uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2017, 07:50 PM

Default Celestial Body

The year was 1986, and I was in my late teens. I climbed up on the roof of our one-story house to get an unobstructed view of Halley's Comet, which only comes around every 75 years or so. My best friend lived behind us, in a two-story, and one of his sisters occupied an upstairs bedroom. Apparently, she didn't realize what happened when she turned on her light but didn't shut her blinds. This was an absolute dream come true.

She flicked on the light, which immediately got my attention, walked back and forth a few times, then unbuttoned her shirt. Off it came, not in a seductive sort of way, but just someone who is changing and doesn't realized they are being seen. I saw she filled her bra nicely, and had never noticed before that she had nice sized tits.

Then, in answer to prayer, she took off her bra, walked around a little more, and it appeared she liked being free of her clothes. I had about 20 seconds of uninturrupted view of her beautiful, Baptist breasts. She then put on a t-shirt or something, and the show was over. I tried many times to catch another show, but no luck.

A nice consolation prize: she and I are friends on Facebook now, and let's just say she continued maturing
Old 06-26-2017, 05:51 PM

Default Jet Ski Sighting

I used to look after a property for a businessman in Rhode Island. He had a summer house on an Island in Narraganset Bay. One 4th of July weekend we had a whole lot of people down for the weekend. Lots of boats and 4 jet skis. I was helping all the family and friends with the Jet Skis. Well his Girlfriend wanted to go ride on one so I went to help her. She was wearing a bikini and got on the ski. I was showing her how the ski operated. As she went to grab the Handel bars and lent forward. Her bikini parted ways with her body and left a gaping gap. I looked down and saw a very hairy black bush. I kept on explaining to her how to operate the ski while checking out her goods. Finally she caught on to where I was looking, Looked down and saw what I was looking at, then straightened up and blushed., and pulled away from the dock. She had a big pair of Boobs as well. I got to see the boobs that weekend as well. I have many stories about that family. She was finally instrumental in getting me fired from my job. But no worries I have a lot of dirt on her. But will never use it as I am not that type of person. Just have it as insurance so she wont speak bad about me.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:40 PM

Thanked 2,448 Times in 329 Posts
Default Bikini Pantsing Story

I was out on a holiday in the Bahamas where my wife and I went on vacation with a few other couples. We are all very good friends with most of us in the 40-45 year old range, and we love partying together as if we were still in our 20's. All of the wives that were with us (my wife's and my friends) are very fun and attractive and still look great in bikini's, although one wife in particular, named Jill, is a few years younger than us (36-38 or so I'd guess) who definitely has a killer body and dynamite smile and personality.. and wow does she look HOT in a bikini.

Anyway, one day we went out on a catamaran to cruise around and do some snorkeling. We'd been partying and drinking on the boat all day and by late afternoon stopped in some cove to jump back into the cool water and chill out. We were also jumping from the boat's top deck into the water below meaning we'd have to climb out of the water on the ladder at the back of the boat every now and again. So on one such occasion, Jill is just starting to climb up on the ladder, and my wife is behind her, and I'm behind my wife as we are waiting our turn. Well Jill gets on the ladder where she is about all the way out of the water, except for her ankles, and to my total surprise (and utter delight!!!) my typically conservative wife suddenly grabs the ladder with one hand, hoists herself up, grabs Jill's bikini bottoms in her other hand, and then purposely falls back into the water, totally yanking Jill's bottoms down her legs and full depanting her. Her bottoms are now down at her ankles and her lilly-white, fully tan-lined encased bare bottom is just mooning me in all its glory, just a few feet in front and above me. What a sexy view that was!!!!! Jill was so taken by surprise, that she's still half in shock, but also part laughing and very nicely embarrassed while I'm just so enjoying the view and grinning ear to ear, not at all trying to hide my amusement!! With a quick bend at her waist and her knees while trying to hold onto the ladder with one hand, and pull 'her dignity back up' with the other, she entertained me to a glorious peek (albeit a short one) of her puckered anus and pussy lips. Delightful!! And her nervous totally embarrassed giggle afterwards, made the episode 'complete'. I just laughed and told her how wonderful that was... and didn't forget to tease her at least once more before the trip was done about what a wonderful snorkeling outting I enjoyed.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
I was out on a holiday in the Bahamas where my wife and I went on vacation with a few other couples. We are all very good friends with most of us in the 40-45 year old range, and we love partying together as if we were still in our 20's. All of the wives that were with us (my wife's and my friends) are very fun and attractive and still look great in bikini's, although one wife in particular, named Jill, is a few years younger than us (36-38 or so I'd guess) who definitely has a killer body and dynamite smile and personality.. and wow does she look HOT in a bikini.

Anyway, one day we went out on a catamaran to cruise around and do some snorkeling. We'd been partying and drinking on the boat all day and by late afternoon stopped in some cove to jump back into the cool water and chill out. We were also jumping from the boat's top deck into the water below meaning we'd have to climb out of the water on the ladder at the back of the boat every now and again. So on one such occasion, Jill is just starting to climb up on the ladder, and my wife is behind her, and I'm behind my wife as we are waiting our turn. Well Jill gets on the ladder where she is about all the way out of the water, except for her ankles, and to my total surprise (and utter delight!!!) my typically conservative wife suddenly grabs the ladder with one hand, hoists herself up, grabs Jill's bikini bottoms in her other hand, and then purposely falls back into the water, totally yanking Jill's bottoms down her legs and full depanting her. Her bottoms are now down at her ankles and her lilly-white, fully tan-lined encased bare bottom is just mooning me in all its glory, just a few feet in front and above me. What a sexy view that was!!!!! Jill was so taken by surprise, that she's still half in shock, but also part laughing and very nicely embarrassed while I'm just so enjoying the view and grinning ear to ear, not at all trying to hide my amusement!! With a quick bend at her waist and her knees while trying to hold onto the ladder with one hand, and pull 'her dignity back up' with the other, she entertained me to a glorious peek (albeit a short one) of her puckered anus and pussy lips. Delightful!! And her nervous totally embarrassed giggle afterwards, made the episode 'complete'. I just laughed and told her how wonderful that was... and didn't forget to tease her at least once more before the trip was done about what a wonderful snorkeling outting I enjoyed.
Is this the sort of thing that would be done or considered acceptable within that group of friends or out of the usual/potentially overstepping a line? Do you think she was actually somewhat pissed and unhappy about it but putting on a brave face? Did her husband find out and what was his reaction, and was there any other nudity/pantsings, perhaps getting your wife back?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 01:51 PM

Thanked 2,448 Times in 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Is this the sort of thing that would be done or considered acceptable within that group of friends or out of the usual/potentially overstepping a line? Do you think she was actually somewhat pissed and unhappy about it but putting on a brave face? Did her husband find out and what was his reaction, and was there any other nudity/pantsings, perhaps getting your wife back?
it was certainly out of the norm, and not something that happens at all...which made it such a delightful surprise when it did... but we were having fun and I know Jill wasn't upset about it at all... in fact (maybe in my own mind) I think she rather enjoyed being exposed to me like that... I don't think her husband found out, but it was more of it 'not being a big deal' rather than anyone trying to keep it secret from him... heck I don't know maybe Jill did tell him, but he never said anything and I don't think he would have been upset... now had I done the pantsing, then I think there might be some upset people (my wife for one!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 08:59 PM

Default Me

I've been an ENF a couple times. Here's the link to one of the stories I've shared here on the forum

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211515
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 01:53 AM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Wife's enf

My wife had a great ENF a while back.

We were out with our friends Robert and Barb. We’d had dinner with several drinks before and 2 bottles of wine during. We went to a close by club for some more drinks and some dancing.

Barb was having problems with migraines at the time and one hit her completely out of the blue.
She insisted that Robert stay and party with Linda and me and she would take a cab home and crash in bed. She knew her evening was finished because of the pain.

Linda was being a tease with both Robert and me dancing and feeding her drinks. She was wearing a dress that had a halter top and tied behind her neck she didn’t need a bra it was sort of built in. (you can see the dress in our album on page two about half way down, the stripping series, I'll include one.)

She had trouble keeping the top tied tight that night, mostly because Robert and I were always messing with the knot. Finally she asked me to tie it for her so she could go dance with Robert. I tied it and she gave it a tug and said it was fine. As she scooted out of the booth, I leaned over to give her a kiss and as I did, I pulled the knot nearly loose. She didn’t realize I had done it.

When they got to the middle of the dance floor, Robert took both her hands and raised them above her head. They danced for maybe 20 seconds and all of a sudden the knot gave way. The top of the dress fell away from her breasts and suddenly she was bare to the waist. Linda tried to pull her hands from Robert’s but he wouldn’t let go he held her hands over her head and kept on dancing.

Finally after at least 30 seconds, long enough for most of the people around them and a goodly number of people watching, he let go of her hands and she grabbed her top and covered her exposed breasts. She retied it in a hard knot and finished the dance. When they left the dance floor, she got a round of applause.
Attached Thumbnails
SCAN0168-1.jpg  
Old 04-18-2019, 04:12 AM

Thanked 26,740 Times in 745 Posts
Default Many stories

I have many real enf stories as I am a Voyeur. I wish I had cameras so that I could capture them.

Some of them were angry while some of them felt ashamed.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
Old 04-19-2019, 12:55 PM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

A few years ago on a beach vacation the wife and I were having a fantastic time. She was really enjoying getting naked on a public beach that was barely visited and was getting more and more emboldened. We were coming up to our 2nd last day and we went out into the shallow water for a dip. The wife wore just her light green skin tight rash guard with nothing on underneath. Up close you could see it pressing against her breasts and nipples. She was able to pull it just down far enough to cover up her arse and pussy. although she didn't much attempt to do so as nobody else was on the beach that day. Except for a fisherman who'd walked past earlier. He also walked past us the day before when she was putting on clothes and she barely made any attempt to do it quicker (her back was to him though and she already had her skirt on but no top).

Enough set up.

We were in the water and coming out as the fisherman was coming back along the beach. When we got to him (he would have been early 70s) we were curious what he had in his bucket so asked him. As we talked to him my wife didn't try to cover up her breasts that were clearly outlined underneath her rash guard. She obviously thought he was too old to notice.

During our small talk I turned to my wife and asked her if she wanted to give him a quick surprise. She said okay, so I quickly lifted her rash guard to show off her pussy to the guy. It was a rush of blood as she had been extremely saucy over the past week. Boy did I get that wrong. She wasn't happy at all. I don't know if the old guy realised what actually happened even!

After he left my wife was quite upset with me and admonished me. English isn't her first language and there was a slight miscommunication. I thought she was okay with it, but she just said okay not understanding the nuance of my question.

She was definitely embarrassed. although she's been seen before but not that close, and prior it was her choice.

So on the drive back to the hotel I apologized many times. We'd been having a great time and I thought I'd ruined it. That's what I thought, but somehow when we got back to our hotel she ended up totally naked pushed up against the floor to ceiling sliding door with legs and arms spread in an X shape and then she went onto the balcony that overlooked a busy road and posed for photos.

I don't remember how we got to that and I certainly did ask her to do it, so it was of her doing. I think to prove a point to me and also because, I guess, it secretly turned her on after the fact.

Sorry, I can't post the photos.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts

Many moons ago woman coming out of the water at the beach & her Left tit was out of her bikini top.

She was OBLIVIOUS! Walking like nothing with her tit out with me from a short distance staring a hole into that tit!

Her bf/hub finally saw her & was telling her & she was embarrassed as hell tucking her tit back in while seeing me with a smile on me face.

Neither said anything to me & that was that.

Nice tit though.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017