uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2017, 03:08 PM

Default Not quite the right angle: sneak peeks that got away

It's always great to reminisce about great voyeur views we've pulled off. But there's also the ones that got away, or that we're still trying to sneak in. Share yours!

1. My boss is a really beautiful, fit blonde in her mid-40s. She's taken good care of herself and she knows it, so she always wears skirts and dresses that show a lot of leg. For almost four years I've been trying to get a good view of her panties, but it's been tough to pull off without being too obvious. I almost pulled it off just now during a quick meeting in her office, but she moved too fast. She's wearing a really cute denim mini-dress today and if she'd just sat down a little slower, I would've been able to see everything. Was still nice seeing her lovely thighs.

2. Back in grad school, one of my professors was a cute Asian American lady who always wore tiny skirts. She'd sit on a table at the front of the room during discussions. She was always juuuust careful enough that I never got to see what panties she was wearing. The one that got away, I guess.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cornlord2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 02:11 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default This might count here

Back when I was 16 I took guitar lessons at a guys house,he was in his 50's and was married to his second wife Karen who was in her early 20's,a short chunky lady with big boobs,I would sit on the couch and Mike would sit across from me and go over a riff or cords and I would do the same,Karen would say I'll shower sometimes,I was on the couch and could see down the hall,Mike faced me,acouple of times Karen would take a shower come out of the bath look down the hall at me with a towel or panties and a bra,I never cared about that at all,one day I was sitting there and Karen looked out and across from the bathroom door was the washer and dryer where she would fold clothes,well that day she looked out and I could see her well,the bathroom was pass the kitchen in a manufactured home,trailer,,about 20 feet from me,she stepped out and had no bra on,topless,looked at me and folded clothers,faced me and I'm trying to play a guitar,have you ever been 16 playing a guitar and and had a topless lady facing you,,,I messed up the riff,Mike got pissed but I seen his wifes tits and he never knew it,,,That was the first tits I ever seen...seen many since then...
Old 01-20-2017, 11:29 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Teacher Nearly Downblouse

This isn’t the same because it wasn’t a disappointment. I didn’t see any nudity by my terms, but it was a really exhilarating voyeur experience at the time, a great memory for years to come.

In high school, I had an English teacher, Mrs. M, that was gorgeous. Extremely tall, slender, with full dark brown shoulder-length hair. Small breasts but overall just a stunning figure. Married but no kids. Exuded class and grace. Could’ve been a model in that time - nearly all of the models were tall and slender with small breasts then. In fact, that year I found an ad in a magazine of a woman modeling a tiny strapless bikini, who was nearly a double for her, and I kept the picture for wanking purposes for a while.

One day late in the year we were working on some writing project in class. Mrs. M was wearing a light-colored dress that scooped down a fair bit - not sure how to describe it but it wasn't low cut, just cut away from her neck, barely covering her bra straps. When she was standing, nothing looked amiss. But once she was standing on a right angle to me over a table, and we were trying to find a specific report in a pile of papers on the table. Mrs. M leaned over. Her scooping top fell away from her chest and gapped wide open, as I stood next to her, peering into her dress from two feet away, my face practically burrowed in her dress. I could see her entire white bra – the straps, both cups. I was on her left, and her bra cup was falling away from her small right breast. I could see NEARLY all of it, her pale breast, inside her bra. I could see where the breast was getting pointed near the end, so her nipple was JUST out of view. If she’d had large areolas I would have seen some.

I wasn’t too subtle. You reach that point of no return where you almost don’t care if you get caught, the reward is worth the risk. I just glared in, soaking up the view for perhaps twenty or thirty seconds or so, memorizing her chest leading up to her cleavage, the color and texture of her flesh, the shape of it, the slight jiggle of it as she searched through the paper we were both supposed to be looking for.

So that was it. I’ve seen nipples inside bras in downblouses, but this wasn’t one of them. I couldn't count it as "seeing her tit" because there was no nipples exposed. But I got to see so much of her breast, and I had lusted after her and studied the body of this ADULT WOMAN nearly the whole year, that I felt I knew what she would look like topless.

There is another thread here about teachers, where I tell about the time, later, that I DID see a teacher’s nipple. But this near-miss was my favorite look at a teacher, because I knew her better and lusted after her and fantasized about her so much.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanked 9,782 Times in 423 Posts

I'm sure we all have lots of these--one that just popped into my head happened many years ago. At the end of the day I had walked with a co-worker to her car. She was fairly petite and definitely small-breasted. Although I hadn't planned anything other than good manners, I had a nearly-perfect set up. She was wearing a blouse that had the top button or two undone and I noticed that it gapped open as she got in her car. At that point I walked closer for a look--and she put on her seat belt!! We talked for a few minutes while I was standing in a perfect spot looking down at her, and not once did that seat belt let her blouse open up. If only I'd been closer when she got in the car!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Oldbuckeye, why but why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbuckeye View Post
I'm sure we all have lots of these--one that just popped into my head happened many years ago. At the end of the day I had walked with a co-worker to her car. She was fairly petite and definitely small-breasted. Although I hadn't planned anything other than good manners, I had a nearly-perfect set up. She was wearing a blouse that had the top button or two undone and I noticed that it gapped open as she got in her car. At that point I walked closer for a look--and she put on her seat belt!! We talked for a few minutes while I was standing in a perfect spot looking down at her, and not once did that seat belt let her blouse open up. If only I'd been closer when she got in the car!!!
Why were you such a gentleman. You should have asked her to open her blouse and show more just like this
Attached Thumbnails
040620 036.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 03:12 PM

Thanked 9,782 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Why were you such a gentleman. You should have asked her to open her blouse and show more just like this

aaanndd--that would've been a great way to get fired

nice photo--but I think the side angle I had would've shown some breast and nipple and not just bra lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbuckeye View Post
aaanndd--that would've been a great way to get fired

nice photo--but I think the side angle I had would've shown some breast and nipple and not just bra lol
you mean like this? She has very small breasts and a long hard nipple
Attached Thumbnails
040620 039.jpg   090604 021.jpg  

090604 042.jpg   100513 0075.jpg  

040915 0183.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 01-21-2017 at 05:40 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 11:23 PM

Speaking of downblouse views, remembered another one. I had a really cute coworker who had danced ballet semi-professionally for years, so she was really slender and had nice small but firm breasts. She usually dressed pretty frumpy--slacks and sweaters sort of outfits. But one summer day we had the company picnic and she wore this really hot, tight sundress. I'd admired her firm ass and panty lines all day. As we I was walking to the picnic area, I could see that she was just about to bend down and grab a soda from the cooler. Her tits were small enough that I knew her sundress would drop down a bit and give me a perfect view. I was getting ready for the view of the day...

...and just then a work buddy said "Hey, can you help me unload some stuff from my car?" I couldn't just ignore him so I turned and nodded, and when I flipped back around it was too late--she'd already gotten her drink. Bastard.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cornlord2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 12:10 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default from the picture thread "I really tried hard,...but...."

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=133
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Just Happened Too Fast

It was there for me to see, but it was too quick. I was at my in-laws’ house for the weekend, and there were numerous other people there, including my wife’s older sister Kathy. Kathy had long blonde hair, was pretty, slender figure, and had several kids. I was walking down the hallway when Kathy was in the bathroom, showering, and her toddler daughter was outside the door and wanted her mommy. Most of the family was well-aware that the bathroom door lock could get stuck, so most people didn’t lock the door. Clearly Kathy didn’t, because her daughter opened the bathroom door.

Kathy was in the shower, which was to the right of the door, had pulled the shower curtain open, so was standing by the door naked. I was to the left of the door so I was looking right in at her – an ideal angle. But I looked in too late, and all I saw was a subliminal flash of flesh before the shower curtain got pulled shut. I was just too slow to make out any kind of detail at all. Perhaps one second longer and I could have focused on some body parts. Kathy remains the one SIL on that side of that family who I never got a good view of at least partially nude.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1