uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2013, 06:44 PM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 48 Posts

Had my first pee sighting at a bus station a few weeks ago.

About three drunk girls in short dresses went behind a parked bus and pissed. Couldn't get a great view but could see the piss trickling along the floor. Three big puddles were left.

Got flashed by a group of girls at same bus station few years back too! Tits, pussy, ass, the lot. Amazing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tom1889 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 11:25 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Athletics

I have done athletics, mostly walking for almost 50 years and occasionally I have known guys go off into the bushes for a leak but when I started going with my current partner (also a walker) about 10 years ago I was rather shocked that she would quite openly duck behind sometimes thin bushes to relieve herself. Like many women she drinks too much liquid before going training and has trouble holding it in for the full distance. Also talking with one of her friends we were told stories of other female runners urinating in places that the guys never would. I guess this is different to most of the stories here as these women are stone cold sober and not young either.

A great example of this happened a few years ago in either the Beijing Olympics or a World Championship around that time. It was the womens marathon and the commentator said "Oh Paula Radcliffe has dropped off the leading group, I wonder what has happened?" Then the camera switched to show her squatting in the gutter having a huge piss! She must have been so embarrassed as well as upset at losing so much ground.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 11:37 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Not the only time

The incident that I recall re Paula Radcliffe was not the only time something like this happened to her. This video on Youtube also shows what happened in 2005 youtube.com/watch?v=W6I2-YP42rs What really amazes me is how she did it so quickly! Just add www. in front of the link.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 06:10 PM

I once attended a packed party at a warehouse, where there was just one guys and one girls bathroom. Huge line-ups for both of course. So I went and lined up and when I got in finally, there was just a tiny bathroom with a since and a toilet, all in the same room. When I walked in, one guy was drying his hands, another guy was peeing in the sink and a very pretty German woman was sitting on the oilet, in front of everyone, with her jeans down, peeing, while the guy peed in the sink right in front of her...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 02:47 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts
Default wife peeing outside

One time my wife and I were hiking in the mountains and obviously there weren't bathrooms close by. We looked up and down the trail and didn't see anyone coming so she stepped off into the trees a bit where there was a rock she could lean against. She dropped her shorts to her ankles and the short tank top she was wearing meant her shaved pussy was in full view. It must have taken her longer than we realized for her to pee and finish up because when we stepped back onto the trail a guy happened to be walking by who smiled at us and asked if there was anything worth seeing back there. My wife turned bright red and I laughed and told him not anymore. I'm almost certain the direction he came from let him see my wife with her pants around her ankles peeing!

Another time happened when my wife and I were hanging with another couple drinking at an empty house we were helping clean out. The house didn't have running water at the time so it was easier just to go to the bathroom outside. Well my wife and the other girl had probably had 5 beers and needed to pee terribly. Since it was dark out and they were tipsy they didn't want to go alone to pee outside so the other guy and I went to help. We ended up holding onto their hands while they peed so they wouldn't fall or pee on themselves. They told us not to look but that lasted about all of 2 seconds. We both got eyefuls of my wife's and the other girl's pussies for at least a solid minute, maybe longer. It was very erotic standing beside my friend as we watched my wife and his girlfriend pee at the same time. Later, all of us went out to pee again but this time my friend couldn't wait so I held onto both girls while he was off peeing and got another great show. He finished before they were done and came back and just stood beside me looking at their pussies. After the girls were done I took my turn and both of them stayed beside me talking and looking at my dick. They said it was only fair since I had seen them so who was I to argue. That night made me realize a lack of indoor plumbing is not always a bad thing LOL!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 11:27 PM

Default Tennis Camp

I just came back from a tennis camp in the Southwest US, and had a sighting of a beautiful young woman. The camp took place at a country-club like place. The tennis courts were about a 1/2 mile away from the main building along a golf cart path. Each day we had 2 sessions each of about 3 hours - one in the morning and one in the afternoon after lunch. Although there was a bathroom next to the courts it was locked, presumably because the temperatures can get below freezing some nights. On some of the breaks a few of the guys would sneak off behind the bathrooms to relieve themselves. No one ever went all the way back to the main building, and surprisingly I never noticed any of the girls sneak off. On the second to last day of the camp, we had a tournament in the morning that caused the session to run a bit longer. After a few hours of drinking to stay hydrated with exercise and warm temperatures (surprising in January), I needed to pee. After being eliminated I snuck off behind the bathrooms. As I rounded the side of the building, I had already grabbed my dick out and as I came to the back I immediately began spraying. What I hadn't realized in my haste was that one of the girls from the camp was back there peeing. I notice her almost immediately and turned to say "shit, sorry ... I uh didn't know ... uh...I uh really needed to pee", all the while still being against the wall. As I am speaking these words, I had my head towards her and got an amazing view of her strong stream. She was completely shaven and had a strong muscular physique in her squat! Although tennis shorts are easy enough to move to the side she had them pulled all the way off sitting around the base of one leg which gave me an uninhibited view of everything for the first second or so. She quickly bent her knees closer together and covered herself with one of her hands, but she didn't yell. She just said "Fuck! Me too - that last round was torture." I turned away towards the wall 90 degrees but continued to eye her with my peripheral vision - I made no real attempt to cover myself. We both finished up around the same time. She pulled up her pants without wiping. As we walked away she said "nice dick". I blushed.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 11:52 PM

Default High School Bus Pee - My First Experience

This was my first public pee experience, and although it was many years ago, and not explicit, has left an impression on me.

Back in high school I was on the track team. Although the men's and women's teams trained separately we shared a bus to the away meets (there were only about 12 people on each team and the meets were organized so the men's and women's meets were together). One meet we attended was about 2 hours away. The ride there was uneventful. On the way back we stopped after about 20 minutes at a Burger King for dinner. We stayed there for about half an hour (many drinking large sodas) and headed back to the bus. I used the bathroom before we left but didn't really notice if others did. I was sitting in the 3rd row from the back by myself. Three girls, were sitting in the back row. Another girl was about a row ahead of me on the other side.

About an hour in, I hear hushed conversation from 2 rows back from 'Monica'. I couldn't really hear too much but I did distinctly hear the phrase 'I need to frikkin piss'. There was clearly some desperation in her voice. They continue to talk. Over the next 20 minutes there is a series of back and forths between Monica and her friends basically consisting of "I've never had to pee this bad in my life" and "we are very close now". Indeed, by this point we had turned onto the country road our school was on - maybe only 15 minutes from the school.

This was the point in my life that I realized that I had a pee fetish (I was in 9th grade at the time). While Monica was talking I fantasized in my head about what could happen. I imagined us pulling up to the school and her running down the aisle of the bus only to pee herself. I imagined her pulling down her pants and letting go of an uncontrollable stream. Monica was very attractive and I would sometimes find myself discreetly looking at her butt in the skimpy running shorts. It turned me on to think of her desperation because it allowed me to imagine her pulling down her shorts and underwear exposing all of her private areas.

As these thoughts were rushing through my mind I started to hear ruffling through a backpack and a clunk of a nalgene bottle. "I have to pee now! I leaked" Her friends were half cracking up and half being supportive. They were laughing and saying oh my gosh. Seconds later I hear the sounds of pee gushing into a water bottle. Although I tried to be discrete up to this point, I turned around and looked 2 rows back. 'Monica was squatting with her feet on the seat with both hands down (holding the bottle, presumably) looking down. I could only see her face, but the sound of pee was very loud and clear. I just turn around and stare the whole time she was peeing. Others on the bus had noticed the sound at this point and were stairing. Her friends did not say anything - they looked as surprised as me. I could hear the bottle filling (with the increased pitch as the liquid level increased), and sat there completely shocked. As the stream stopped (actually with a few gaps and bursts at the end), Monica realized that I and many others were staring at her and looked super embarrassed. She screwed on the cap of the bottle and just slouched down in her seat out of sight. She didn't talk the rest of the ride.

After the bus arrived, everyone got off except for Monica and her friends. As I was going to drop my stuff off in the school, I saw the three of them quickly go to their car in the parking lot and leave. I like to imagine that Monica had 'leaked' quite a bit and had wet shorts. Though since it was dark I could not really see.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeam1950 View Post
I once attended a packed party at a warehouse, where there was just one guys and one girls bathroom. Huge line-ups for both of course. So I went and lined up and when I got in finally, there was just a tiny bathroom with a since and a toilet, all in the same room. When I walked in, one guy was drying his hands, another guy was peeing in the sink and a very pretty German woman was sitting on the oilet, in front of everyone, with her jeans down, peeing, while the guy peed in the sink right in front of her...
Why not

If you check it, it really doesn't matter since we all do it.

When I was in Japan, the only separate bathrooms were on base. All of the Japanese bathrooms (WC) were coed and it was not a big deal, except to surprised Americans.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalm View Post
I saw two teen girls peeing today. I went for a hike on a semi popular trail in the area along the coast I could hear some girls up ahead and heard one mention something like lets just pee here. When i heard that i go as close I could without being heard or seen and it was a perfect spot about 20 yards just a little downhill so i had full pussy view with my binoculars. One girls pussy was shaved clean and the other girl had some nicely trimmed hair. I am still hard thinking about it.
A real shame you did not have a camera with you!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:56 PM

I worked for the railroad, out of Denver. We were bringing a coal empty back, and outside of the town of Sedalia, CO Colorado Highway 85 parallels. There was a cut, for the highway..and a bunch of scrub brush along the highway, and between the railway.

We round the curve, and get ready to lay into the next one. As we round the curve three women, pants down and pissing away. Red and embarrassed they waved ...I gave a couple of toots on the whistle ... Didn't see too much, but at 45 mph, get what ya get
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to srats For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample