Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2017, 07:59 PM

Thanked 25,183 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default Many years ago ...

... in the first year of dating my now wife, I met her at her office early one evening. She was 20, I was 21. Her office was empty, her boss and colleagues had left a little earlier. We fooled around a little in the office, and very nearly had sex on her bosses desk, but she baulked at the last moment.

We caught the lift down to the basement car park, and I think that we were both regretting having not taken the opportunity to fuck upstairs. We entered the car park and saw that there were a few cars around and walked to her car. As we got to the car we started kissing again, and things started to heat up. I decided to take a chance and slipped my hand under her dress and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She started to protest weakly about being caught, but did not ask me to stop, and instead leant back against the car and allowed me a little more access.

I then started to feel her tits through her shirt, and again she weakly protested about fearing being caught, but again did not ask me to stop.

So there I am, in a basement car park, my girlfriend of a couple of months leant against the car allowing me to feel her tits and rub her hairy pussy. As they say, in for a penny, in for a pound. So I dropped my pants and underpants and guided her hand down onto my stiff cock. She was incredulous, but also excited. I then lifted her onto the hood of the car, reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. I then stepped in and rubbed my cock against her now bare pussy. She kept looking around to see if anyone was coming, whilst I was straining to get the right angle to enter her (which was not as easy as it woudl seem).

I managed to push my way inside her and we started fucking on the hood of her car in the basement car park. Anyone could have come along, but sadly no one did. It was incredibly exciting, and I came quickly (sigh!). Once done I stepped back and pulled up my pants, she slid off the hood and allowed the dress to fall back down to cover her pussy, and we got in the car and drove away.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to herbull For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:48 PM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 263 Posts
Default Busted

When we were dating (maybe 6-8 months), we were out one night and ended up at the beach (causeway headed to Key Biscayne in Miami). We parked on the side of the road and soon were in the back seat going at it. It was not 10 minutes when there was a light shining into the window as we scrambled to find clothes. It was the cops. The did allow us to dress in the car (though they kept the light shining in). Once outside they went through the "what if ..." scenarios. What if her dad were to find out (she was turning 19). What if a car came off the road (again, it was the small 'beach' area between the bay and the road - about 25 feet road to water). Then they explained that there had been a rash of incidents where groups of young males were coming by looking for couples 'parking', beating up the boy and raping the girl. They let us go after about 20 min and a good scare.

That put my girlfriend (now wife) off of any activities outside the bedroom for a long time. It was probably 8-9 years later (we've now been married about 6) and we ended up going to Haulover c/o Beach (that story is on the First Time Naked in Public thread). After spending some time on the beach, we went back to the van. We were both worked up (me very much, her - had to say, but she didn't resist), and I bent her over the center seat, facing the back window, and took her doggie style. All the window were lightly tinted except for the front windshield so anyone walking close to the back window or getting to the car on either side could probably make out what was going on if they looked in. Anyone at the front looking in could most definitely see. We went at it for about 10 min.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 06:02 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default not so outdoor

I don't know if doing it in the van counts as outdoor sex by my BFF's favourite place to have sex is in the back of her minivan. In the first year (2006) of doing it in the van, we were only caught twice in about 120 incidents. Once by a security guard at night in the condo visitor's parking lot and once by a guy in a wheel chair going car to car in the state park parking lot during the day to see if anyone was having sex and for him to jerk off. I think it was the thrill of her being caught that made the vehicle sex her favourite
Attached Thumbnails
060109 102.jpg   080908 319.jpg  

090829 112.jpg   091116 134.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 01-20-2017 at 06:10 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 07:23 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
I don't know if doing it in the van counts as outdoor sex by my BFF's favourite place to have sex is in the back of her minivan...
Great story, and I love the pics, but do you mean "FWB" instead of "BFF?" My understanding of "BFF" is "Best Friends Forever" and usually means one girl's girlfriend. But maybe the "kids" have given it a different meaning?
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:21 AM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Great story, and I love the pics, but do you mean "FWB" instead of "BFF?" My understanding of "BFF" is "Best Friends Forever" and usually means one girl's girlfriend. But maybe the "kids" have given it a different meaning?
She is my best friend and the term can apply to best friends between a male and female but I guess you are right she is a best friend with lots of benefits
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d