Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-09-2009, 01:12 AM

Red face Cuckold Party – a Dee Dee Confession ….

The Cuckold Party – a Dee Dee Confession ….

Last Saturday night my 63-year-old husband and I attended a swing party in a downtown three-bedroom ‘loft’. We belong to two Chicago swing clubs but this was not a ‘regular’ swing club party - it was put on by a loose, informal group of “Cuckold Husbands” for their spouses and their spouses’ lovers or “Bulls”!

My husband Robert is a Cuckold. “A Cuckold Party” starts off with a very erotic and sexy premise. A Cuckold has admitted he cannot satisfy his wife sexually. In Robert’s case, he knew I was a nymphomaniac when he married me 12 years ago. A nympho with an incredibly over active libido; and with an equally over-sized sexual appetite. Robert has kept me happy by openly encouraging other men to fuck me sine the wedding reception!! These extra partners help me find sexual satisfaction and help release my sexual tensions. My “Bulls” take the pressure off Robert to perform. So a “Cuckold Party’s” intent is to have the host’s wives fucked by a number of other men as the husbands get to watch! The whole concept is pretty kinky and packed with erotic excitement and intrigue.

The men that the wife of a cuckold hooks up with for sex are known as “Bulls”. I have several Bulls. Saturday night we went to the party with two of our “regulars” – Tony and Ralph. Robert was driving and stopped to pick-up both men at Tony’s apartment. We have drifted into a relationship with Tony where he was basically dominant. Robert did not necessarily like to take the back seat butt lately did not seem to have the balls to reign in Tony’s domination of me or want to risk disappointing me by putting his foot down. Tony was actually an old friend of Roberts, who Robert recruited a number of years ago to fuck me while Robert got to watch. I never really liked Tony -- till he fucked me the very first time – I found his sexual prowess made up for his domineering, ‘superior’, arrogant attitude. In a way, I ‘’fell in lust” with the intense nature of his love making and the way he was able to satisfy my deep craving for sex. Once I developed a need for his sexual powers; he very skillfully took advantage of Robert and me! In truth, I became his virtual sex slave – he was able to turn me on so completely – make me orgasm so profoundly – I did not want to risk losing those intense sexual feelings. I did not want to risk not being in touch with ALL of my sexuality. As unlikely as it seemed Tony held the key to my complete sexual satisfaction. I ended up doing sexual things for Tony that I had not done even for my husband.

The first thing Tony did when we stopped at his house was to tell me to switch seats! He ordered me to move from the passenger front to the back seat of our SUV with him and Ralph. Robert fumed over Tony’s ‘orders’ but said nothing! I joined Tony and Ralph in the rear seat. From that point on Tony basically ignored Robert, only having eyes for me and letting Robert chauffer us to the party. Tony teased me and flattered me, He had me open my coat and made a big deal about how sexy my party dress was. He complemented my Boobs again and again. Finally looking into my eyes, Tony kissed me before our car made it to the end of the block. He told Robert again and again – “Robert – Dee Dee’s TITTIES look great in this dress – she is going to be a big hit at the party!”

Ralph did not waste anytime and kissed me as well. I couldn’t help myself -- I allowed both their hands to roam all over the front of my halter dress – playing with and squezzzing my Breasts! Tony un-did the halter tie and pulled the top of my dress down exposing my Big Boobs to their hot stares and grabby hands before we even turned onto Division Street!

I didn’t resist. I gave them tongue. I moaned and whimpered as they squezzzed my breasts -- kissing Tony, than Ralph; Ralph - than Tony. To be honest I kind of forgot about Robert -- they were both showing my Titties so much attention! I heard Tony say to Robert …
“ Don’t be looking back here so much Robert! Keep your eyes on the road! We will make sure we take care of your little wife’s BIG TITS!”

If Robert answered I did not hear. I was suddenly ALL into making out! Ralph had slipped a hand up my dress, along my thigh and slowly spread my legs as he took turns kissing my lips and kissing my TITS. Ralph rubbed the front of my thong and I let out a long involuntary groan. He moved my thong aside and started to rub my pussy lips. I whimpered my approval … closing my eyes.

I heard Tony undo his pants zipper and belt buckle. As Ralph began to finger fuck my wet pussy – Tony pulled my head into his lap! There was nothing subtle about Tony – as he pulled my head down by his exposed cock -- He said loudly: “SUCK TONY’S DICK – Dee Dee – Suck it!” Right then I wasn’t thinking about Robert butt I was sure he had to heard Tony order me to suck his cock. I’m not sure what Robert’s reaction was butt it did not matter -- I did as my Bull ordered me! I opened my mouth and allowed him to push his hard, hard cock into my mouth! I sucked his cock. I tongued it. My CSL moved up and down his shaft. I kissed his cock, sucked it. Slurped. Moaned. I squezzzed his cock again and again with my hands and stroked it's shaft. Ran my mouth up and down his shaft. I tasted Tony’s pre-cum as Robert pulled-up in front of the loft building where the party was going on to be held.

Dam Robert your wife still gives the best head of any sl*t I know” … Tony exclaimed “listen man I want to cum in your little b*tches mouth before we go inside -- so pull around into the alley will you!??” I was concentrating on sucking Tony’s nine inches of cock. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to swallow his cum. I didn’t pay much attention to Robert’s answer butt I think he objected to parking in the alley. All I remember is Tony telling him to “shut the fuck up and park!” Just at that moment Ralph pulled his cock out of his pants and placed my hand on his eight inches of man meat. I instantly began to stroke his cock; as I sucked and slurped and moved my mouth over Tony’s cock!

Tony came. In my mouth, I remember his cum tasted salty and from traces of olive oil. He held my head onto his cock as it coughed up its cum into my mouth. I gagged a little butt I swallowed it. Tony kissed me and I realized we were now parked in the ally. I didn’t realize I had tasted my first cum of the night just 18 minutes after we stopped for Tony!

I was stroking Ralph’s cock as I looked up and saw Robert was turned toward us and watching my two bulls having sex with me. I smiled at him; my lipstick destroyed and cum leaking out of my mouth and running down my chin in not just one stream butt two! Ralph abruptly broke Robert and my eye contact -- as he jerky me around so the back of my head was in Tony’s lap and my butt was on the car seat. Ralph spread my legs wide so they touched the top of the seats -- garters and stockings on full display. He moved between them and shoved his cock in me. My pussy was so wet that he was able to shove his entire eight inches of pulsating Cock in me with the first down stroke! He bumped my cervix with his cock head. I did not whimper – I GROANED! I grunted – “Fuck me…. Fuck me Baby!” Ralph was all about fucking me; He ravaged me as I begged for more, more!

Ralph fucked me, my eyes shut, salvia and cum leaking from my open lips. I began to fuck back, groaning, moaning with lusty pleasure ignoring my Robert again but vaguely aware he had reached back and was squeezing my heaving breasts and pinching my nipples. It did not take Ralph long to cum in me. I orgasmed hard on the car seat! I grabbed a hold of Robert’s hand as I convulsed with ecstasy.

Very slowly I managed to sit up. I tried to regain my composure. I calmed my rapid breathing. Began to re-dress myself as Robert, Tony and Ralph argued again! This time over whether Robert could park in the alley. Ralph decided to get out and go ask the bouncer/doorman where we could park. I finally sat up straight and used the rear view mirror to touch up my make-up and lipstick. Ralph came back and said he slipped the bouncer $20 … so we could park right where we were.

I got out of the car with my three party dates. I was still smoothing out my crumbled halter dress. Ralph had opened a bottle of Champaign out of the back of our SUV and handed me a plastic cup full of bubbly. We waited a moment for Robert and Tony to finish another argument. I soon realized they were arguing about me sexing one of them! Robert had wanted to linger in the car and get a blow job from me. Tony and Ralph wanted to get into the party! I sipped on the Champaign, shivering from the cool air as we stood in the dimly lighted alley! They argued for another 90 seconds. Finally Tony -- throwing his windbreaker down on the cement alley in front of Robert -- said to me… “ Dee Dee get on your knees and suck your Robert off so he doesn’t whine all night – OK?!?”

I was a little taken aback, we were in a dim ally but we were still out in the public! I glanced up and down the alley to see how exposed we were and seeing no one I obeyed Tony. I sank to my knees in front of My Husband Robert. I took his cuckold cock out of his pants, closed my eyes and sucked him off – hard, deep, and good!! I had an advantage; I knew how to treat that Cock! At one point I sensed even with my eyes closed that there was a flash of car headlights on us butt by then I was into my cock sucking and chose to ignore it.

The bouncer came over and watched me suck my husband for a few minutes. Robert came, I swallowed. The bouncer announced he wanted a blowjob! At Tony’s suggestion I stayed on my knees and sucked the bouncer off as well! I didn’t object to sucking the stranger in the ally because I knew how much a bouncer could be of help when it was 4AM and we were all tipsy! LOL!

When the bouncer cummmed, I finally got to stand up. It felt good to get off my knees and wipe the cum from my face! I re-applied my lipstick for the third time! Like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz – I headed into the party with my three dates! My own Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man!

Want to know how the ‘Cuckold Party’ went?

Write me and ask! Blush! Dee
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dee Dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 02:15 AM

Default mmmmm

Wow Babe u got me hard and stroking, wishing u were giving me a blow job xxxx
The Following User Says Thank You to skipper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Talking Would I miss this??

You know I'm there Wildthing. Put me on the list of; fantasy girl lovers that have to know. You know who loves you all over,inside and out,Chuck.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:57 PM

Red face Thanks Chuck

Thanks Chuck! You are always my biggest Fan ! Thank you baby dee dee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dee Dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2009, 06:49 AM

Read all your story...........honey, you make me hard and stroking my big hard dick immaging to put it into your mouth till you can taste my juice!!!
Please....more story??
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 PM

Thanks for posting. I love cuckolding! I’ve been the bull for three couples and that was enjoyable. Each couple had a different dynamic that was fun to take note of. And on the other side of the coin, my ex-GF and I agreed that she should have as much fun as she wanted during her week long trip to Vegas while I remained celibate at home. I know it’s unusual to be a switch in the cuckold/hot wife lifestyle, but every experience was great.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Run19 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s