uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2017, 05:02 AM

Default In a Prefab house.

At the weekend I visited a place where old buildings which had been taken down brick by brick and moved then rebuilt so you can go into them and see how they were when first built, from old barns, workshops, factories to churches and houses. One of there buildings was a Prefab house from after the second world war, I went inside to look and thought how small it was with all the families furniture and things inside compered to the last one that I had been in over 40 years age.
Where I lived there where a number of sites were there had been large numbers of these Prefabs on.
Me and my girlfriend (at the time) had been out walking and a visit to a pub and were on our way home past two Prefab sites, the first people were still living in but the second (close to our home) was being pulled down.
As we walked my girlfriend said she wished she used the ladies at the pub as the lager was now wanting out and did not think she could make in home. I said to pee behind one to the Prefabs. (she was not one to pee out doors she prefered to use a toilet).
The first row of Prefabs were all gone apart from the concert basses, the second row was half gone, the third the men had started to rip out the kitchens, bathrooms and all the doors into piles in there back gardens so we went around the back of the fourth row.
We entered the first Prefab (the first of many!) and I said to her to squat and pee anywhere but she said no it had been someone's home and that she would use the bathroom but the toilet was broken so we moved to the next and then the next until she found a toilet she could use but it had no seat.
She dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, I was standing to her side with a great view of her ass and pee stream, ( well pee jet like a fire hose and with a loud hiss) with a last shake of her bum she was done and pulling up her knickers over her hairy pussy, (shaving was not done in those days) and her jeans, we walked around inside from room to room they seemed big with no furniture, in the back bedroom the carpet was still there and I said that I needed a pee now and took my thing out and asked if she wanted to hold it she said no as it was not right to pee on someone's carpet, I said look if they wanted it they would have taken it when they moved out, with that I started to pee and waved it around onto the flowery wall paper trying to pee on the big rose looking flowers, when she grabbed it and started to do the same, but I was peeing higher up the wall now, soon I was done and she shook the last drips of and admitted that she had had fun doing that, It was time to put my now stiff thing away but only after some more fun not for here.

Back to my visit there was a lot of young giggling females from some collage around the door of a 5 seater brick outhouse with big windows more like a summer house, taking photos, I went and looked in one of the windows to see that the females were dropping there jeans and sitting on the 5 holes for photos.
All I could see as they were taking turns were nice bums and some very small knickers and thongs, but sadly no one used it to pee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 09:04 AM

Default Latest car trip.

I was driving along on an 'A' road when I saw on the opposite side of the road a caravan towed by a car had parked at the side of the road, with a man standing at the front peeing over the crash barrier into the hedge, then I noticed a female squatting between the front wheel and the crash barrier. I would of thought that she would of used the toilet in the caravan.

Later at a motorway services, I had parked in the first row from the building with the toilets etc., and as I pulled away I saw a car in the third row with the passenger side doors open and a female just doing up her belt and at her feet a puddle and a white tissue. There were not many cars in this park and as I passed by to get to the exit I saw that the male driver was standing and looking towards the back of his car and down to something near the ground, I could see trough his side car window the head of another female squatting.
Why did they not walk about four car lengths and use the toilets.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:19 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Not into pee myself, but i did used to live in an apartment that overlooked an alley in the busy part of a city. After midnight during the summer when my windows were open I'd hear pretty loud commotion of people walking home from bars. Often, drunk people would stumble down the alley to relieve themselves. I'd look down and see people peeing in between the dumpsters down below. Often women with their pants around their knees butts in the air. Like I said. Not a pee guy but a big naked butt is a big naked butt, so I looked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 05:23 AM

Default My Girlfriend and her sister.

I was looking through the drawers in the dinning-room, when I came across a faded Polaroid photo (I used to have Polaroid Land-camera which used a wet film) of me, my girlfriend and her sister, in our swimwear on a beach in Cornwall.

We had gone down to Cornwall for the day to this beach. The sister had brought this thing which was like two large towels sown up both sides with a hole at the top to put your head through to change in, we all used it standing on a big flat rock to keep the sand out of our cloths. This was about midday.
At about six we started to get ready to return home, first my girlfriend put this thing on and standing on the rock dropped her swimmers to the ground, I was excited knowing she was nude under that towel but could not do anything because of the sister, when she was done she throw it to me to use, which I did.
Then it was the sisters turn she also dropped swimmers down on to the rock and stepped out of them, but then she stepped to one side and suddenly started a gusher of a piss just standing there, it was running off the rock and onto the sand, she seemed to go on and on. I asked why did you wait till now to pee we had both peed in the sea, her face was bright red as she answered that she did not what pissy swimwear and thought she could hold it until we got the a bar for our meal but had just burst.

I was busting for something else later at home with my girlfriend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 08:50 PM

Default LA Pride

I happened to be traveling during the LA pride weekend by metrolink rail. My train was full of people (mostly women) sporting rainbow socks, shorts, belts, shirts and really any piece of clothing you can imagine. I know the women are all lesbians, but I could not help but check some of them out on the train. One woman was wearing the shortest shorts I have ever seen. Another women was not really wearing a shirt -- it was a see-through veil. Another women had very obvious cameltoe. Of course I was discrete since I did not want to end up being caught looking with a train likely to have a lot of feminists on it. Especially people who would probably call me out on it.

Although I was enjoying the view, I had my own problem. I hadn't used the bathroom before boarding because there are usually bathrooms on board the trains. However, when I tried to go in my car and the next car they were out of order. There were crowds in the train (unusual for LA, but perhaps not unexpected given that many people were leaving pride) and it was going to be hard to get over to the next car (a group of maybe 10 rainbow colored women were jammed near the door.

I grinned and beared it, but after arriving at the station, I really had to pee. Once before I had been caught short here and new of a fairly secluded spot behind the station. I didn't want to be caught and become a sex offender so I went all the way around and into the bushes (rather than just in the secluded alley). When I came back out of the bushes, 3 women, clad in pride clothing had their asses out and were peeing in the alley. A few more people were just hanging out with them. I couldn't help but take a quick look. The first woman in the line had a temporary tattoo on her cheek. I couldn't see anything explicit, but I could see her piss stream hitting the ground. I walked by awkwardly. I expected them to say something, but they were silent as I passed by with my eyes averted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 02:19 AM

Default My girlfriends old bungalow

Just before christmas I had a card to deliver to a local address, so I set my sat-nav and of I went. As I got closer to the address I saw I was near to a bungalow that a old girlfriend had bought and which we had to get into the 20th century.
First we ripped out the kitchen and then the bathroom, re-wired and re-plumbed. Once the kitchen was out I re-wired while she striped all the wall paper and rubbed down the paint work. We then ripped out the bathroom, to remove the bath I took the door off as it opened onto the side of the bath, removed the sink but left the toilet pan. My girlfriend then hacked all the tiles of the walls, as she was doing this she had a bit of a mishap and broke a big lump out of the rim of the pan. We still used the toilet and it was funny that every time she went to pee I was just pasting the door way, and would watch her in a high squat peeing into the broke pan.
As time went on I removed the pan to start installing the new bath and sink and then she started tiling, this meant that with no toilet we both peed into a 15 litre paint scuttle which was set in the now finished kitchen and emptied at the end of each day into the bushes in the overgrown back garden. We could not pee in the back garden or yard as Mrs. Nosey from next-door was always out there, she had seen use empty the paint scuttle after washing out paint brushes and rollers anyway so did not know that it was now used for pee.
So now the bathroom was fitted and all the waste pipes were out through the wall to be connected to the sewer line and so i dug around the old pipe as it entered the ground but there was a problem and I had to replace 6 metres of underground pipe.
On this one day I was working on the pipes and she was painting all the walls, so when I went to pee about mid-morning she was using the scuttle for paint so I just went to the kitchen sink, got my thing out and standing on tip toe peed into it, after I put my thing away I washed the sink out and wiped around it with some kitchen paper towel.
After we had both had lunch I again peed into the kitchen sink, as I was doing so my girlfriend said she was busting and had been holding it all morning, I said that she could try and pee in the garden or ask Mrs. Nosey if she could use her toilet, she replied that if she asked her she would know that she had been peeing somewhere else all the time the drains were up. I said pee in the kitchen sink then.
First she removed her shoes then her jeans and knickers, I put the small step ladder by the sink, she climbed up and stepped onto the kitchen work top to the left of the sink, then with her right hand on the wall and me holding her left hand she squatted with her bum over the sink and let rip, with my right hand I was feeling she nice round bum as she peed and peed, as her stream came to an end I grabbed the paper kitchen roll and with a sheet wiped her pussy from behind and below. She stood up and stepped onto the step ladder, her pussy now at my face level, I blow on it and kissed it, no more work was done that day.
A few days later and all the drains where done. Now my girlfriend had been taking photos of the work on an instant camera to keep in an album as a record, so I said that I would take a photo of her having the first pee in the new toilet, I sat in the bath and she dropped her jeans and knickers and hovered over the pan, from the bath I had a corner view of her and could see her pee stream and her round bum, I took the photo and put it into the album and marked is as the first pee and the date.
A few weeks later and all the work finished, she had a house warming party and the album was out on the coffee table for every one to look at. I picked it up and thumbed to the photo, only to see a new one of a left hand on the flush handle and marked, 'First flush of the new toilet and the date', I did ask her about my photo but she would not tell me what happen to it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 02:51 AM

Default The Vicar

I was looking through my files for an old hymn sheet and came across a St. George's parish magazine for April 1983. Our pray group goes to different churches each month, and we try to go to a church of St. George in April. In 1983 it was out in the country, miles from anywhere. Me and my girlfriend said we would take the vicar. So we set off with the vicar in the back seat with all his maps telling me were to go. (I had looked at the maps earlier so I knew anyway). We arrived and I parked on the grass verge outside the church, this church was in the middle of a grave yard. We all went in, after we said our office we sat at the back with a cup of tea and some cake for a meeting, after as we started to pack up my girlfriend came up to me and said that she needed a wee wee before we headed home.
We headed out side and turned right and right again around two corner, as we walked along the long side of the church my girlfriend stepped up onto the grass and behind a large tombstone, dropped he jeans and knickers and squatted three quarters side on to me and started her long pee giving me a nice view of her bum and piss stream, I just stood on the path and peed onto the grass, when she was done she shook of any drips and pulled up her things, when she came back over to me I said that I had something for her, she playfully gave me stiff thing a slap and said put it away which I did.
We turned and retraced our steps to go back, we turned the first corner only to see a full moon between two graves, it was another of our party with her skirt pulled up and her knickers around her knees in a high squat or more standing bend forwards having a good hard pee out behind her. We quietly turned back and went back past my wet spot and turned right at the next corner and there standing under a big tree with his back to us and cassock pulled up was our vicar peeing on the tree trunk. We went past him and around the last corner and back into the church, were we all said our goodbyes and went back to the car and home.
The journey started in silence until the vicar said that he was sorry we had seen him by the tree, I said it was ok as we did not see anything and that I also was out there for the same thing.
We dropped him back to his vicarage, and that is when it started. I had just started to pull away when she said that's right let him know that I was out were peeing. I said that I had said that I went for a pee not you, anyway his wife and daughter pees so! So you think that that makes it better only you peeing, now he will think that I am a pervert going only to watch you, or even to hold it for you.
We reached the pub for last orders and we had a Pint each which were drunk in silence, I dropped her home to her place and I went home to mine alone. WOMEN!!!!!

At a church that I was organist, in the choir vestry there was a large window with a granite sill, this sill was about 3ft wide and about 2ft front to back and craved into it was a basin about 10in round and 5in deep, with a waste pipe out through the wall to a drain. It was known for females in the choir to use it for emergency peeing while male members would go out the door and pee into the drain.
I had to pee into that drain before the service once to a chant of ‘We know what you are doing ‘ from the females of the choir. As it happened during the service two of the females left the choir and went back to the vestry, On there return I leaned back and whisper into there ear, ‘I know were you have been’ one replied no she had felt faint. After the service we all returned to the choir vestry and there in-front of the basin was a chair used to get up to squat over it and the basin was wet. But the tail tail was the bright red face of the female who had peed.

I was asked to play for evening prayer in a neighbouring village one Sunday late in the afternoon, so me and my girlfriend after morning church went to a pub for lunch and then on to this church, I had been there before and in there choir vestry on the wall opposite the door was a slate trough on the floor about 2ft wide, 10in front to back and about 14in deep with a shower curtain around it.
When we got there about 4 o’clock both of use needed a pee, the pub next to the church was closed, (this was when pubs closed a 3pm on Sundays) so I asked one of the men that I know if there was some there for me to pee. He told me to use this trough and that the rule was if anyone opened the door and saw the curtain closed they know it was in use and would not come in.
I lead my girlfriend to the vestry, the door was open so was the curtain, we both went in and I closed the door and stood with me back to it so no-one could open in, my girlfriend dropped her jeans and knickers and backed over the trough and peed, she said she felt naughty peeing in a church, I said not as naughty as what I was thinking of doing to her there.
When she was done she shock of the drips and pulled up her things and came and stood by the door as I went over and stood to the side of the trough so that I was side on to her so she could see me and also give me a bigger target as I was a little bit stiff, when I was done we returned to the main part of the church for the service.
After cups of tea on the way home we both peed by my car at the side of a road,
Old 06-23-2017, 01:18 AM

Default Five female students.

Sunday evening about 10:30 (it was still light) I was sat at a red light on the edge of student flat lands, when five females came around the corner. Four were wearing tops with short shorts the fifth was in what looked like just a long blue shirt. As they pasted me I looked into my door mirror, the one in the shirt was being help to walk by one on ether side, I was just thinking as she got any shorts on under that shirt when she tripped on the edge of the pavement and as the other two stopped her from falling a lot of bare bum cheeks came into view but no sign of any knickers, just then the light went green.
I turned left and left then left again into a back lane, at the other end of the lane I stopped so that I could look to my right along the pavement, two of the females had stopped and one of them stepped into the road between two cars and ducked down the other got out her phone and started to film her. I could not see the one between the cars.
As I could not turn right I went across the road and turned right down another back lane, by the time I got to the other end and slowly turned right all five were now on the corner of the road, the one in just the shirt was leaning with her back to the wall of the last house, suddenly one of the females jumped back from the one leaning against the wall, she was having a gushing great pee down onto the pavement, as I turned right up the road past them it was now just a dribble, I could not see anything more.
I am just guessing but I think the one in the shirt had no knickers on, and as she was pissed out of her head I think she may have wet herself earlier and taken off her shorts and knickers. I drove back along the road to the lights and turned right and off home.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:35 AM

Default 2am Today

At about 2am today I hear foot steps and voices in the back lane, so I looked out of me bedroom window to see two men walking down the lane and two women a few yards behind them. One of the women said something and the men went on down the lane.
Opposite my house is a 3 bay garage set back from the lane with a transit van packed across the middle and the right hand doors. One of the females went to the left door and dropped her trousers and went into a squat, when she was done she stood and pulled up her knicker and trousers, at this point I saw a dark bush, and both females walked off down the lane leaving a wet patch and a small stream out into the lane.
I wish my neighbour would prune his tree as the lighting pole is shaded by the branches.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 04:11 AM

Default Two sightings

Just been away for a few days, seen a number of lorry drivers peeing on the side of the motorway due to hold up's caused by road works, but also had two sightings of females too, I will start with the second sighting first.

One evening about 7 pm I walked from the hotel to a pub, pasted a small shopping arcade, there were a small group of lads and girls smoking and drinking, some two hours later on my return they were gone. But there was a female with her trousers down squatting in a corner peeing, as I got level with her her female friend stepped in front of her and stood with her lags apart and arms out like a big X, as the road was two or three steps lower then them I could still see the peeing girl, the friend said 'what you looking at?' as I slowed to look. All I could see was the pale colour of her thighs and her pee stream. I walked on back to my hotel.

I went to a heritage railway for a ride behind a steam train, I got to the station which was in the middle of a line at about 10:30 am, bought my ticket to travel and went to a local bar for a drink. I was in the bar when a small number of females came in most in what I would call was fairy outfits, one or two had gone the hole way with green tights, little green leotards with short green skirts and wings, other just short skirts and wings.
My train was at 11:40 so at 11:30 am I returned to the platform and boarded the train, the train left about 10 minutes late and at the end of that part of the line the engine was slow to run-around the train, we were now running a good haft hour late. When we returned to the first station the platform was now packed with females most dressed as fairies, it was a hen party and they had booked the last three carriages of the train, set up as a bar and mobile dance floor, the station staff were trying to get them on board but it was like trying to herd cats. We left the station to go the other way now 47 minutes late, the driver did get back sometime.
We arrived at the last station, this was in the middle of nowhere just a platform with a bench a litter bin and a run-round loop, I got off the train to watch the engine run-around the train and as I did a mother was saying the her child do not look, I turned around to see about 9 or 10 females squatting on the platform by the last three carriages peeing with the train guard saying that there was a toilet on the train. I had a nice view of the bums but mostly side bums with strong pee streams in the sun shine. By now there were a few other med standing watching as the guard gave up with the females and was trying to get us all back on the train and let the females pee without being watched.
When the train did pull out as it pasted the spot on the platform it was awash with pee and a few tissues.
Back at the first station (about 4:30 pm nearly 2 hours late) I returned to the bar after the train had gone I could see the platform and the the untidy and some what drunk fairies all trying to head some to the toilets on the platform, some to the bar but most out and home. As it was now getting too loud in the bar with them I left for my hotel. I did get to see the fairy that at the start was I think in the nicest getup now with holes in her tights with her pale skin slowing and with only one wing.
I think that they enjoyed themselves, I know that I enjoyed the scenery on my train ride.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607