Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2021, 01:33 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 90 Posts
Default Massage Extras

I have been going to my usual massage therapist for 4 years. 100% totally legit. I have no interest in anything more...I am married after all.

I wretched my back on Saturday, and Sunday morning I was looking for a last second booking. Her clinic was closed Sundays, so I hit google and looked around for a place open on Sundays.

I found a place that offered direct bill to insurance, and open sundays, so perfect. I booked an online appointment with "Emma" and 2hrs later I was in.

I walked into the front door, and the place was gorgeous. Very asian themed, bamboo, waterfalls, soft soothing 'asian' music playing, such a wonderful looking place. I was greeted at the door, by the absolute cutest asian woman I have ever seen, who gestured for me to take off my shoes and offered me a pair of slippers.
She asked if I had an appointment in hardly understandable english, and I gave my name and said I booked online 2hrs before. She gestured to follow her, and took me to the room, which was superbly clean, but looked like an ordinary massage room. Communication was very tough, she barely spoke english, and I thought that was odd for someone to greet customers at the door, but she was super friendly, and made me feel very welcome, so I figured "hey, it's Sunday, you cant expect to have a fully staffed office c/w receptionist".

She told me to what sounded like, "Take everything off and get under this laying face down" as she pointed to a rolled up blanket on the table. Of course with her poor english, she could have been reciting a recipe for chocolate chip cookies for all I could understand. Surely she didn't mean everything, and so I undressed to my boxers as I usually do and climbed on the table, and unfolded the blanket....which turned out to be about a 2ft X 2ft blanket, and placed it to cover as much as my butt as possible.

She knocked and waited for my cue to enter, as per standard protocals, and asked me if I would prefer deep tissue or relaxation. I asked for a combo of both. Deep to start, relaxation at the end.

She replied "Deep tissue *cant understand a fair bit* walking on back *cant understand* ... I said "Ummm...yes thats fine"
She proceeded to climb on the table, and started walking on my back....Damn that felt good. she was so tiny, so it didnt hurt, but the way she curled her toes really got into where it hurt.

About 30 seconds in though, she stops, and feels my butt with her feet. "Shorts. Best works with off" (direct quote...so cute)
I was "uhhhh... I need to take my boxers off?"

"Yes, Works best with off" her reply.

She jumps down, more athletically than my finest hour, and holds the 2 x 2 blanket up and I take my shorts off.

She then gives me about a 15 minute treatment of walking up and down my back, and I swear I was 20 again with how good I felt.

She climbs down and says. "Ok, soft pressure" and works my neck, arms back, and I am feeling so good I can run a marathon. She works my legs, and hands go up under the draping more and more and are massaging my butt. Ok...this must be an asian thing, I am thinking. So I don't really care and think about anything nothing other than how much better my back is feeling. Then I start thinking, "you know I never filled out ANY intake forms AT ALL" but whatever, She cured me 100%
She continued to work my butt, and thighs and legs, and got far more inner cheek than outer cheek than my usual therapist ever did.

She then completely remove my towel. No warning or nothing. Never said a word, and gave me long full length strokes from my head, all the way down to me feet. Each stroke, got closer and closer to my center line, and sure enough one went right down my butt crack, across my starfish, taint, testicles and inner thighs down my leg.

WHOA! So that just happened.....surely an error.

Nope, as it happened or 5 more times. before she went across the centerline to the other side of my body.

She then re-applied the blanket and asked me to roll over.

She proceeded to give me the standard massage i am used to. Neck, arms, legs, and then she did a chest massage, which my old therapist never did. she rubbed down to my stomach, and then each carrass lower and lower until her fingers where going under the blanket with each pass, and she contacted my penis a few times, just sort of bumped it. She said "I am so sorry, so hard to see, sir" and she then removed my blanket again without warning. "See better now" she said. I was doing my damnest to think about baseball and not get hard, but I was failing.

"You want massage here?" she says pointing at my penis.

I believe what I replied was "bahhhhhhhhhjshdkfjskd;a"

I have no fucking idea what she did next exactly, but I am pretty sure she grew 4 extra arms as I felt hands everywhere. My balls, my cock, somehow my chest and legs too, and in utter embarrassment I blew my load after like 45 seconds. She then said "Very nice" got a towel and cleaned me up, and gave me another 15 minutes of regular massage like this is standard operating procedure..

I was charged standard rate of $80 ( which is $15 cheaper than my old therapist) and was able to submit my receipt to the insurance company.

My back feels great, my heart hurts a bit as I cheated on my wife, but I had ZERO intention of doing it...I just couldnt say no and stop it. No excuse I realize.

But ill be honest, i dont feel like i really cheated. There was no emotional attachment and all. It literally felt like she was working out a knot in my back, except it was a knot in my ball sack. I would honestly recommend her to my wife for the same thing, and I would not get a sexual thrill out of it. Just a happiness in knowing my wife would be in the same state of complete relaxation as I was.

This story is 100% factual. I have done my upmost to not over exaggerate any detail at all.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kar.tom69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample