uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

My wife had a family member with a huge house in Cali with a big pool. We would visit during our late teens and early twenties. We'd sneak beers out and swim at night, often ending up naked and fucking in the pool or in the pool house shower. She had a cousin who lived down there who would come spend a day or two with us. And we'd do the same, minus the skinny dipping. Just drinking by the pool and swimming. Until one night that changed. I guess we had drank the perfect amount that night and my wife, highly buzzed, all of a sudden emerges from the water at the ladder completely naked. She had removed her bikini without us knowing. She walks to the diving board and bounces a few times. Her big tits bouncing. Mostly visible from the poolhouse lights. Then she dives in. Her cousin and I give a big cheer. She surfaces and we're laughing. She then says something like "your turn". And I'm thinking she means me but she's looking at her cousin. She says "really? Are you sure" "do it!" So her cousin is removing her bikini under the water and reaches over the edge of the pool and the sound of her wet bathing suit slapping on the cement was enough to get things moving for me down below. So her cousin swims to the ladder and starts climbing out. I try to suppress how buzzed I am and mentally record everything I'm seeing. She's petite but has thick legs and a round ass which as this point is sexily maneuvering up the ladder. She holds her small tits and makes her way to the diving board and she's got a trimmed pussy. Can't see much more than pubic hair but her body is really nice. She jumps in. Then my wife makes me do it. I'm half hard which is fine. Makes my dick look nicer. So I climb out and walk to the diving board holding my package. I get on the board and my wife yells at me that I can't cover it up. So she's down with her cousin scoping out my cock. Hot. So I remove them and watch their eyes as they look at me. I jump in and we swim that way for a while. Drinking in the pool and having a good time. Occasionally my wife gets out and jumps off the board again. Then makes us do it. Happened three or four more times. Each time I'm trying to absorb what's happening for later, ahem, use. I had known her cousin for a few years at this point and had always wanted to see her naked. I couldn't believe my luck. Eventually it was time to head in. The girls both grab their bikinis and scurry into the poolhouse to shower. I watch them as they hold their tits leaving everything else on display jiggling on their way in there. I hear the shower go on and start wondering if it's ok for me to join. I walk into the poolhouse but the door is shut. So I wait a bit. Towel around my waste. Her cousin comes out fully dressed (lame!) and basically tells me I can go in there. My wife is still showering so I join her and we have a quick fuck. Which is good because I was about to explode.

I have two more stories from this pool. I'll post another time.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:13 PM

Second story.

The summer after the last story, we returned to the house for a couple weeks of sun and swimming. We arranged for a couple we were friends with to join us for a three day weekend. We'll call them F (him) and P (her). We basically just hung by the pool all day, and drank and partied at night. Lots of drinking games and stuff. The last night they were there I wanted to see if I could get the group to skinny dip. And it's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. So we were playing a drinking game poolside that had evolved into a highly buzzed game of truth or dare with very little "truths". We're all in swimsuits, by the way. My wife as described in other stories is blonde, big tits, round ass, curvy but not fat at all. P is really into fitness so quite skinny. I'd guess B sized boobs but she has an amazing bubble butt that I've been kind of obsessed with for ever. I dare my buddy to go off the high five with his ass out. Dumb I know but you gotta get the ball rolling somehow. We took turns daring each other to jump off the board in various ways. I'm desperately hoping someone dares P to bare her ass. It never happens. Eventually we are all swimming in the pool. The game died out. I'm trying to get it going again but no one seems into it.

I'm drunk at this point and have kind of a fuck it moment. I remove my trunks and climb out. Hoping my wife doesn't get mad at me. But all three of them give me a big "whoooo!" I climb the ladder to the high dive, cock exposed. Trying to see if my buddies girl is looking. She is of course. I jump off. And without skipping a beat my wife's top is flung onto the side of the pool. Followed by her bottoms. She climbs out. Thick ass jiggling up the ladder. She gets on the high dive and I look at our friends. Eyes glued to her. She's shaven and you can see her pussy lips. She holds her big tits though. She jumps in. And she yells at them that it's their turn. So he goes. Then she does. I see her climb out of the pol and I'm staring at her ass. Perfect and round as she climbs the ladder. She gets to the high dive and she's got nice tits. Small ish but nice. Unlike my wife P keeps her pussy natural so she's got a pretty big bush. We all take turns jumping in and cheering each other on. In my mind I'm putting myself on the back for getting this going. At one point P gets on the diving board and decides to jump in and open her legs. So I was able to see some pussy in all that hair. My wife at that point is like, "I'm we could see your beav." And P gets embarrassed like it hasn't crossed her mind. We ended up doing the chicken fight thing. Girls hoped on the guy's shoulders. I remember looking st my buddy staring up at my wife's tits while we battled. And him seeing me looking at his girl's. We settle down a bit but we are all still naked. I was behind my wife at one point. Arms around her. Playing with her big boobs and nipples under the water. She reaches back and was playing with my dick. Our friends get out and i take one last glimpse at p's magnificent ass. They hit the showers in the pool house and so did we. There were two separate bathrooms. We fucked like animals in there and could hear our friends doing the same.

Ah, to be in my early 20s again.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:21 PM

Last story. And definitely the best. So after years of talking about it, one year we found a way to have several friends down to the house. The family members who were usually there when we were were all away for the weekend so we asked if some friends could join us for some sunshine and pool fun. The people from the previous stories were there. Her cousin (N), the couple from the last one (girl, P and guy, F) another couple (R and O) and a guy friend (B). Not gonna give you descriptions of the dudes, and for the girls see the above stories. O is new to the saga so FYI she is tall and lanky. Tiny tits but a decent round ass.

The first night developed into debauchery pretty quick. Lots of drinking games and swimming. We eventually decided to have a toga party. I thought this would lead to some sexy stuff but it didn't really. Although it was a blast.

The second night was the same. But the third and final night the stars aligned and one of the hottest nights of my life unfolded. Been the source of fantasy and spank bank material for years now. I'm sure it has for my guy friends present too.

So we decided to have a fancy dinner by the pool. We all got kinda dressed up and had pasta and stuff that we all made together. After dinner we sat around drinking and listening to music and eventually the party mode kicked in. We're all wearing dress shirts and ties and the girls all wearing nice dresses. Being the instigator that I am I head to the bathroom to piss and decide to disrobe to my boxers. I came charging out and jumped in the pool. Without hesitation everyone follows suit. They disrobe quickly and I'm scanning the girls obviously. O is wearing a black bra that serves no purpose as she has no tits and a pink thong. P has a turquoise bra over her B cup boobs and matching full bottom (and she has a full bottom underwear, wife has a white bra over her big D boobs and pink full underwear, and N has a beige bra and thong bottoms. Unfortunately they're all facing me so I didn't see any ass... yet. They all hop in and we're golfing off and swimming and drinking. Occasionally we'd hop out to hit the high dive board. Trying to soak in the views while they're there. At some point the guys had kinda gathered and we're talking about whatever and then we hear it. That beautiful sound of wet clothing slapping onto the pool side cement. We look over and one at a time the girls climb out of the pool using the ladder st the deep end. O first, I assume she was the ring leader as she was definitely the group's party animal. Her lanky body moving up the steps. It's twilight so despite being twenty feet away we can see everything. I look over at the guys faces and there all just staring. Wondering how we all got so lucky. P climbs out next. That bubble butt in full view. Then wife looking sexy as hell with her big tits and round butt. Then N, round ass thick thighs. Im dying inside. We're giving out cheers like it's no big deal and just fun but I know we are all trying to visually record and remember this forever. O hots the high dive and P the low dive and they jump together. Wife and N are on the side of the pool trying to hide behind each other. I remember my wife holding one hand and arm across her boobs and one over her pussy. N slips behind her and grabs both her arms at the elbow and pulls them aside. My wife barely trying to fight it. And my guy friends jaws hanging down as they stare at her huge boobs and pink nipples and her svaved pussy with lips viewable. As much as I liked seeing the girls naked, seeing the guys check out my wife was a huge turn on. So over the course of an half hour. This continues. The guys of course all joined it. We took turns jumping in. N would get up there with her thick butt and thighs and her shaved pussy no lips viewable because her outer pussy bulged around it. Her tits were nice. B cup with small nipples. P would only jump off the low dive which put her closer to us when she was up there. Big bush, round ass. Nice tits. O with her lanky body and no tits. Jiggly butt and long legs though. We ended up playing volleyball with a big bouncy ball. Guys on one side and girls on the other. Guys of course naked below the water. Girls too so they held their breasts. Every time the ball was hit to them they would have to bounce it back. So they would expose themselves. Funny. Seem to recall my buddies hit the ball to my wife a LOT. Then we came across the best discovery yet. R hit the ball a little too hard and it went out of the pool. Light bulbs popped over all four of our heads. So P heads to the edge of the pool. It's dark now but the pool lights illuminate enough. She hops out the side exposing her bubble butt and hairy pussy as she gets out. All of a sudden we guys seem to have lost our ability to keep it in. Every few minutes one of us would beat it out of the pool and watch as the girls exposed their ass and prissy to get out and get it. I was serving at one point and made sure it went out near my wife so my guy friends could get a glimpse of the pussy I get to fuck.

We were all pretty hammered at this point. N had left and went back to the house. B had gotten out and sat poolside taking in the views. O and R were in the pool house getting dressed we assumed. Wife and I and F and P played chicken a few times. I tried to extend the evening as long as I could but it was ending. So us two couples headed into the pool house. At this point no one is trying to cover anything up really. What's the point. We get in the pool house and we hear O and R in the shower. Definitely fucking. We creep over to that bathroom. Here's no doors on anything and we stand near the shower stall listening. I'm getting horny but trying not to, ahem, show it. We're all naked listening to what sounds to be some pretty good sex. F decided to fuck with them so he pulls back the curtain suddenly and R has O against the wall ducking her from behind. They Botha startle and separate and tell us to fuck off.

We go to the other shower room and each pick a stall. Wife and I are showering and I'm all over her. She stroked my dick while our friends are periodically talking to us and we're trying not to let on that we're playing with each other. I'm rubbing my wife's clit and she buries her face in my shoulder and her fingers into my back and comes. The only time I've ever seen her do it without making a noise. She keeps stroking me until I finally come too. We get out and our friends are mostly dressed. I let my post-orgasm half hard cock be seen by F. I definitely saw her glance at it. So who knows. Maybe that night is spank bank material for the girls too.

That's about it. Never went back to the house again as it sold shortly after. It man do I look back fondly at these experiences. Sorry for any typos. No time to proof read.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 03:11 PM

Default Crazy girls

Back in 1999 last week of highschool...3 of the prettiest girls in our class Erika, Liz, and Kelly wanted to do something crazy to end the year. There were rumors floating around about the girls wanting to skinny dip the high school pool.

I had the biggest crush on Erika she was about 5' 5", brown hair, model face, and a juicy little athletic body. The thought of seeing her nude gave me the goosebumps.

I'm not entirely sure if schools really do pranks nowadays but most of our class did. I was waiting in anticipation for the girls to do something. The second to last day of school I got my wish.

It was rumored that during 8th period some of the senior girls were going to skinny dip the indoor pool. Very ballsy to do especially during school. I wasn't alone when I went down to see for myself. Nearly 30 other guys and girls sat on the bleachers. Time went by and nothing happened.

Just as we thought nobody was going to show, Erika Liz and Kelly came running out from the locker room completely nude! The girls show cased for a little before diving in the Olympic sized pool.

I didn't get as close as I wanted to be I saw the 3 girls full frontal from a distance, then got a close after they finished. All 3 had amazing bodies and were tan allover. As they ran back into the locker I stared at their bare asses as though I'd never seen a naked woman. The place erupted in cheers.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s