uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2017, 11:40 AM

Default Sharing wife's pics

We moved a few months ago and had to clean out a rented storage room and get rid of all the stuff we couldn't take with us. A friend of mine volunteered to help me go through the stuff and in one of the boxes I found our old cellphone that we quit using years ago. My friend asked me if I was going to get rid of it and I told him I better take it with me because I remembered it had some pictures and videos of my wife and I on it. The phone battery was dead so I took out the little sd memory card and my friend laughed and asked me if there were any "good" ones on there I could show him. I really couldn't recall what was on there, I thought we probably erased the "good" ones when we stopped using the phone so I gave my friend the sd card and told him he could check it out if he didn't tell my wife.
The next day my friend called and said he ran a recovery program on the sd card and found quite a few pictures and videos. That afternoon I went by his house and we went through the files on his laptop. There were several pics of my wife stripping for me and videos I had forgotten we made of us together. My friend said he had already watched them all and admitted that he jerked off while watching us fucking!
We sat there watching them and both of had hardons seeing my wife as she looked back then. He thanked me for sharing with him and I took the sd card home with me. Do you think he made a copy for himself, lol?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
"Do you think he made a copy for himself?"

That should read, "Do you think there's even a ghost of a chance that he didn't make a copy for himself?
Lol, makes me wonder how many times he has watched those vids!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmplifiedHeat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,694 Times in 65 Posts
Wink enjoye too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinluv View Post
I have done this many times. I enjoy hearing the guy's lewd comments about her as he sees her naked and sucking and fucking. Sometimes this leads to jacking off together and more. I wonder if anyone else enjoys this.

love to do that too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldmaan46 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2017, 08:54 AM

Default Many times

I have done it many times. Showing 2 friends at once is always fun especially when they are both open with their comments about what they would like to do to her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2017, 03:27 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default My case is a bit different..

Ever since my boss met my wife, Miyuki was his favorite photo subject. During and after birth of our first child, he was always at our apartment taking her photo. He never shared any image except he print family portrait and give it to us once a while.

After many years later, he slept with my wife. Since then he started to share photo he have teen for years with me. Many photo are her cleavage, hips, and then started to share her nude photo with me. We often meet him at part near by, this is one of those he took at the park. The other from beach day trip with boss.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki7.jpg   miyuki3.jpg  

Last edited by Ysuguru77; 08-05-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:23 PM

Default Not really...

He finally admitted he video taped their sex act yet he only gave me a video cap.... We dont want to contact him no more so the video will go to grave with him.... He told me he jerk off watching his collection of Miyuki's the video everyday since he is alone and old...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 11:08 AM

Default Meeting guys shared wife's photo for years

One of exciting thing I experienced were meeting guys I shared Miyuki's photo for years (about 4 years). As 4 of the guys agreed to put money for hotel to shoot her photo, we all met for the first time at the hotel. All planned to pretend each are my customers and chat with her in presence. I told Miyuki they are important customer and never do anything to offend them. I even told her to flirt a bit if necessary for me to get contract at site.

She was charming and tried to please all. Middle of chatting at lobby, one as planned suggested to go to the VIP room for talking business. We had all fancy foods with fine wines and each tried to get her drunk. As she get comfortable each started to compliment how beautiful she is and suggested to take a snap shot. One pretending from apparel company propose to use his product to dress her... She hesitated yet as all begged, she agreed to change.

All guys were so excited (too excited to say least) at this point....yet later it goes even wilder...

Here are few Miyuki posing in her outfit then agreed to change to the dress we preapred..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_2016_20.jpg   miyuki_2016_16.jpg  

miyuki_2016_13.jpg  
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 11:12 AM

Default Guys are all hard on...

As she started to undress the room went quiet.. For another 4 hours each guy had private photo session...

At the end of the day, one charmed her and managed to had sex with her during private time. It was not planned, nor expected...

By the end.. this happened with one of the guys shared photo for years... They did it in front of 4 guys (including me)..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_2016_10.jpg  
Old 08-07-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanked 1,311 Times in 69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
I'm close to Jacksonville, I'll meet so you can show me her pics. She looks cute and I would love to see her.
if you ever get further south, let me know
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hmgdude For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 03:02 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have a few nudes of my wife from a few boudoir sessions she did, I also have one very explicit video and her with her Dom for an afternoon, in this video she was his complete sex slave and she did everything he asked. Every now and then while I'm caressing her clit I tell her I showed her video to Sam, a friend of mine that she thinks is very sexy. She comes when I tell her that he really loved her pics.

When we finish I tell her I really didn't show him the video and she acts relieved, however the last time I did that, she whispered, "I think it would be hot if Sam saw me on the video". So I have the video under paswword on my phome. the next time I go have a few beers with Sam he may get to see the video.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s