uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-10-2017, 06:01 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Wife banging her boss

Years ago when I was married to my first wife, we had a rough patch and split up. We married too young, she was a virgin, and she thought she was missing out on a lot of "life" as she put it. Simply put, her wild side was blossoming. From what I heard, she went on a fucking spree for a while, making up for lost time.

She eventually moved in with some guy with a lot of money, but he was a real jackass, and that didn't last. After that she came crawling back, and we gave it another go. But things were different, mainly because I knew I could never trust her to be faithful. And while she was with that guy she developed a taste for the finer things in life, and I was just struggling to get by, and we were short on cash.

It was clear that we both knew it was just a matter of time before we would go our separate ways permanently. We always had great sex, but when she came back she was like a different woman, sex was even better. she was less inhibited and had no problem suggesting kinkier things and more vocal in bed. Sex was never the issue in our troubles.

She had gotten a job at a small construction company working in the office as secretary-office manager. After she had been working there for a while, I met the happily-married-with-kids owner and said to myself, this guy could be a leading-man in films. Handsome, well built and great personality. uh oh, not good.

The wife was no slouch either, pretty, blonde, curvy body but not fat, with nice full C-cup tits that she was always very proud of, and always dressed to accent them. After working there for a while, I noticed that she was spending more time getting ready for work and was dressing a little sexier for work than she had been, or needed to be. uh oh!

Then she started coming home late from work now and then. Telling me she had extra work to catch up on, and she's getting paid extra for it and we could use the cash. uh oh. Then regularly on Friday's, always very late, saying she was been going out after work for happy hour with the office staff and an occasional customer. But there is only the boss, her, and a married nerdy salesman working in the office. And, after the late days at work, she is super horny and dripping wet! uh oh!

One evening after one of her late days at the office, we were relaxing in bed after fucking. While smiling and playfully tweaking a nipple, I just said to her outright: "you're fucking Bill aren't you" She got all defensive and answered, "No! well, OK, we have fooled around a little, and well, uh, yes, were fooling around and got carried away, so yes, but not always".... "not always Bill? Then who else?" she said "No, no! I meant I've only been with Bill a few times." To divert from the subject, she went on about what a nice guy he is, and his wife is always busy with the kids and she has no time for him.

And she also said that Bill is really good to her, gave her a raise, and has been buying her nice things. I ask what things? She said for instance, all the nice new lingerie she had, Bill has gotten her. I said that I was puzzled because I haven't seen any new lingerie except a nice new bra and panty set. Well, she said she actually kept it all at the office. WTF? I was in shock, thinking this is too much information! I blurted out "how long has this been going on?" She just said a while.... and left it at that.

Meanwhile, she is slowly stroking my cock while telling me all this. And I'm thinking about her at work, the lingerie and what is going on there, I'm imagining this guy fucking her three times a day, and I am getting hard again. She knew she had me there when I demanded that she tell me more, as she's stroking me faster and I'm responding to her silky touch.

She was teasing me now with the details, and began saying how that after work when the office was closed and everyone was gone, she would model the lingerie he had gotten for her, some of it tasteful some very sl*tty. I ask where the keeps the lingerie in the office, and she said that Bill had dedicated a locked closet in the office for her lingerie and toys. "Toys?" I ask.... there was no reply.

By now she had slowly rolled me on my back and has climbed on top of me and eased her juicy pussy down on my cock, slowly riding me, telling me that after modeling lingerie, Bill then fucked her silly on his desk and the sofa in his office. I am confused by my reaction, or lack of reaction, but my mental picture of her fucking this guy over-rode any jealousy I might have had. I wanted to know more! But then she stopped talking and started bouncing on me harder and faster, finally exploding into an intense orgasm.

Lying there, she kissed my deeply and told me how much she loved me, especially because I was so understanding. I'm thinking to myself that I never said I condoned any of this! I guess my cock getting rock hard in the midst of it all spoke volumes. Somehow without saying a word, I just agreed to share my wife with another guy. And was thinking that I could learn to like this very unorthodox arrangement.

But like we figured, within a year we split for good. I still miss that little tramp, she was a sweetheart.

I have to think this must be a common situation. Anyone else's wife been banging the boss for fun and "benefits"?

Last edited by stevezr1; 05-10-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:24 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default More of the wife banging the boss

After the revelation that my wife was having an on-the-job affair with her middle aged and fit boss, things went on like this for some months, with the situation steadily escalating. I had mixed feelings for sure, but she claimed she was still "in love with me" as she put it, and sex was great so I just accepted it as life as usual. I even got used to getting what was obviously sloppy seconds from time to time.
I never actually asked, but it became clear from the things she said that Bill knew that I was aware of the affair. She said he was surprised and relieved that I had accepted the situation. At that point she was making double the money as when she started less than six months earlier. Once Bill knew of my acceptance of their affair, he began showering her with all kinds of gifts she could bring home and even a new company car for her to use. Then she came home one day and said that Bill put our cellphones under the company's account. That little benefit made me feel really strange because it was directed not only at her, but also to me.
Then he even sent home some expensive electronic items for me that I was wanting, but couldn't afford. That was even weirder. I felt like a pimp getting paid. Or like we're a big happy family, and he is my rich uncle who is, by-the-way, fucking my wife. Either way, I was now totally complicit in their affair. But I was reaping the benefits and had even got used to being in Bill's company when I needed to stop at the office once in a while.
Bill even invited us both out to dinner with him on a few occasions. It was a little awkward when we sat it a booth at one restaurant, and it was like who sits next to or across from my wife, him or me. Of course Bill wouldn't hear of me paying for anything. We always had nice time, but we never talked about the arrangement or their intimacy, and I always left the restaurant with the wife.
Then one evening, again after we had great sex, she was going on about how much she loves and craves her orgasms and that it obviously take two men to satisfy her. I agreed, but was waiting, because I knew this was going somewhere. Then she said that what if, just a possibility, that we could all get together sometime. There was no doubt; she was not talking about a barbecue.
Whoa, I said, I don't know, that's a big weird step! She said it was just a thought. I needed to ask if this was something she and Bill had discussed, and she said that yes, but just briefly. I asked if this was her idea or Bill's. She was evasive and just said that it was discussed. I then needed to ask if Bill was in any degree, bi-sexual. She laughed and said there was no chance of that! That if anything did develop, it was her intention to have the full attention of two men, without other distractions!
A few days later, she came home from work late, which means she spent time with Bill. She seemed especially excited, and said that if it was good with me, Bill would reserve a suite at a local hotel for one day the following week. And if I could get the afternoon off from work, we could all have a nice lunch and go the hotel. I was apprehensive to say the least, sharing the wife with one other guy had become the norm, but together at the same time is a whole other thing. But I told her to set it up, that I was sure I could get any afternoon off work.
The following Wednesday we met, and since the hotel had a decent restaurant, we joined Bill there and we all had a nice lunch and a few drinks each. When we got to the room, I sensed an awkward situation developing. But since I had just came from my job that left me a little sweaty, I said that I needed to take a shower. When I came out of the shower I thought that if I just walked out naked while drying myself it would get things going. I felt a little odd since my cock was already half hard, anticipating what waited.
There was no need to worry about any of that. They were both lying on the huge bed on their backs, also totally naked. They announced that they had been waiting for me. But I guess they were a little impatient, because my wife was slowly stroking his hard cock. I learned something right then than I wondered about but was never discussed. And that was that Bill's cock was probably as long as mine, about 7 inches, but was quite a bit fatter.
The moment I climbed on the bed with them, the pace picked up fast, my wife immediately rolled over onto all fours and took Bill's cock in her mouth with her ass in the air slowly gyrating. Apparently an invitation, I caressed and kissed her ass cheeks, gave it a playful smack and slipped a finger between her generous, luscious lips and found a hot, juicy pussy wiggling to meet my touch. That was it, foreplay was done before it started, and I slid my cock in her pussy and started slowly pumping in and out. I might have reached around to grab her big tits but Bill was already busy doing that.
I was pumping faster and faster and soon she stopped sucking Bill's cock raised her head and pounded back at me in rhythm, and was concentrating on her soon coming orgasm. And yes, it was an intense orgasm for her, and that shot me over the top, pumping her full of cum as she was slowing down her thrusts. With that she tumbled down onto the bed lying face up, and I rolled over along her leaving her between Bill and I and she just said "thank you guys, that was the best!"
After savoring the moment and catching her breath it was obvious Bill was still rock hard and needed some relief. She leaned over toward him and started sucking his cock again. I wasn't long before she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide inviting Bill to get sloppy seconds for a change. Bill started slamming her immediately and brought her to another intense orgasm. I felt I should have reached over to caress her tits and nipples, but I was just so was mesmerized with what I was seeing, my beautiful wife getting pounded by another guy. Not to mention that it didn't look she any help in cumming again.
This went on all evening with Bill and me cumming at least one more time each, and for her, many more orgasms. Finally Bill said that he had to get back home to his family, so he took a shower, declining my wife's offer to help him. He quickly got dressed and left us alone. We talked about a little about our feelings of the evening, but quickly fell asleep, both of us being exhausted.
At that moment, I think we loved each other more than ever. But as was said earlier, each of us knew we'd never stay together as couple. My wife had this need to expand her horizons far beyond anything that a simply guy like me could ever offer.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s