photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-19-2009, 11:31 PM

Talking On stage amateur nudity in play at MIT

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting, but I have to tell you about something amazing I saw about a week ago.

The theatre students at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) regularly put on plays, and for the last week they have been showing this play called Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind (TMLMTBGB). This play consists of around 30 2-minute plays all pushed together. I finally decided to go to it to check it out.

For the performance I was at, one of the skits consisted of just one actor on the stage. He was up there, and he said "Who wants a dollar?" A bunch of people raised their hands and he picked someone out of the audience, they came up and took their dollar and sat back down. Then he said "Who else wants a dollar?" People raised their hands again and he picked someone, but when they got on the stage he said "If you show me your belly button, I will give you this dollar." So the girl lifted up her shirt to her belly button and he gave her the dollar and she sat down. Then he asked it again, and picked another girl to come up. He said "If you give me a kiss on the cheek, I will give you this dollar." She kissed him on the cheek and she got the dollar and sat down. Then he asked it for a fourth time, and this girl with blue hair was chosen and came up to the stage. I know this girl from a class I'm in, and I know that she definitely wasn't in the cast, she was just a random audience member who happened to get chosen. Then he said "If you strip naked, I will give you this dollar." Right before everyone, she stripped off all of her clothes, with absolutely no shame, really fast too. She took the dollar and then walked back to her seat completely naked, and got dressed in her seat.

This was totally amazing. Not only did she have a pretty body, but the thought that she had absolutely no idea that that would happen, but stripped fast anyway is just amazingly sexy. It's not like at jumping jacks, where they know they might be asked to strip, this was a legitimate play, and there was no way anyone would know that was about to happen, not even her.

Now I have a request. If anyone has video of this or pictures, could you please post a link to it. It happened at MIT on Friday last week. I really want pictures or video of this if either exist, so please, OCC, I beg of you, scour the internet, or if any of you were at the event and have video or pictures, and please provide!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deets For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5