Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2017, 02:16 PM

Thanked 1,186 Times in 58 Posts
Default My wife's affair

My wife was a virgin when she married me. We have been married 24 years, have 4 kids and she's never been with another man sexually with the one exception told below. It happened in our 2nd and 3rd years of marraige and I did not find out about it until our 11th year of marraige. Over the last 13 years this is what she has shared with me. A true accounting is below:

When my wife was 20 years old she got a receptionist job at a dentist office. The dentist is a friend of her Dads and her Dad helped her get the job. She worked there two years very uneventfully and the dentist was kind and professional with her. We were dating during this period. We got married when she was 22 and had sex of course, it was great, she had a super tight blonde pussy, all was good.

Well after she was married her boss (the dentist) started acting more flirty with her, teasing her about the nasty things she must be doing as a newlywed, etc. Part of her job was to balance the next days appts after the office closed for the day so she was often there alone with the her boss. They naturally talked a lot and he began slowly telling her about his crummy marraige, how they were not happy etc. The dentist was in his 50's, married a long time with grown kids, with a very attractive brunette wife who was in the office a lot throughout the day, they seemed happy. There are Polaroids of my wife during this period on this site so you can see what she looks like, no need for me to describe.

Over the course of several months her boss got her sympathy and she began to feel sorry for him. He was very sweet but very flirty and very complimentary of her looks. Well one evening he told her he had not had sex in 3 years and was desperate for a woman's touch. He made a pass at my wife, she pulled away from his embrace and he started begging her for a hug and some kisses, just to get him motivated to try again with his wife. She felt sorry for him as he was crying and she hugged him. He held her tight and begged to kiss her "just to feel a woman again" and she let him start kissing her neck and he moved to her mouth and they started full on kissing. He was a handsome man for his age and in good shape.

I should add that both my wife and I and my in laws were his patients and her dad knew him for 30 years.

Those make out sessions continued for 2 or 3 evenings until the week ended, his office was not open on weekends.

Well the next week they started up again, she just could not tell him no, and it turned her on that this highly educated, older man was crazy for her. That second week he moved her hand to his crotch while they made out and she rubbed him through his dress slacks. She did notice his erection felt bigger than mine. He whined about blue balls and asked her to jack him off. As she was saying she did not want to do that, he stood up and dropped his pants in front of her, with his fully erect penis flopping out. She said she covered her eyes and looked away, at which point he grabbed one of her wrists and put her hand on his dick and told her to please jack him off. She told me she jacked him off that first time without ever looking at him or his penis besides the flash she got when it popped up as he dropped his pants/underwear. He only lasted 1-2 minutes, she felt his cum pulse out hard, she heard the cum hit the carpet (they were in his private office with the door shut and locked after closing. She was sitting in a chair while he stood. He told her thank you, she let go of his penis, stood and ran to the bathroom, washed cum off her hand and went home to me without seeing him or saying bye.

My penis is right at 7" erect and average/below average girth. She told me later she was shocked at how think his penis was when it popped out that first time, especially the head with was very large. She did not realize it at the time due to his erection but her boss was uncircumcised.

Nothing happened the rest of that week except he was nicer than ever to her. The third week he asked to be jacked off again after they kissed around some after work and she agreed to do it. She told me many years later she was curious about his cock and the excitement of this educated, handsome man asking her for favors was turning her on. He stripped totally nude for her, she stayed clothed. She estimated him to be an inch plus a little more longer than me, and "way thicker". It was this second jack off when she noticed all his foreskin and how it went all the way over his cock head plus some slack! She was sitting in a chair clothed while he stood with her jacking him. He came quickly again, 1-2 minutes and shot his first few spirts 3-4 feet, the rest oozing out on my wife's hand and the floor. She had been smart enough to point his cock away from her before he came. This time he asked her to clean up his cock with a tissue he handed her and she did. He also asked her to clean up his cum from the floor with tissues while he finished up some work and she did.

I need to get back to work, to be continued. Questions or comments are welcomed, this event is not painful for us any longer and we have a wonderful marraige!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:30 PM

Default Continued

For the next couple weeks my young wife continued to jack her boss off daily Monday through Friday. The pattern was they would wait until everyone left the office, go to his private office, lock the door, make out, he would strip, she would jack him on the carpet then clean up after him. He never attempted to touch her breasts, ass or pussy.

She estimates she had masturbated him 10-12 times when he asked her, mid jacking off, to lick his cock head with her tongue. She attempted to resist but he started his begging and she licked him a little bit which made him cum pretty fast, like usual on the floor. During this time she was starting to feel guilty with me at home, but excited with him and the control she had on his ejaculations. She said he always blasted the first 2-3 shots then the rest would be thicker and ooze out. After that licking he got more aggressive with his licking requests to the point that she gave him 2-3 full blow jobs with him warning her before he came and her finishing him on the floor. At least one of those happened during work hours before I came into the office for a six month cleaning!

At some point she told him they had to stop and she felt like she was cheating on me and she did not want to do that. He begged, pleaded, and then offered a compromise. If she would pose for some nude photos for him he could use those to jack off to and they could stop having contact. He said he would also give her a $3/hr raise (that was a lot back then and I was in college full time so this was really tempting to her, plus getting to stop the sexual contact. She made him promise that the photos would be for his use only and he would never show anyone. The internet was in its infancy then and no one heard the term viral yet and digital cameras were not a common thing. We did not even have internet service in our apartment at that time or a pc.

So she agreed to pose for a few pics for him. The next evening he had her remove her skirt, jacket and blouse and pose for him in her panties bra and heels in his private office. He was using a nice 35mm camera. He stripped nude while he took the pics. My wife told me he was rock hard and she could see his cock pulsing. She removed first her panties at his request, then her bra, him photographing the entire time having her pose in non obscene playboy type pics (no leg spreading, etc). He had her pose on his desk then asked her to go to one of the exam rooms for a few pics. She was wearing only her heels now at his request. He had her pose over the various equipment and made lots of comments about her blonde pussy hair. He then sat in the exam chair and asked for one last blow job with her nude. She made him promise this was it for sexual contact and he agreed. This was the first time he touched her body, as she was bent over giving him head he felt her breasts and squeezed her ass. He did not try to touch her pussy. He warned her before cumming and he blew his load with her jacking all over his chest, his own chin, the chair and the floor. A small shot landed on her thigh. He asked her to clean him up with paper towels and she did. He left the exam room telling her to make sure all his cum was cleaned up. She cleaned up and walked nude back to his office where he was dressed and leaving, he told her to lock up the office and left her standing nude in his office in just heels.

To be continued..
Old 05-04-2017, 11:39 PM

Default Continued part 2

For the next couple weeks things were back to normal, he came through with the raise, he treated her professionally and made no flirtatious moves towards her. Then one evening as they were closing up, he called her back to his office. She walked in and he closed the door behind her. He started removing his clothing telling her he was so horny for her and he had to have her attention. She started to leave and that's when he did the only really openly threatening thing she can remember, he said flat out if she did not help him her parents and myself would end up with copies of the pictures. She remembers him saying it in a flat monotone cold voice. This is also the only time my wife remembers crying in front of him, asking him to please let her out of this situation. He just told her they were in it together and she needed to strip for him to keep the secret.

She stripped out of her clothes, knowing he already saw her naked and had pics to boot. She could see how hard he was and knew she could make him cum fast so her plan (she says) was to get him off and get out of this tonight, and regroup later to figure how to get out of this affair. He sat on the edge of his desk and she got on her knees giving him a blow job. After a minute or two he walked her over to one of the chairs in his office, he sat down and had her give him head there. He asked her to stop, she looked up, he pulled/pushed her to her feet, spun her around (him still seated) and asked her to sit down on his dick. She asked him if he meant have sex with him and he told her it was time. She remembers telling him she did not want to cheat on me and he laughed and said something about all those blowjobs are cheating (he had made the case before that oral sex was not really cheating). He then pulled her down with one arm around her waist/hip area and the other hand holding up his erect penis. He told her he would only put it in a little as he just had to feel her pussy. She was admittedly wet from the dick sucking and says she's not sure why she complied. He pushed her down onto his cock head, entering her pussy. He told her she could control how far in it went. This gave her some control over the situation so she started riding him with only a couple inches inside her. It helped that she was facing away from him so she did not have to look at him. She says she does not really remember if it felt good or not but she did recognize that he was stretching her pussy more than I did. After about a minute he asked if she was on the pill. She froze and freaked, she was not on the pill, we just used the pullout method, and she had not even thought that he might get her pregnant. She tried lifting off but he held her hips and told her not to worry he's a "doctor" and he will pull out before he cums. She specifically recalls him slapping her ass hard at that moment and telling her to get going again. She started riding again not taking him very deep and in only another minute he told her he was about to cum. She got off him and jacked him off, him cumming immediately and very hard, almost as hard as the first couple times she jacked him off months ago. Like usual, he totally turned off the sexuality at that point, had her clean him and his office up, and they left for the night.

To be continued...
Old 05-05-2017, 12:00 AM

I enjoyed reading your story here, for most of it your wife seemed to be a willing participant but when he threatened to reveal her pictures to family I felt bad for her. I can't stand people who use a position of authority to coerce anyone into something they are not into.

Still enjoying your story and hope to read more of it. I am glad you both are good with it and it did not cause you any issues.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 12:58 AM

When I was young and first married I had an affair on my husband and regretted it for years being afraid to tell him about it. I finally had to come clean and we dealt with it and are now over it. We did see a marriage therapist to talk through it and that was probably a very positive step for us. He is actually the one who suggested I post about it here.

This actually happened before we were married and we were engaged to be married. I was basically living with him at the time and he also had a room mate named Phil that was set to move out before we got married. Phil was a renegade type, a drifter and idealist. Drastically opposite of my husband and it is amazing they were friends.

One Saturday I am at my husband's place and wearing only a pair of daisy duke type shorts and a tube top with no bar or panties. It was hot and he only had a window air conditioner at the time. Around noon his work called and my husband always being the responsible type got dressed and left to work a shift saying he would be home by midnight and the overtime would really help with the wedding. I was mad and let him know it. Phil got up around 3 as usual and I was in the living room drinking beer. I always knew Phil liked me and he offered me a shot (which meant a turn at his bottle) of his whiskey. I initially said no but ended up saying yes as Phil stood drinking from the fifth clad only on a pair of boxers that sat very low on his hips. After several more swigs from his bottle I was feeling very turned on seeing Phil. He had a thin build and a V shape from his stomach down his hips and his boxers sat just above his pubic cock me a full view of his thick pubic hair. the shots quickly turned into a game of quarters as we listed to old vinyl albums of AC/DC and Bon Jovi on the turntable.

As our game continued I was getting drunk and Phil had moved to kiss me several times with me turning my head telling him "I can't." as he kissed my neck and cheek. finally, we were both pretty buzzed as he put on Pink Floyd's album the wall. I finally returned Phil's kisses and let him pull my top off as we sat drinking again from the bottle and smoking together. I could not help myself and reached inside the waistband of Phil's boxers and rubbed his very nice cock which was rock hard. Finally I again stopped and told him I couldn't do this and that it wasn't right.

A little later I went into pee and Phil stood at the doorway now naked as I sat on the pot and got up. When we went back to the blanket on the floor of the living room Phil started to pull my shorts off. I told him it was not right and he brought up that he had already seen me without my pants on and at the time it made perfect sense and I let him pull my bottoms off leaving us both naked on the blanket as we sat, drinking, smoking and listening to music. Well, the kissing continued and soon we were both laying naked and we ended up having sex. Afterward I was so buzzed I ended up walking into the bedroom and passing out on the bed still naked.

My husband came home in the middle of the night and lay next to me. He was very happy that I was naked and said he was sorry for leaving me all day. He was horny and started fingering my pussy and could not believe how "wet" I was and ended up fucking me twice that night. The next day I had a huge hickey on my tit and on my neck and my fiance said he could not believe he did that and didn't remember sucking me so hard. I felt bad and knew he didn't do it but never told him about what had happened.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:02 AM

Default Continued

I should start by noting that her sex with me did not slow down during this affair, we were still going at it daily like newly married couples do. She did buy a Polaroid during this time and have me start taking pics of her (which of course I was happy to oblige) since then we have always taken photos and vids throughout our marraige. I was a full time student working hard on a lucrative degree and distracted by that most of the time. We now refer to this time as I was working for a degree while my wife was working for the man for a paycheck lol.

The next few times they had sex was the same pattern, after work, his office, both nude (except he ALWAYS made her keep her heels on) blowjob, then her riding him, ass facing him, in chair, turning around and jacking him for cum, her cleaning up nude while he dressed. He encouraged her to take him deeper and deeper at her pleasure and she remembers being able to take him all the way in within a week or so.

A couple things that were consistent throughout the affair: he only spoke during sex to tell her what to do, changing positions and such. He never complimented her during sex or talked dirty. He never said he loved her. He never talked about their sex when they were not engaged in it.

The affair went on for 18 more months. Here are some of the highlights she remembers. He did not have a lot of stamina, he could never fuck for more than 3-5 minutes max before ejaculating, although he could extend it by having her give him head in between penetrations (he taught her to like pussy to mouth). He could never cum twice although he did fuck her after cumming a few times but not to another ejaculation. He took her to 3, 3-5 day conferences during the affair, fucking her like crazy on each trip, always booking adjoining rooms. Once he did her in a hotel hot tub while one of his buddies got a blow job from his hygienist at the same time in the hot tub. They did it in a hotel swimming pool. She never orgasmed with him because he did not last long enough and he never asked about her needs. She did grow to enjoy his large cock while it was pumping her. His office had 3 hygienists, two techs and my wife as employees, all young females. One evening he was fucking my wife doggie over his desk and they forgot to lock the door. One of the hygienists walked in on them. My wife said they both froze and looked at her, she was staring at them wide eyed, my wife said "I'm sorry!" the hygienist said "me too!", and shut the door quickly. To my wife's knowledge not a word was ever said about it. He came inside her twice, he said accidentally but he did not even try to pull out, he came in her deep and held her close while she tried to pull away. She did not get pregnant. She said the most awkward times were when I or her parents came in for appts.

It all ended when I entered graduate school in a city three hours away and we moved. She said he fucked her hard the last two weeks she was there. She told me about the affair 8 years later after we attended his funeral. There was some pain but honestly it's something that really turned me on too.

If you have specific questions let us know the hotter the better!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:43 AM

Default More info

My wife said to add:

He never once offered or gave her oral sex. He was a shooter, his first 2-3 shots of cum always went 2-4 feet depending on excitement level, resulting in her catching cum to the face and hair quite often. He enjoyed watching her get it out of her hair very much. He really relished in cum cleanup, and always had her do it nude while he dressed. He only came in her mouth a couple of times, she always spit/ drooled it out. She gave him a blowjob in his car at the mall once when they were getting office decorating supplies for holidays.

Feel free to comment or ask questions
Old 05-05-2017, 10:11 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Do you guys use her telling you the stories of her times with him as a form of fore-play or a turn-on for sex now?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 10:24 AM

Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Do you guys use her telling you the stories of her times with him as a form of fore-play or a turn-on for sex now?
Yes we do! It turns me on to think of my young wife being used by her boss! I think the fact that so much time had passed helped and that he was dead as well. Also she quit working after we had our first kid in year 8 of our marraige so I don't have to worry about bosses anymore. Seriously though my wife is very sweet and we are completely devoted to each other, we are best buddies, lovers and soul mates!

One thing that drives us crazy is not knowing what happened to the pictures. There were others taken in addition to the first set with her in more penthouse/hustler type poses. He passed unexpectedly so who knows where the pics are!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:55 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

She's hot as hell!
I think I prefer her now to her younger pics!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143