Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2013, 03:09 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon111 View Post
What happened to you was completely illegal. You are within your right to photograph anyone who is out in public on public land.
WRONG.

You better go read the laws, dude, it's ALL changed in the last 5 years, this I know for FACT.

Oh, let me clarify: taking pictures on 'public' land is one thing, taking UPSKIRT pics is entirely different.
I know you didn't say these were upskirt, I just thought I'd clarify.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy I Con View Post
Was it a security guard, or a police officer? If it was a security guard, then it doesn't sound like it was truly public. You can be "in public", so to speak, but if it's actually private property, like a mall, it's a different story. On private property, the owner (or security guard) has every right to tell you what you can and cannot do, including photography.
Correct, but he has no right to touch you, threaten you with arrest or force you to delete your footage. Not even an actual cop can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousfun View Post
Many places have laws against taking pictures of minors, even if it is in a public place and the minors aren't the main focus of the picture.
They can make all the laws they want, but if it is unconstitutional then it becomes null and void.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 03:15 PM

Default You're lucky.

Maybe you're telling the truth and maybe you're not. Either way you're lucky you got away without somebody beating your ass. I was at Disneyland with my wife and young daughters (3 and 5 at the time). When you see the same middle aged single guy half a dozen times, and each time with different people, you have to wonder. When I caught him taking pics of my wife bending over to help our girls with their things, I asked WTF? He tried to leave but I told the people in line to call security. He threatened to have me arrested for assault after I roughed him up a bit. When security DID show up they found HUNDREDS of pictures he had taken all day long with his extendo-lense of various women and little girls. Upskirt, women bending over showing cleavage, and little girls lifting their legs to get in and off of rides. The Anaheim police dept. was called and they took him away in cuffs. I followed up to try and find out but wasn't given any information on his case. Yes this is a free country and yes we all have rights. But women and especially little girls should have the freedom to walk around in public without some fucking phsycho taking candid pictures of them and doing who knows what with them. And I dare ANYBODY to try and take pictures of me, my wife, and especially our daughters without our concent. Posing and posting pics on websites like this is one thing when we're talking about consenting adults. But what you ALMOST got in trouble for is another. I'd watch myself if I were you.......
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to drewblood For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman 1 View Post
I agree with you 100% and when I made my comment, I was talking about 18+ adults. I personally find the whole "voyeur thing" creepy and only for losers who can’t score with an adult woman on any level….As for taking pictures of children in this manner; they should be shot on site!
That's an interesting stance to take considering that voyeurs make up a massive part of the backbone for this forum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman 1 View Post
I believe that most women posted on OCC threads know very well that they are being photographed.

All the ones that I personally take pictues of - sign a release and view the photos too.

Knowing you are being photographed and knowing it will be posted on a popular forum are two very different things. I have to assume you're talking about the amateur section. What's creepier, posting a photo of your ex or current gf without her knowledge or consent, while you're fucking her or having her suck your cock, or posting a picture of some girl on the sidewalk? If you enjoy either photo you're a voyeur in some fashion. The theme for this whole forum is voyeurism.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 11:23 AM

years ago I saw some young guys focusing their phone on my ex gf topless...
I told her that but she dind't mind, remaining with her breast towards them...we were a bit horny about that but I know it was illegal that they got a pic of my ex gf boobs (who know where are pics now, maybe I'll find here )

with my current gf, we want to have sex in public but we have a bit fear someone could get a pic of us...above all our face
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 02:25 PM

Default Spy photography outside the US

Back in the 90's I ran an One Hour Photolab, and we processed many different types of pictures. Some would be of real interest here

One very interesting job that came in was around 100 rolls of film to be processed and printed. We had gotten smaller orders from this fellow, but this one was special. After doing our thing, we saw the pictures were taken out of the US and were mainly of hot chicks posing around some major cities.

Of course, when this fellow came in to pick them up, we had to ask about the pictures. He told us that the girls were just decoys and the real reason for the shots were for the military and government buildings and facilities that were in the background. We knew this guy did work with our government but he never went into who he was doing these for.

I really enjoyed this job because my time in the military was spent doing "spy photos" too. Mostly photo recon stuff, but whatever was needed for a particular project.

I have done photography in one form or another for the past 60+ years, and pretty well know what to take pictures of and what not to. But, basically Photography is not against the law.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2013, 07:49 AM

In Canada, taking a pic of someone in her private home is a criminal offense. I have never heard about such thing in public place. However, you have to distinguish between simple public candid pic and trying upskirt pic (the latter is criminal I think).

I love taking candid pic. But never upskirt pic and never if I have a doubt the young woman could be under 18.

Living in a very touristic place, I have to say that I'm surely part of many "souvenir pics". I don't see what I could have said against it in a public place. I just try to avoid being on the pic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ode to Goddesses For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2013, 03:23 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

In 2004 I bought one of the early HDTV's and a friend of mine asked me to email a photo of the picture it got, there were several competing technologies at the time and he wanted to see the one I had. My sister-in-law's baby was crawling on the floor next to the TV and she was bending down to pick her up just as I snapped the pic, I didn't even notice. My wife used the camera to take a bunch of baby pics and sure enough, she is reviewing her pics and she comes to the one I took and calls me a dirty old man, in a nice way I guess.

I go look at what she's talking about and the is SIL bent over, her neckline hanging open and there are her very nice tits, nips and all. Well at least I got to see it before my wife deleted. At least it was deleted for people who do not own file recovery software.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer