Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2013, 11:14 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by palladin View Post
<snip> We stayed out of the dunes as there was a different set of rules there.
Any stories about the dunes?
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 05:42 PM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Dune action

Visited the local nude beach for the day where my wife is quite happy naked.
We wandered bach across the dunes where she was bottomless for my pleasure but nervous about voyeurs.
In the bushes I was getting her to relax and was having a wank while she played with herself a little and I could see we were being watched although she didn't notice.
Just a I was cumming this guy appeared and took his cock out.
She wasn't impressed and coverered up and he got the message however I thought it was great fun.
I hope it hasn't put her off for the future.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 04:47 PM

Thanked 1,347 Times in 86 Posts
Default Florida Panhandle Contiued

We were sunbathing on the sound side North of Navarre Beach in a less used section section. We had noticed a few people on our way down the beach. This particular day there were only a few older ladies and some coeds near us. The girls were in these tiny crocheted bikinis that were popular at the time and would stroll by and tease me. My wife was in a Farah Faucet swim suit that was see through when wet. It drove me nuts and kept me hard all day. We moved further down the beach for some privacy and into a section that opened up into the palmettos. It was out of view and private. I soon had my wife's breasts out with one being inhaled by me. Her nipples were erect and boy was I. I soon had my suit off and she had a death grip on my erection. I started moving down to treasure valley as I worked her sexy suit off. I was lapping up my favorite type off honey when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. One of the older ladies was peeping us. She was tugging her nipples and l looking straight at me. Well that did it for me and I proceeded to provide an outstanding performance that sent my wife over edge. She collected herself and crawled on top of me and a proceeded to bounce until I let loose with a flood.
Our voyeur moved back behind the bushes as we lay there catching our breath. We collected ourselves and swam for a bit just basking in a beautiful day and a hot satisfying love session. When we got out of water I pulled a few drinks from our little foam cooler and we sat there enjoying the view. A little later we saw the older lady walking by nude and smiling at us. She walked further down the beach and was soon out of view. We packed up and strolled behind her about 30 minutes later and started climbing trail through the dune on our way out. It was one of many memorable sessions on those sugar white white beaches.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:07 PM

Good to hear that there are female voyeurs about.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:58 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

My ex, like my fiancée, started out in nudism because of me. My ex, however, ended up going a lot further with it.

She started out really self-conscious. Then she met some nudist women who weren't self-conscious at all. They socialized completely naked with a "nothing-to-hide" attitude. Their "naked attitude" started rubbing off on her; and she started losing her inhibitions by simply hanging out with them.
After she started shaving she found that she really liked the feeling of "exposing" her bald pussy. It was the feeling of the sun, air and water on her clit; and she did get a kick out of people seeing her pussy. She started hanging around more comfortably, with her legs open; around our nudist friends at first, then pretty much anywhere she was nude.

I can't even count the number of times she was voyeured. Sometimes it would be "covert" glances at her pussy as people walked by the pool and she was laying there with her legs open; and sometimes it would be much more blatant. Like the time she was bent over applying sunscreen to her legs, and one guy was obviously staring at her asshole, enjoying the view.
I admit at first it felt weird seeing strangers looking at my wife's pussy. But at that point she didn't even care. A lot of nudist women react very negatively to being voyeured; but my wife saw it as a natural part of being seen naked. She even sometimes had fun with it, opening her legs even more when she saw she was being looked at, just to "mess with" the voyeur. She also rationalized that since she could appreciate the view of a nice thick penis, it was only normal that others would enjoy the view of her nice shaven pussy.
On a side-note, it's a fallacy that women are not also voyeurs. My ex definitely liked looking at good looking cocks, and so does my GF. They're just more discreet when it come to enjoying the view.
Anyways...I got so used to it, and she was so comfortable with it, that her being voyeured became a non-issue for me. One guy came to me one time and commented on my wife's naked body; I just smiled and took it as a compliment. I was actually quite proud that people liked seeing my wife naked!

But we drew the line at visuals. At the resort, people, even voyeurs, are generally well-mannered. They look, but that's it. It never went further than looking, some friendly comments/compliments. The nude beach is a different story. I know some nudist women who have been masturbated to openly on the beach. I once witnessed a masturbation session at Gunnison: the woman was lying with her legs open, some guy sitting a ways from her got hard and started rubbing his dick; at which point the woman started masturbating and was joined by another guy masturbating...and soon they were several people, sitting not too close but not too far, beating off.

That was never my wife and I's scene. I guess it all depends on how far you're willing to go. For me, voyeurs looking at my wife's pussy and enjoying the view was ok; but "acting" on it probably wouldn't have been.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 08:47 AM

Default I am that old guy

I am that old guy, I go to an adult camp ground that allows nudity.
I am not in good shape, but like being nude out doors.
I enjoy having the chance to see attractive nude young women.
I have never just jacked my self but have on occasion been invited to.
Nothing like being able to get off and not have to be that guy.
Use your judgement on both sides.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smvirr@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 01:55 AM

Thanked 3,383 Times in 246 Posts
Default Nude jog on Navarre Beach

That Navarre Beach seems to be quite popular in this thread. There is/was an area that is actually part of the military property that is accessible from that state beach. Apparently at that time (2002) there were a few nude sunbathers that used that portion of the beach. My wife and I strolled over there and laid out a blanket and removed our clothes. We sunbathed awhile and then walked a little on the beach. My wife was playing with me visually and started running up and down the beach naked with ass and boobs jiggling with each stride. I was totally enjoying her display when I looked over and on the water was a cabin cruiser with about 4 guys watching her run with a pair of binoculars that they were trading back and forth between them. I didn't say anything initially to her about their viewing the tease display, but after a few minutes she saw them. It didn't faze her one bit. She said, "Hey, they are watching me." I replied, "It certainly appears that way." Well, she laughed and continued to jog around nude for another 10 or 15 minutes. In fact, she ran out closer to the water and waved at them several times. Of course, they waved back and were taking pictures of her as well. Wish I had some of those shots.

After a little while, we went back to our blanket and laid out. Unfortunately, a guy eventually came up to visit or have a close up view of her. After about 5 minutes, she decided that he was bot going away and slipped her bottoms back on. That didn't deter him. I guess the bare boobs were still worth staying for a spell. Eventually, we gave it up and packed our stuff and left. Seems some people just have to spoil the fun. But I will never forget her naked jog up and down that beach. It was spectacular!

Last edited by JonThink; 12-03-2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Forgot the title

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1