02:10 AM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Hiya

What do you think ??

xx
Something silky and tight that rubs genlley against you to turn you on!
Old 09-28-2014, 04:27 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts
Default Inquiring minds...

Quote:
Hiya

What do you think ??

xx
Inquiring minds... want to know! What did you finally decide to wear? How did it go?
I hope you got some good before and after photos for your fans.
Looking forward to your update.

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
Old 09-29-2014, 01:35 PM

White - stands out more and it's sexier to get a peek of. (but, personally, I think that some pubic hair is sexier than none)
Old 10-01-2014, 11:52 AM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Inquiring minds huh…naughty boys you are !!

Well I decided on a trip to the mall to grab something new, and I had some fun there as ever !! I’ll be posting in another thread of what I got up to

The fall fashions meant that I had to choose a subtle colored dress…but it is still dangerously short and looks fab with my knee length boots I think !

Hopefully I won’t disappoint but I decided on the black sheer panties as they just tie up at the sides with little strings so no chance of a nasty vpl…and I wore a peekaboo bra

So the function was kinda boring ...but ...I made my own entertainment…I just love watching the frumpy grumpy wives nodding and whispering in my direction with their disapproving looks, so I just go and walk real slowly past their gathered husbands and chuckle to myself as those dirty boys try to sneak a good look at my ass and legs while their wives are staring them down….

I got dragged into a few dull conversations but wherever possible I just stood there with my legs too far apart, slowly sucking my drink through a straw and looking right into the eyes of the men in the group

The time was really dragging, until I bumped into a guy I had a thing with way back in college. He was there with is wife but I managed to drag him away, found us somewhere quiet and sat opposite him. We were talking and reminiscing while his eyes kept darting down to my crotch, I knew he could see my panties because at times even I could see them and I’m pretty sure he had wood too

Eventually I said to him he may as well just have a good look, after all, he’d seen it before up close, so I opened my legs wide so he could take a good look at my pussy through those sheer panties…he went quiet, and blushed and then chuckled and made a joke about me wearing underwear, and how he remembered that I was always pantieless and wet back in the old days, so I must be getting old now !

The cheek …so I told him not to move and went to the bathroom. I was a back after a couple of minutes and motioned to him that we should join the others and his wife at the bar….what he didn’t know was that I had my panties in my hand and when we grouped up with the others I put them in his pants pocket then whispered in his ear what I’d just done….his face dropped with fear, with his wife standing right there looking kinda unhappy….I felt such a bad girl….poor guy

I made my excuses and left their group to mingle with some others, but I hadn’t done myself much good taking my panties off…I was getting hornier and wetter by the minute, and I know it was naughty but for the next while I definitely gave out some pussy peeks to some flustered men every time I sat down in conversation…ooops

It was getting late but I kept seeing my ‘ex’ looking over at me, my own wetness was creeping down my legs by then and I wanted some help, but thankfully after a while of trying I managed to nod to him to meet me at the bar. When he arrived he told me how bad I was for what I’d done, and that his wife was less than happy and how the hell was he supposed to give my panties back !

I told him to keep them as a memento and as I was so horny and wet just I whispered to him, “don’t you want to touch my pussy then?”…he blushed again but didn’t say anything so I just quietly said “go on, do it”…I was facing the bar, legs apart, he was facing away and I saw his hand drop down, my dress was so short, there were literally only 2 or 3 inches of material covering my pussy, he just lifted it the littlest bit and his fingers were on my dripping pussy and then inside my dripping pussy….I felt a pleasure shudder go right through me….it felt so good, I’d gotten so horny that I came very quickly at his touch, I had to be real quiet, even though my legs went all weak and I nearly had to hold onto him !!

I could see he was anxious to get back to wifey, but that he also had a bulge in his trousers that I wanted to help with…but I had to let him go with his wet fingers and my panties still in his pocket

I took myself off for a sit down and recover and then just a little while later saw my guy being marched towards the exit by his stern looking wife..

Maybe we’ll catch up on social media or something…but I certainly enjoyed my day in the end

xx

Last edited by Honeys poppet; 10-01-2014 at 11:56 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 12:00 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Hot story!

I'd have looked, and looked, and looked! When the offer came to touch, I'd have probably had a heart attack!

Thanks for all the sweet pics too!

Tags
exhibitionist, flasher, mall, panties, question, shaved, uppies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s