Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,549 Times in 78 Posts
Default Shut that door

Some years ago I lived in a shared house. One of the girls I shared with had a friend who needed somewhere to stay for six months while she did a work placement, and as we had a spare room, we let her move in. She was a nice enough girl, but she had some annoying habits. She was noisy and never seemed to shut doors behind her. She had to get up early for her placement and she would wake me up by trudging around the house. Also she would have the radio in the kitchen on loud while she had her breakfast and then leave for work with the radio still on and the door wide open. As my room was next to the kitchen, this made it difficult to get back to sleep for that extra hour or so before I had to be up myself.

I wondered whether her aversion to closing doors included her own bedroom door. Her bedroom was upstairs along the corridor from the bathroom, directly facing an empty room which we used for drying clothes, storage and so on. A couple of times, when I couldn’t get back to sleep, I crept upstairs to this room to ‘do some tidying ’ or ‘collect clothes’ then peeked out though the keyhole to see if she would leave the door open when she came out of the shower and dressed. She would walk around her room in a towel, do her hair, pick out underwear - but would close the door when it really mattered.

I finally caught her one day when she had the day off and went for a run. When she came back she assumed I was out, but I was studying in the spare room. She ran a bath which seemed to take forever. I peeked out through the keyhole and could see her at the other end of the corridor drinking coffee, mooching around her room, tidying, popping downstairs to get things.

At last I heard her turn off the taps in the bathroom and trudge back down the hallway to her room. She was still dressed in her tracksuit bottoms and white top. She carried on tidying, putting a few things in place for what seemed like an agonisingly long time. She seemed to glance out into the corridor as if wondering if anyone were watching, and whether or not she should bother closing the door. Then, at last, she turned to her side facing her bed to my left and lifted her top over her head. Underneath she had on a pale pink bra. My heart was thumping by this point. In one swift movement she reached down and pushed down both her tracksuit bottoms and her pants, flicking them off to one side. Then she reached up and took off her bra, grabbed a towel and turned round to face the corridor.

It all happened very, very fast. But for one glorious moment I saw her standing there completely naked, with her arms outstretched holding her towel behind her. She was about 5 foot 4, very slim with auburn hair. Her breasts were small, not much more than an A cup, but she had a good trim figure. Her pubes were trimmed down very short, but with just enough there to suggest that she was a natural redhead! She wrapped her towel around herself and that was it. After that she trudged back up and down the corridor a couple of times while I pretended to study and eventually, she opened the door of the spare room and popped her head around the corner. We both pretended to be surprised to see each other, but I knew she had rumbled me somehow. Nothing was said though. After that, she became a lot more respectful about turning off radios and closing doors behind her. And I had the satisfaction of knowing that although she had woken me up on many occasions, I had got to peek at her tiny tits and ginger minge.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to traveller2001 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d