Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-10-2014, 06:28 AM

Thumbs down Ever Been Embarrassed Coming Too Fast?

I have just had one of those awful moments I am sure all men dread.

I have slowly been building up to asking one of my work colleagues out. She is just over thirty, brunette, perky breasts but a little large around the hips; I am forty two, divorced and a little out of shape. Tonight after work I asked Tina if she wanted to stop for a drink on the way home, and to my great pleasure she said yes. Not to make this story too long we had a couple of drinks and then a curry before we took a taxi, the idea was I would drop her off before going on to my place. When we got to her house she suggested coffee and in we went. She had a small semi detached house where she lived alone since her divorce three years earlier.

Once inside Tina started making the coffee and I sat on the sofa - it was clear that we both knew that "sex was on the menu" tonight. After a little while we were kissing and I had my hand on her breasts outside her shirt, she had her hand at the back of my head holding me tenderly as our tongues met in her mouth. We kissed and I continued feeling her, slowly sliding my hand inside her shirt and over her bra. I thumbed back the material and I could feel her nipple, hard against my thumb, gently I rubbed it. In a few minutes I had her shirt undone and I could see her small breasts and nipples through the lacy cups of her bra. As we kissed she slowly moved her hand down across my chest to my belt, I felt her fumbling with it and then unzipping my trousers. her hand was inside feeling my modest (just over 5 inch) cock through my boxers. I lifted my hips and helped her slide my trousers down, finally kicking them off as they got to my ankles.

At this point Tina suggested we go upstairs to her bedroom, I followed as she held my hand walking up the stairs. Into her room she walked to the bed, shrugged off her shirt and quickly unzipped her skirt before letting it fall to the floor. I was mesmerized as she stood before me in her white bra and bikini pants (Marks and Spencer I think). I was still in my shirt and boxers as she walked up to me, her dark bush visible through the front of her panties, and nipples still erect. She stood in front of me, grasped my boxers by the waist band and tugged them down a bit, exposing my penis to her for the first time. As I am not well endowed I always find this first exposure a little unnerving, but she didn't seem to mind slowly sinking to her knees before pulling my boxers down further and completely releasing my penis. I should say at this time I have not had sex for about six months, although I do masturbate regularly. As my penis popped free of my boxers it kind of "sprung up" towards her face, and just at that moment with no warning I shot my load - several spurts of semen all over her nose, forehead and into her hair.

For a second I don't think she knew what had happened, then it dawned on her "What the f**K" was all she said, it was clear from the tone that there would be no further action tonight. I stammered an apology and left, my dick shrinking along with my self esteem.

I am just wondering if anybody else has had any similar experiences?
Old 05-10-2014, 09:34 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Too Soon

I've only shot my load before entry once, and it was totally unexpected. I usually eat my wife until she cums before we start fucking, and this time started out the same. Normally she pulls me up to her after she cums and we get down to business. What was different this time was that after she came she just told me to lighten up. I did, and she got really excited again. I increased speed and pressure, and she REALLY went off in no time. We repeated the sequence twice more, with her orgasms becoming more intense and vocal each time. The fourth time she made noises I had never heard from her before, and I just spewed my seed on the bed before I even knew I was close. I guess I was so focused on watching and listening to her that I didn't even notice that "funny feeling". She was too tired for more sex of any kind after that. It has become one of our favorite memories. We have tried to repeat it, but haven't yet gotten to that same place.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:36 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Haven't we all?

Haven't we all encountered that "Oops!" monent at one time or another? Maybe not to that extreme...but still. It had been 6 months so that doesn't surprise me at all. What does surprise me is her reaction! She ruined what still could have been a wonderfully erotic evening and I don't blame you for getting dressed and walking out. She didn't deserve your attention.

Had she reacted in an understanding or even humorous way, you could have reassured her that it was the circumstances and her sexiness that caused your extreme state of arousal and that she should take it as a compliment. Then, you could have showed her how a real man can please a woman in ways that don't involve a stiff cock (at least not right away!)

Of course, if you are anything like me, giving her a full body massage while you explore her body's most intimate areas, followed by oral and digital ministrations to those same areas, would keep her happy and soon would have had your cock standing at full attention and had you ready to redeem yourself and your pride! (Not to mention the fact that most of us can go on a long, long time the second time around!)

Seems to me that she blew it, not you!
Old 05-10-2014, 09:50 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Yes!

When I first had sex with my then second wife who was a real bible thumper,I got her on the bed and I was hard as steel and hadnt had sex in a while,I went down on her and licked her a long time trying to get her horny as hell which did work,but when I shoved my cock into her I got way to excited and within 30 seconds was gushing my load. Even when I pulled out I was still cumming,I got it all over her and the bed. I felt really bad about it and told her I was sorry she just told me it was alright she understood. But still I felt bad about the whole thing.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:59 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

nope nothing to be ashamed about,there is always round 2 to make up with
i consider it a compliment to my bed partner for being freaking hott and horny

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 10:47 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

nectcouple got it right. It does happen, and she should not have reacted that way. You could have had a great night together.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 02:15 AM

LOL. My first time with a girl. I was 16. She was 17. I was a sophomore. She was a junior. An older woman. She was definitely in charge. She invited me to the beach. We laid there on towels a few hundred yards away form anyone else. We started kissing with her on her back and me on top. I got up the nerve to touch her boobs and pop one out of her bikini top. She reached down into my bathing suit and put her hand on the shaft of my already hard cock. And bam. I started spurting. It landed all over her abdomen. It took her about 30 seconds to notice my cock was shrinking. Then she touched the tip and I guess felt the wetness. Then she touched her stomach and put her hand into a gooey mess. It startled her a little and she said "Oh!" I rolled off her and we went back to sun bathing, pretending none of it ever happened.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:09 AM

Thanked 2,038 Times in 110 Posts

Anytime my wife is hot for anal, I come even before full penetration. I guess I get too excited to see my cock going in ass.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
nectcouple got it right. It does happen, and she should not have reacted that way. You could have had a great night together.
You got that exactly right!

I actually take it as a compliment, and more then once have told a partner to not hold back and just let it go. It can be a real rush knowing that a guy finds you so sexy that he can not hold himself back.

I never judge a guy on his "first pop", but on his last one. If his first is also his last, then it is somebody I am not going to be interested in being with ever again because I know they are only interested in their own pleasure. If the second or third (or fourth) finally leaves me with a "oh god that was good!" feeling, then I completely forgive them for being fast on the trigger the first time.

With my last BF, I would sometimes beg him for a quickie and try to get him off as fast as I could. I think the fastest was 2 minutes of penetration doggie style with my jeans around my knees when he let loose (near the dumpsters behind where I work). Pulling them back up and slipping in a pad before returning to work knowing I was freshly fucked left me feeling amazing for the rest of the shift.

And he treated me to some of his "long time specials" when I got home that night.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:43 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Some great explainations here. Nice to see a woman's side of it. I really can't think of one time to write home about. But I know it happened a lot. Especially when first dating my first-----and only wife. After all, it's a compliment from the way I look at it.
But just because a guy shoots early does not mean he can't shoot again....and again.

Now for a funny story. We have a few kinky friends who love to fondle and finger my wife when we visit each. That's all she's into with others. Both Dale and BP have many times drained or shot a full load at times, even before she touches them.
The last visit with BP he was having personal money problems so Dollie's games never happened. However she did pull BP's hard cock from his jogging pants to masturbate him. She was hoping this would get him hot enough to finger her. Yes she loves that.
Well in seconds poor ole BP grabbed his cock. wrapped his hands around it, and ran to the bathroom, appologizing for his ejaculatory accident. When he took a long time cleaning up, Dollie kept saying she was coming in there to help. Poor guy, he finally came out appologizing repeatedly. Sadly we haven't had time to go back again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
brunette, embarrased, perky, premature

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s